Welcome to Gaia! ::

Necessary Roughness
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The starship "Neccesary Roughness" lessened its warp field effect as it approached the kuiper belt of the solar system, it was now traveling at around 0.2c (59,958 kilometers per second or 37,256 miles per second) earth was more than 7 billion kilometers away, massive telescopes abourd the Necesary Roughness looked upon the blue planet taking notice of the alien ships it was sent to combat with. it did a few calculations on the orbits they followed, dropped from warp speed and began firing bursts of X-ray Light towards them. the beams traveled of course, at the speed of light, it would still take 4 hours for them to hit because of the vast size of space. if the lasers hit they have the power of around 239,000 tons of TNT all focused on a very small point around 1 meter across

Current Data
Speed: 4000 Km/s will reactivate warp drive soon
Energy currently available: 2,440,938 petajoules
Mass ready to be converted for more energy: 20,000 kg

(this post takes place 4 hours ago, so that the lasers would be hitting right about now)

Feral Cat

10,550 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Lance Wintergale aka Wild Tempest

Lance smiled as he glanced at the group of goons."A few more than I expected but no big." He commented as he reached for one of his swords, a violent gust of wind unleashed as he unsheathed the sword. Despite the seemingly disastrous effects of the winds when the winds stopped the only real damage was deep cuts in the weapons of the remaining goons as well as covering they're body's. "And that my friend is why they call me Wild Tempest." He gloated as he assumed an offensive stance with the sword's edge facing his enemies.

Beloved Knight

10,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Trader 100
Robbert Curse, Stone

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Stone looked at every thing "well I guess it looks like my work is done in less any one has anything for me to do". he still had the Ray in his hands he did have like this Musame in his house where he took items from enemies and stored them in the room. it was in the secret Area of his house. he only let's certeant people he trust in it.

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Friendly 100
~Indigo Rose, Dark Flame~

User Image Indi sighs as she trapped every single goon that was now unconscious. "I don't do picture shows, and since the cops should be here soon I bid you all a goodbye." She glanced at his new trophy, rolling her eyes as she walked towards a shadow. "Boys and their toys..." Stepping into the shadow she faded away and appeared at the coffee shop from before. She ordered a decaf mocha frapiccino and sat down at a table outside.

Beloved Knight

10,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Trader 100
Robbert Curse, Stone

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Stone then waits for the cops to come. he wasn't afraid of them becuase the cops knew he was a good guy once they were there they took Bobby and his goons. Bobby was going to be put in a stronger cell where he would be in solitude and not be around other people. once then Stone deciedes to walk home. once home he of course went into his secret room and places Bobby's ray gun onto his display of other things he's got from villians. then he decideds to lock it and go to his favorite Coffee shop, so he then takes his mask of putting it away in his pocket to have it near in case something goes crazy in the city. once at the coffee shop he goes in seeing Indigo but not saying anything he acted like he never saw her before. he just goes up get's his coffee and then get's a magizine. he sit's at his favorie table and drinks his coffee while looking though a magizine. ((let's just say it's a Starbucks)).
Necessary Roughness
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The small warship sent a communication after firing its lasers, it gave it in 12 different alien languages, hoping that one of them was shared by both races

"Your assault on this primitive world is unacceptable, Please state your reasoning for the attack or you will all be destroyed, I am Necessary Roughness, a Supernova class combat vessel of the fleet of the Patterns of friendship, I come prepared to use lethal force."

after that Necessary activated its warp drive and sped up to 1.8c, nearly twice the speed of light

(the message will arrive a few seconds after the lasers hit)

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Friendly 100

User Image Indi glanced as the boy from before walked by, she now noticed he wasn't a bully from her school. Raising a brow she began to wonder where she'd seen him, but shrugged it off as he seemed oblivious to her existence. Standing, she decided to buy a bite to eat while she was there. She paused near the line and looked at the choices given. "Hmmm..."

((There's a guy on here who has an alien char, I'll let him reply 2 necessary roughness 2 give him something 2 do =3))

Feral Cat

10,550 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Lance stuck around the vault just to listen to the goons' cries of agony just a little long before leaving. He flashed a quick smirk at the police officers as he passed them by on the way out. Once outside he raised his goggles and headed toward the mall to hit the food court. Along the way he paused at the coffee shop but he was more in the mood for a pretzel than a doughnut so he kept walking.

Beloved Knight

10,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Trader 100
Robbert Curse, Stone

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. he glanced up at her for a moment, but he didn't want to get noticed. so he still tried to blend in with the people. he wanted her to figure out who he is and at the same time didn't want her to find out. he allways thought that the less people that knew who he was the better. because he's one friend he worked for had a friend that was killed by an enemy so that's why he tries to not have to many friends. he then get's back to his magazine.

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Friendly 100

User Image Indigo sighed before just getting some of the petite vanilla scones, her favorite scone was out of season just like her drink. When they handed over her food she passed the boy again, this time she noticed his stares and stopped. Turning to look at him she place her hands on her hips and have a small glare. "What? You got a problem or something?" Her mouth was in a scowl and her arms had moved to cross her chest.

Feral Cat

10,550 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Lance turned around when he heard a female voice being confrontational.Since he hadn't really gotten that far away from the coffee he decided to head back and see what was going to happen. He took a seat at a empty table just close enough he could get a feel for what was happening without either of the two noticing he was watching. "Looks like the rock head is really good at lighting this girl's firecrackers." He thought out loud as he got comfortable for the show.

Beloved Knight

10,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Trader 100
Robbert Curse, Stone

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. he looks up from his magazine and says "nothing at all, you got a problem with me looking? that's your problem. I just like seeing what's going around in the area is all. so I don't want any troble from you". then he looks back down at his magazine.((just to let you know Feartiger he shouldn't know Stone's secret Identitey because he's not Stone right now. he's not even wearing a mask. so your guy should know him by his other identity)).

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Friendly 100

User Image Indigo sighed and sipped her frapiccino. "Sorry...I'm used to people looking at me as a freak or a weirdo." The girl then turned and went back towards her table outside.

((Stupid writers block...))

Beloved Knight

10,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Trader 100
Robbert Curse, Stone

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "no it's fine I'm use to that my self. look at me I'm a young man that's not even 18 yet reading comic books, tell me that's not strange". when she was gone he looked around and decided that he should be going now so then he get's up and walks out the door. ((I got to give him some reason to say what I said he would say. like maybe she accidently bumps into him or something doing something)).

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Friendly 100

User Image Indigo accidentally bumped into him as they both walked outside, she was going to her table while he was leaving. When they bumped her mocha was dropped to the floor and her scones fell as well. She paused and watched dumbfounded before looking to the man. "What the...hey....."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff