Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Friendly 100
~Indigo Rose, Dark Flame~

User Image Indigo looked at Tempest. "They all come from the tent, but they have a special mechanism on them, pick the wrong one and the other two get smashed. Pick the right one, well I dunno, probably still get smashed." She sighed from the facts given about their foe. He was rather annoying. "One of these days, he's gonna get a taste of his own medicine.."

Beloved Knight

10,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Trader 100
Robbert Curse, Stone

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "If he dies I don't want to see it happen or hear about. but I do agree certiant people deserve to die. so as long as I don't witness or see it hear it happen then I don't care". he looks around "so what are we waiting for any ways I'm getting bored just standing here. I want to get out of this creepy place". he said starting to feel the chills. but he waited for the others to move before he moved. he didn't want to lead them any where bad.

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Friendly 100

User Image Indigo nodded. "I agree, but be on the defensive as well as the offensive, no telling what he has in store for us in there." She looked to Stone, nodding before leading their ragtag group. Her braid had come undone and long black hair flowed, only the purple bow at the bottom was intact. But as they walked, even that fell out. She hardly noticed and didn't care, she just walked into the tent and looked around, observing everything as shadows coated her limbs, giving her a long spiked tail. It gave her hands and feet talons while odd markings showed up over skin. "Hey Electro-dude...Game Over..."

((Slendy will appear after the battle, any ideas on how 2 make it so stone doesn't have 2 witness anything or did u want him 2 see?))

Feral Cat

10,550 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Lance Wintergale aka Wild Tempest

Lance looked in the direction of the tent and nodded."You two can head for the exit if you want but I'm going to get my sword." He commented as he started walking toward the tent. He drew his swords as he thought about the best way to figure out which sword was Typhon's sword. He didn't really care if had help from the other heroes, all that mattered to him right now was getting that sword back.When he made to the tent and located where the swords were he didn't even bother looking at them. Approaching the stands he swung his swords and unleashed a vortex of razor sharp winds that destroyed everything including the tent. Once the wreckage was over he bent down and picked up the only thing left in one piece. "Guess he didn't know Typhon's sword is the only sword in existence that can survive wind powers."

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Friendly 100
Feartiger
User Image

Lance looked in the direction of the tent and nodded."You two can head for the exit if you want but I'm going to get my sword." He commented as he started walking toward the tent. He drew his swords as he thought about the best way to figure out which sword was Typhon's sword. He didn't really care if had help from the other heroes, all that mattered to him right now was getting that sword back.

((The tent is the exit))

Beloved Knight

10,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Trader 100
Robbert Curse, Stone

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ((he can see Slender man kill Electronic. he ment he didn't want to see his friends kill the guy)). Stone walked in and right in front of them a man in a big huge robot suite was in front of them. "you got to be kidding me here. Really your going to be in a huge robot suite I Could easily bring that thing down E. it's not hard for me to destory it. then you would be even more pathtic then ever siting in a jail cell for the rest of your life. knowing you lost to one of the orignal Mavericks and Rebel Member. you thought I was dumb but the line ends here". Stone started to run at him only to be picked up by the robots Giant hand and thrown into the buidling. this stunned Stone.

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Friendly 100

User Image Indigo used her powers over shadow to cushion the impact then slowly bring him back to the earth. She gazed at the robot before her. "Darkness inside and fire all around, give me the strength to beat him into the ground. Burn and break and turn to ash, all of those who I shall bash. Any enemy that I fight, burn in hell surrounded by night." Her words caused her entire body to be coated in darkness, flames swirling around her as she became a dark, flaming demon. When her eyes opened they glowed yellow as she charged. Her speed was unheard of, she dodged and weaved before slashing at one of the things joints. She was then smacked away like a fly but stopped herself midair, some shadows had come away from her face before reforming. A demonic, growling hiss came from her lips as she charged again and again. The heat from her flames melting some of the armor even when her attacks didn't hit.

Feral Cat

10,550 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Lance watched carefully as Indigo attacked, a keen look in his eye. After seeing than Electronic's armor was melting with each attack he smiled. He began to decrease the air temperature to freezing levels around the melting parts of the armor to force the metal to harden too quickly. This method might take longer he'd like but each time the metal was rapidly heated and cooled he knew the dexterity would be increasingly compromised until it was just plain brittle. "Just a little more and he'll be feeling more than just a little heat." He calculated out loud as he felt the alien glove on his hand becoming excited which in turn seemed to excite him.

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Friendly 100

User Image Indigo, even in her uncontrollable state, could see what her ally was doing. Curling up, she became a super heated ball of darkness and began zipping and bouncing off the walls, smacking into the robot from every angle, heating up every inch of the robot until it could hardly move. It's joints had been melted shut and it's hull was beginning to crack. The shadow-like creature stopped and left the one who controlled wind to finish it off, running 2 Stone and sitting by his side. Her flames were warm to him, they didn't hurt so long as they were considered allies. In her current form she was primal, like an animal and loyal to none, but it seemed different only with him. She whimpered and nudged his cheek with her nose, nuzzling it and pulling at him gently with her clawed hands. "S...stone....stone..." Her voice had changed, now it was small but gravely, a demonic tint to it but not enough to be too frightening.

Feral Cat

10,550 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

By the time Electronic's armor was stuck in one position there was only what could be described as hunger in Lance's eyes. When the shadow beast finally backed off he began to approach the immobilized suit with the intent to kill written all over his face. At the last possible second he thrust forward with all his might, putting Typhon's sword right through a crack in the armor. "Normally I'd just let you suffer like those you've made to suffer but since I'm in such a good mood I think I'll end your pain right now." He whispered to Electronic as he pulled the sword out and placed his gloved hand over the hole. Through that small hole he was going to allow the glove to absorb what little life force Electronic had left but an error message was transmitted to his brain through his nervous system. A sigh of disappointment escaped him as he pull his hand back to see it covered in oil and hydraulic fluids.

Beloved Knight

10,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Trader 100
Robbert Curse, Stone

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Stone's eyes opened "ah I got to stop fighting with out thinking. but I'm okay Blackie just a little bit sore right now, but being sore doesn't stop me". he then get's up off the ground slowly because he had just a little bit of pain after being hit into a wall full force. you could hear a loud creak as he get's up. he growns just a bit becuase it was a painful creak. "don't worry I am fine". but then he looks to see that the Electronic Power suite was down. he then goes up to it and breaks the glass part that Electronic was in. he looks it the robot seeing that this wasn't the real electronic it was a fake robot verison of him self. "damn it, it's not him he tricked us". "that is right kids you feel for it you can't get me. because you don't know where I am". a screen appres and you could see him in this high tech looking room. (( sorry Feartiger I should of told you that it isn't the Real Electronic. the Real Electronic will be killed by SLenderman right in front of them on this screen)).

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Friendly 100
~Slenderman~

User Image The screen began to flicker and glitch, a pale white face with no eyes, hair, nose, mouth, ears, not even eyebrows; appeared and flashed there. Suddenly that stopped, a tall white figure in a suit standing behind Electronic. At the gaze from the others, Electronic might turn only for the figure to suddenly stand before him and plunge multiple tentacles into his head, gut, and heart. A sickening gurgle escaped the dying man as he was dropped to the floor, the figure now looking at the others through the screen. He paused for barely a minute before disappearing, leaving no trace other than a dead body.

Liz had seen the kill in her dark form, turning back to her natural form as the figure paused. She couldn't be sure since it had no eyes, but it was like the being had been staring directly at her. Her blood ran ice cold as she sat beside Stone, her skin turned pale. "Th...that....w-was that...he...." She couldn't even say it. For some odd reason she wasn't truely scared, more liked shocked and in awe, amazed and spooked by the sight. "He's real..."

Beloved Knight

10,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Trader 100
Robbert Curse, Stone

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "that was strange I am going to be having nightmares for a long time now". he was a bit spooked but at the same time felt sorry for Electronic. Stone didn't want to show that he was upset he wanted to be his tough self. so then he said "well that's that I guess". Stone was a bit injured from the fight against that robot and he now was limpping as he was moving. then you could hear a loud crack and he made a "ah". sound every single time he's ankel creaked. after a time it became to much for him that he just sat down on a curb.

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Friendly 100

User Image Indigo followed Stone close behind, them now able to leave. She kept a distance at first but quickly realized something was wrong. "You ok? Hey, tell me what's wrong. Is it your ankle?" Looking close she could tell there was damage, but was still unable to tell what it was. "We should really get you to the hospital...come on..." Not wanting to intrude she held out a hand of him. She gave him a soft, helpful smile.

Beloved Knight

10,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Trader 100
Robbert Curse, Stone

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "I guess it just happend to me in battle". he says as he grabs her hand. when she said hospital he shivered a bit "I don't like those places, besides I have something back at my house that would help me. Shade gave me it, it is a healing Potion and it's back at my house. he gave me it years ago and told me not to use it in less In less i'm injured in some way and told me one drop would do the trick".

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff