Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wrathful Star

Rykushiba
Gwyneth Kirkland of Wales

Yes, I'm aware of that, knowing how world meetings go--but that isn't what I'm asking. I was mainly wondering if you had any plans for the rp; or would you like us to collaborate?

((If you want to. I've never hosted a RP before XD))

Wrathful Star

The Mighty Oregon
can I please! I wanna be Oregon!

((Of course! Yay for state ocs!))

Dapper Guildswoman

5,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
The Mighty Oregon
can I please! I wanna be Oregon!

((Of course! Yay for state ocs!))

Be the mighty oregon we should have a meeting!

momota chan's Pardner

Beloved Believer

Rykushiba

// ooc: Yes, but I cannot be seme ^^; So, I prefer UKUS over USUK //

Sinshipper Genesis's Other Half

Mmmm, I see... Welp, I'll start then o3o Wut kind of rp genre would the ppl here be interested in seeing? I'm assuming ppl want Hetalia to take place as nations and not AU's. I like the idea of something Slice-of-Life related (just cuz nations are just as human as they are the embodiment of their country)--or maybe Dystopian based? I imagine a conflict for the nations to conform to a new type of governing while (at least some) trying to preserve their individual histories. Or, if we wanna go way out there--we could do some kind of paranormal--something out of the nations' control.
Alfred kun

ha...I was thinking more of Fem!England and Male!America on that one eue but I've never seen a ship being taken that way o: Then again...England's always the little spoon so I guess seeing something new never hurt anyone =v= If we get this rp worked out, I'm sure we can both come up with something

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff