1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 >

Genius

9,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

XXX┉▹XXAXXZOMBIEXXSURVIVALXXROLEPLAYXXX
BIDONTHECOMBINATIONLOTS0i0n0s0p0i0r0e0d000b0y000H.0O.0T.0D.

Main Thread ------ Character Thread ------ OOC Thread
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

A Roleplay by Nik-519 & l Sagestar l
Title|Story|Rules|Map|Characters|Skeletons|Weather/Date/Time|Weapons/Vehicles|Current Relationships|Banners|Reserved|

Genius

9,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

BIDONTHECOMBINATIONLOTS0s0t0o0r0y

Today was the beginning of the end of the world.

XXXXXDay 1x-x7:20amxx
                                        Highschool. It all started while you were in class, listening to the teacher chew out the majority of the students for not doing their assignment. The cherry blossom petals float around in the wind outside and everything is calm and beautiful. The weather is nice and the sun is hiking it's way up in the sky. You are worrying about that paper that is due next week. Of course you haven't even started it. You know for a fact that the entire class hasn't even started yet. What you didn't know, however, that in the next ten minutes, you'd have to be running for your life from a shitload of zombies.

XXXXXDay 1x-x7:24amxx
                                        Suddenly, a student from another class bursts into the room. Everyone stops what they are doing and stares at the person who seems very scared. 'Something is happening! People are killing each other outside!' Of course nobody was going to believe this student....then the announcement came on throughout the entire school. "This is not a drill. Teachers and staff are required to evacuate their students immediately. I repeat, teachers and staff, evacuate your students immediately ~~" There was an interruption in the message and then there was screaming. Then silence. There was no way you were going to ignore that. You had to get out, and fast.

XXXXXDay 1x-x7:28amxx
                                        You're a pretty smart student. At least you like to think so, and the first thing that comes to your mind is, you are going to eventually run into danger, so it's a good idea to have a weapon. You have to choose wisely though, it's not going to do you any good if you are carrying something heavy or something you don't know how to use. There are no guns at the school, so be creative. The second thing that comes to mind is, you should probably have some allies. You might need someone to cover your back. Choose somebody you trust.

XXXXXDay 1x-x7:30amxx
                                        You keep track of your surroundings as you try and find out what is going on. There are people screaming and running around. Not a pretty sight as you pass a few students who have been trampled to death in the hall, as others tried to evacuate in panic. Off in the far distance, you see a teacher crouching over a student. There's blood everywhere. You decide to get a closer look at the scene and notice, the teacher was eating the student. What the hell is going on?!

Title|Story|Rules|Map|Characters|Skeletons|Weather/Date/Time|Weapons/Vehicles|Current Relationships|Banners|Reserved|

Lonely Gaian

14,940 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image

BIDONTHECOMBINATIONLOTS0r0u0l0e0s

User Image

Anime Pictures Only.
                                          Profile layouts may not be changed.
                                          FIRST title PMs 'Walking Dead' when sending reservations to l Sagestar l . Once accepted THEN send profiles to Nik-519 with the title 'What the hell is going on?!'
                                          Do not post in thread unless you have been given permission to.
                                          Make your posts pretty. Doesn't have to be too fancy, and NO bright colors!!
                                          This is a semi-lit to lit roleplay so we expect good grammer and spelling. Conjure up at least 5 sentences per post, use spell checks. No single postings and absolutely NO Txt t@lk!
                                          Cursing is allowed but do not go overboard.
                                          Nik-519 and I are Goddess of this roleplay. Whatever we say is law. Do not feel like following our rules, you can leave.
                                          No god-modding or face the wrath of the Goddesses!
                                          Do not kill other people's characters without permission.
                                          You can have as many characters as you can handle. You may kill off as many of YOUR characters as you want and create more, remember to delete the profile made for the deceased character unless you wish to continue to use them as extra zombies in the story.
                                          Keep in mind that all zombies do not have any emotion or feelings. They can't see and are attracted to sound. Once you are bit, you will turn into a zombie within the hour and that counts as your character being dead.
                                          Be as dramatic and gory as you want. Hacking up blood as characters turn to zombies, blood splatter from crushing the heads, etc.
                                          Do not post once and pull a disappearing act cause we will kick you out without warning.
                                          We know everyone has a life to live but try to post at least once a day. If we don't see a post from you for more than 3 days, we will remove you from the thread.
                                          Post in the Ooc thread when you have a reason you won't be able to post for a long period of time.
                                          Excluding zombies, you can have your character be in a relationship with someone. Straight, bi, etc. Romance is encouraged.
                                          No cybering, keep it PG-16
                                          Use the ooc thread for when your out of character. If necessary, use (), [], or {} in your posts for ooc.
                                          More will be added if necessary and will be in a different color from the rest.
                                          Weapons can break and become useless after awhile. Nik-519 and I will post a character's name about a weapon being used breaking in combat after defeating so many zombies. Like the weapons, vehicles do run out of gas in order to function, and can break down. Weapons and whatnot are NOT unlimited. Guns run out of ammo, wooden items can break, vehicles don't run without gas, etc.
                                          Students do NOT carry any weapons on them when they entered the school grounds in the morning. Don't say your character has a hidden weapon on them that they could use to defeat these zombies. You have to find items to use as weapons.

Genius

9,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

BIDONTHECOMBINATIONLOTS0m0a0p

West Noble High School

User Image

xxxxxxxClarification
xxxxxxx1. Archery is located at the track and field
xxxxxxx2. Kendo is located in the gymnasium

Lonely Gaian

14,940 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image

BIDONTHECOMBINATIONLOTS0c0h0a0r0a0c0t0e0r0s

"freshmen"

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Nadie Ptaysanwee····Flame the HoukouxxxxxxxxxxCarah Elizabeth Matthews····Klyde-Oscope
Felecia Stern····sephiroth-king darknessxxxxxxxxxxAnceril Unni Rae ····I I istandontop I I

"sophmores"

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nanami Perez····II_iLina_IIxxxxxxxxxxDaniel Mayfair····phattdippa
Kanti Matsuro····fearabyssxxxxxxxxxxKura Anzai····- NATiVE MAiDEN

"juniors"

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Angel Norcross····AuraUzumakixxxxxxxxxxDuncan Melanchthon····Lord Darkwalker
Akira Akechi····Neji Hyuga # 1xxxxxxxxxxKazuya Ninomiya····Ryu Mibu

"seniors"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Kuro Mikale Seishou····l Sagestar lxxxxxxxxxxKenji Satoru····rockchild15
Mai Drew Darris····Nik-519xxxxxxxxxxScarlet Storm····karama_the_fox_demon

"teachers"

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image

Naito Kouken····l Sagestar lxxxxxxxxxxTyrone Kamau····Tha Wolf Mane
Masuyo Kogara····- NATiVE MAiDENxxxxxxxxxxLucas Isaiah Reynolds····jarek56

"zombies"

Name····UsernamexxxxxxxxxxName····Username

"deceased"

'More added if necessary'

Lonely Gaian

14,940 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image

BIDONTHECOMBINATIONLOTS0s0k0e0l0e0t0o0n0s

R0e0s0e0r0v0a0t0i0o0n
[imgleft]100x100 IMAGE GOES HERE[/imgleft]
[size=18][color=crimson][[/color][/size]name[size=18][color=crimson]][/color][/size]
[size=18][color=crimson][[/color][/size]Freshman, Sophmore, Junior, Senior, or Teacher[size=18][color=crimson]][/color][/size]
[size=18][color=crimson][[/color][/size]username[size=18][color=crimson]][/color][/size]

P0r0o0f0i0l0e
[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][align=center] [align=center][size=18][color=color1]╔═════════════════════╗
║ [color=3]First Middle Last[/color] ║
╚═════════════════════╝[/color][/size][/align][/align][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[list][list][list][list][list][list] [imgleft]malformed url[/imgleft][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][align=center][color=color2]√v^√v^√v^√v^√v^√[color=white]X[/color][/color][color=color3][size=12]Basic Information[/color][/size][color=white]X[/color][color=color2]√v^√v^√v^√v^√v^√[/color][/align][/align]

[size=9][color=color2]● [/color] Sometimes people call me [/size][size=10][color=color1]List Nicknames(Optional)[/color][/size][size=9] so feel free to use it.[/size]
[size=9][color=color2]● [/color] I am [/size][size=10][color=color1]Age[/color][/size][size=9] years old.[/size]
[size=9][color=color2]● [/color] I was born on [/size][size=10][color=color1]Birthday[/color][/size]
[size=9][color=color2]● [/color] It's none of your concern, but I'm [/size][size=10][color=color1]Height/Weight[/color][/size]
[size=9][color=color2]● [/color] I am a [/size][size=10][color=color1]Freshman, Sophmore, Junior, Senior, or Teacher[/color][/size]
[size=9][color=color2]● [/color] I am a [/size][size=10][color=color1]Sexuality[/color][/size] [size=9]meaning I'm interested in[/size] [size=10][color=color1]men, women, or men and women[/color][/size].
[size=9][color=color2]● [/color] Status: [/size][size=10][color=color1]Living or deceased[/color][/size]

[align=center][color=color2]√v^√v^√v^√v^√v^√[color=white]X[/color][/color][color=color3][size=12]Interests[/color][/size][color=white]X[/color][color=color2]√v^√v^√v^√v^√v^√[/color][/align][/align]

[size=10][color=color1]I Love These[/color][/size]
[color=color1] ❤[/color]
[color=color1] ❤[/color]
[color=color1] ❤[/color]
[color=color1] ❤[/color]
[color=color1] ❤[/color]

[size=10][color=color1]I Hate These[/color][/size]
[color=2]☠[/color]
[color=2]☠[/color]
[color=2]☠[/color]
[color=2]☠[/color]
[color=2]☠[/color]

[size=10][color=color2]Oh yes, I forgot to mention...[/color] [color=color1]Other[/color][/size]

[align=center][size=15][color=color3]Gaia Name[/color][/size][/align][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Genius

9,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

BIDONTHECOMBINATIONLOTS0w0e0a0t0h0e0r0/0d0a0t0e0/0t0i0m0e

Month

January/February/March/April/May/June/July/August/September/October/November/December

Day

1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/20/21/22/23/24/25/26/27/28/29/30/31

Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday/Friday/Saturday/Sunday

Time

1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12xxxam/pm

Lonely Gaian

14,940 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image

BIDONTHECOMBINATIONLOTS0w0e0a0p0o0n0s0/0v0e0h0i0c0l0e0s

=available
=unavailable till
everyone leaves the school

Weapons

User ImageBaseball bat
                                    Chair
                                    Golf club
                                    Broom
                                    Bow and Arrows(archery)
                                    Wooden swords and spears(kendo)
                                    Nail gun
                                    Saw
                                    Wooden plank
                                    Tennis racket
                                    mop
                                    rake
                                    yard/meter sticks
                                    x-acto knives
                                    instrumental bows ( music room ;used to violins , violas , cellos , etc.)
                                    fire extinguisher

Pistols
                                    Axe
                                    Knives
                                    Chainsaw
                                    Metal swords
                                    Gardening scissors
                                    Light machine guns
                                    Sniping guns

Vehicles
                                    Need keys for vehicles outside

Teachers' four door cars/pick-up trucks
                                    School buses
                                    Bicycles
                                    Golf cart

Tanks
                                    Hummer
                                    Motorcycles
                                    Four wheeler
                                    Other cars

If you have other ideas for weapons or vehicles, please let us know so we can add them to the list

Title|Story|Rules|Map|Characters|Skeletons|Weather/Date/Time|Weapons/Vehicles|Current Relationships|Banners|Reserved

Genius

9,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

BIDONTHECOMBINATIONLOTS0c0u0r0r0e0n0t00r0e0l0a0t0i0o0n0s0h0i0p0s00

none at the moment

Title|Story|Rules|Map|Characters|Skeletons|Weather/Date/Time|Weapons/Vehicles|Current Relationships|Banners|Reserved

Lonely Gaian

14,940 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image

BIDONTHECOMBINATIONLOTS0b0a0n0n0e0r0s

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/series-related-miscellaneous-role-play/highschool-of-the-dead-u-c/t.81850037_1/][img]http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n216/nic-nac_2006/hotd.jpg?t=1322447525[/img][/url]

Title|Story|Rules|Map|Characters|Skeletons|Weather/Date/Time|Weapons/Vehicles|Current Relationships|Banners|Clarification|Reserved

Genius

9,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

BIDONTHECOMBINATIONLOTS0r0e0s0e0r0v0e0d

Please Read These;;

*Additions*
xxxRules:
xxxxxxxPosts
xxxxxxx1. Every post needs to have the following:
xxxxxxxxxxo character pic, name, age, height/weight, occupation(student, teacher, etc.), and if they are a survivor or deceased [most likely everyone will be a survivor for now]
xxxxxxxxxxxx˚ if a student, what grade?
xxxxxxxxxxxx˚ if a teacher, what class?
xxxxxxxxxxo health gauge, stamina gauge, weapon gauge, battery power [you can use any kind of gauge bar you want. below are two examples]
xxxxxxxxxxxx˚ #8B0E0E ■■■■■■■■■■ ▄▄▄▄▄ 100% for health
xxxxxxxxxxxx˚ #3A5216 ■■■■■■■■■■ ▄▄▄▄▄ 100% for stamina
xxxxxxxxxxxx˚ #202B95 ■■■■■■■■■■ ▄▄▄▄▄ 100% for weapon endurance
xxxxxxxxxxxx˚ #C6811A ■■■■■■■■■■ ▄▄▄▄▄ 100% for battery power
xxxxxxxxxxo location, who they are with, mood, current weapon

xxxMaps:
xxxxxxxClarification
xxxxxxx1. Archery is located at the track and field
xxxxxxx2. Kendo is located in the gymnasium

Dice Rolls

Hey guys. Please don't automatically assign your character a weapon... give them some more time to find something, even if they have to pick up a stick in the mean time. Don't load your character with goodies or have them easily find first aid kits. It doesn't work like that in real life. They need to really search for the stuff. And even if they know where these goodies are, it doesn't take one post to get them from one side of the school to the other. Think about these things.

***To determine how much health, stamina, endurance, and power gets depleted, I want you guys to roll a dice in your post every time your character gets into a confrontation. The dice you will use is 6-sided 12-sided and you need to roll 5 4 of them. To do this, make a post reply and look to the right of your screen. There is a drop down that says 'Post Action'. Select 'Roll Dice' and choose '12-sided' from the drop down, then type in the number 4 for '# of dice'. When you submit your post, the dice will randomly give you a total number. Subtract that number from your current health, stamina, endurance, and power, then write that number in a percent (%) next to each bar. There will be 4 numbers generated. 1st number gets subtracted from health. 2nd number gets subtracted from stamina. 3rd number gets subtracted from endurance. 4th number gets subtracted from power. [Power is only needed if your character has an item that uses batteries]

***You will do the same thing to replenish your bars when your character is resting, sleeping, or getting first aid. Try it out in the ooc :] Let me know if you have any questions.

Lonely Gaian

14,940 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image

BIDONTHECOMBINATIONLOTS0c0l0a0r0i0f0i0c0a0t0i0o0n

Reason for Character Pic
        xxxThis is obviously for us[as readers] to remember what everybody's character looks like. This is essential for describing characters in our posts.

Reason for Character Name
        xxxAgain, obvious for us[as readers] to remember what everybody's character name is. This can include character's nickname but that is optional.

Reason for Character Age
        xxxThis is for us[as readers] to remember what everybody's age is. For example, if I look at a character that has her name, pic, occupation as a student, and grade as a junior, and in her profile, her age is 18 but she is a junior because she was held back a grade; in the future, how am I to remember if that character was held back once groups begin to form and you have to know who everybody is that your character is with? Having your character's age on your post does not mean other characters can see this information. It is only meant for the eyes of the reader/writer. Without this, you would be asking yourself, "Uhm...which character was held back again? How old is that person??"

Reason for Character Height/Weight
        xxxThis information is simply to help us[as readers] use realistic statistics. For example, a male character that is 5'11" 141lbs, has fallen due to a zombie grabbing at his ankle. His female companion, only 5'3" 113lbs, stops to help him up or drag him away from the zombie. If you look at the big picture, how are you to know that this girl can drag him away safely if her height/weight wasn't visible to you? You would then have to open another window and search for the fallen male character profile and look up his height/weight to determine if this is a possible task for the girl or not. We are trying to be as realistic as we can in this roleplay. This size girl cannot help this size boy so easily without receiving some damage in return.

Reason for Character Occupation (student, teacher, etc.)
        xxxThis is for us[as readers] to tell apart a student from a teacher. Simple enough. It helps because, just taking a look at the other character's pic and name, doesn't entirely tell you their occupation. A teacher could be very young, thus throwing some people off, making them think a well respected teacher is rather a student because they don't look old enough or they don't act their age, as sometimes, these examples can be realistic.

Reason for Character Grade or Class
        xxxThis information is essential as a student could be in a certain grade but it can throw you off when it comes to their age, as mentioned above. Or for a teacher, it gives you a hint as to a certain teacher's intelligence. For example, if you include in your post that your character is a math teacher, you can expect to see certain traits for that teacher that has to deal with a math profession. It also helps you determine what the math teacher looks like[with the character pic included] versus what the art teacher looks like. And it makes it easier to remember which teacher is who. Or, it can just be used as a fun fact title.

Reason for Character Status (living survivor, zombie, or deceased)
        xxxThis simply states whether or not your character is still alive. A zombie status still gives the person a right to roleplay as that character, as a zombie. A deceased status lets us[as the reader] know that that character is dead and removed from the roleplay.

Reason for Character Status Bars
        xxxThese four color-coded bars help us[as readers] determine current character status on health, stamina, weapon endurance, and battery power. Throughout the roleplay, each character will find that they are forced to face many obstacles. In the event that a character gets injured, a dice can be rolled to decide how much damage that character will take. Each roll is random. What ever number shows up, that is the number you must subtract from your character's status bar. In this example, that number would be subtracted from that character's health bar. Then the percent will be changed and made visible for us[as readers]. These changes will also help us determine when a weapon is no longer useful, as well as battery power and stamina use. Again, we are trying to keep this roleplay as realistic as possible, and random dice rolls goes hand in hand with luck and fate. Nothing lasts forever. Using the dice roll makes it fair for everyone. It also helps that we can see the numbers ourselves[as readers] so we know that those numbers were not made up in an attempt to make things last longer for people's characters.

Reason for Character Location
        xxxThis information let's us[as readers] know exactly where on the map, a character is. It also helps if anybody is just skimming over, at a glance, where a certain character is located.

Reason for Character Company
        xxxThis is similar to location. It's useful information if somebody just wants to skim over the post to determine who a certain character is currently with.

Reason for Character Mood
        xxxThis is to help us[as readers] remember which character is in what mood. This can be helpful when trying to remember which characters are more likely to go on a loud rampage, thus giving away your character's location to the zombies, which in turn, may effect some outcomes. This status however may be optional.

Reason for Character's Current Weapon
        xxxThis information helps everyone remember what weapon every character currently has. If a character has multiple weapons, they can list these items in their post ooc. The endurance bar is only for the weapon that the character has in his/her hands at that given moment. Stating what weapon is being used in parenthesis( ), is a good idea to add to the status bar.

**Use these colors for your status bars
        xxxxxxxxxxxx˚ #8B0E0E for health
        xxxxxxxxxxxx˚ #3A5216 for stamina
        xxxxxxxxxxxx˚ #202B95 for weapon endurance
        xxxxxxxxxxxx˚ #C6811A for battery power
        **Different types of status bars that you can use. (any type of bar can be used. these are just examples)
        1) ■■■■■■■■■■ 100%

2) ▄▄▄▄▄ 100%

3) |▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀|▀| 100%

Title|Story|Rules|Map|Characters|Skeletons|Weather/Date/Time|Weapons/Vehicles|Current Relationships|Banners|Clarification|Reserved|

Genius

9,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

BIDONTHECOMBINATIONLOTS0n0u0m0b0e0r00o0f00t0h0e00d0a0y

Coming Soon!

Lonely Gaian

14,940 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Title|Story|Rules|Map|Characters|Skeletons|Weather/Date/Time|Weapons/Vehicles|Current Relationships|Banners|Clarification|Reserved|

Genius

9,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff