Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Cat

ι'ℓℓ иєvєя вє тнє sαмєx - - - - - - - - ➔xx M ikax Umikoxx Mermanxx Merfolkxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ιғ ωє єvєr мєєт αgαιи xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ωon'т lєt чoυ gєт αωαч xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIf we ever meet againxx ! xx xxxxxxxx
Location : Town of Fontania xx With : Doggy, Luke, and Henri xxMood : Calm yet nervous

User Image

xx Hello ~ xxxxx As Mika waits for their reply, the mayor approaches to the group; the mayor was bigger than Mika and it's making him feeling very tiny. "Well hello there, young ones. Hope you're all enjoying yourself. Greetings to you, young lad." "Greetings to you too, sir." Mika said with a smile on his face. The man gave Mika pat on the head, "He's big!" The boy thought. "Wilhelm, get this lad a button." A ferret, who belong with the mayor, leaps down to his shoulder then pins him a button. "'Weavers got your back?'" He said reading to himself. "Now you boys mind your elders, and eat your vegetables." The merman nodded his head and watched him as he walks off. "Elders, huh?" Hearing the elders reminded him so much of his parents back home, underwater. He sure miss them both along with his ten sisters, who he loves so much. Mika wonders if they are doing okay back there but is also worried for his parents, they must be very worried for their son. "I will not come back . . . Not yet." The boy thought.

Doggy enjoys the feeling of patting and scratching behind his ears. "Nice to meet you, Mika! I am Henri and I am seven. That's Luke. He's my brother but not really. Why didn't you name your dog something cool like Hifiscus Dropkikumi or something?" Mika went back to reality, "huh? Oh, nice to meet you guys." Mika's eyes blink after hearing about Doggy's name, "I um could not think of any good names for him so, instead, I chose Doggy. But maybe you could tell me a name that fits him," He grins toward the boy till - "-Where do you live? I don't see you around. Are you a tourist?" The boy froze still, "W-what?" Mika cannot tell the two that he is a merman! If they do then maybe those guys would like do something bad or worse - tell everybody his secret! "T-think Mika! Think of something that doesn't relate to me as a merman!"

Finally the boy spoke, "I-I'm new here so I am not really familiar to this place b-but I live close to this cave at the woods." Wait - that did not go well. He lied to them perfectly to protect his secret but not the cave thing.
♥♥I like the way that they walk
And it's chill to hear them talk
And I can always make them smile♥♥

User Image
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━ Adish Acton ━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Well this certainly was a buffet for Adish. Girls everywhere. In all different styles. There was Mari, warm and polite, with a nice body to spare. Then Giaan, while she was timid, Adish couldn't help but noticing her youthful and innocent face, and her slender frame. She reminded him of his older brother, but she was of course much more attractive than him. Ew.. Neil. He shook his head his thoughts where drifting. Why think about his oafish older brother when there where so many pretty women to attend to? Adish could feel his face get hot. Not because he was shy, just mostly cause he was overwhelmed and still a bit tipsy from last night.

A door opened behind him again and another female entered the room. Adish had seen her a few times. Yuuka or something.. He didn't always pay the best attention to names. What lovely long hair she had. Went right down her back. When Adish followed the length of it with his eyes it lead him right to her other 'assets'. So lovely. He chuckled. Maybe this town was the right one to come to after all? Beautiful women, food, parties? What else could be missing? He didn't have a family to worry about. He could really see himself living here.

Adish got up and got him a plate of food. He grabbed sweets and meats and made his way back to his table. He was just started eating when he notice that the women Mia was talking to got distracted by another. He ate, but watched what was going on. Mia seemed to be slightly offended when her friend was pulled away. He was slightly taken back when Mia's came up and sat at his table. She looked nice enough. Still had the same legs he noted earlier. By the smile on her face he could tell she was a bit more his speed.

He wipes his mouth with a napkin before speaking, " Well, hey there cutie~" he cooed, leaning back in his chair. Adish wasn't ever shy. He thought to highly of himself to be timid. " Nice to meet you beautiful, my name's Adish.." He flashed her one of his boyish smiles.

"So what made you come over here? Was it my eyes? Or maybe my toned body" He gave a flex, his arms where not really that impressive, but to him they where. Everything Adish did was impressive to.. well Adish.

╔══════════════╗
Feeling: Excited
Talking to: Mia.
╚══════════════╝

♥That's all I really want is girls♥

Fashionable Businessman

User Image
xxxx 𝔞 𝔩 𝔟 𝔦 𝔯 𝔢 𝔬 xxxx[/color 𝔰 𝔞 𝔩 𝔳 𝔱 𝔦 𝔬

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIt is not safe to be around me.

xxxxxxxxxxTell me what's wrong with me!

xxxxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯xI can't feel your pain.

xxxxxxxxxx MAYBE SELF DESTRUCTION IS THE ANSWERxxxxxxxxxx DONT BLAME ME FOR WHAT GOES ON IN MY HEAD.
xxxxxxxxxx M AYBE SELF DESTRUCTION IS THE ANSWERxxxxxxxxxxDONT BLAME ME FOR WHAT GOES ON IN MY HEAD. }

Albireo watched Llore's expressions, trying to figure him out just a bit. For a moment, the housecleaner actually expected more, but he wasn't surprised when Llore did the things he did. He resisted raising an eyebrow as the man went into a small explanation of the prior night, something Albireo didn't really care to hear--ah, but then again, he had asked. But then, to Albireo chagrin, he watched as Llorelei put on that same shirt he had been brouht in with. The blonde wrinkled his nose a bit, unable to mask his disgust with the smell. Because touch was a sense he was unfamiliar wih, his others kicked in more, like smell. He hated perfumes and flowers for more than just their smell, but it played a big part in it.

"I read your door." Albireo finally said, knocking on the open door. There was a chalk board on the outside of the door with Llorelei's name scribbled on it. He walked over to the edge of the bed and took hold of the clipboard that hung from the center of it. Albireo wasn't technically a doctor anymore, but he could read charts no problem even if he hadn't gone through training. He lived with charts all his life, after all.

His eyes scanned the pages for a moment before he remembered Llore's other questions. He looked up and tilted his head just a bit, that hollow smile growing slightly wider. "I'm Albireo Salvatio. I'm the housecleaner, I suppose you can say." he shrugged a bit, placing the chart back down. Honestly, he thought more like he ran the place than anything.

"Are you in pain? he then asked, turning on his foot just enough so he was facing Llore again. His smile never faded. "I can offer you something for it if you need. I was a doctor in the city, so you can trust me."

User Image

██ location ;xxThe Clinicxxxxx
      ██ mood;xxCalmxxxxx
      ██ with ;xxLloresxxxxx
User Imagexxxxx
( ) GIAAN ELMES
let me turn your sweet dreams to real life
gingerbread man is holding cupcakes
more stuffing for your apple pies
will Choclate Truffles Fall?

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Pastry Chef
Find me at the Cafe, Just failing at serving customers and staring, feeling pretty amazed
(Gigi's Journal ⊙▽⊙)

Giaan felt comforted that Mia tried to get her to relax, and damn did she need to. All the energy she had was starting to take a toll on her. She smiled at Mia, waving her hands to indicate she was perfectly fine. Yup, perfectly fine she thought as she wobbled over to a chair to sit down. She wanted to die when the door opened once more, but once she saw the bright angel that was Mari she bolted up from her seat.

The fretful chef nearly teared up when Mari entered through the doors. She raised her hand slowly as she waved at her knight in shining armor. Before she could explain herself, Mari had already taken full control of the situation like a true professional. As Mari instructed the customers, Giaan couldn't help but stare in awe. It was amazing. Giaan could never be so confident as that. Although she was envious, she was glad she at least had some one to look up to and help her out. With stars still in her eyes and her mouth gaping, Giaan snapped out of her reverie when the young waitress ushered her behind the counter. She glanced over at Mia who called out before, but was glad to see she found someone else to keep her company while Giaan worked.

She expected Mari to be worried, and she couldn't help but feel bad that she did so. Giaan's eyebrows arched downwards into a an apologetic expression fumbling with the strap on her apron. "B-because I knew you wanted to go to the New Years Eve celebration with Manuel so... I didn't tell you. I wanted you to enjoy the night..." she answered, her voice barely a whisper as she looked up at her friend. "Besides Granddad helped a little so it wasn't that bad... So I'm fine~ you know me!" she reassured her friend. When asked if she really was okay, she gave an eager nod "I'm running on a whole bunch of adrenaline so I think I'll be fine...... I might have also had five cups of coffee throughout the night...." she replied with a bit of a nervous smile. No wonder she was a jittery mess. She definitely did not want to miss seeing the festival with Mari because she was passed out. Giaan laughed a little more confidently now "Yes ma'am!" she said excitedly clapping her hands together.

And just as she said so, the largest man she had every seen had walked through the door. Giaan's jaw once again dropped as she stared, absently tugging on Mari's sleeve so she could look as well. She stared wide eyed as he ordered. His mustache was magnificent. And what?! Was that a ferret?! Giaan suddenly gasped slowly, realizing something "I forgot to make raspberry muffins...." she breathed as she turned to Mari with an expression of great forlorn. She then snapped her head back at the muscular man. "Uh!" she began but then realized she was too nervous to talk, not to mention regretful that she didn't make raspberry muffins. Turning back to Mari, she let the more composed person know that there was blueberry muffins and 3 strawberry cheesecakes available. She then waited patiently for Mari to relay the information, going back to staring at the man.

Fashionable Genius

User Image

Yuuka was happy to see Mia there, though look at Giaan made her a little irritated. Glaring at her back Yuuka held her tongue and grabbed a muffin. "Thanks, you should rest if you're tired." she said forcing a smile on her face. She was the secretary, no need to get into petty fights. The two women didn't exactly hate each other, they didn't know what their relationships were themselves.

Taking a look at the muffin Yuuka couldn't help but take in the amazing scent. It smelled delicious and the honey glistening over it only made her want to eat it more. "It can't be that good.." she thought to herself in denial. Taking a bite she realized she was completely wrong. The texture was nice and soft, the honey's sweetness tingled her taste buds. The woman had to fight herself from trying to devour it completely.

The pink headed beauty swallowed her pride and complimented the girl. "It's good, I'm sure sales will be splendid." she said calmly before grabbing a plate and placing a few sweets on it. Turning her attention towards Mia, the woman was happy to see her energetic smile. "The new mayor? He's a bit odd but he seems like a nice person." she stated with a small smile. "Besides the fact that he was huge and flaunts his boulder sized muscles." she thought to herself, but Yuu thought that it was best to keep it to herself.

Making her way towards her friend she noticed her talking to the boy she had noticed earlier. "Oh? Is this a friend of yours? A boyfriend maybe?" she said teasingly flipping her silky pink hair over her shoulder. Placing the plate on the table she gave him a princess like bow, a habit she's learned when she lived with her parents. "Yuuka, the town's secretary. Nice to meet you." she said with a warm smile before taking another muffin and nibbling at it.

[ooc]outfit
                              [/ooc]

Fashionable Businessman

User ImageUser Image

▇▇▇▇ I__WILL__ⒷⓇⒺⒶⓀ __ϻу__( h e s i t a t i o n )
                                        _____________________________________チャンネルすぐに変えちゃう見たいにね
                                        _____________________________________目の前のリアルから逃げてた
                                        _____________________________________自由の意味もきっとまだ知らずに
                                        _____________________________________見えないルールが縛るよ
                                        _____________________________________確かめたくて私だけにできる明日を
                                        _____________________________________立ち止まれないから隠れた太陽よび起こして

-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-

A blush appeared over Campbell's cheeks as Bowen teased him. One time. It had just been one time! ...That he remembered, anyway. But that day had been extremely stressful, as the errands hadn't gone as planned, the animals were making messes left and right, and he had had to put up with the wizard. ...Thinking about it now, Campbell assumed that Quinn had caused all of the mishaps.

The blush and embarrassment turned to amusement and Campbell let out a laugh as he watched Bowen interact with the small dog. It was amazing how the beast and him got along. It was almost like the dog actually understood Bowen, something Campbell had never before seen since coming to work in the mansion. He nodded and let out a small "Of course" as Bowen requested his jacket. He went to the closet and picked one out but when he went to show the young master, he was already outside. Eyes widened and Campbell scrambled to follow but dropped the coat in his haste. He frowned and picked it back up, examining it to make sure it wasn't wrinkled or in bad repair, and then headed out front. Bowen was nowhere to be seen for a moment, and Campbell suspected the young man might be in his garden.

It was no surprise, then, to the butler when Bowen re-emerged from the same path that lead to the garden. Seeing the boy without his jacket, Campbell quickly placed it over Bowen's shoulders before working to help him get his arms into the sleeves. Sure, it was simple and anyone could put on a jacket, but Campbell had been taught in the academy to help with jackets always, no matter how light they were. When he made sure Bowen's was on, he placed his own on. He hated the cold--detested it, which was why if it wasn't 90 degrees (32c) or higher, he would be wearing long sleeves, uniform or not.

A smile graced Campbell's lips when he heard Bowen joke about the dog. "Of course he is." Campbell chuckled. "He wants your money, after all." it was a joke, and Campbell hoped Bowen would take it as such. Sometimes Campbell found amusement in things others did not, although it wasn't exactly mean things. Campbell would never want to inconvenience anyway.

Campbell followed Bowen, use to walking slow with him. Campbell had long legs and he had learned to walk fast from his occupation, but it was a nice change to just enjoy the walk. He spoke gently and lightly, commenting on the festival or about the animals of the house. Little things that held no real meaning behind them, but something to just converse about. Silences like this always unsettled him, especially with the younger crowd. He noticed Bowen wasn't reacting much and Campbell sped a bit so he was right by Bowen's side instead of to the back. "I'm sorry, Master Bowen." Was he quiet because he didn't appreciate Campbell's joke? Ohh, he knew he should have kept his mouth shut! "I didn't mean to make you upset. Please forgive me. It wasn't my place to say anything."
                                        User Image

-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-

_____________________________________Feeling myself being pushed back into a corner
                        _____________________________________I ran away from the reality that was right before my eyes
                        _____________________________________Without knowing bitter blood and jealously, I was bound by an invisible restraint
                        _____________________________________I needed to see for myself that tomorrow only I can create
                        _____________________________________Because I can't just sit idly by
                        _____________________________________And timidly shrug away my future

OOC:---
                        ----------████ █ I WILL OVERCOME ALL, WHATEVER MY WEAKNESS
                        _______to___discover___the___purpose___i___will___live___for

Durem Warlord

13,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ: The Caféxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡɪᴛʜ: People
                                                        ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ: "Oh my goddess..."xxxxxxxxxxxxxxנᴏᴜʀɴᴀʟ: P-please don't read it!

"Sorry Mia!" she shouted back after stealing Giaan away. When Giaan mentioned how Mari had wanted to spend time with Manuel, she couldn't help but bite her lip "I-it was his birthday too....b-but I can see him any time! I mean, he lives opposite me a-and friends hang out any time r-right?" so much for the calm and collected approach. Needless to say, there was no chance of denial in front of Giaan because she saw right through it. Yet, when Mari was with Manuel then she could easily act like it was all fine. Then she mentioned the coffee "Five!? Oh goodness, you've really outdone yourself this time. If you feel tired or about to crash, please for your sake and mine, tell me. I promise i'll carry you home." because that's what friends would do if the other passed out. Actually, come to think of it, that wasn't far off what she did for Manuel last night. He had been pretty drunk and it had been more of a case of her walking him home.

Her friend suddenly paused, and the bell above the door snapped Mari's attention to it. One house of a man walked in, and even Mari was momentarily stunned by the sheer size of him - not to mention his rather large order. There was a tug on her sleeve before Mari listened to Giaan tell her what was available. It was rather endearing when the pastry chef got nervous. Still, she couldn't blame for being this way when a giant had just walked through the door with a ferret on his shoulder. The blonde cleared her throat and looked up at the man, an apologetic smile on her face.

"My apologies, sir - but we unfortunately do not have any raspberry muffins. We can, however, offer you blueberry instead. As for strawberry cheesecakes, we have 3 - so you will be able to have a whole one. Would you like them to take out or eat in?" as it was such a large order, she wasn't sure if it was a group of people or for himself. "Can we offer you any drinks to go with your order or will that be all, sir?" always best to make sure after all. She was just thankful that she could handle this sort of situation. Terrifying, burly men were something she regularly had to deal with in the city and she had slowly been able to combat her fear of them.

Keshinomi's Husband

Omnipresent Loiterer

13,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

┏════════════════════════════┓
ა ბ გ დ ე ვ Ƚℓσrєʂ•Яoѡan•Sჟℓua ა ბ გ დ ე ვ
════════════════════════════
User Image

User ImageUser Image
                    Llores quirked an eyebrow at the other's frank reply, unable to noticed that the effect was lost when he had only on eye visible. Easily he moved passed him to get a better glimpse of the chalk board, ignoring the blonde's discomfort towards his shirt. It wasn't like he could make another shirt appear out of thin air. Still, his finger toyed with a hole upon the fabric in thought. Maybe he should swing by home to grab a new one if he intended on taking part in the festival. It was bad luck to miss out on the festivities after all, and living with his grandmother had instilled a small sense of superstitious belief within him.

"So my name is on here," He commented simply after seeing the name scrawled upon the board. Idly, he was itching to find a piece of chalk to write a message for the doctor to see upon his return. The red head would have done so anyways if not for the other man already within the room. Something about the way he held himself, while looking over his charts made the blonde seem more than he appeared to be. Llores took note of the other's hair, having never seen anyone with such long threads. He couldn't imagine the pain of having it everywhere. It was after a moment he received a name to fit a face. Albireo Salvatio, that man didn't look like someone to cross.

Hearing the later part of the other's words, caused his hands to come together in a rather loud clap. "Oh! So that's why you seemed more than just a janitor. " He said with a brief realization, speaking fragments of a thought that was flashing through his head. A moment later a chuckle left his lips as he realized his action. "Ah, don't pay me too much mind." Waving away his strays thoughs, Llores dug his hand within the pocket of his jeans as his eyes followed Albireo.

While he acted as if he paid little mind to the pain, it was a constant ever since he woke up. Burns were easily agitated wounds, and right now his skin felt as though they were on fire. "They sting a little bit." He answered, still downplaying his discomfort for something more manageable. "I'm sure it's nothing a little won't fix, so you don't have to go out of your way." He insisted with a shake of his head as he made his way towards the door.

User Image
The Blacksmith

Clinic_____ With: Albireo____ Speaking with a clinic worker____ A tad tactless

Foxeen's Wife

Lonely Fatcat

User Image

' ' We don't even have to try It's always a good time ' '

Mia jerked her head around when the new mayor came in. She watched him in the line and felt intimidated by his size. She wondered how well they could get along, especially if she’s always making Yuuka leave work earlier. The artist didn’t know how much she actually wanted to be around the big man. He seemed so confident and happy that he was so much bigger than every other person in the café. Mia looked nervously at Yuuka for reassurance. The man then ordered a ton of muffins and the green haired girl looked towards the table she was at before and saw the plate of them were still there. She felt like she should like Mari know or something but Giaan was still there, she could deal with it. As Mia watched the man she wondered if he’d want some sort of glorifying self portrait of himself to hang above a fireplace or something like that. To her he did seem like the man who would want something like that. Oh it’d be interesting to do that all right. But then she wondered if he’d even ask her to do it or if he would just have some mediocre artist from out of town do it. She hated when people she knew had other artist do art for them, made her feel like she wasn’t good enough.

Just then the boy replied to her. He called her cutie but she wasn’t fazed. Mia brushed it off and smiled back at him when he said his name was Adish, again not fazed by the word ‘beautiful’. “Nice to meet you too… Adish.” She purred. She looked over the boy. He was kind of cute. He seemed rather boyish and a little innocent for her taste but the way he looked at her like she was a piece of meat made her think otherwise. She wondered if they could be friends, or more. She shifted in her seat, not that she was uncomfortable or anything, she just felt the need to move. She didn’t like sitting, she felt like running and jumping and moving. Then the boy asked why he came over to him. Mia giggled playfully as she put a hand over her mouth. “I don’t know why I came over here. I just wanted to make a new friend.” She said nicely to the boy, losing her flirtatious manner she had before.

Yuuka then sat next to Mia. She smiled at her friend, excited to see her here. She then asked her if Adish was her friend and teasingly added he was her boyfriend. She laughed playfully. “Please, he’s not my boyfriend. I don’t even know him more than him name. And don’t you think I’m a little too good for him?” She said the last part teasingly more towards the boy than Yuuka. She then introduced herself to the boy and said she was the secretary. Mia wondered what the boy’s job was. “So, Adish, I’m an Artist, what is your job?” She asked conversationally. She didn’t want to sound too demanding but if he said something like business man she’d be totally turned off from him. She wanted to know more about him but her flirtatious mood was killed now that Yuuka was here. However she had a feeling the boy’s was never gone. She wasn’t interested in being flirty with her friend right next to her. Plus she would never hear the end of the teasing that she liked him or something when it was only mindless flirting. And lastly, she didn’t want Adish to think the boy she was interested in a three way or something. Maybe she was interested in him but not Yuuka.

OOC~
                Wee~

мσσ∂: Happy xxx ℓσ¢αтισи: Cafe xxx ωιтн: Yuuka, Adish.
                נσυяиαℓ

Fashionable Businessman

User Image
xxxx 𝔞 𝔩 𝔟 𝔦 𝔯 𝔢 𝔬 xxxx[/color 𝔰 𝔞 𝔩 𝔳 𝔱 𝔦 𝔬

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIt is not safe to be around me.

xxxxxxxxxxTell me what's wrong with me!

xxxxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯xI can't feel your pain.

xxxxxxxxxx MAYBE SELF DESTRUCTION IS THE ANSWERxxxxxxxxxx DONT BLAME ME FOR WHAT GOES ON IN MY HEAD.
xxxxxxxxxx M AYBE SELF DESTRUCTION IS THE ANSWERxxxxxxxxxxDONT BLAME ME FOR WHAT GOES ON IN MY HEAD. }

Albireo glanced over at Llores in a bit of boredom, watching as he headed for the door to examine his name plate. He was silent but his thoughts were running wild in his head. He was taking in what he could about this stranger, and it was when the man spoke about him being a janitor that Albireo realized he lacked tact.

Even still, the carefree words caught Albireo off guard a bit and he let out a laugh, actually amused. The hollow smile made way to a real one, but it faded off as Llores shoved his hands in his pockets. Albireo's eyes were on Llores just as much as his were on Albireo's. He didn't need to look away, didn't need to act modest or humble in front of this gentleman. He shook his head just a bit and finally shut his eyes, putting his own hands in his coat pocket.

"Is it your occupation that makes you so tough, I wonder?" Albireo asked with some boredom in his words. "Or are you one of those sorts who refuses medicine?" he didn't care which was the case. He side-stepped a bit until he was in front of the cabinent in the room, filled with all sorts of medical items. Albireo rummaged through a drawer before pulling out a small square package, holding one prescription strength pain killer. He watched his hand take hold of the item, making sure he was grabbing it right, before he turned to Llores and held it out. "Regardless, it would make me feel better if you took something." He needed people to be at their best before he messed with them. He didn't bother stopping the blacksmith in any physical way, instead just using his voice.

User Image

██ location ;xxThe Clinicxxxxx
      ██ mood;xxCalm and Amusedxxxxx
      ██ with ;xxLloresxxxxx

Hilarious Autobiographer

7,250 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image

Location:: Cafe | With:: Wilhelm and the service | Thoughts:: Muffins

Theodore pondered as he heard they didn't have any raspberry muffins. "Well then, I will gladly accept the blueberry then, and this will be to go. I have to get the fireworks set up after all. Oh and of course It would be fantastic if you had some green tea I could take with me." He stated with much delight that you wouldn't hear too often from a seven foot man. He looked to the other girl who seemed a bit distraught about it all."Do not worry my dear, just be sure to make a few for your dear old mayor in the future." He put down a generous sum that would pay for three cheesecakes and a dozen muffins. "Use the extra money from that to treat yourselves to something nice this year. On behalf of I, Theodore Timble Weaver, of the prestigious Weaver family!" He declared giving a small flex in display as he then pocketed his wallet.

"Oh, and I almost forgot. Wilhelm, get these fine girls some buttons." The ferret gave a small salute and leaped upon the shoulder of each girl, and took a button from his little bag and pinned it upon each of their apparel stating 'Weaver's got your back', giving a small salute to each one and then returning to the General. As he received his goods he gave a gracious smile, "Don't be late for the fireworks, and enjoy yourselves." As he was eating one of the muffins, as the ferret dug out a muffin from the bag. "Wilhelm! You already ate two bags of trail mix!" He protested as the ferret gave a shrug and nibbled on the muffin.
♥♥I like the way that they walk
And it's chill to hear them talk
And I can always make them smile♥♥

User Image
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━ Adish Acton ━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

He had noticed the large man come in to the restaurant. It really didn't bother him, the man's size and all. He had grew up with Neil. While Neil was not as big as the Mayor, Adish learned not to be intimidated by people larger then he was. Adish was just a nomral sized guy. Maybe even a bit on the scrappier side of normal. He wasn't delicately thin, but he had a figure of a older teen.

Adish stared back at Mia and raised his eye brows. So she's trying to play hard to get? Not impressed by his compliments, eh? He shifted in his seat to a more relaxed position. He smiled sheepishly. She seemed a bit cocky. Which wasn't a big deal for Adish. He liked a challenge. Cat's get bored when their prey doesn't fight. The same was for Adish. Mia was a bit older then him, but he didn't mind. He liked older women. Wine got better with age, the same is true for women. "So you just wanted to make a new friend? Hmm~ sounds a little suspicious. Hmm?" he teased. "With how out going you are you should have no problems making friends." He added, before taking a drink from his glass.

Then the other girl he was watching earlier, the one with the.. uh.. 'hair', came over and joined the two at the table. Adish examined her face up close. She was pretty, her eyes and nose where all in the right places. He smirked at Yuuka, and listened to the two girls talk back and forth teasing each other. "I had a girlfriend.. once. That's how I got these. he paused and pull the collar of his shirt to the side to show off the teeth marks that where scarred in to his shoulder. Was he telling the truth? Maybe. Neil was the only one besides Adish who knew the origin of the scar. He chuckled and covered back up his shoulder. "I guess you're right, Cutie. You are to good for me." He teased and gave her a wink.

He looked back at Mia when she asked him what he was doing for a living. "Well I fish. For more then just beautiful girls like you two~." He cooed. "I'm more of a traveling fisherman. I've only been in town a few days. Ive been wondering around looking for my brother." he added on a more serious note. While he was only nineteen he had been fishing since a young age, and it was one of the few things he was good at.
He looked over at Yuuka as she introduced herself, and nodded his head. "Adish. It's so nice to meet so many cute girls. This town seems to be rich in them. He laughed, "So you're the town secretary? Maybe you can tell me if my brothers living here or not. He started to fish though his pocket for a picture of him. He finally pulled out an old photograph of a younger Neil and Adish. in the photo Neil still towered over Adish, but they still where locked in a 'brotherly embrace'; Neil's arm around his brother's neck pretending to coke him. Neil's face was softer in the picture, and seemed more lively.

"It's a little old..." Adish said as he showed the picture to the two women.

╔══════════════╗
Feeling: Excited
Talking to: Mia.
╚══════════════╝

♥That's all I really want is girls♥

Fashionable Genius

User Image

Crossing her legs the girl got comfortable, taking off her scarf, and brushing her silky pink hair onto her right shoulder. "Oh? I guess you're right but there has to be some reason you've come to talk to the boy.~" she said turning her attention towards him with a seemingly attractive smirk. He was cute, for a younger guy at least, she'd admit that.

Mia decided to ask him another question, while Yuuka sat and listened. She already knew a bit about the boy through her work place, but she thought it would be best he'd tell her himself. Leaning forward she rested her arm on the table, placing her cheek in the palm of her hand. Once he showed his collar she noticed a small bite mark on his skin. The sight couldn't help but make the woman blush a little bit.

Yuuka was stuck in a mansion until she was sixteen, and when she moved here she was too busy with work to actually have time for things like that. In other words, the woman never had a boyfriend before. She couldn't even imagine doing anything like that. "You're quite the lady killer aren't you?" she said with a chuckle. "I've yet to find an unattractive young lady here." she said honestly tapping her finger against her cheek lightly.

"Traveler? Like Mia then, so that's why I don't see you around too often." she stated with a bit of curiosity. She wondered though, how come he didn't know where his brother was? The moment she saw the picture she knew exactly why. It took a second for her to realized who the other man in the picture was. After a second of examining it she recognized who it was right away. His eyes, his nose, she saw this face everyday, there was no way she wouldn't recognize it. "Wait. . you couldn't be talking about Cornelius could you?" she said, keeping her big blue eyes locked on the photo.

"I think this might be the first time I've seen his smile." she said with a small chuckle. "He's our town's mail carrier. I'm surprised you two are related. The resemblance is almost invisible." Yuuka stated honestly. They did have some key features that looked the same, but other than that they were total opposites. Personality wise mostly. Thinking of Neil made her remember the scene he had made this morning, which made her a little nervous. Hopefully he would be in a good enough mood to see his little brother.

[ooc]outfit[/ooc]

Keshinomi's Husband

Omnipresent Loiterer

13,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

┏════════════════════════════┓
ა ბ გ დ ე ვ Ƚℓσrєʂ•Яoѡan•Sჟℓua ა ბ გ დ ე ვ
User Image

User ImageUser Image
                    Genuine laughter was not something that Llores had expected from the cold blond from open mouth insert foot moment. Silently, it felt like an unspoken achievement of some sort that disperse that all too heavy air. All too used to stares the feeling of curious eyes were easily brushed aside as nothing too special. Boot clad feet took two steps past the threshold of the door way. He was ready with a cheerful farewell to complete a clean escape, before a comment from the other drew a frown upon his feature. A hand rough from years of manual labor, placed itself upon the door frame and hulled him back inside the room. Tipping back upon the heel of his book, Llores poked his head in to survey the housecleaner.

Stray red locks tried of obscure his view of the overs as he looked back in, falling over his face in a way that the male was beginning to think that he needed another hair cut. With the questions, he a little at lost to what to answer the man. Or maybe he could chance things, and hope they were rhetorical questions that didn't need his answer. An answer was better than none, he decided in the end. "Well, it's actually--ugh!" It seems his actions were about to speak in place of his words.

Caught off guard with overthinking trivial manners, he missed out on the other's action of searching through the cabinets. Unable to stop himself, he cringed at the sight of the small package presented to him at the other's insistence. With his free hand he rubbed the back of his neck, as he straighten and turn towards Albireo. "I can't say I'm too fond of any kind of medicine, even if you insist." Llores replied reluctantly, feeling a bit childish as he refused to take the package. "Look, if it helps I'll swing by in a couple of days so you can keep your peace of mind." He offered with a charming smile, trying to worm his way out of the matter. It wasn't a lack of faith in the substance, and his reasons were even weak to his own ears. Still, he didn't like them and preferred to offer no explanation.

User Image
The Blacksmith

Clinic_____ With: Albireo____ Speaking with Albireo____ Uncomfortable
User Image
User Image

I'VE BEEN UP, I'VE BEEN DOWN ALWAYS GOT MY HEAD IN THE CLOUDS:
                                                  HOPIN THAT I CAN FIND ONE OF THEM THAT'S SILVER LINED
                                                  I DON'T CARE, IT CAN RAIN ALL IT WANTS ON MY PARADE.
                                                  BECAUSE WHEN LIFE GIVES ME LEMONS I MAKE LEMONADE.

I'm here:At the square! // I'm going here: I'm in the square now! // I'm feeling: i want to pet the doggy! // I'm with: Luke!

"Thank you for letting me pet your dog, Mika!" Henri said, then set to work trying to think of an alternative name for the dog. Henri thought, and thought, and thought. He was trying to think of a suitable name for the dog. John? No . . . Blacky? No, that was as bad as Doggy. Burt? He kind of liked that one, but it was a bit ugly and he wouldn't want the name himself. Why would he give the name to something else if he wouldn't want it for himself? There was already a person named Ace so that would be confusing. Archie? Wait, he had it! Henri looked at Mika, grinning. "What about Sam? It's short, easy to say and remember and it fits a boy perfectly! But it's all up to you if you even want to change his name, anyway. It's your doggy," he explained, patting the dog on the head again. His mom was always reminding him not to be too pushy, others opinions mattered just as much as his.

"I-I'm new here so I am not really familiar to this place b-but I live close to this cave at the woods." Henri perked up at that. There was a cave in the woods? How was he not privy to this information? A sly smile spread across the child's lips as he imagined all of the adventures he could have there. He'd have to bring Sabrina! They could go explore the cave together! But . . . something wasn't right with what the boy said. Henri looked at Mika. "I didn't know there were houses that were being sold at the woods . . ." he said, his voice laced with eager skepticism. Was Mika hiding something? Was he an undercover military agent sent here to spy on them all? Or was he someone running from the law? Oh, all the possibilites made him almost quiver with excitement. "Can I come over and play sometime?" he asked, eager to snoop around the other's home in an attempt to find hidden military secrets.

ooc//

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces