User Image
a
u
t
h
o
r
xxxxxxthoughts ;
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxx| My head is killing me. Maybe I should sleep xxxxxxxxxxxxmore...

xxxxxxcompany ;
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxx| I'm expecting someone. Does that count?

xxxxxxlocation ;
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxx| In front of the library.

v
i
o
l
i
n

мιcнαel frederick cσσρεя

LIBRARIAN'S ASSISTANT

Michael, or Freddie as he preferred to be called, woke up with a start. Something, or someone, had snapped him out of his peaceful slumber. His eyes opened to streams of light peeking through a thin curtain. Scrunching up his face, he turned it to the left, away from the window. Lying there, he lifted his arm to blindly search for something that would help him cover his eyes. He found nothing, though, and he wondered what the hell had happened to his pillow. His body begged his brain to relax and let him sleep, and ignore whatever was making that annoying, thumping noise. Perhaps even go back into his little dream world... Yet, what on Earth was he dreaming about this time? Dammit. Something about rainbow-coloured spells? He remembered a winged hedgehog, but, really, he could make nothing out of that. He somehow managed to move his left hand and brought it up to his face. Since it was morning, he didn't have the strength to do normal human things, but one of the first actions he took, before brushing or freshening up for the day, was to scratch the corners of his eyes. Rheum. Rheum was the word for the crusty stuff that formed there. Some people knew it as 'eye goop'. Honestly, that term irritated him. He would rather not have goop coming out of his precious eyes. Bringing up his head, he gave a long yawn. Oh, it felt good to stretch out his jaw - nothing like early morning stretching - and so he extended his arms in tow. Freddie tried to blink away the drowsiness and it seemed to work. Excellent. Progress made.

What next? He shook his head and breathed in deeply. Done: he was awake. Now, move. He tried sitting up but only reached halfway before falling back onto the table. Wait, what? He straightened up, a bit surprised to realise that he wasn't in his bed or on his couch. Well, no wonder his neck hurt; tables weren't a very comfortable place to fall asleep on. Then again, this wasn't the first time he'd dozed off while in a streak of inspiration and it certainly wouldn't be the last. He still had to get up. He made a second attempt, but failed once more. No, that won't do. Again. He succeeded this time and, yawning, he somehow managed to get to his feet without stumbling around his room. His clumsy movements shook the table a bit and pencils and papers dropped to the ground. Michael stared at them for a couple of moments before sighing. Nah, he would take care of them later. It was still too early to start bending down and picking stuff up.

He stepped towards his bathroom and the world spun around him. Michael felt his knees buckle under his weight and he has to grip the table to stay on his feet. With his other head, he held his head. Why was he just noticing now that it was pounding madly? It was killing him! Just how much had he had to drink last night? How in the world did he even manage to get home? At least Manuel had Mari to help him, while Freddie had no one. It was a miracle that he hadn't passed out on the road. With the world still spinning, the blond dragged himself towards the kitchen and started making himself a coffee. He would need one because he swore his hangover was out to murder him. While he waited for the water to boil, he closed his eyes shut and pinched the bridge of his nose. He remembered greeting Eileen goodbye and wishing desperately that he could invite her along. Eileen wasn't the drinking type, though, so he decided against it and, besides, he didn't like the idea of being drunk in front of her. He headed for the tavern and, as always, joined Manuel for a drink - Manuel! That idiot! "I'm going to kill him," Michael muttered to himself but the sound of his own voice was too much for his head to bear. "Oh God..." If it hadn't been that idiot's birthday, then maybe he wouldn't have drunk so much. Celebrating New Year's Eve was one thing, but to add in a birthday...? No wonder he felt his head was splitting open! Manuel was drinking and Harley, and a vaguely familiar-looking kid, and he thought he saw Mari... and, of course, Campbell. At least, the butler had loosened up a little. Michael wondered how he was faring right now; better than him in any case. He almost dropped to his knees in pain when the water boiled and the kettle let out an ear-shattering whistle. He was going to kill Manuel.

Ten minutes later, he was walking out his house, showered and looking better, a toast in hand. He'd downed his coffee in one gulp and threw on the best looking clothes he could find. He didn't brush his hair because that would be a waste of time. He had a schedule to adhere to, if his calculations weren't mistaken. Fortunately for him and his throbbing head, the library was practically across the street. Ungracefully, he plopped down in front of the library's door, leaning against it, one leg outstretched and one hand resting on his flexed knee. Now he just had to wait. If he knew her as well as he thought, Eileen would show up any minute now. She wouldn't go to the festival so early because the library always came first. She would take advantage of the fact that everyone would be down there enjoying the festivities and she would come to her second home, where Michael was now waiting. He would be brave and he would ask her to spend the festival with him.

He would be brave.

Brave.

A knight in shining armour.

Courage, Freddie.

He fell back asleep.

User Image
B I R D S E Y E xxxx V I E W
awake the stars 'cause they're all around you
Wide eyes will always brighten the blue
Chase your dreams, and remember me, sweet bravery
'Cause after all those wings will take you up so high

Beloved Sweetheart

11,550 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
User ImageRosetta KinelyUser Image
Where am i?: near the festival under a tree
What i am doing: drawing and talking to a lady.
Who is with me: stranger (Annabelle)
My thoughts: scared the hell out of me!

Rose was lost in her drawing as she hummed, she had not even noticed that the woman she had drawn earlier was watching her, she was to focused on what she was doing and drawing nature was such a pleasant thing for her. Part of Rose wondered if she could get away with doing some kind of field work by drawing out plants and taking notes thanks to Mia's help of course, though she still felt her work was way below the young artists talents, she could not paint if it meant life or death, she would accept death and give up, but she could sketch pretty well, but most people only wanted sketches for their own notes which was why she normally focused on plants. She looked up again just as she heard 'wow' next to her hand was startled to the point where she jumped a bit. "EEK!" She yelped as she fell over to the side eyes wide and breathing was a little heavy as she held her heart.

Rose held her hand over her heart and turned to look at the woman, yes it was the one she had drawn though she had no idea who she was. "sorry.... you scared me..." she said lightly. She flipped the page back over and carefully tore the sketch out smiling at the woman. "uhm... Here..." she smiled as she offered it to her. "I thought you looked pretty and i... well see my friend Mia taught me a little bit about art and well i wanted to impress her with what i can do now, i did some traveling and sold my old sketches off. But you can have this one, i dont mind, i can do some more before i find her." She said smiling at her. Rose quickly pulled it back, "Oh haang on." She said happily as she signed her name to the bottom of the page and then moved it so the woman could take it.

"I am Rose by the way, totally not an artist." she laughed. "But i dabble in it, mostly nature, those flowers there in the picture i found one day when i was walking around another town. They where very pretty, i sketched some and took some samples to possibly sell.... a lot of the doctors i run into like them. I just see them as flowers but i hear they can do more, even plants." she shrugged. "I dont know though, i never really met a doctor till i came to this town, he gave me a bunch of shots, says to keep me from being sick, i dono i just dont like the idea of that ever having to happen again." she said with a small shrug. "Do you know him? His name is Damien." she said as she started to draw out his face on the clean sheet of paper, finished with the tree for now. She was doing it all by memory and only messed up a few features but it slowly started looking like him. "He keeps telling me to settle down.... hes one of the reasons i return to this town every so often... "she was now thinking out loud as she sketched and felt a bit embarrassed. "Sorry i do not mean to ramble." she said lightly. "I do not get to talk to people to often, being a stranger to towns and all." she said with a sigh. "I do love this town though." She said as she looked at her drawing starting in on the shading.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Wheezing Man-Lover

12,500 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
𝓐𝓬𝓮 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓼

- 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒑𝒂𝒄𝒆-𝑪𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝑷𝒐𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒆-𝑪𝒉𝒊𝒆𝒇 -
[Journal]

"𝑵𝒐 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔. 𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒂 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒄𝒖𝒕. 𝑳𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚!"

Took him a while, but he eventually was on the right track towards the sanatorium. But he did kind of decide that on the way, he might as well stop by the clinic for a check up. If the doctor was in that is. Otherwise, he'd just go ahead and go straight to the sanatorium from there. But since he was around, he might just as well. Never hurt to get a check up. Especially considering that he probably was the only one that dared getting close enough to Hawk to actually give the guy a hug from time to time as he so badly deserved. Yes, Ace knew the risk, but he was willing to take it, and so far he hadn't caught the illness, so it was all good~! Maybe he was immune? Haha!

Getting to the clinic, the first ones he did happen to notice being there was the, odd, housecleaner, as well as the blacksmith. And from what he could hear, it did appear as if the housecleaner was trying to offer the other medicine huh? As far as Ace could recall, Damien was a doctor, not Albeireo, so the housecleaner didn't have any legal right to give patients medicines. Yes, Ace had a habit of getting lost a lot, but he also had a habit of showing up at the right place at the right time as well.

"Last time I checked, Damien was the doctor, not you, so you don't have a legal right to give out any medicines Albeireo. If you want to be able to do that, you should work as a doctor, not a housecleaner. But in that case, you will have to take it up with the new mayor and with Damien about working as a doctor. But I don't think were currently in need of more doctors around here right now."

He said, putting on the usual chipper smile. He should be glad that Ace at the very least didn't wait till Albeireo did something illegal and then just step up to arrest him. No, he did prefer it to keep everyone out of prison, so, he'd rather give a warning first. But if he saw him do something like giving out medicines just like that, he'd have no choice. But the guy could be a bit of a creep, so it maybe wouldn't be that bad. Albeireo did send of pretty bad vibes whenever he was around. There was just something about the guy that Ace didn't like.

"... 𝑶𝒌𝒂𝒚. 𝑵𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒆'𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒕! "

User Image
Ⓛσcαтισи Stopping by the clinic on the way to the sanatorium.
Ⓦιтн Whoever is in the clinic I suppose.
Ⓜσσδ Chipper.
Ⓣнσυɢнтs Up to the usual tricks again I assume?

OOC

Dapper Fairy

User Image

OH THE RIVER, OH THE RIVER!
                                                          and i'm
                                                      a satellite heartxxxxxxi'll be true to you

! ! and the JOY it b.b.brings to me
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxtalking to: harley // mood: ecstatic location: market square

do you think of mexxxxdo you wonder xxxxif we could ever bexxxx

Viewing Harley's work always made her feel a little less confident in her business. Not too many people wanted to buy flower pots with their names painted onto the side, or wooden marionettes, or knit gloves and hats in the spring and summer. The plushies took forever to make, but never made quite enough income for her to increase the number she sold. Charlie was constantly dangling at the edge of losing her shop because tourism had dropped in the past few months, considering the strange weather and frightening disasters that had happened. Especially with the town's past, and the ghost stories other places surely heard about Fontania.

But she sat back in her stool and nodded her head, rolling her eyes only slightly at his obnoxious, gaudy confidence. Charlie's eyes followed the movements of his hand when he began gesturing to things, gazing at the shining silver and golds, and the even brighter gems that were set in the shimmering metals. They were amazingly skilled pieces of handiwork as far as she could tell - she wasn't a jeweler or gem appraiser, but they certainly looked more expensive than a lot of people in town could buy, her included. Still, she happily played along, and flashed hm a theatrical grin before clapping her hands pompously, mockingly "inspecting" the jewelry. She'd seen a lot of rich people from towns over stop by Harley's shop, and they all made the same, wrinkled expression - the one she was currently mimicking.

Charlie really had been impressed with all of the lovely jewelry, so she nodded enthusiastically and grinned at the sweet, sincere look on his face. "Oh, Harley, you're probably the most humble person I know," she said sarcastically, turning a bit when he moved behind her. She was slightly suspicious, knowing the history of pranks that they shared, and almost jumped when the heavy weight of metal rested on the front of her blouse. Charlie glanced down, jaw dropping a bit at the necklace. She glanced up at Harley dubiously, eyes wide and surprised. "H-Huh?" she stammered, unsure, and continued to stare. "You...what?" was all that she could say for a moment, touching the necklace lightly.

"Harley, I can't..." Charlie stuttered, and then flung her arms around her friend's shoulders, squeezing tightly. "That was very sweet up until the 'bossy' part," she finally laughed and let go, pecking Harley on the cheek swiftly in thanks. "Now I'm worried that you're sick or something. Since when were you generous?" she teased, fiddling with the little charms on the necklace. "Though...I'm afraid compliments about my cooking and this lovely necklace aren't going to suffice as a marriage proposal," she said, lifting her chin with faux haughtiness and raising her eyebrows expectantly. "There better be at least two mansions, as well."

Beloved Sweetheart

11,550 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxx
Bowen
AKA
~~Bo ~~

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWhere i come from

Company: Campbell
Thoughts: Why are my parents so messed up?
Feelings: somewhat depressed.

#40E0D0

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Bowen had actually smiled at what Campbell said about the dog but he was to lost in his thoughts to really react to it. He looked at the flowers and the trees as they passed by and sighed, he wanted things to be simple but he was not sure how to do that. On the one hand people thought he was some rich spoiled child and even if he did get a job doing hard work people would judge him and shun him for putting others out of work who need it. Then there was the other hand where no one really knew his true story and how he came to be where he is now, most people he had grown up around just new him as the kid in the mansion, he was not aloud out of the home without his nanny or uncle for the longest time, they thought he was to small, and that was how he ironically ran into Quinn, he wanted to go into town one day but no one would take him so he grabbed his little train and set out in a somewhat march like way till he realized he went the wrong way.

Soon he heard Campbell apologizing and raised an eyebrow in confusion. He turned to look at the man and showed his complete and utter confusion. "Oh.... Uhm... Campbell calm down. Theres nothing you have done wrong, i found the joke about Tye funny.... i was just lost in thought, it should be me who is apologizing. I did not mean to make you think i was mad at you. You are a close friend. Do not worry." He said with a smile. He slowed the pace a bit more as he looked at the man. "I can not stop thinking though, i want people to stop thinking of me as the spoiled rich kid.... but how on earth do i do that without being accused of being a fraud? I am at a loss i believe. Not that i am going to go out and try to prove people wrong either way.... those who teach me know best of who i am and how i can be.... as for the others i fear i will always be the rich boy from money with a silver spoon in his mouth." He ran his right hand down his face as he sighed, then brought it back up and ran it through his hair as he looked to the man.

"If my uncle did not employ you.... would you have still talked to me? I mean be a friend to me? Feel free to be honest, i am not going to be mad." He said not sure what way the man might speak of him. Bowen knew he was most likely giving off some vibe but he was raised by a man who had wealth, he had everything honestly. But most did not know little things about Bowen, such as his horse was a rescue, he fell in love with her and demanded that she be sold to him when the owner wanted to put her down for a small limp, he had talked to a vet and asked about possibly healing a horse like that and she eventually pushed through and Bowen has had sugar since, Tye he found as a puppy wondering around the town near open fields by the forest, he was hungry and completely alone, Bowen had tried to find his mother and return him but could not and wondered where the puppy's family had gone, that day he had been out grazing Sugar in the fields and when she was done all three went back home where he asked to keep the small dog as a pet. Since then he had been taking care of the little thing along with the help he was grateful to get from Campbell.

As they walked past the homes that lead into town he looked to Campbell and motioned to their homes. "I wonder how many people possibly resent me for what i live in..." He sighed and turned around. "I dont want to go into town anymore.... i have simply upset myself by over thinking everything." He would go into town if Campbell simply insisted on it being good for him, he trusted the man deeply but he was utterly scared of peoples judgement's.

User Image

User Image

HEAD ✎ LIBRARIAN

❝Books are the quietest and most constant of friends;
                                                                They are the most accessible and wisest of counselors,
                                                                And the most patient of teachers.❞

Where The Library x // x With Michael ... Though I'm not sure why ... x // x Doing Trying to wake Michael up.

______________________________________________________________________

”Remind me why I choose the house farthest from my workplace?” mumbled the brunette in exhaustion as she proceeded down the roads of Fontania. Her arms wrapped around her body, hugging her sides tightly in attempts to conceal the warmth of her body inside the thin sweater she wore. Seriously, what had she been thinking when she bought the aging house? Better yet … Why hadn’t she put on a thicker sweater?

Well, whatever the reason, it was too late to fix it now. She was much too far from her home to turn back and grab a new overcoat; her only indication of this being the name of the street on a small sigh she had just passed by. Any moment now, the library should appear before her, greeting her in the silent way it always did with its tall structure, white coloring, and cherry wood doors. The corners of her mouth turned up into what one might consider a smile, but it was so small it was nearly unnoticeable as she thought about one of her favorite places in town. The place that could take you anywhere you wished in the world, and the only thing that was required of you in order to experience it was to simply take a book from its spot on a shelf and open it.

You see, Eileen always held a love for books. Books and learning that is. Oh, the things you could learn from ink and paper was undeniably amazing. And as soon as the brunette was old enough to read, it was rare to see her without some sort of manuscript on her person.

But enough with the reminiscing! She had arrived at her destination. Smile growing bigger and arms dropping to her sides, Eileen approached the door only to have it disappear as her pale brown eyes landed on a tuff of blonde hair. Was she imagining this? What was Michael doing leaning against the library’s doors? And upon closer inspection the young woman realized he was asleep. Fast asleep at that, almost as if he had been passed out for quite some time. Was he unaware of what today was? Shaking her head, the brunette quickly banished the thought from her head. Though it was very possible that was the reasoning he was here, she doubted that was why. Michael wasn’t exactly the most forgetful person and tended to do things at a slowly steady pace whilst she was a busybody, rushing here and there, doing this and that at a pace that some may have found unnatural. But it got the job done.

“You know … You shouldn’t be sleeping in a place like this,” Eileen said quietly as she lowered herself to become eyelevel with the man before her. Touching his cheek slightly with the tip of a finger, she stared at him with a worried expression. ”Freddie? … Freddie, can you hear me?” How was one supposed to wake a sleeping man? ”Hmm … Michael? … You can’t sleep out here, Michael … “ This was going to prove to be harder than she had originally thought.

ooc ;; I'm so sorry it took longer to write this than I thought. Q^Q

User Image

Fashionable Businessman

User Image
xxxx 𝔞 𝔩 𝔟 𝔦 𝔯 𝔢 𝔬 xxxx[/color 𝔰 𝔞 𝔩 𝔳 𝔱 𝔦 𝔬

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIt is not safe to be around me.

xxxxxxxxxxTell me what's wrong with me!

xxxxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯xI can't feel your pain.

xxxxxxxxxx MAYBE SELF DESTRUCTION IS THE ANSWERxxxxxxxxxx DONT BLAME ME FOR WHAT GOES ON IN MY HEAD.
xxxxxxxxxx M AYBE SELF DESTRUCTION IS THE ANSWERxxxxxxxxxxDONT BLAME ME FOR WHAT GOES ON IN MY HEAD. }

Albireo found himself chuckling again, finding far more amusement in this man than he ever thought would be. The man simply refused to take the item, even despite Albireo's insistance. He supposed he couldn't really argue with his words, and the blacksmith did volunteer to return to get a check up at a later date. He went to reply with a bit of more insistances but suddenly Ace approached. He probably noticed the open door and decided to head in. Albireo tried not to frown, and instead used his free hand to place some of his own bangs out of his face while he withdrew his other hand with the pain pill and stuffed it in his coat.

"Alright." he said with a small nod. He looked at Ace, "It was simple pain medication, Officer." his smile returned and he narrowed his eyes just enough to give him a bit of that sultry look. "Anyone could have offered it." He glanced back at Llores before returning his eyes to the lawman. "And..." he trailed off, keeping his eyes on Ace. "Just because I am a housecleaner doesn't mean I know nothing of medicine. There is a reason Damien left me here to look after the patients while he went out to enjoy the festivities." He thought back to moments ago when he told Llores how he use to be a doctor in the city.

Albireo placed his hand to his chin, using his index finger and thumb to cup it a bit, and went silent for a bit, as if in thought. He relaxed his face as he looked at Llores.

"You're the blacksmith, correct?" it was an obvious question, something Albireo already knew. He didn't bother stating that he thought he'd see the man back here soon anyway, figuring that might upset him a bit. ...Not that he cared. "You seem so quick to want to leave, so I take it that hospitals aren't your thing, hm?" an observation he was quick to come to. "Don't worry about coming back here. I'll come check on you." He then looked back to Ace, that amused smile returning to his face. "That's not illegal, is it, officer?"

User Image

██ location ;xxThe Clinicxxxxx
      ██ mood;xxAmusedxxxxx
      ██ with ;xxAce, Lloresxxxxx

Fashionable Businessman

User ImageUser Image

▇▇▇▇ I__WILL__ⒷⓇⒺⒶⓀ __ϻу__( h e s i t a t i o n )
                                        _____________________________________チャンネルすぐに変えちゃう見たいにね
                                        _____________________________________目の前のリアルから逃げてた
                                        _____________________________________自由の意味もきっとまだ知らずに
                                        _____________________________________見えないルールが縛るよ
                                        _____________________________________確かめたくて私だけにできる明日を
                                        _____________________________________立ち止まれないから隠れた太陽よび起こして

-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-

Campbell was about to continue on apologizing, but then Bowen finally met his eyes and replied to him. It relieved Campbell to no extent and he placed a hand over his heart to show he was glad. "No, you don't ever need to apologize to me, Master Bowen." he said quickly, trying to get a word in before Bowen spoke more. The words he said, the way he said it... it broke Campbell's heart.

He took a small step forward, wanting to comfort the boy, but found himself unable to. All he could do was stand there and listen, until the question was directed at him about what he thought of Bowen. He went silent, shut his eyes, and smiled.

"Master Bowen..." he whispered. Ah, he couldn't tell him how he really felt. Now was not the time or place. The pink haired man open his eyes in small slits and looked at the ground, his smile fading just slightly but never completely disappearing. "What I think of you shouldn't matter, sir." he said quietly. "But...Even if I never was employed here, I do think I would speak with you--if you would have me, that is." his mind was racing a bit. "You are a very kind individual, sir, and a very respectable one. I will admit that some may think you are sheltered or spoiled, but those are the same individuals who do not know you." Some of the people he hung out with saw him stressed and assumed it was because of the way he had to look after Bowen. They never would assume it would be because of other reasons.

He sighed a bit and looked up, letting that smile grow. "Which is why I think you need to head into town, Master Bowen. You need to show the others who you really are. Please, sir..." he took a few steps until he was in front of Bowen, standing a few inches taller than him. He placed a comforting gloved hand over Bowen's shoulder, but when he realized he was doing it he immediately took it off. "Oh, I'm sorry." he said quickly, despite his smile. "These are good people, Master Bowen, but what they think of you is irrelevant. You can have a good time on your own." He took a step back now, and placed his hands still at his side. "And I'm with you, Sir. If everyone else in the world left you alone, just know I'd be at your side."

speech
                                        User Image

-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-

_____________________________________Feeling myself being pushed back into a corner
                        _____________________________________I ran away from the reality that was right before my eyes
                        _____________________________________Without knowing bitter blood and jealously, I was bound by an invisible restraint
                        _____________________________________I needed to see for myself that tomorrow only I can create
                        _____________________________________Because I can't just sit idly by
                        _____________________________________And timidly shrug away my future

location: Mansion PathWith: Bowen mood: Melancholy and yet hopeful
                        OOC:---
                        ----------████ █ I WILL OVERCOME ALL, WHATEVER MY WEAKNESS
                        _______to___discover___the___purpose___i___will___live___for

Beloved Sweetheart

11,550 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxx
Bowen
AKA
~~Bo ~~

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWhere i come from

Company: Campbell
Thoughts: Damn it Campbell, stop making sense.
Feelings: relieved.

#40E0D0

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Bowen stopped when the butler blocked his path and he sighed as he listened, Campbell made sense and it was something that caused him to sigh and look at the man. He did not mind that his hand was on his shoulder as he looked and watched it be pulled away. "Campbell, though you might think your opinion does not matter, or others think i should not care of my staffs opinion, you have always been there, you are someone i trust, your opinion does matter." He said shaking his head. "And you are right, i should just go. Perhaps i can finally find something to give you as a present." He said with a grin. "Thank you Campbell, i did need to hear that." He gave the man a 'bro hug' and moved to his side resting his left arm across the butlers shoulders and stepped in line to the side of Campbell.

He began walking again keeping his arm on the man and waived his right hand around in the air like an upper class person might. "A friend is a friend indeed, his class in society is no need as long as he shall be with thee until the very end." He grinned reciting off a poem he had read somewhere. He released Campbell's shoulders and smiled at the man as they headed closer to the town once again at a decent pace. He could start seeing the people walking around and the stands and smiled, "Campbell, do you think that there is a way for you to possibly relax while we are in town? the last thing i need in another incident with people staring and thinking i make you act so strictly in public.... and less full for Harley is great." He said, Bowen had nothing against Harley he just scared the hell out of him by trying to pierce him all the time.

Once they got into town Bowen smiled at all the wonderful things, and stopped at a stone carving stand where someone had figures out of stone like Lukes, figures, he liked to try and stop at each booth and buy a little something from each person, some thought he wanted to buy off people but it was his way to support what they did. He reached down and observed some items on the stand smiling. He picked out one that looked like a horse and paid the man as he looked around. "Where should we look next?" He asked Campbell as he observed the stone with the horse carved into it. He loved collecting horse things and dogs, he also enjoyed buying up treats, still he wanted to find something for Campbell and hoped the man might show some interest in something, maybe he would even see Mia? "Think Mia is out? I should get her something.... maybe...uhm.... a book to draw in.....Any suggestions?" he had a long look on his face complete and utter distress at the idea of trying to buy someone something and not just that a girl, though they where just friends he did not want to offend her. "Would she like a necklace? Or... uhm.... " He looked a bit panicked, he wanted to get friends something for the new year. His face was white as a ghost at the thoughts of upsetting her.

User Image

User Image

LUMBERJACK

❝To a father growing old nothing is dearer than a daughter.❞

Where At home in bed. x // x With Sabrina, Bambi, and Primrose x // x Doing Waking up ... = u =

______________________________________________________________________

What was that noise? It was faint, almost nonexistent, yet he could still hear it. But what was it? It almost sounded like a voice, a voice calling out to him. It sounded excited. Really excited.

”Huh? Wha?” slurred that of a young lumberjack as he tried to refrain from falling back asleep. And so far he was losing the battle horribly; the softness of his pillow teasing him, encouraging him to allow his red head to sink further into its soft feathers. But that voice rang out again, calling him, but not by name. That was weird … Only one person he knew called him Daddy, and that one person was—”Sabrina?” His voice sounded raspy and dry, not at all how it had the night before. But that was probably the result of all the cheering he had done to celebrate the New Year. How long had he stayed up with Sabrina? He wasn’t sure, but they must have been up late, because he felt as if he had just fallen asleep just a short while ago.

”Sabrina?” he repeated her name as he attempted to hold back a yawn that threatened to escape. ”Brina, what’re you doing up?” And why did he have a pig and lamb sitting on his bed? Raising his head from his pillow, the redheaded lumberjack rubbed his eyes tiredly before forcing them open only to be blinded by the streaks of light pouring into the room courtesy of a nearby window. His eyes screamed in pain, begging him to close them again, and he was more than willing to listen. Let’s try this again … Shall we, Thomas? he thought irritably as he peeled them open once more. For a mere second, he directed his attention to the window. Soon he’d have to invest in drapes. That is, if he didn’t want to blind himself every morning. But that meant spending money …

But that shouldn’t be his main focus right now. What he should be paying attention too, or rather who, was the little blonde girl sitting on the edge of his bed with the biggest smile plastered on her face he had ever seen. Smiling unconsciously, the young father lifted his arms above his head, allowing his back to crack in multiple places as he took in a deep breath. ”What’re you so excited for, huh? … W-wait, don’t tell me—“ Thomas sighed as he stared into the eyes of his daughter. ”The festival … Am I right?” Of course! That had to be the reason she had shaken him awake. That and well … She probably was looking forward to seeing her friend, Henri.

Henri was such a nice boy. Handsome young lad too, but at soon as he hit puberty the lumberjack would have to keep a close eye on the him. There was no way he was risking raising and grandchild when he was still raising his own baby. ”Well, go on! Get outta here so Daddy can strip,” he said with a chuckle, ”I ‘ave to get dressed if we’re gonna be going anywhere. I’ll be out in a sec … okay?”

ooc ;; Lame intro for Thomas is lame ... =w= I plan to spruce up my posting style with a nicer picture of him later, lol.

User Image

Wheezing Man-Lover

12,500 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
𝓐𝓬𝓮 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓼

- 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒑𝒂𝒄𝒆-𝑪𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝑷𝒐𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒆-𝑪𝒉𝒊𝒆𝒇 -
[Journal]

"𝑵𝒐 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔. 𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒂 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒄𝒖𝒕. 𝑳𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚!"

"Doesn't matter what it is, you're not allowed to hand out medications. Especially not in the clinic. You said you used to be a doctor, you should know the rules even better than I do."

Were plenty of laws that did state that kind of thing. If the towns dear blacksmith would have actually come and knocked on Albireo's door and asked for pain medication, then it would have been ok. But standing around in the clinic, trying to convince him to accept, was not ok. In the clinic, recommending medications was the doctors job. Besides, who in the world knew what this guy might have gone and put in that medicine? Ace didn't really trust in him that well. He kind of gave him the creeps. He would gladly just go ahead and have him arrested, but without Albireo actually doing anything, he really had no power to arrest the guy. Not even now, despite the fact that he had tried to make Llores accept the medicine. But unless he went and forced it down the others throat, it couldn't be considered a major offence. All Ace could do in this case was give a warning.

But hearing what Albireo said about Damien being out, Ace looked a bit surprised really. But he did suppose it made sense. Even the doctor deserved to go out and have a little fun. Ace would come back for a check up later then.

"He is? Guess I should come back for a check up tomorrow instead. Oh well, I'll just go visit Hawk then~! You know if he's awake?"

Would probably be a bad idea if he went to disturb Hawk in his sleep or something. If he was asleep, it would probably be best if Ace came back a bit later to visit his friend, and to give him the good luck charm, and of course a hug~!
                          Hawk might be telling him that he shouldn't, but he didn't care. When someone was in a bad situation, some human contact could work miracles~! Wasn't really much Ace could do for the guy, but he could at the very least do that, as well as keep him company whenever he had some free time. Certainly better than going off and getting lost.

"... 𝑶𝒌𝒂𝒚. 𝑵𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒆'𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒕! "

User Image
Ⓛσcαтισи Stopping by the clinic on the way to the sanatorium.
Ⓦιтн Whoever is in the clinic I suppose.
Ⓜσσδ Chipper.
Ⓣнσυɢнтs He's pretty hopeless huh?

OOC

Newbie Noob

4,700 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image
+x+ "Luke" Iria Terrius +x+
State: Awake and Alert Location: By her stall Company: Henri and Mika (+ a dog)
My Journal

So that explained why Luke had not seen this boy around before. He claimed to be new here and lived out in the woods. Though she was just as curious about his home as Henri was, she was still a little taken aback by Henri's straightforward request. "Henri! Manners..." She reminded the boy, a little flustered as tapped a finger sternly on his head. "I'm sorry this young one is very excitable." She turned and apologized to Mika. Curiosity still nibbled on the corner of her mind, but asking entry into the home of someone you just met was hardly the politest question to ask during the introduction.

"But I am wondering as well...was there a house out in the woods being sold?" She finally asked slowly, when the curiosity overwhelmed her better judgement, but she quickly corrected herself. "Ah...but before that, we should bid you Welcome to Fontania, being new here and all..." Her train of thought was interrupted again however, when Doggy (or Sam tentatively?) did his little doggy doings and made a noise which caused Luke to stiffen up, and unconsciously moved a little closer to Henri.

((crap post...couldn't think of anything else to write>A> ))

Lonely Fatcat

User Image

' ' We don't even have to try It's always a good time ' '

Mia smiled at Adish and Yuuka. “Yep, I just wanted to make a new friend.” She emphasized the word friend, giving them something to feed off of and think about just so they would stop bugging her. Maybe there was a reason she had sat with Adish, maybe she did feel some sort of instant attraction, but even she didn’t know why she really came over to the boy in the first place. Maybe it was just fate or some other force like that working in the universe. But then again she doubted it was fate that made her go to this boy, he wasn’t anything special…

The boy then said he had a girlfriend and showed them the bite marks. “I am too good for you, you’ve only had a girlfriend once.” She teased him using his own words against him. She didn’t understand why he showed them the scars and she didn’t even know if they were really from an ex, but it was just too fun to tease this boy. If they became friends, would they constantly be mocking each other? She had to admit, it did sound fun to just keep messing with this boy. Mia smirked at the boy.

When the boy said he was a traveler, Mia did get kind of excited. “I’m a traveler too. I have been here for a few months now but it just seems to nice here to leave, but I probably will sometime soon if I don’t start making money.” She was intrigued by this boy now. He seemed actually kind of interesting. Then he said he’d been looking for his brother and showed them the worn photo. Mia couldn’t place the person in the picture until Yuuka said Cornelius. Instantly the face and name clicked in her brain.

When Yuuka joked that it was the first time she’d seen him smile, Mia couldn’t help but laugh. She didn’t know Neil very well but she knew him good enough to know certain things about him. Her friend explained her was the mail carried for the town and said she was surprised they were related. She pretty much spoke what Mia was thinking as she studied Adish’s face. She wondered if she really got to know this boy, if he’d be just like Neil. She didn’t really know Neil but they seemed totally different and she wondered where the resemblance came into play since there seemed to be none…

OOC~
                    I don't know if I like smaller paragraphs x.x

мσσ∂: Happy xxx ℓσ¢αтισи: Cafe xxx ωιтн: Yuuka, Adish.
                    נσυяиαℓ

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games