Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Friendly 100
~Indigo Rose, Dark Flame~

User Image Indi looked to him before looking around. "The tile is made from concrete and granite tile, outside is concrete as well...there's a boulder in the park, it'd be difficult but I could probably move it here for you to use if the other things don't work.." Her eyes then landed on a paperweight made from stone, a lot of them were on almost every desk in the bank. "Perhaps some of those might work?" She'd only heard rumors of Stone's armor, the alien fight was her first time even seeing him, well for all she knew anyway.

((Ooh! Mayb they could know each other indirectly from school, mayb go 2 same high school? Random idea ^^; ))

Feral Cat

10,550 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Lance Wintergale aka Wild Tempest

Lance was a bit surprise when he found himself following the bigger guy. He arrived just in time to see Stone punching the dark ice from the door way."Pretty cool trick you got there, couldn't have got her out any better myself." He said in somewhat of a cocky manner as he entered the room and got a good look around. It didn't really look like too big of a situation so he went over to join the others. "So what's the info on these perps?" He asked as he lowered his goggle over his eyes, wanting to know as much as he could get before the fight started.

Beloved Knight

10,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Trader 100
Robbert Curse, Stone

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. he then breaks a few of the desk and forms it into armor. then he puts it on. "I really hate breaking property some times, ah I still got my connection with Justin brooks. even though I'm not part of my team. he was still nice to me when I quite. so I'll just have him give me the money to pay for the damage".

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Friendly 100

User Image Indi looked to Lance as he entered. "....Bobby Frost and his goons, they have a thing for elemental weaponry like earth gloves, flame throwers, ice rays, the works. Usually it's cheap and useless but seems they got an upgrade recently." Her hand motioned to the remaining ice on the floor. She scanned the area again, it seemed Bobby had gone into the vault.

Beloved Knight

10,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Trader 100
Robbert Curse, Stone

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "okay you lead the way Hot Head". he wasn't sure if she'd like that but it's true, she did have her hot head moments. but he could easily deal with her. he was ready for what ever would happen. he was also ready for a fight.

Feral Cat

10,550 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Lance flashed a smile when he found out what the others knew."Sound like a fun time." He commented as he looked at the ice on the floor. It would definitely be interesting testing himself against this kind of tech. "Ready or not, here we come!"He called just loud enough to make sure Bobby and goons knew someone was coming for them before running after the other.

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Friendly 100

User Image Indi followed as they ran inside, she'd never trusted anyone before. Not even other heroes, it was odd to even think of starting now. Her eyes gave Stone a slight glare when he called her hot head, but she ignored him and rushed inside before dousing her flames, it's be a shame to burn the people's money. It seemed today darkness would be her weapon if choice.

((Any1 can control bobby by the way, him and his crew.))

Beloved Knight

10,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Trader 100
Robbert Curse, Stone

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. He ran after she did when he looked in the vault. he was thinking though he's head that this might not be a good idea. for all they know it could be a trap. if you think about it men in a vault they could get in there. the men could escape then lock them in the vault where they could lose oxygen and die. he thought about that then he said. "um guys doesn't it seem that following him into the vault my seem kinda fishey here like that's what he want's us to do. for all we know he could of all ready took the money before we got here. then he could be doing this to tirck us heros then trap us in the Vault".

Feral Cat

10,550 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Lance paused just out the vault door when Stone made a point of it possibly being a trap. "Why don't you just bend the hinges so they can't close the door if your so worried." He commented with a mocking tone as he walked inside. "Besides, if they do close us in your oxygen level is unlimited with me around." He bragged as he looked to see if the baddies were still in the vault.

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Friendly 100

User Image Indigo smirked as shadows wrapped around her arms and legs. "There's a reason I'm so hard to catch let and disappear so quickly boys." The shadows coated her arms to create black clawed hands, raising one she closed her eyes before smiling. With a quick yanking motion Bobby and his gang were pulled from their hiding spots with heir very own shadows. "Sorry kids, but the dark is my domain."

Beloved Knight

10,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Trader 100
Robbert Curse, Stone

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Stone thought Lance made a good point if they trapped him in he'd just break down the door. he was strong egnoth to do that. so he did do that he broke the henges of the vault so they couldn't trap them. he then goes into the vault and starts attacking a few of the goons. he was just punching a lot of them in the face a lot of Stones attacks looked very painfull. he even broke a few of the goons jaws.

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Friendly 100

User Image Indigo lifted some of the goons, any that weren't already injured were thrown into a wall by her shadows and pinned there. The ones who were hurt just got strung up by web-like shadows and became caught. Bobby seemed to have gotten quite a few followers since she'd last seen him, almost a small army. One came up behind her and turned his flame thrower on, full blast and point blank. The flames simply wrapped around her and stayed close before blasting back at the goon leaving him unconscious. "I'm called Dark Flame for a reason newbie.."

Beloved Knight

10,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Trader 100
Robbert Curse, Stone

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. the last time Stone fought Bobby he broke his weapon. he knew that he couldn't do that this time, so now he was face to face with Bobby. Bobby had this big smirk on his face thinking that Stone would try to break his gun. he then shot a frezze ray and stone. but becuase Stone had his armor on it didn't affect him he was shoocked. before he could do any thing else. Stone jumpped into the air and smashes Bobby into the ground. that made him go uncouncious. "now you have been upgraded to the Solitude cell". he then Takes Bobby's ray out of his hand. "now I'm going to keep this and put it with all my other Villian artifacts". ((was that too unfair or Godmodding. but let's say his goons are still around))?

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Friendly 100
((I think ur fine, and yes there r still many goons. Ima wait 4 feartiger and let him have some fun 1st))

Fashionable Seeker

(( Sorry for not being able to post, had a bit of problems, will post later ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff