Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Knight

10,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Trader 100
Robbert Curse, Stone

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "watch were your going hot head" he didn't even relize what he said at all. then he looked at the ground at all her stuff that was there "oh goodness, I'll get you more of those". he then walks back in and stands in line. the line was really long at the moment and he really didn't have any where to go at the moment so he didn't care.

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Friendly 100
~Indigo Rose, Dark Flame~

User Image Indigo blinked and stared at him. The only one to ever call her Hot head was Stone, now that she thought about it they were very similar in voice and look. Imagining him in a mask made it all clear and her eyes widened. "I..wait you...what?" She turned and looked at him, walking to him she looked at him up close. "You don't have to get me new stuff block-head.." Her arms crossed over her chest and she gave him a look.

Beloved Knight

10,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Trader 100
Robbert Curse, Stone

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "well I spilled your coffee and your scones are on the floor and you spent money on it. so rule of thumb I owe you another. it's only fair, plus I have no where to be so I don't mind waiting in line". he saw there was a TV and it was on the news he was keeping close eye on it just to see what was going on. so far there was nothing that he was concerned about which he was glad. he wanted to take it easy for the rest of the day. since he has worked so hard.

Feral Cat

10,550 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Lance Wintergale aka Wild Tempest

Lance adjusted the best he could to try to still listen in since the girl looked like the type that could really blow up when she wanted to. When they got out of earshot he got up and moved to a table closer to the window so he could at least see them. He couldn't exactly make out what had happened between the two once they got outside but after look around a bit he noticed some coffee spilled on the ground. They must have bumped into each other on the way out. He thought as he took his goggles off and tucked them away though since he wasn't the type to wear a proper mask he doubted it would really prevent anyone from recognizing him. He'd probably head home from here to get changed into his street gear and call it a day on crime fighting.
{{Just because he called him a rock head doesn't mean he was referring to his identity, he just meant Robbert looked like the big lumbersome jock type with rocks for brains.}}

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Friendly 100

User Image Indigo sighed and grabbed him by the arm before yanking hard to pull him from the line. She looked at the television as it showed the bank robbery not too long ago, any pictures of Dark Flame were black and blurred, the other two weren't so bad. Stone was easier to see though, it was just Tempest and her who wouldn't be recognized. Since Stone had a mask no one would know it was him anyway. "I said you don't gotta buy me anything, I don't exactly take charity..block-head." With a turn, one would swear she almost smiled at him. Without waiting for a reply she exited the coffee shop and turned the corner.

Beloved Knight

10,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Trader 100
Robbert Curse, Stone

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. he thought that was werid and was confused at first. then he relized what he said to her and thought he shouldn't of, but then thought what the big deal was. he also knew that she wouldn't cause him to much harm as long as he didn't get on her bad side. he then decideds to walk back home. right then his communicator rang that he keept when he left his team every so often Justin would call him on it just to see what was up in his side of the World. he then answerd it and Justin didn't sound to happy Robbert Responded saying "hey Brooks this isn't the time right now plus I'm out on the street and don't want some people hearing this talk. so can this wait till we get back to my house".

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Friendly 100
(I dunno how 2 reply...)

Feral Cat

10,550 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

When the big guy got up and left Lance crossed his arms and pouted for a second, he was really hoping for more of a show. He almost knocked over the chair as he quickly rose to his feet to leave now that there was nothing left to see. He decided to head home to change then take his usual route to the mall. It didn't take him long to get hope so he quickly changed into an outfit that was a little less revealing, throwing on a Punisher t-shirt,a black jacket and a pair of faded black denim pants, also hiding his swords under his jacket just in case. Once finished changing he swapped his goggles out for a pair of sunglasses before heading back out.

Beloved Knight

10,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Trader 100
Robbert Curse, Stone

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. at the last moment he changed his mind and decided to hang around the mall and shop around for awhile. he then said in his comunicator "just talk to me later Brooks". he then walks around the mall just looking at all the shops. he was thinking about going into a few of the stores. ((oh okay maybe you could have her spy on him still unsure if it's Stone or not)).
(when are the aliens going to react neutral )

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Friendly 100

User Image Indigo headed for the mall. She noticed the guy who reminded her of Stone, at first she attempts to avoid him. But after seeing him in a few other stores she gave up and followed from afar, in all aspects she felt like a creeper.

(Sorry, the guy hasn't been on lately. I'll send him a warning and if he doesn't say wats going on or doesn't reply for a while I'll have 2 delete his account. For now I'll try and make a reply, it might take a bit 4 me 2 think up a good 1...)

Beloved Knight

10,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Trader 100
Robbert Curse, Stone

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. he went into the store browserd around a little bit. then he went to another did the same. then it felt like some one was following him he didn't like that feeling. so then he stared walking really fast though the crowd to see if he could lose the person. he was trying to make it seem that he didn't know that some one was behind him. he looked like he was more in a hurry to get some where. that's what he wanted the person to think. ((is she like the one that would be imposible to lose))?

Feral Cat

10,550 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

It took a while for him to arrive at the mall but when he did Lance couldn't help but notice the girl from the coffee shop tailing the same big guy she had bumped into before."Well what the heck is going on here?" He asked no one in particular as he took a seat on the edge of a fountain in the middle of the mall. When he saw the big guy practically take off through a crowd trying to get away from the girl Lance almost fell in the fountain laughing, barely managing to regain his balance before he could get wet. After the close call he decided to get up and take a seat on a nearby bench where it would be safer to watch.
{{I'm not going to deny it, I'm glad I was sitting down when I read that.}}

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Friendly 100

User Image Indigo noticed him start to move faster and go through crowds. She let him lose her, falling back and turning away, without knowing that Tempest was watching them, she slipped and sank into the shadows on the ground unnoticed by anyone else. When she appeared she was browsing the outside of a Hot Topic, not too far from Robbert. She glanced at him and smirked after she turned away. So long as he had some form of shadow, even the unnoticed ones always under his feet, she could track him. Surprisingly it was pretty fun, it definitely helped her practice her tracking skills. She almost never needed them but it was still useful.

The warship was hit by every single laser and attack sent by the enemy. The captain, furious, sent escape pods out with every important personnel inside before sending a distress signal to their mother ship. The last of the lasers finally hit and it was blown to smithereens, a blast only seen by those outside at night. The ship had merely been the beginning.

((This answer ur question? Yes, she is impossible 2 lose))

Beloved Knight

10,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Trader 100
Robbert Curse, Stone

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. he had no clue that it was her when he saw her at the hot topic but now he wanted to get home. besides he wanted to see what Justin wanted any ways. so then he rushed past the Hot Topic store and out the mall exit. he then started to head home. ((you can follow him home if you want to he is going to be talking to Justin on his super computer)).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff