14,525 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
++++Ren Hakuou++++
+
User Image

Ren had been treated by Kasumi and it seemed that everyone had already. Even though he was in tough shape, it was time to get moving and do their own look around of the area. Things were to be done, and if they were even planning on jumping ship, they needed to know the area some how. Plus, even if Red had done her part, Shin was going to take advantage of how beat up Ren is and possibly kill him. Bastards like him are a major reason as to why Ren liked to stay away from everyone but his group. He glanced over at Jira and nodded lightly. "It's time to get moving. We need to figure out this place as much as the other group. Tie up Red and secure her tightly. We're bringing her with us even if you don't like it. She's not staying somewhere to get eaten either. She's actually someone that may come in handy at another time. Plus, you and I both know that she's one hell of a shot." Ren stated. Standing up, he was pretty wobbly, but got up all the same. The staff was now in his hand and everything seemed like to be in control now. Shaking his head, he found a mirror and looked at himself. Ren was beat up and black here and there from the bruises. All in all, it wasn't as bad as he thought it would have been. She may have even held back a little bit. He shook his head. "Like that would ever happen." He thought to himself.

Ren wasn't sure if there were any undead around where they were, but you could never be sure about it. There was more to this place for sure, but once Red woke up, he would tell her of the armory that should be here. He wasn't sure what floor it was anymore, but it was at least something. A quick thought hit his mind and his hand flew to his back pocket. He had landed funny on purpose with the last few hits on him. The phone was back there and quite important. He found it and checked it. The phone still had some juice in it and it was still in one piece. The outside of it was slightly dented, but all phones get some beating on them and still work like a charm. As long as he had it, he would have access to certain information he needed. Ren had this city mapped out and the information was on his phone. He just wished the shrine was still open. Weapons and ammo would always be nice, but that was a dream in the past.

Figuring things out in his mind, Ren looked back over at Jira and nodded lightly. "I'm open to ideas about the search of this place. We'll need to know this place if we ever wished to leave. Plus, we don't even know if this place is crawling or not. The hospital had self locking doors on some. There may be a possibility that doors have been locked that shouldn't have been. And if they are, we may have more undead here than we had thought. But all in all, we do need to begin a search and all." He said to her. Sam was there too, but still pretty out of it. Once Red wakes up, he would release her hands after she calmed down. It was only a matter of time. Right now, however, it was time to make some decisions.

+
"...Look at what i have become..."
+
"...I must learn to embrace this dark destiny..."
+
"...Hating myself everyday..."
+
++++Ren Hakuou++++
User Image

Felis catus

User Image
Name: Akumu Matsushita
Weapon/s: Howa Type 64 (On back), (Aiko's) Lighter (in pocket), Stick + Rope
Status/Mood: Tense
Approximate Location: Hospital, first floor
Additional Belongings: Bag, 9" Netbook, Mobile Phone Jammer, Black spray paint, 18x home made M-80's, Lighter, Climbing Rope, bullets of varying calibers, Hat

#DAA0B6 = Thoughts / #BD5463 = Talking / #000000 = General text, action

User Image

"What?" Akumu had seen the glare being shot at her from Shin, and shrugged her shoulders at him in a questioning manner. If he didn't like what she said that was his problem, but she was going to keep to her words until she was a little more comfortable with the people she was running around with. As for the macho man's five second biography, the pinkette gave him the stink-eye when he wasn't looking as she felt he did it out of spite and not out of friendliness. 'a**.' Akumu kept her eyes peeled for anything in front of them, also on the length of rope that was dangling down in front of them, having so far had no trip wires or such to worry about. No pitfalls, no falling anything. "Nishiguchi, I think you're paranoid. We haven't found any other traps since the one that had the map." Feeling it unnecessary to keep her "trap detector" up front, Akumu fell back in line so she was between Shin and Midori, and took notice that the multi-colored-haired gothic girl had fallen behind a bit. The look on her face made Akumu feel bad for shutting her out back in the other hall, so she took a moment to consider the pros and cons of letting the others know who she was and those sort of things, coming to the conclusion that there wasn't really any harm to it. Like what Shin did, just the basics of things, enough to give them an idea of who she was. "Midori-san? I'm sorry for being a butt like I was back there. Just.. seeing Aiko-chan dead like she was, it hurt. Making new friends that might end up like her, well, seemed like a bad idea."

Falling back so she was keeping pace with Midori and at her side, "Cream Puff" give the taller girl a light nudge with her shoulder, taking care as to not shove her into the wall or knock her over, but doing so in a somewhat playful manner. "When we get to a safe spot here in the hospital, we can get to know each other. A-again, sorry about earlier. I promise to be more thorough than what he was. "I like baseball", "I like guns" "Hu-uh!"." To show she was feeling better about wanting to get to know her, Akumu gave Midori a light pat on the back and went on to mock Shin with a burly-man impression and went so far as to puff her chest up and stick it out like the tough guy Shin was. If they could joke around while still being on focus with things, that would, or as Akumu felt it would, be a bridge for them to better get to know one another before anything did happen to them. Now, as for openly mocking Shin who could easily bunch her up into a little pink and blue ball and toss her through a window, the pinkette kept back with Midori out of his arm's reach, but wasn't using Midori as a shield. "Oi, Cigarette-san, we almost there?"

Obsessive Lover

12,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image Jira Toshigi and Maiyumi Sato User Image

Jira sighed. "Fine I'll play nice. She starts mouthing off after she wakes up though and I'm knocking her a** out again." she stated. Getting up, she got Sam's attention and after they got Kyoko nice and secured, they looked for something to carry her on. Sam walked to another nearby room carefully, found and stretcher, and they put her on it, securing her once more. It was around that time that Maiyumi entered, looking at them. She'd heard what Ren said, all of it, and had stayed silent. After getting Kyoko secured, Jira had walked over to her.

"Sorry about pushing ya. That bullet was a bit too close for comfort though." she stated, feeling rather awkward about apologizing. Maiyumi shook her head. "It's okay....I know you meant well." she told her. Jira turned to look at Ren once more, thinking for a moment. "Well, we're gonna have to just keep an eye out for them then, listen for noise on the other side of closed or locked doors I suppose. Sam can watch the back, since she's not injured...Kasumi can push Red..Maiyumi, I hope you can swing that thing hard enough because we're going to need you.." she said. Maiyumi nodded. Jira then looked at Ren. "And you're gonna take it easy as much as you can....You're too banged up right now..." she told him.

Aged Lunatic

User Image
シン
Shin Nishiguchi
xxxxxSumiyoshi-Kai Heir
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄
( My sword wont ) xx ( cease till my ) xx ( enemies vanish )

Shin and the others continued to make their way down through the hallways of the hospital, getting closer and cloer to the security desk as they went along. It was odd that after the first trap, which had been right at the start of their little adventure, there were none coming up to the desk. Shin would have expected at least two more or so, but everything seemed to be completely bare, well as far as spring loaded needle shooters went. Akumu seemed to have noticed it too, because after his short and crude explanation about himself. The girl went ahead and removed her “trap finder” and went on to say that Shin was being too paranoid. The man glanced over at the pink haired girl, who had fallen back a bit with Midori. She did bring up a point, they hadn’t run into anything for quite a while, though Shin was sure that it wasn’t the end of things. If the other two chose to let their guard down then that was their problem, Shin didnt plant on going out of his way for the two, hell if he was as tech savy as Akumu claimed she was and if his arm was good enough to shoot his own MP7 then he wouldn’t need their help. But as it was, Shin was in no condition to wander a booby trapped mall on his own.
      The man kept staring at the girls though for a moment, partially because he saw a bit of the glare that Akumu had shot his way, but also noticed how uncertain and almost sad Midori looked. The girl had really spilled out quite bit not here and Shin’s reply wasn’t even remotely close to what the girl was hoping for. It kind of made the Yakuza heir feel a little sorry for the girl.. No wait, that wasn’t right. Shin Nishiguchi did not feel sorry for people, no way. It must have been something else, maybe he felt disgusted. Yeah, that sounded more like him. Her moment of weakness made Shin feel bad for the gi- SICK! Made him feel sick. Ugh, what the hell was wrong with him? He couldn't be going soft not, could he? No, it was just an accident, he was just tired and abit thrown off by the situation they were in. The man turned his attention back in front of him and adjusted his hat back downwards after he convinced himself that, that was the issue and pressed on. Trying to to pay attention to Midori or Akumu afterwards, even though he could hear the pink haired girl loud and clear as she bashed him.
      "Should be just around this corner short"
      Shin was quick to reply to the smaller girl as the three rounded the corner and just as Shin had saidm the security desk was right there, sitting in plain sight. Shin gave a small grin as he turned to the girls behind him. Step one was almost complete, there were sure to be something there to get them to the security system. Although the desk was insight, Shin didn't rush up to it, he was still very cautious of his surroundings. Although there weren't any traps previous to getting there, there could be some here. IN fact, if there was a place that there would be some sort of trap it would be here. Shin kept an eye out as he approached the desk and happened to noticed that several cameras in the area were slowly following the three as they got to the desk. So someone was watching them.
      "C'mon let's find what we came for and get outta he-
      Shin was about to say just as they had reached the desk. Then there was a very high pitched noise coming from the intercom system followed by the chuckling of someone.
      "Find what you're looking for and get out of here! Did you think it would be that easy? Huh? Cigarette man! hahaha!"
      Shin stopped dead in his tracks before looking up at one of the few cameras that were in the area. So he'd been right all along and this guy, whoever he was, was watching them and judging by what he had just said, listening to them as well.
      "You don't just get out of here. No, no, no... Not unless I say so! This is my house and you and all your friends are going to have to play by MY RULES!"h
      The voice coming from the intercom was soft and high pitched, sounding a little nerdy and pompous as well. It was no one that Shin knew, or could recognize anyway, but it didn't sound like was wiling to just let them do as they liked.
      "I don't know about that, I don't do well with others rules."
      Shin replied, placing a hand on his hip while staring into the camera.
      "hehehe, so you say. How about I show you what happens if you chose to disobey me!
      At first Shin didn't now quite what the man meant, that was until he heard a click from behind the desk. Shin quickly looked to see a something fling up from behind the desk, like a basket full of scalpels, syringes and other sharp items towards the three. Shin had to act and act fast. The man quickly turned back, grabbing both the girl that were behind him and pushed them up against the nearest wall just as the sharp objects went flying by. Shin stood there for a moment making sure that there wasn't more where that came from before glancing over at the two girl. Akumu had been pushed aside with Shin using more of his body and shoulder than anything while Midori on the other hand had been grabbed by hi hand, and rather roughly too. It was only after a moment that he had realized where he had grabbed the girl, seeing that his hand was cupped over her chest at the moment. After realizing this the man quickly let go, expecting some sort of retaliation from the girl and moved away from the two just as the voice on the intercom came back
      "Well, well, a little heroic aren't we and I thought from the talk you were having earlier that you didn't care about the rest of your chums hmm? Seems like they can be a pain in the back! HAHAHA!"
      At first Shin didn't understand quite what the man had meant when he said pain in the back, that was until he felt something warm being soaked up by his sleeveless. The baseball captain slowly reached back to feel the wet warm liquid and followed it up to feel cold steel. It seemed that one of the smaller scalpels had managed to get him while he pushed the two girls out of the way.Shin gritted his teeth holding his wound before he glared back at the camera
      You ********' b*****d! Wait till I find you. I'll kill ya!"
      "That's IF you find me cigarette man! You wont find any information at that desk that tell you my whereabouts, I've gotten rid of it. There are seven floors and two sides to this place I could be anywhere. Plus I doubt you'll survive that long. Hmm I wonder how long you will survive? Lets play a game and find out!" AHAHAHA!"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Profitable Junker

╔════════════════════════════╗
Kyoko Samidare
╚════════════════════════════╝

Weapon/s: Mossberg Maverick 88, SOG Tomahawk x2, (Temporarily) MP7
Company: Ren, Jira, Sam, Maiyumi and Kasumi

User Image

How long had it been? A few hours? A couple days? In Kyoko's buzzed head, it seemed like it was forever from the time she was knocked out by the cluster ******** of interruptions and her starting to come to, but it had only been a few minutes, maybe upwards of fifteen or so. What stirred her into a low state of consciousness was her phone going off in her side pocket, set on vibrate so it wouldn't be attracting any of "them" to her. But that was a little while back. By the time her eyes were starting to open, she was already up on a stretcher, strapped down with her hands tied behind her back to keep her from moving. Probably the best course of action considering what she was doing just prior to Jira's intervention, but it was only going to piss her off again. The redhead was going to save her anger for a bit though, at least until after she was brought up to speed.

Kyoko turned her head so she could look around, trying to see where everyone else was, but also trying to see where the clasps for the restraints were. If she was able to get a hold of even one of those and pop it, she'd be free to chop up whoever strapped her down. That, unfortunately for her, didn't seem like it was going to be an easy feat to pull off, as she couldn't find the damn things, plus her hands were tied as well. What she could do, though with difficulty, was reach into her pocket and grab at her phone. While doing so though, the PA system came to life with a voice that sounded much like a brat playing Call of Duty that had a fancy headset. Sounding tough where he couldn't be touched. "Cigarette Man" though... that could only be one person. Whatever it was that Shin was doing, along with Midori and Akumu, it had gained the attention of someone that was already here and manning the security system. Kyoko remained relatively still in her temporary restraints, listening to the banter coming from the PA and kept silent until it was done. A survival game, was it?
"Game on~"
With a blood-stained grin, Kyoko looked up to one of the cameras that were pointed in the group's direction and stared at it, convincing herself that she was staring someone directly in the eye rather than some device. As for Jira's plan on how to move about the halls, Red looked over to her as best as she could, still grinning her bloodthirsty grin.
"How 'bout me an' Ren switch places, eh? I ******** 'im pretty good back there, an' all I got was a bump to the head. So how 'bout it? Let me offa this thing, an' I'll keep the death threats to myself. Might even help ya while I'm at it. If not, can ya at least check my phone? ...I'm really wanna know what the ******** it says."
Kyoko looked away briefly, looking down at her hands which had now managed to pull the phone from her pocket and dropped it beside her leg. She didn't much care who picked it up to read it, so long as they read it out loud. Or, y'know, let her up so she could check it herself. Having the stretcher was useful though, whether she was on it or not, as it could be used as either a battering ram to get through a jammed door, to load supplies onto and to, of course, wheel the wounded around. Her smacked-around head was nothing major, but Ren on the other hand was hardly up on his feet, thanks to herself and could benefit from riding around on the stretcher for a while..

Sanutamar's King

Shadowy Hunter

14,525 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
++++Ren Hakuou++++
+
User Image

Like usual, Ren's mind was racing with ideas and thoughts about this place. But it was completely interrupted by the intercom going off. There was some sort of person on the other side of it and it seemed that he had control of this place. Maybe that's why it seemed so deserted. Shaking his head, he looked over to Jira and nodded to her. "I'm not useless Jira. I can take this much." He said, not sounding too convincing, but he was right about that. The training that he had done was enough to keep him going. Plus, Kasumi was still with them. If he was doing something she didn't like, she would say something. He may stay a bit further from the fight when it breaks out and just use one of Sam's pistols to pick off anything. It's not like he could use his movements with his staff, let alone his scythe. It was going to take some time before he could move enough to use them. His main thoughts were that of what to do when Kyoko woke up. She could really be of some use to them when this "game" began. And almost on cue, when the voice was done speaking, Red had said 'game on'. "Well damn." He said afterwards. The girl had said to let her free and he already had a knife out before she was done speaking. "You wouldn't be able to do anything stuck like that.." He said as he cut the restraints. Ren knew that Jira didn't approve, but they were going to need help.

Looking over to Kyoko, he nodded. "Like I said to Jira, I'm fine. If I need to, I'll rest. Ya don't have to worry about someone like me. You did beat the s**t out of me after all." He said with a shake of his head. She had said something about her phone and nodded, but before he gave it to her, he had typed someone onto it. "I don't know if this kid can hear us, but this seemed like a safer bet than anything else. It's not like the gun safe in the mall or the armory that I had back at the shrine, but there is a security safe. There should be guns within it, or at least ammo. I believe I remember the pass code. Let's just hope they didn't change it." He typed and gave it to her. IT was best to say something now than to forget and say it later. He didn't care about what they would do with what they found, but it was something. Ren had been to this hospital quite a lot actually. Every time one of his friends or he got seriously hurt, they came here. The people didn't like them much, but constant time being here allowed him to see things that he shouldn't.

Ren did wonder what kind of person this kid was that was trying to be in control though. It was an odd set of circumstances, but it was something else entirely. "So what does your other message say Red?"

+
+
+
+
++++Ren Hakuou++++
User Image

Obsessive Lover

12,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Jira heard Ren, but still didn't like it, and she frowned enough to let him know it. She didn't want him to get himself banged up even more, no matter what kind of training or exercising or whatever things he might have done he could list out to her. If he didn't take the time to rest now, she didn't really want to think what one slip-up could bring. Mentally shaking her head of it, any response she might have made to him was cut short by the intercom. She glared at nothing in particular, annoyed by the sound of the person's voice on the other end. "I think I'd like to find this annoying pain in the a** and break his face.." she stated.

Maiyumi and her both turned as they heard Kyoko's voice, and Jira shot a glare at Ren as he released her. She was now pretty convinced his head was affected from that beating as well, but felt Maiyumi's hand on her arm as she was about to open her mouth to say as much. The girl shook her head and Jira backed down, waiting until everything was quiet to speak. "You may be free, but point your damn gun at anyone and I'll slam this pipe into your head a few inches, got it?" she stated, turning away, and barely glancing over at Ren as he fulled with Kyoko's phone. Maiyumi only smiled at Kyoko. "I-I'm sure Toshigi-san will be fine soon. S-She's just a bit..on edge is all..." she told her, quieting down as Ren handed the red headed girl her phone and was speaking to her. Jira didn't turn around again, merely lit up a cigarette and began smoking while waiting on them to get done with their pow wow.

Devoted Poster

11,425 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User ImageUser Image
[ ♪ ] Midori Etsuko [ ♫ ]
[ Location: Hospital ]
"Wild Child"

A mixture of thoughts continued to bubble through Midori's head, most of them negative, one even thinking about just leaving this group. Not necessarily because of what they just said, even if that helped push it, but just because she never really felt safe around them. She already watched Miki walk into the fray where she was no doubt dead, and then watched this group try to kill eachother. And while some people made it a little easier for her at times, she was beginning to think this wasn't worth it. Did it increase her odds of survival? Did any of them even care what happened to her?

...This is why she hated making friends, why she hated that word even. People were selfish bastards, and a virus. That was how Midori used to look at things, and maybe... maybe that wasn't such a bad view after all and worth returning to.

Tagging along in the back of the group, stewing in her confused and conflicted thoughts, Midori's fists were clenched without realizing it, teeth grit, and even for a moment, she was glaring daggers at the back of Shin. However, when Akumu fell back a bit to get at her side and said her name, it roused the girl's attention back, blinking a second and looking over at the shorter, pink haired girl. "Akuma-san, you don't have to..." She debated on what to say for a moment, wanting to tell her she didn't need to say that. Really, she could understand, she just needed to be reminded about that. To this point, Midori was still the only person who knew about Aiko and Akumu's connection, and it put some of the guilt on her, the goth-girl sighing and putting a hand to the side of her temple, giving it a small rub as she felt the girl nudge her a little, helping to rouse her from sinking too much in her thoughts, even forcing a small smirk.

"Y-You don't need to say that. I understand... we all lost friends and... well s**t, I probably lost all mine too. You're fine, you're new to this all and I.. I can't blame you. I'm just a mess I guess. Always have been, always will, and none of this is helping." Explaining things just a little more, a part of her was really glad the cute, pink haired girl would talk to her like that, also silently glad she was looking a little better and no longer clutching her stomach like she had been earlier. But in Akumu's case, she felt like the girl had the least reason to apologize among the group, since Midori knew she lost her friend, and it had only been hours since it all happened. "Still... thanks. You don't need to promise that or apologize, I'm just... Hell I don't know what I want or what's wrong with me right now. But I'll manage."

Idiot. They had to focus on survival, and she was worried about making friends. She used to hate that word, she had pride on never having them other than just her bandmates or Kyoko and Miki, all of which was falling apart. She hated people. She hated being around them. She hated what they had to say, what they did, but reveled in the stares she got or conflicts she used to create. Yet here she was, slowing them down, her troubled mind bubbling with mixed thoughts, and reaching out to the worst possible candidates; one who just didn't give a damn, and another who was going through a lot of troubles of her own. She appreciated Akumu's attempt to help her, and it worked, but a part of Midori regretted even opening her mouth, an was starting to think this was all one big, bad mistake in going with any of them.

As Shin called out to them though and that they were close, her shoulders would sink a little and she'd give a nod with the most minimal of effort, casually gripping the MP7 at her side just in case, but having a rather weak grip with it, eye still trailing off to the sides here and there, trying to sort out the mess her mind was in. But when the intercom clicked, and a completely unfamiliar voice rang out, that made the girl finally look up, eyes wide. That voice was... it was taunting them? His rules? Disobey him? What the actual ******** was this about?? Midori may have been in a real slump, but as she had proven before in driving, shooting, or even if she just needed to run, that when the time came; she could gather herself quickly and react as needed.

However, before she could yell anything back at the intercom like Shin did, she'd see Shin react, Midori not quite seeing the basket of scalpels, syringes, shards, and the like since she had Shin in front of her, and his sudden reaction left her confused, giving a small cry of surprise. "Hey! What are you-? Nngh, y-you filthy little... y-you're hand is on my-" She squirmed a bit, Midori feeling the heavy pressure of Shin pinning her to the wall, and noticing Akumu getting knocked down as well. She looked mad, teeth bared too, but that was because of just where Shin's hand was, the girl not quite realizing why he did this. Pushing her heavily against the wall, Shin's hand was pressing rather firmly into her modestly sized, soft and warm bosom, Shin getting a real handful of one of her breasts, the sudden shock of him pressing so hard against her making the girl suck in a sharp breath and bite her lower lip for a second as her face went red, both in anger and embarrassment. The girl liked things rough, but this was sudden, out of line, and he was not even so much as a blip on her radar for this kind of contact!

However, as she squirmed about, tilting her head to the side, kicking her slender, long sock covered legs, and then putting her hands onto his arm to try and pull him back, Midori would pause when she heard a few seconds later the sound of metal clattering far off, coming from the objects that were launched and now hit the ground safely past them. ...Well, most went by safely though, as he then backed away, and he reached behind himself, Midori seeing the blood.

User ImageThis was one of those moments for her, where once again, despite all of her feelings and how down she may have seemed, she knew when and how to kick herself with motivation, and with her eyes widening and briefly adjusting her shirt, she'd start to help, taking off her dark green and red patterned jacket like she was going to use it. Yelling at him for the rough grope over her breast could wait, Hell now she understood how it happened and that it was an accident and he was just trying to help her. Midori looked over at Akumu to see if she was fine too, down at herself to see no wounds, and back at Shin. "Sh-Shin-san, damnit you.. you big idiot, you didn't have to- ...ugh, nevermind hero-boy, l-let me help. Take my hand and come here..." With that said, her hand extended towards him, a worried look on her still blushing face, reaching out to grasp his own and pull him closer with a gentle tug from her soft palm, black painted nails nearly scratching him though. She'd then look at the pink haired girl too, trying to keep composed and focused, seeking out some help. "I'll use my jacket to try and stop the bleeding and put pressure on it, but Akumu-san, do you have any bandages or see anything else I can use? A-And take off your own jacket big-guy. I need to see the wound so I can take care of it." As much as she hated him. As many times as they argued, threatened eachother, dismissed one another, and maybe once complimented eachother, Midori was still going to help him. Hell she already did with fixing his dislocated arm before, and she'd do the same for him now in trying to stop the bleeding. Midori may not have been as good as Kasumi in medical attention, but she was good at first aid in a pinch as she showed before, having done plenty to herself even, including her left leg and the massive scar that showed down it from just a few months ago.

For now, Midori slipped off her jacket, as she needed something to put pressure on the wound right away, and didn't mind going without it. The cut itself may not have been huge or anything since it came from a scalpel, but there was more blood then one might expect, making Midori worry that it dug into a bad spot, and she couldn't tell. Once he took off his jacket though, she'd try to raise his shirt so she could observe it, and using her jacket she'd apply pressure to his wound once carefully removing the blade in him. That is, if he complied and took a moment to let her help. "D-Does it hurt a lot? Roll your neck and your arms. ..If you can't, then it struck a nerve and you're in deep s**t." It looked like it got him near the spine, but until he let her check, she couldn't be sure. And while it sounded like a silly request to ask him to move his joints a little, it was a pretty quick way to check for any spinal or nerve damage, as well as any paralysis. Midori may not have been an expert, but she knew her anatomy well enough to help in a pinch like this.

Current equipment on hand
Pocket knife, Iphone, Book of Matches,
MP7 + Suppressor
Keys to the Knight XV SUV

Equipment left in the SUV
Vox Phantom style guitar (in case),
Guitar pick, 8,000 Yen.

Profitable Junker

Kyoko Samidare

User Image

With the restraints cut and her hands free, Kyoko sat up on the stretcher and looked down at everyone, taking an extra long moment to eye up Jira. Both her comments had her attention, surprisingly her first one taking more of a priority than her threat did. They had something they could both agree on and work together to accomplish, then afterwards could concern themselves with bashing one another's brains in.
"As long as our host don't count in that "anyone", we're not gonna have any problems."
While Kyoko was speaking to Jira, Ren was fiddling around with her phone and typing in a message on it, though she didn't take notice that he had her phone until after he handed it back. Even then she didn't immediately look to it, as Maiyumi spoke up, stating that the purple-haired chick was tensed up, passing as an excuse as to why she was spouting threats. It brought a bit of a softer smile to her otherwise deranged-looking face, reaching out to ruffle the younger girl's hair. Hey, no need to take things out on the pacifist, right?
"Nah, it ain't just her. We're all a little tense right now. s**t's gone to hell for everyone in one way or 'nother, we all got reason to be guarded.. some more than others."
The last bit was more directed at herself than it was the others, as she was on guard and ready to lash out at the drop of a hat, the person manning the PA system only adding to her insecurity. Pulling her hand away from Maiyumi's head, Kyoko finally got herself down from the stretcher and looked to her phone, seeing that the screen it was on was a message that was to be sent, rather than the general inbox. Unless she had been a**-dialing some text messages to people, Ren had been doing something with her phone while she was occupied with the two girls. Her eyes skimmed the unsent message a few times, making sure she was reading everything clearly, and without missing anything. Another locked security thing, that he knew about, and had access to, and failed to mention up until now. Shin, Midori and Akumu could have gone looking for it had they known about it. Red's reaction to this message was slow coming, but once it had sunk in, she turned to face Ren and gave him a nasty glare. She already knew their host could hear them, so wasn't going to let herself fly off the handle and inform them of this so called gun and ammo-filled box, if they hadn't already found it. She was much smarter than that, thankfully. The redhead leaned in close to Ren's face, glaring him in the eyes as she did so and brought the phone's screen up beside her face to bring his attention to it.
"I've lost two very important, personal things because of you an' keepin' that mouth of yours shut about things. I ain't about to make it three. Ya can go find your precious little box on your own."
With a snarl to her tone, Kyoko leaned away from Ren and cleared the message he typed into her phone, going back to the message that had awoken her in the first place. Seeing that it was from Midori, Miss Psycho 2014 stepped away from the others to read it, grabbing up her shotgun from the end of the stretcher along the way just in case one of the others decided to turn the barrel of it on her while she wasn't looking. Huh. Booby-traps. Great. With a brief shake of her head, the redhead glanced over her shoulders at the others, more to Jira since she was the other, most-capable of the group with a head on her that didn't scream intentionally suicidal.
"Word from the other; the place is rigged with s**t. Also sayin' that we oughta stay put an' keep safe, but ******** that. Now, Ren, lead the way, since ya seem to know a thing er two."

Felis catus

User Image
Name: Akumu Matsushita
Weapon/s: Howa Type 64 (On back), (Aiko's) Lighter (in pocket), Stick + Rope
Status/Mood: Tense
Approximate Location: Hospital, first floor
Additional Belongings: Bag, 9" Netbook, Mobile Phone Jammer, Black spray paint, 18x home made M-80's, Lighter, Climbing Rope, bullets of varying calibers, Hat

#DAA0B6 = Thoughts / #BD5463 = Talking / #000000 = General text, action

User Image

Akumu stuck her tongue out at Shin as he called her short again, though this time made sure to do it when he wasn't looking this time. Sure enough though and true to his word, the desk they were looking for was right around the next corner and sitting plain as day, unattended and in conspicuous silence. It was a bit creepy, really. Dead quiet since they arrived, with little to no problems along the way... something wasn't right, and she was beginning to regret that whole bit about calling Shin paranoid. She was feeling it now. Then the voice came on over the speakers, making her jump and nearly lose her footing. "Pff. We could leave right now if we wanted to. Retrace our steps and walk out." What a loser, saying they couldn't leave unless he said so. Shin was a big guy, Midori had a rapid-firing gun and there were the others back in the lobby right beside the door they came in through. If this guy locked the door, it wouldn't take much for them to bust the door down and leave. Frankly, that threat made the pinkette laugh. She didn't say too much more though as Shin had things handled, even to the point of getting their host to demonstrate some hostility.

Before she could move though to avoid whatever was going to happen, Shin body-checked her out of the way, which sent her rolling away and through a set of loosely-hinged doors. When she was through the doors, she tripped herself and crashed almost head first into a pile of dead bodies, but she fell short of them by a few feet. 'The ******** was that about?!' As she began to push herself back up off the floor, the door she had crashed through dropped from it's damaged hinge and tipped her way, flattening her back onto the floor until she was able to wiggle herself out from under it. Thankfully it wasn't a metal door or glass, just a thin wooden one. "One sec! Kinda! Urgh! .. Stuck! Ah, there we go, nevermind!" She had heard Midori calling to her about bandages and such, but due to the door she couldn't really do anything about it, but once she was free and able to get back up, she quickly surveyed her area to look for some as she currently wasn't carrying any in her bag. It seemed like she was in a supply room so was able to grab up some things for Midori and Shin, quickly bringing them out on a rolling table since it was most convenient. "Here, here, I found some things. Bandages, some towels, gloves, there should be some, uh.. uh, what's the name of it. Butterfly bandaids? First Aid's there too, for the other stuff.."

First Aid kits were always good to have around, since they were made to handle just about everything. That, and she didn't know the extent of what was needed, so hoped that would cover just about everything that needed to be attended to. Akumu watched the two older teens for a moment longer before noticing the array of sharp objects laying on the ground, ranging from scalpels, syringes and other do-dads meant to maim and inflict injury on them. "I ******** called that. Projectile syringes and things like that? Called it." It made her wonder though... were they already there, prepared for just anyone? Or were they planted just before they arrived? It was way too coincidental that her idea of projectile hospital tools would happen to be the first thing they encountered after having brought it up. Needless to say, she wasn't going to go about saying any other trap ideas, especially the cruel ones, to spare them any super-nasty surprises that might end up getting thrown at them. "You think the others are having any troubles like this? We should probably regroup, or something. Health and safety in numbers, right?"

Aged Lunatic

User Image
K Y O H A S H I R A M A

User Image

The answer lies,
In the Heart. of Battle

Kyo stood by the massive bike stands that were in the front of the store after Miki had gone about getting whatever it was that she was getting from the back. It was a bit of a relief to be alone for the moment, especially after the man had been so clumsy earlier. Kyo was never that careless, but as of late he had shown that he was more and more prone to mistakes putting him through a lot more embarrassment than he was used too. Kyo was used to being the strong and steady one, as he was when he ran the martial arts club. Never faltering in his movements, never stumbling over himself or others, ever since the other day he hadn’t really felt like himself. Maybe it was his own way of coping with everything, or maybe it was just bad luck. Either way, the man kept searching for a bike that suited him, one that would get him from a to b and then some. That was until he heard footsteps coming from the back that didn’t sound very normal. Light steps followed by a heavy stomp over and over again. The man perked his head up to see what was going on, which was when he noticed the blonde walking oddly towards him. Why was she walking like that? The man wondered as he tried to figure out what kind of reasons he had for the wonky steps she was taking. It wasn’t until she straightened up that he noticed the rather large gun sticking off the side of her leg. It was a rather big handgun, and looked pretty powerful, but then again Kyo didn’t know squat about fire arms.
Once the blonde had gotten tot eh bikes she went on to explain that the last person who was here left them a gun to use, also mentioning that it was better than the one she currently had... tucked in her bra...
”H-how very nice of them.”
The man mumbled, though what he wanted to say was “let me see it” even though he had already seen enough back at the last store they were in. It seemed that his hormones had been acting up after all this had started as well. Kyo had to pull his mind out of the gutter, for what seemed like the millionth time today, and focus on what they were doing. The man quickly picked out a mountain bike, similar to the one Miki had chosen and sat on it, getting the feel for the bike. By that time Miki had made her suggestion to head out the same way they had gone in and also went on to check his bike after checking her own to make sure it was good to go.  While the blonde was doing her checks, Kyo couldn’t help but notice the opening at the top of her shirt...  so much with keep his mind out of the gutter. Good thing his hood was still up, making it that much easier for him to hide his face
”Yeah, that would be a better idea considering we set off those explosions on the other side of the mall. “They’ll” most likely be gathering there. Plus I think that’s road we came down on leads up to the highway. I thought I saw it on our way down”
Kyo did his best to regain his composure, trying to make a plan to get his mind off of... other things. It was working; the threat of them and their task of getting to the hospital seemed to be enough to get Kyo thinking straight.
”We should make it there in no time with these bikes! C’mon, let’s get out of here Miki-san.”
With a nod Kyo jumped on his bike and headed out of the sports store, waiting for Miki to follow behind him as he did so. By now Kyo had figured out his way around the mall, and knew where he was going. It wasn’t long before the two were out of the mall and in the parking lot. Kyo looked out ahead and saw “them,” a lot of them. All converging around the several dying balls of fire that were left by the car bombs Ren and Kyo had left behind. “They” seemed to be coming from everywhere though, all drawn by the loud explosions earlier and the crackling of the burning metal. Kyo looked back over at the blonde, trying to keep the grim look off of his face.
”Just have to be careful is all. I’m sure we’ll make it just fine”
The man said with a small smile and thumbs up through the red MMA gloves that he hadn’t taken off yet. With that Kyo slowly pushed himself forwards and began to ride out of the lot

These two Fists.
Mean EVERYTHING to Me

User Image

Profitable Junker

Miki Fujisaki

User Image

Weapon/s: Ruger LCP-CT w/ trace laser, Hakuou's Katana, AMT Hardballer .45 Longslide w/ Laser Sight

Company: Kyo

"Come to think of it, the last person that was here, or would have been here might have been Shin and the others. I know they were needing gun stuff earlier when we got trapped, and a lot of things did look open back there."
While Miki was busy checking the tires on hers and Kyo's bikes, she failed to realize that she had been standing in a way that allowed her companion a direct view down her shirt, and was looking down and away from him and at the bike he was on. It was actually good that he was on it when he was, as it allowed her to test for strains and see how well the tires were going to hold with his weight being on them without having to just guess and assume things. Once done, she kept her eyes away from him to avoid any possible awkward faces or catch him mouthing something like she had seen him doing last time, doing so to spare them both from further embarrassment.
"It does, and we could take the highway for most of the way. I hadn't considered it before, but it wouldn't be that bad... better than the streets, more than likely."
Before getting onto her own bike, Miki gave Kyo a light pat on his hooded head, much like someone would a dog to congratulate them for doing something good. In this case, offering up an alternate, likely-safer path that would take them almost right past the mall that would spare them having to weave through the streets and risk getting caught up in a mob of undead or cornered by less-than-sane humans out to raid other living people of their goods.

The blonde wasn't too far behind Kyo when he began pedaling his way through the mall, though wasn't going overly fast so she could conserve her energy and get a feel for the bike. Plus trying to maneuver it around with a bum hand was slowing her down, but not as much as she thought it was going to. The pain was strong, but she was keeping her mind on the biking, the escape, Kyo and trying to not make noise, so the pain being felt was minimal. Getting out of the mall itself wasn't so difficult, but getting through the mass of "Them" as they made their ways towards the dying, burning cars was a bit tricky. As long as they remained quiet and careful, it'd be okay, but it was still freaky, especially after her scare back up in the drugstore.

With a nod to Kyo, Miki followed after him as he lead them out of the Mall's parking lot and into the streets, barely managing to keep pace with him and they sped towards the highway. She was expecting it to be packed with cars, seeing as everyone was probably trying to flee the city, and was expecting to see some abandoned. What she wasn't expecting, was to see that some of the cars still had people in them that were no longer alive, seemingly shot through their windows by other people. Adults and children, no one was spared from whoever had gone around with a gun and popped off shots. The sight made her stomach turn, the smell of burning metal, rubber and flesh only making things worse for her.

"I didn't think it would be this bad."

Sanutamar's King

Shadowy Hunter

14,525 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
++++Ren Hakuou++++
+
User Image

Ren looked over at Kyoko and sighed. He knew that she was going to say something along those lines and knew that no matter what he had said after that, she wasn't going to care. Thinking against a few ideas in his own mind, she was right about one thing. It would be dangerous to get split up and what not and with that new person that was in control, it would be dangerous to go into the hospital without a plan. If that person had been there for some time now, the whole place could be different and everything could have been moved and consolidated elsewhere. This whole place was a trap and everything was rigged. Nothing was going to be safe and he would rather not have Jira, Mai or any of the others to get hurt. He was already in bad shape. If something were to happen to him, as long as everyone else was safe, then he didn't really care. Shaking his head to her command, he looked back at her. "How about I just go out and you all stay put? No one else knows this hospital, and I only know one of these floors well. with that guy in command now, this whole place could be a trap. I would rather lose just one than the entire group." He stated, looking at Kyoko to entire time. At the moment, Ren didn't care if Jira was getting more and more upset with him. She had been shot and it was his fault for sure. And then, Mai and Kasumi were needed for sanity and stitching everyone up. Kyoko was needed for her abilities too. Ren was just in the way and was causing more and more pain here and there.

Ren looked out into the hallways and looked back to Kyoko. It would be best for him to go alone. Even if he is caught in a bad place, it would still only be getting one person away instead of several. Then when Kyoko said something that Midori had sent, his suspicions were confirmed. The whole place had traps and he would rather the others not go through this. Before he could say much more, he noticed Jira was a swaying a bit. "Hey, Jira...You okay?"

+
+
+
+
++++Ren Hakuou++++
User Image

Obsessive Lover

12,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Maiyumi had blushed a bit when Kyoko messed with her hair, but out of embarrassment of the action than anything else. Truth was, she was worried about the others, Maiyumi in particular. This guy sounded like he meant business over the speaker, and she could only hope they were all okay and came back in one piece.

Jira meanwhile was smoking away on her cigarette, listening to them chatter away and not answering. She was a bit irked that Ren suggested going off by himself though. "Oh yeah, that's a perfect cycle to start up. You go off, then when ya don't come back for whatever reason, someone else goes. Tha just makes it easy to pick is off. The a*****e doesn't sound like much of a brawler or anything but he sure as hell knows a thing or two. Getting us separated any more than what we already are would just give him a hard-on" she stated.

With that, she turned and stepped forward a bit in the hall, peeking into a room close by them tha they hadn't looked in. She stepped just inside the door to look around, seeing a few things on the ground and began moving through them to see if there was anything worth grabbing up. Some of it was medical instruments that had been scattered, and a small file cabinet that had been knocked over as well. Checking to see what was under it, she lifted the unexpectedly heavy cabinet, grunting a bit as she did so. There were a few records spilled out, some small IV pouches, and needles but nothing more. Not anything that could be used for a weapon. Sighing, she stepped back and out of the room, not realizing the exertion on lifting the cabinet had caused her wound to bleed more.

Standing back where she was, she felt a wave of dizziness, and swayed slightly before cathing herself. It was then that she noticed the blood starting to cove the bandage, and cursed under her breath. Apparently, Ren ha caught her movement since he asked about her. "I-I'm fine..." she said, straightening. "Let's just get moving."

Profitable Junker

Kyoko Samidare

User Image

Kyoko nodded once Ren sighed, taking that as his acceptance of surrender to the idea of them going around to hunt down this supposed safe with weapons and ammo in it. They already had ammo, and a spare rifle sitting in the SUV that was never really assigned to anyone. In her mind, Miki would be the best bet to use it since she was scarily good with precision shooting, but as things were, that intended user was no longer around to carry the gun. Shin's arm was as good as s**t for the time being and the recoil would end up doing him in, leaving it to just herself and or maybe Jira, possibly Midori too. Unless Maiyumi or Kasumi were a secret sniper like Miki was, that was about it seeing as Ren was too beat up to be able to handle the rifle at this point and Sam was still iffy from her drinking.

His proposal to have him go off on his own and search things out was also bad, but this time it was Jira that jumped on him for it, beating her to the punch. All she did was nod, agreeing with the one-eyed b***h as much as her gut told her not to. She was right though.

"Not to mention, as ya say, YOU know this place... so we kinda need ya for a bit longer. Afterwards, what ya do ain't my concern."
She hadn't noticed it before, but after watching him a bit longer, Kyoko took notice that Ren was staring at her, rather than over at the two he had shown up with. She tried to think little of it, but the longer his attention was on her, it started bugging her. A lot. When Jira walked off to check for something, the redhead took the oppourtunity to force herself to turn away from Ren so she couldn't see his eyes on her, and sort of watched the other tough-chick struggle with a filing cabinet. Her instinct was to chuckle and make fun of her, but then she remembered crashing head-first into the corner of one and getting knocked out. The blood seeping from the gunshot wound on Jira's arm took priority attention, even though she could honestly care less if the girl bled out or not.

Seeing the chick's lit cigarette gave her a bit of an idea, however, it was just a matter of implementing it. All Kyoko would need was some alcohol- which happened to be on hand thanks to Sam and the fact they were in a hospital, a lighter- which both Sam and Jira had, or at least Jira had handy and something metal. Seeing as she had two razor sharp tomahawks sticking up out of her boots, she didn't need to worry about needing to find something else to use. With Kasumi being nearby too as a standby nurse, they'd be set to cauterize that gunshot wound.

After they got moving though. Kyoko took to staring up at the nearest camera, giving whoever was watching them a cocky grin before turning the barrel of the MP7 up towards it and shot it out. Her not-so-subtle way of saying "******** you" to the guy that was watching the bunch of them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff