Welcome to Gaia! ::

Intellectual Prophet

8,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
User Image

User Image

ѕтαтυѕ Open (Slow moving)//Accepting
                                                                          ιηѕριяαтιση Harvest Moon
                                                                            ѕтσяу Derogatory
                                                                              ιмαgєѕ Zerochan, Photoshop

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Intellectual Prophet

8,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
User Image

User Image

❀ ѕтσяу
                                                                          ❀ яυlєѕ
                                                                            ❀ яσlєѕ
                                                                              ❀ ѕєттιηg
                                                                                ❀ тιмєѕ
                                                                                  ❀ dαтє

Quietly resting, tucked in among the fields of colorful flowers and away from the other farming villages, is Fontania. This small town is surrounded by a mountain to the north, -the peak is the highest point in the area and always sees the first snow signaling the approach of the cold season- Fontania is interrupted by a long stream that stretches its clear sparkling waters through the town and rounds off in the south calling for another of the several bridges throughout the town to allow access to the Echo Woods which cover the southern part of Fontania; the Echo Woods are quiet and rarely visited, but their mystery has brought about many fantastic tales of creatures which live within, these woods are the home of the flowers known as Earth's Starrs known only to bloom in that one forest, it is also where the Harvest Goddess statue stands among the glowing flowers, encrusted with hour stones. To the west of the town is the estate of the wealthiest inhabitants of Fontania, which rests atop Moonside hill, the far side of the hill is a popular spot for dates with its location facing the beautiful view of the ocean during the day and its unmatched view of the moon and stars at night. The beach below is certainly nothing tropical, but the pier is great for fishing and the water is refreshing in the summer. Lastly, to the west of the town, is where the long trail to other civilization begins. Despite the long distance to Fontania from any other town, it stills sees its fair share of visitors and tourists with the alluring attractions of the Hour Stone market, hot spring and viewing of the moon along with its other festivals.

This mild land was once ravaged by illness, poverty and death, brought around by a terrible being who called himself the Lurid Wizard. The faith of the people of Fontania had shifted, they began to doubt the presence of the Harvest Goddess and went about their lives openly disregarding the respect they once had shown. Their neglect to the land and lack of faith in their Goddess weakened her and her power to protect the land. In her time of vulnerability was when the wizard appeared, it was thanks to the harvest sprites and a few people who still held faith to the goddess in their hearts that she was revived and the wizard was stopped. Since then the people of Fontania have always remained true to their faith towards the goddess, keeping the wizard's powers at bay. With his power restrained, the Harvest Goddess and the Lurid Wizard co-existed in firm tolerance and quiet loathing. Fontania lived in peace once again for several centuries.

While the citizens of Fontania continued with their lives, the wizard lived among them. For a very long time he was shunned and rejected, but he constantly worked to become more powerful and his hatred towards the goddess grew ever stronger. When he was defeated his power had been greatly depleted, but now it has finally began to once again match the goddess'. The wizard has already confronted the goddess several time with his power, but their conflict has yet to reach any decisive milestone again. The two strongly opposing forces, however, have began to affect the balance and Fontania has began to experience tremors. These tremors are nothing serious just yet but they have and will continue to grow as the wizard's power comes closer and closer to the Goddess'. The people of Fontania know of the tremors that have began to appear, but not of their cause. They have become something of a normal occurrence, but do not happen that often■

Intellectual Prophet

8,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
User Image

User Image

❀ ѕтσяу
                                                                          ❀ яυlєѕ
                                                                            ❀ яσlєѕ
                                                                              ❀ ѕєттιηg
                                                                                ❀ тιмєѕ
                                                                                  ❀ dαтє

Posting
                --- Posts should be at least two paragraphs without exception. But remember, I don't expect you to write a whole book. Write as you are comfortable with. Yes, layouts are necessary; make your posts look nice, please, but do not page stretch; if you have a bunch of extra things to put in your layout that are not necessarily a part of the format, use the spoiler tags. Also, for all of our sanities, don't post in bright, illegible colors; unlike myself, some people can't be bothered to highlight it. In that format you may want to say whereabouts your character is (because I'm sure we'll all find that sometimes people don't read all the enormous posts), and it would be great if you could have a link to your journal. It's important you are active. If I notice you have been absent for a while I will send you a pm. But don't think I don't understand the word "busy". I'm very busy myself and will not always have time to post. We got a life IRL. Also, if you are going away, please notify me by a pm!

Characters
                --- Firstly, let's be realistic; there's no way that your character is going to have some vet or doctor degree at eighteen. Yes, yes, we all love playing our rpcs in their prime... but it's just not going to happen. If your character is an assistant or something, though, they could easily be as young as sixteen. Though, if you have a younger character, please don't try to go after a thirty-five year old; I don't care how sexy their picture is, while I personally don't have too big a problem with it, gaia and many others do, so let's please consider ages in our pairings. Gender ratios should be kept even to a degree, I don't want a town that's too over populated with either gender.

Journals
                --- Now, for journals, they are required. If, for some reason, you are unfamiliar with the term it will be a test thread in which you will have a chart of some sort telling your character's relationships with the other characters in the roleplay. Feel free to use mine or someone else's as a reference, or even ask me for help with coding (the coding applies to posting layouts as well.) Oh, and for goodness sake, if you make some really generic depressed character or something, your profile won't be looked at past your personality. As well as the personality, don't take a picture of a girl in a big poofy dress or some prostitute rags and tell me that she's a farmer or a black smith or something. Also, don't forget to update your journals! I may remind you from time to time!

Profiles
                --- All I ask for in profiles is that you fill it out as thoroughly as is required and do not remove or add anything. When you've filled all that out,you can pm it to me and I will, as custom, tell you whether or not you are accepted. Simple. I won't be asking you to add any silly slogan, word, or emote in your pm; I'll know whether or not you've read my rules. Before you send in any profile, however, you must send in a reservation to me before you waste your time on a big one and get rejected. (All profile skeletons can be found on the profile thread.) When you're making your bio, not everyone's parents can be dead just for an excuse not to include them in the roleplay. Please try to be a tad more original.

OOC, quoting, and other things I will hurt you for
                --- If you want to post out of character, there's a thread for that so don't do it here. If you want to add some ooc thing into your posting layout then fine, but I refuse to tolerate ooc posts alone in the ic thread. Doing this will result in warnings and then the boot. If you're going to quote in the ooc, at least get rid of the other post so it just says who you're quoting, because it's just messy. However, if you do it in the ic thread... well, how about you don't. It's ugly, it page stretches, and it's completely unnecessary! As for the other no-brainers that will make me angry; pretty much just the usual of no PP or GM... because that's dumb and annoying, and pretty much everyone knows that anyways. I also expect everyone to post in the ooc, whether you're rping little scenarios in there with your characters or just chatting about your day. This lets me know who's actually still active even while we're waiting on posts.

--- Firstly, when it's OOC, I will not tolerate any discrimination against sexual orientations or character appearances or anything of the sort towards accepted profiles. Thankfully, I have not run into much of it in my time roleplaying here on gaia (which is a long time), but I have seen it and you will be banned if you start anything on it. If you don't like another character's looks or preferences, deal with it; it's not your character. This roleplay will be open to any orientation, however, because of the time period, the treatment of genders is different. Women may work, but they probably aren't doing anything like making tools or building houses. If they run a shop, it was probably inherited.Homophobia will be accepted ic to a degree because of the time period, but it should be more of an oddity rather than an offence; [if this is brought up (out of any joking context) ooc, however, it will probably be treated as an immediate ban.] It is a changing age, though; women are starting to run shops so there might be a feminist or so out there and many who are totally ok with equality with women and/or acceptance of other orientations. On the topic of time period, the technology is about 1800-1850 the roleplay itself, though is not in a specific time period, so if you want something that seems a little more 'high-tech', ask. (This entire rule made no sense to me when I was typing it so... just ask questions.)

The Map
                --- Ok, I worked for two days re-vamping this setting, so you'd better use it. The setting post gives useful descriptions of all the shops and all the roles, it also gives descriptions of some of the areas as well as everything's location. I'd appreciate it if you read all of it, but I won't blame you if you ctrl+f to whatever info you actually need. That post also tells the requirements for new positions to open. The bigger relevance of it, though, is the map and all the mauve squares which are the residential areas. You will need to pick one to put into your profile as your character's house; however, I greatly encourage you to collaborate with other rpers and make some characters related either just for the sake of being related or to share a house (though, if you come up with other reasons, that's fine too) because I'm quite certain that there aren't enough for everyone.

Intellectual Prophet

8,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
User Image

User Image

❀ ѕтσяу
                                                                          ❀ яυlєѕ
                                                                            ❀ яσlєѕ
                                                                              ❀ ѕєттιηg
                                                                                ❀ тιмєѕ
                                                                                  ❀ dαтє

All reserves should be sent as a 100x100 px image including the desired spot, gender, brithday, preferred address(where they live) and full name. Like this

IMG 100x100:
              ROLE:
              FULL NAME:
              BIRTHDAY:
              ADDRESS:

Send the reserve to me, and after I've accepted it you send the profile

Important! You will find that some slots are gray and got the text "Replacement needed". These are slots that have earlier been occupied with a character but isn't in the RP any longer. The only difference it makes from the other slots is that the character applying to these slots have to be new to it to make it work with the story. They don't have to be new to fontania. They can have lived there their whole life, and can still be possible to these slots. But they have to be new to the assignment. Let me put an example. The police chief was sent to another location, and then "Bill", who was born in fontania, takes his place. Nothing more complicated than that.
              Also, if you are to apply to one of these slots make sure to check Character departures to see the reason why the previous character left.

City Hall
              User ImageMayor | Replacement NeededxxxUser ImagePolice Chief | Replacement Needed

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Secretary | SophiaxxxUser ImageMail Carrier | OPEN

x
              x
              x
              x

Mansion
              User ImageOwner | ThornexxxUser ImageHeir | BowenxxxUser ImageButler | Campbell

x
              x
              x
              x

Clinic
              User Image Doctor | Damien xxxUser ImageNurse | Replacement NeededxxxUser ImageHousecleaning | Albireo

x
              x
              x
              x

Sanatorium
              User ImageCare Taker | NicholasxxxUser ImagePatient | Hawkeye

x
              x
              x
              x

Carpenter's
              User ImageCarpenter | Replacement NeededxxxUser ImageLumberjack | ThomasxxxUser ImageApprentice | OPEN

x
              x
              x
              x

Flower Shop
              User ImageFlorist | HenriettaxxxUser ImageAssistant | Replacement Needed

x
              x
              x
              x

Tavern & Inn
              User ImageOwner | Replacement neededxxx
              xxxUser ImageMaid | AsamixxxUser ImageWaitress | Natalia

User ImageBarmaid | OPENxxxUser ImagePerfomer | Replacement NeededxxxUser ImageCook | Manuel

x
              x
              x
              x

Visitors
              User ImageArtist | Michael (Mike)xxxUser ImageFisherman | OPENxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Street Performer | Alixra

User ImageGourmet | OPENxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Botanist | JunichixxxUser ImageFree Spirit | Rose

x
              x
              x
              x

Ranch
              User ImageOwner | Replacement NeededxxxUser ImageVet | Doylexxx
              User ImageCaretaker | Replacement NeededxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Butcher | Joshuaxxx

x
              x
              x
              x

Farm
              User ImageOwner | WilliamxxxUser ImageHarvester | Replacement NeededxxxUser ImageCaretaker | OPEN

x
              x
              x
              x

Blacksmith
              User ImageSmith | LloreleixxxUser Image Jeweler | OPENxxxUser ImageMiner | Replacement Needed

x
              x
              x
              x

Market
              User ImageCashier | Hazel

x
              x
              x
              x

Library
              User ImageLibrarian | EileenxxxUser ImageAssistant | Micheal

x
              x
              x
              x

Hot Spring
              User ImageOwner | Replacement Neededxxx

x
              x
              x
              x

Dishonest Professions
              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Thief | AshtonxxxUser ImageGambler | FelixxxxUser ImageProstitute | OPEN

x
              x
              x
              x

Café
              User ImagePantry Chef | HelenaxxxUser ImageWaitress | MarixxxUser ImagePastry Chef | Giaan

x
              x
              x
              x

Gift Shop
              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Owner | Milliexxx

x
              x
              x
              x

Children
              User ImageOne | SabrinaxxxUser ImageTwo | Open

x
              x
              x
              x

Tailor
              User ImageOwner | LysanderxxxUser ImageAssistant | Layla

x
              x
              x
              x

Church
              User ImagePriest | Replacement NeededxxxUser ImageApprentice/Nun | Replacement Needed

x
              x
              x
              x

Other
              User ImageHarvest Goddess | HanayomexxxUser ImageLurid Wizard | QuinnxxxUser ImageMerfolk | OPEN

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The Cursed | SeanxxxUser ImageThe hermit | AnimusxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Addict | Nicodemus

x
              x
              x
              x

Intellectual Prophet

8,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
User Image

User Image

❀ ѕтσяу
                                                                          ❀ яυlєѕ
                                                                            ❀ яσlєѕ
                                                                              ❀ ѕєттιηg
                                                                                ❀ тιмєѕ
                                                                                  ❀ dαтє

These are general descriptions of the locations of each shop and notable establishment in Fontania and descriptions of these locations as well the people who work there.

City Hall
              The main pulse of the town, located just north of Hour Stone Market in the heart of the town. Hearings are held here for complaints from the citizens of Fontania on Tuesdays, on other days any urgent complaints are taken by the mayor's secretary. The city hall is also beside the jail and serves as the police station.

Mayor - (♀/♂) The head of the town, they organize all of the towns events (or at least help with them) and are the say all be all for the law.
              Chief of Police - (♂) The head of police in Fontania and... actually the only officer of the law in town. He has the most authority aside from the mayor and is the one to go to if you have a report of theft or have need of a search party.
              Secretary - (♀) She takes messages for the mayor, keeps him on schedule and organizes audiences when needed. She also helps with the event/festival planning.
              Mail Carrier - (♀/♂) The delivery of letters to mail boxes (aka, the only efficient way of interacting with someone when you aren't face to face in Fontania) rests upon the mail carrier, and not only that but they also make trips for the Ranch, Farm and Butcher's shop to the station just outside of town where they ship produce. This job involves heavy lifting.

Mansion
              Located atop Moonside Hill, in the west, is a beautiful mansion serving as the main establishment of the richest inhabitants of Fontania. Moonside Hill is the highest point in the town, aside from Mt. Pine, and the view of the land from the top is beautiful, and on the far side of the hill, facing the beach, the view of the moon be it full or but a crescent is breath taking.

Owner - (♀/♂) The wealthiest inhabitant in the town aside from perhaps the wizard. They are more secluded upon their hill top from the rural setting bellow.
              Heir - (♀/♂)The inheritor of the mansion, being the son/daughter or nephew/niece of the current owner.
              Butler/Maid - (♀/♂) The servant to the family living in the mansion, they are paid to be obedient to the owner and heir's every beck and call. They live in the mansion.

Clinic
              A town full of people who love their jobs is a town full of workaholics, and those who overwork themselves get tired, and a tired body has a low immune system; when you're vulnerable to infection of illnesses the clinic is where you go. Of course, there aren't many fatal injuries in the town, but the poor technology overall and in the town can often lead small health issues to becoming more serious. Though, the only common issues are broken limbs and large cuts caused by tools or animals.

Doctor - (♂) The main healthcare professional of Fontania. He is the go to guy for health concerns both big and small.
              Nurse - (♀) She helps out around the clinic, does whatever the doctor doesn't have the time to handle. Paperwork, deliveries, assist the doctor with patients etc. She does pretty much. Though, it's still the doctor who does the prior examinations and takes the decisions.
              Housecleaning - (♀/♂) They have one of the messier and busier jobs in town, which is cleaning up after the doctor and patients, as well as sometimes going along with the midwife. They also work at the Sanatorium when the clinic is not in need of their services.

Sanatorium
              When you're illness becomes long term and/or untreatable, this is where you go; the Sanatorium is next door to the Clinic, so their resources may be within reach if needed, and it is where care is given to long term patients. The Clinic and Sanatorium are located west from Hourstone Market.

Caretaker - (♀/♂) The full time caretaker for any patients in the sanatorium, they keep a close eye on them and report any serious changes to the clinic. They do most of the housecleaning but receive help from the clinic.
              Patient - (♀/♂) A patient with a condition that was too long term for the clinic to continue caring for them due to little space. This is not necessarily an illness, it applies also to extreme phobias, alzheimers and other such things that restrict them from being able to live a normal, unsurveillanced life.

Carpenters
              From digging a watering hole or building a house, this is the go to place; they do the construction of homes, barns, mills and renovations. They're located just south of Hour Stone.

Carpenter - (♂)Shaping and cutting lumber to size and building furniture and well as houses and doing renovations.
              Lumberjack - (♂) They cut down trees and remove the branches.
              Apprentice - (♀/♂) They help with the carpenter's tasks.

Flower Shop
              They sell flowers in bouquets as well as in vases... or just the vases. They also sell some china. They are located just to the east of hour Stone.

Florist - (♀) Arranges bouquets wraped and in vases, and matches ribbon colors.
              Assistant - (♀) Cuts stems, ties ribbons and wraps bouquets.

Tavern & Inn
              At the north-east side of the village, just past the first houses when arriving from Willow Station is the huge Tavern & Inn located. It's both a place to eat and drink at, but also to have ha place to stay at. The tavern is a place to wind down for some or, for others, a place to commit intended or accidental sins. What happens in the tavern stays in the tavern, or is forgotten in the witnesses' alcohol comas... it's when the act leaves the sacred log walls. The owner got their own living quarters in the building, but employees also have the opportunity to live there.

Owner - (♀/♂) They manage the front counter and the log book. They give out directions to where guests can go to eat and good tourist spots.
              Maid - (♀) They clean up the rooms, make the beds, fold the towels and do the laundry for all of the Inn's property. She is also in charge of some room service, making deliveries from the tavern.
              Bartender/Barmaid - (♀/♂) Serve and mix drinks, lighting drinks and shots, and providing casual conversation here and there, as well as keeping their customers' drinking under control. They also call people to pick up their meals from the bar once the cook has dropped them off.
              Performer - (♀/♂) Singing, dancing, playing an instrument; they could do one or all of the above. They perform for tips and are usually the main source of entertainment in the tavern.
              Cook - (♀/♂) They cook and bring out hot meals for those who come to the Tavern for dinner or a midnight snack.
              Waiter - (♀/♂) The cook can't do everything. The Waiter/Waitress cooperate with the chef and takes orders, brings out food, clean of tables, etc. Though, if it's a calm day with not too many customers they might not be required to work.

Market
              Hour Stone Market, in the middle of the town, is where all the produce from the farms and ranches are sold. Parts of the square are cobbled with hour stones, translucent gems that can be mined exclusively in Fontania and which light up with a faint glow every hour. Their glow is only really visible at night, however.

Cashier - (♀/♂) They take the money give back the change, and help with putting items into the customer's basket/whatever they brought to put their shopping in. May also run deliveries.

Ranch
              To the far south of Hour Stone is the ranch where animal produce is harvested. It is just before the bridge over the river which runs through Fontania and into Echo Woods, which takes its name from the flowers which can be found in it called empyrean echoes; at night they bloom and glow, much like the hour stones in the town square. They also provide the market and tavern with fresh meat.

Owner - (♀/♂) They help out with some of the Caretaker's tasks and they sort all the produce into what is to be shipped to the market and what is to be exported. They manage the finances and buy the fodder from the farm.
              Vet - (♂) He cares for not only the sick animals on the ranch, but any other animals that need his attention. Since he is pretty much just on call, he does not have any real work hours.
              Cartaker - (♀/♂) They groom and feed the animals, as well as retrieve the animal produce. They help the owner make products from the animal milk and chicken eggs.
              Butcher - (♀/♂) They take care of that part. Making sure the market and Tavern get their meat nicely choped, etc. There is a building made for that across the river from the farm. People can also leave orders there. Otherwise they work at the ranch, doing various tasks.

Farm
              Fontania's farm and source of fruit and vegetable produce is between the town's exit and Hour Stone. They grow almost all the vegetables used in Fontania, the flowers which the Flower Shop uses for their bouquets, fodder, and they will buy livestock from the ranch to raise and sell to the Slaughterhouse.

Owner - (♀/♂) They help out with some of the Caretaker's tasks and they sort all the produce into what is to be shipped to the market, what is to be shipped to the Flower Shop and what is to be exported. They manage the finances.
              Harvester - (♀/♂) They plant, care for and harvest the crops and flowers.
              Caretaker - (♀/♂) They care for the livestock, feeding it and grooming it until they are sent to the Slaughterhouse.

Blacksmith
              Despite that there is a cave by Mt. Pine with many minerals, all the truly precious stones are found in the opening of the Harvest Goddess spring, but not many venture all the way in. The spring is located in a cavern in the forest and the blacksmith is near the foot of Mt Pine. Their products are sold from their shop.

Smith - (♂) They make tools and hangers, and anything else made of metal. They are also a lapidary, meaning that they cut gems to be used for jewellery.
              Miner - (♂) They mine the gems and ores from the caves in Mt. Pine and the Harvest Goddess Spring.
              Jeweller - (♀/♂) They arrange and put together all kinds of jewellery.

Library
              Fontania has a very impressive literary collection in their library; while the books are not for sale and a few are not even for lease, one can read up on just about anything there. The library is west of Hourstone Market and just south from the Clinic.

Librarian - (♀/♂) They check out books and can generally let you know where a book is off the top of their head.
              Assistant - (♀/♂) They help enforce the rule of silence and show people to the aisles in which the books they are looking for are located.

Hot Spring
              Fontania's natural hot spring is a public attraction and has become popular among tourists and visitors, it's on the side of Mt. Pine within walking distance of the inn.

Owner - (♀/♂) They work the front desk and ensure their guests' comfort as well as provide them with towels and anything else.

Harvest Goddess Spring
              The deceiving name of this cavern in the echo woods is where many precious stones can be mined, and deeper in is a beautiful spring where it is said a merfolk lives. Not many are really sure if these tails are true, but it is said that whatever it is in the area that makes the hour stones glow and the empyrean echoes light up attracts creatures such as them. The only place now to excavate hour stones is from the bed of the spring, so those embedded in the town square are the only ones available to the public of Fontania.

Merfolk - (♀/♂) A very old being who lives in the spring. Few believe that the merfolk actually exists, partly because they do not like to show themself. They do, however, to the miner seeing as they see each other a lot.

Echo Woods
              Echo woods is the only place in Fontania to find the unique Earth's Star flowers (much like these 4:41) that can be found there at night, blooming a beautiful light towards the sky and lighting up the lush forest ground. Deeper within the woods, surrounded still by many of these wonderous flowers is the Harvest Goddess statue. Not many go into the Echo Woods except on the day of the flower festival on which everyone goes into the forest to worship the Harvest Goddess. The forest, however, floods during the rainy season and is difficult to navigate through. To a few honest and worthy citizens of Fontania she may even appear and interact with them, and not always from her shrine either. The only one who does not partake in this festival would be the wizard, even though, unlike the goddess, he lives in the town among the people.

The Harvest Goddess - (♀) I certainly hope everyone knows who she is. She keeps the crops plentiful and the soil fertile, and watches over the people who live there. However, she does not have the power to do it all by herself, the humans must not work against her and overuse the land.

Café
              A cute little café that serves hot and cold beverages, lunch and sweets. It's located a bit west of the inn.

Pantry Chef - (♀/♂) Prepares cold meals including salads, cold appetizers, pâtés and other cold meat items.
              Waiter/Waitress - (♀/♂) Takes orders and serves food.
              Pastry Chef - (♀/♂) They make baked goods such as pastries, cakes, biscuits, macarons, chocolates, breads and desserts.

Gift Shop
              Across from the Tavern & Inn there is a little giftshop, it has a bit of an unpleasant background but it's something like a souvenir shop. They sell things like toys, tablewear, and colored yarn. [The gift shop will be open when I give the OK after all the Visitor spots have been filled.]

Owner - (♀/♂) They work the front counter and make most of the products sold in the shop (plushies, knitted/crocheted items... etc.)

Tracks
              The tracks are where the annual horse races are held and people can bet money on them... or whatever else they have. You'll be sure to find gamblers here, sometimes there are practice races for fun. They are located south-west of Hourstone.

Gambler - (♀/♂) They have a bad addiction to gambling, they try to wage money on just about anything. This habit can often leave them stuck places.
              Theif - (♀/♂) They steal and pickpocket to make a living, so they're not too shabby at it. With only one cop, it's not too hard a lifestyle to stick with.
              Prostitute - (♀/♂) They sell the illusion of love for a few hours, or maybe for an entire night; I guess it depends how much you're paying.

Park
              The park is eat of Hourstone market, in between residential areas. It's just an open, grassy field, but it's ideal for picnics if you don't want to hike all the way up Moonside Hill.

Children - (♀/♂) The children are simply the kids who either belong to the inhabitants of Fontania or are staying with them. They are more or less characters who will be too young to apply as a bachelor or bachelorette unless they're having little kiddy crushes on each other. (;

Moonside Hill
              The hill upon which the mansion sits. It is covered in pretty flowering weeds which covering it in many colors. It has a perfect view of the night sky.

Dark Woods
              A portion of trees at the foot of Mt Pine. It's a dark unkempt forest and is rarely visited by the villagers. Both Wizard and Witch have their homes here.

The Lurid Wizard - (♂) He has a deep hated for the Harvest Goddess. He gives no regard to the setting around him, his only goal is to destroy the goddess. Lives in the Dark Woods.
              The Witch Princess - (♀) An old "friend" to the Lurid Wizard. She recently moved into the area. The both of them have a complicated history behind them.
              The cursed - (♀/♂) An unfortunate being who have gotten cursed by the Lurid Wizard.

Willow Station
              A train station that accommodates both passenger trains and cargo trains. It is a few kilometres from town and is the only road into Fontania. It is where all visitors must come through -unless they arrive by boat-, though, most visitors only come around the times of festivals.

Artist - (♀/♂) A painter, drawing landscapes and/or portraits.
              Fisherman - (♀/♂)A fishing enthusiast in town to see what they can catch and maybe take a look at the sights and enjoy the festivals while they're here.
              Street Performer - They are something like the Tarven's Performer, they may sing, play and instrument and/or dance, but they are a freelancer. They perform for tips in a hat which will be getting them to the next town.
              Gourmet - (♀/♂) A seasoned food critic who shows up now and then to appreciate the food based festivals and maybe visit the café and tavern to give some feed back and maybe publish a write up the quality of their food.
              Botanist - (♀/♂) A botanist who is travelling to research different plants. They probably won't be in town during the window month.
              Free Spirit - (♀/♂) Well, more like a free loader. They're travelling light and they're looking to see as much as they can while spending as little as they can.

Tailor
              South of the Tavern & Inn and the Giftshop is the tailor. Every man and woman, elderly and child, are in need to clothes. The tailor handles just that. They receive shipments of fabric with the train but every hem and stitch is done in the little shop. The customer can have their clothes customarily made but there is always a stock of clothes ready for purchase right away.

Owner - (♀/♂) Also the head tailor. He or she is the one in charge and handles most of the customers with a custom order. He/she also handles the fabric orders.
              Assistant - (♀/♂) The assistant handles most minor tasks the owner don't have time with and often help customers who search for already made clothing. Of course he or she assists with whatever the owner tells them.

Church
              Near the foot of Mount Pine lies the Fontania Village Church and it's graveyard. The church is the oldest building in the village, and have been there probably since the village first was founded. It's a beautiful building made of stone, the inside decorated with marble floor and pillars. Beautiful painted windows with different themes, many of them referring to the harvest goddess. The organ is also a piece to be noticed. Many weddings, funerals and other gatherings have been held here in the name of the goddess.

Priest - (♂) The one who have put their own wishes aside to serve the goddess and to give comfort to those in need. The priest is in charge to keep the church in shape and holds ceremonies like weddings and the like.
              Nun/Apprentice - (♀/♂) A man who want to serve the goddess and wants to become a priest. Or a woman who have left their life in the goddess's hands to serve.

Map
              Residential quarter A
              a1 - Albireo
              a2 - Micheal
              a3 - Sean
              a4 - Damien
              a5 -
              a6 -
              Sanatorium Residential - Hawkeye & Nicholas

Residential quarter B
              b1 -
              b2 - Manuel
              b3 - Mari
              b4 - Hazel
              b5 - Llorelei
              b6 - Zumrut
              b7 -
              b8 - Animus
              b9 - Michael (Mike)
              Mansion - Bowen, Campbell, Thorne
              Lurid Wizard - Xavier
              Witch Princess - Eloise

Residential quarter C
              c1 - Emmet
              c2 - Henrietta
              c3 - Keira
              c4 - Eileen
              c5 - Sophia & Joshua
              c6 - Natalia
              c7 - Hanayome
              c8 - Helena
              c9 - Millie
              cc1 -
              cc2 - Layla
              cc3 - Suzuki
              Church living quarters -
              Giftshop Upstairs -
              Tailor Upstairs - Lysander
              City Hall Residential -
              Inn & Tavern Residentals - Asami, Lupin, Ku
              Inn & Tavern Inherents - Rose, Tora, Alixra, Ashton, Junichi, Felix

Residential quarter D
              d1 - Giaan
              d2 - Nicodemus
              d3 - Doyle
              d4 - Thomas & Sabrina
              d5 -
              d6 -
              d7 -
              Farm - William
              Ranch - Kaeliss, Robert
              Carpenter's -
              Slaughterhouse -

Note* If we run out of houses I can add more
              Note**Click on the picture to make it bigger
              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Intellectual Prophet

8,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
User Image

User Image

❀ ѕтσяу
                                                                          ❀ яυlєѕ
                                                                            ❀ яσlєѕ
                                                                              ❀ ѕєттιηg
                                                                                ❀ тιмєѕ
                                                                                  ❀ dαтє

Aearon Quarter

Clinic
                Open ❀ 8am - 9pm
                Sanatorium
                Visiting hours ❀ 10am - 5pm ❀ Closed Sundays & Holidays

Brand Quarter

Inn
                Check in/out ❀ 8am - 11pm
                Tavern
                Open ❀ 6pm - 1am
                Café
                Open ❀ 8am - 4pm
                Hot Springs
                Open ❀ 10am - 10pm ❀ Closed Wednesdays & Thursdays

Celon Quarter

City Hall
                Open ❀ 9am - 6pm ❀ Audiences on Tuesdays ❀ Closed Holidays
                Library
                Open ❀ 9am - 5pm ❀ Closed Mondays & Holidays
                Gift Shop
                Open ❀ 10am - 6pm ❀ Closed Wednesdays & Holidays
                Flower Shop
                Open ❀ 10am - 6pm ❀ Closed Fridays & Holidays
                Carpenters'
                Open ❀ 9am - 6pm ❀ Closed Thursdays & Holidays
                Tailor
                Open ❀ 9am - 5pm ❀ Closed Tuesdays & Holidays
                Church
                The doors is always open

Drego Quarter

Farm
                Working ❀ 6am - ❀ Closed Fridays & Holidays
                Ranch
                Working ❀ 6am - 6pm ❀ Closed Tuesdays & Holidays
                Blacksmiths'
                Open ❀ 9am - 6pm ❀ Closed Saturdays & Holidays
                Slaughterhouse
                Working ❀ 6am - 6pm ❀ Closed Weekends & Holidays
                Market
                Open ❀ 8am - 5pm ❀ Closed Holidays

User Image
              Birthdays
              Hanayome - 1st
              Ashton - 5th
              Doyle - 10th
              Michael (Mike) - 16th
              Lupin - 19th
              Theodore - 22th
              Henrietta & Millie - 29th

User Image
              Birthdays
              Thorne - 1th
              Joshua - 4th
              Tora, Ku & Keira - 7th
              Robert - 10th
              Giaan - 13th
              Alixra - 14th
              Damien - 15th
              Nicholas - 16th
              Mari - 24th
              Felix - 27th

User Image
              Birthdays
              Animus - 6th
              Campbell - 7th
              Emmet - 12th
              Llorelei - 13th
              Zumrut - 17th
              Eileen - 18th
              Sabrina & Thomas - 20th
              Junichi - 22th
              Saburo - 26th
              William & Sophia - 27th
              Kaeliss - 28th
              Hawkeye & Layla - 30th

User Image
              Birthdays
              Sean - 1st
              Micheal & Natalia - 2nd
              Hazel & Suzuki - 5th
              Nicodemus - 7th
              Helena - 10th
              Daisy - 13th
              Lysander - 14th
              Asami - 18th
              Isabella -24th
              Rose - 27th
              Manuel - 30th

Intellectual Prophet

8,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
User Image

User Image

❀ ѕтσяу
                                                                          ❀ яυlєѕ
                                                                            ❀ яσlєѕ
                                                                              ❀ ѕєттιηg
                                                                                ❀ тιмєѕ
                                                                                  ❀ dαтє

Year One

Spring

s - m - t - w - t - f - s
              01 - 02 - 03 - 04 - 05 - 06 - 07
              08 - 09 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14
              15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20 - 21
              22 - 23 - 24 - 25 - 26 - 27 - 28
              29 - 30

Event
              Masquerade
              Starts at mansion 6 pm. Guests are to arrive in costume. Don't forget the invitation!

Weather
              Sky
              Clear | Overcast | Rain | Snow | Hail

Temperature
              Warm | Muggy] | Moderate | Chilly | Cold

Time
              Morning 6am-10am | Midday 10am-2pm | Afternoon 2pm-6pm | Evening 6pm-10pm | Night 10pm-End of day

Intellectual Prophet

8,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
User Image

User Image

❀ υρdαтεs
                                                                          ❀ мεмвεяs
                                                                            ❀ ғαяεωεll
                                                                              ❀ σтнεя

12/08 New map!
                New map! Things have changed places!

12/08 Some changes
                e s k i m u s k i is was made to a mod!

12/08 Rp begins!
                You may now bombard the main thread! Open fire!

22/08 Album Thread
                The album thread was made!

27/08 Role removed
                The role "Bellhop" was removed.

07/09 Roles removed
                Slaughterer was merged with the Ranch, but the slaughterhouse remain.

08/09 Roles removed & added
                Midwife was replaced by Nurse. A waiter for the tavern was added.

17/09 Character departure system
                A tab was made for character departures

24/09 Mod missing
                Since e s k i m u s k i is missing she is degraded.

10/12 Calendar update
                The masquerade ball was added to the calendar.

26/01 Map updated and new roles
                The Tailor and Church is added along with the roles Tailor Owner and Assistant, Priest and Apprentice/Nun. New houses added to the map.

Intellectual Prophet

8,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
User Image

User Image

❀ υρdαтεs
                                                                          ❀ мεмвεяs
                                                                            ❀ ғαяεωεll
                                                                              ❀ σтнεя

Admin
                Next Era - The one who is taking care of most stuff.
                Plays: Nicholas, Manuel, Quinn

Members
                Mythals Favor - Mari
                Luna_aris - Hawkeye, Sabrina
                maymaylove - Damien
                0o-Moka-o0 - Eileen, Thomas, Hazel
                Melodies From Heaven - Henrietta, Lysander
                jinx14 - Bowen, Rosetta
                Tallybonker - Michael, Michael(Mike)
                PlasticClown - Campbell, Albireo, Felix
                Rinon - Giaan
                Suki the Fallen - Llorelei
                *Dawn Coyote - William
                Luthien Tinvuiel - Helena
                Lyrasanna - Doyle, Natalia
                Dweia Noir - Thorne, Lupin
                Haruhei Kuchiki - Asami
                *Fuacata - Sophia
                *Terra Umbra - Alixra
                *Sentimo - Joshua
                Pervy Ninja - Ashton, Nicodemus
                *ChiyoYukiko - Animus, Hanayome
                Saori Mae - Junichi, Millie
                Siniscule - Sean

*- Means the user have received a pm about being inactive, and if not responded in the matter of days their characters will be removed. If you think someone should receive this such a pm please feel free to notify me.

Massive Quote
                Here is a quick code to be able to quote everyone in the rp. Only to be used in the OOC forum. It is for me to be able to reach out to everyone but also for you if you have something to say.

[spoiler][quote="next era"][/quote]
                [quote="Mythals Favor"][/quote]
                [quote="Luna_aris"][/quote]
                [quote="0o-Moka-o0"][/quote]
                [quote="Melodies From Heaven"][/quote]
                [quote="jinx14"][/quote]
                [quote="Tallybonker"][/quote]
                [quote="PlasticClown"][/quote]
                [quote="Rinon"][/quote]
                [quote="Suki the Fallen"][/quote]
                [quote="PlasticClown"][/quote]
                [quote="Dawn Coyote"][/quote]
                [quote="Luthien Tinvuiel"][/quote]
                [quote="Lyrasanna"][/quote]
                [quote="Dweia Noir"][/quote]
                [quote="Haruhei Kuchiki"][/quote]
                [quote="Fuacata"][/quote]
                [quote="Terra Umbra"][/quote]
                [quote="Sentimo"][/quote]
                [quote="Pervy Ninja"][/quote]
                [quote="ChiyoYukiko"][/quote]
                [quote="Saori Mae"][/quote]
                [quote="Siniscule"][/quote]
                [/spoiler]

Intellectual Prophet

8,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
User Image

User Image

❀ υρdαтεs
                                                                          ❀ мεмвεяs
                                                                            ❀ ғαяεωεll
                                                                              ❀ σтнεя

People leave the RP at times. It happens in all RPs. But when a character disappears without a explanation it creates empty holes since other characters have already interacted with these. This is to give a reason to why these characters is gone, also it makes it slightly easier for the one who are to play the new character of the role. You, as a member of this RP, when you leave or when deleting a character you are free to give a reason to why your character leaves.
              *Note that a date when the character leaves isn't displayed. The date IRL doesn't matter in the RP. It's easier to orientate around the pages.

User ImageAce, the police chief - Limbo the Lost *Applies at page 26
              The police chief was called to another location and therefore had to leave fontania.

User ImageIsabella, the flower shop assistant - Explicit Obscurity *Applies at page 26
              The girl received word her father had gone ill and had to return to her hometown.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Conrad, the prositute - Iouis ck *Applies at page 26
              The prostitute carried on and left fontania to continue to find new clients.

User ImageYuuki, the Tavern & Inn owner - Shizuko - tan *Applies at page 41
              Even though Yuuki just arrived he was called away by family matters just shortly afterwards. The
              new owner will be played as a NPC in the background, without telling it's gender, until we get a
              new one.

User ImageAnnabelle, the Harvest Goddess - sophia1004 *Applies at page 41
              No one never really knew who she was. But one wasn't that stupid. The lurid wizard managed to
              figure out who this girl really was and confronted her, and left with victory. The harvest goddess
              decided to retreat, before she got any real harm and dissolved her embodiment, leaving the
              earth's surface for now.
              The harvest goddess will have to make a new body for her next visit on the surface, and it will
              have nothing to do with her previous form. She is a spirit-being after all. You never know how she
              will appear.

User ImageSerenity, the Nurse - xXHeatherMason_SHXx *Applies at page 42
              She received a job offer at another location and took the opportunity.

User ImageKotensa, the street preformer - Indeciisiive Wolkova *Applies at page 43
              Although she just arrived in the village, she had to leave due a sudden call from her family.

User ImageTheodore, the Mayor - CatFlail *Applies at page 43
              Being called back to his hometown Theodore had to pass the title on to somebody else.

User ImageCirce, the miner - CatFlail *Applies at page 43
              The road called for Circe and he now lives as a traveling mechanic, giving a helping had where he
              can and earning his living.

User ImageBeatrice, the hot spring owner - e s k i m u s k i *Applies at page 43
              Beatrice together with her son had to leave the village because of hidden depths that suddenly
              showed up. She was forced to sell the hot spring and leave the village.

User ImageHenri, Beatrice's son - e s k i m u s k i *Applies at page 43
              Leaves together with her mother.

User ImageHarley, the jeweler - e s k i m u s k i *Applies at page 43
              Harley decided to leave together with Beatrice to give support.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Annika, the performer - Dimpie *Applies at page 52
              The young performer had just arrived in Fontania, but she received an offer of an even better
              position at another location she couldn't decline.

User ImageLily, the carpenter's apprentice - Isyden *Applies at page 55
              Lily who had disguised herself as a male named Luke to get to work with what she always had
              wished for was found by her parents and forced to go back home with them.

User ImageTherese, the botanist - x_ELLiiE *Applies at page 55
              As a wanderer she continued her search elsewhere.

User ImageCharlotte, the giftshop owner - x_ELLiiE *Applies at page 55
              Although the girl had lived in the village since her birth she made the decision to move
              somewhere else to start a bigger business, to prove that women too can handle a such things.

User ImageAiden, the Bartender - Lensee *Applies at page 63
              Receiving another job offer with higher benefits Aiden decided to move on.

User ImageAubrey, the Ranch Caretaker - Lensee *Applies at page 63
              The young woman decided to return to her mother she left so hastily.

User ImageTess, the Nurse - blysk *Applies at page 67
              Her mother had a mental breakdown, and she had to go back to the city to take care of her.

User ImageYuuka, the secretary - v i p Lollidella *Applies at page 71
              -

User ImageKaeliss, the Ranch Owner - Rassine *Applies at page 78
              It was discovered Kaeliss's son Robert ha a hard-to-cure sickness. Kaeliss hence decided
              change to a more quiet and calm lifestyle. Both to have enough time with Robert and to give him
              the proper healthcare he needed which the clinic in Fontania couldn't offer.

User ImageRobert, Kaeliss's Son - Rassine *Applies at page 78
              Robert was the reason to why Kaeliss's had to sell the ranch and move from Fontania.

User ImageSaburo, The Priest Apprentice - SUIBO *Applies at page 78
              The young man decided he wasn't cut out to become a priest and therefore resigned his
              apprenticeship and moved on, leaving Fontania.

User ImageTakeshi, The Carpenter - xXHeatherMason_SHXx *Applies at page 78
              -

User ImageClover, The farm Harvester - -x- RY0 -x- *Applies at page 80
              -

User ImageEmmet, The Police Officer - PelvicUnicorns *Applies at page 80
              -

User ImageKeira, The Tavern Performer - PelvicUnicorns *Applies at page 83
              -

User ImagePaisley, The Artist - maymaylove *Applies at page 86
              Getting a job offer in a city the roaming artist decided to go for it, leaving fontania.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Hazel, The Nurse - Arcadia Fae *Applies at page 89
              Hazel returned home as her grandmother fell ill.

User ImageHanbei, The mayor - Limbo the Lost *Applies at page 89
              -

User ImageRiviera, The priest - Limbo the Lost *Applies at page 89
              -

Intellectual Prophet

8,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAdmins & Mods onlyxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Here I just store the code for the RP update post. Only Admin and Mods are allowed to post RP updates.

[img]http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i198/boo_mo/Setting/hm1.jpg[/img]

[align=center][color=mediumpurple][strike][color=lightgrey][u][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/u][/color][/strike][/color][color=lightgrey][u][color=plum][b]Roleplay Update[/b][/color][/u][/color][color=mediumpurple][strike][color=lightgrey][u][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/u][/color][/strike][/color][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/align]
[align=center][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=lightgrey][u][color=plum][b][size=11]***************[/size][/b][/color][/u][/color][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/align]

Intellectual Prophet

8,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSignaturexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Feel free to use it!

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/series-related-miscellaneous-role-play/hm-o-o-4-slots-open/t.81629653/][img]http://i495.photobucket.com/albums/rr312/dacrazycat/RP Icons/FieldsofFontaniaSig.png[/img][/url]

Intellectual Prophet

8,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Advertisementxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

Intellectual Prophet

8,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxReservedxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Intellectual Prophet

8,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxReservedxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff