Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Knight

10,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Trader 100
Robbert Curse, Stone

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. when they were gone he moved on. "this place really gives me the creeps though". he said looking at some things that looked a little freaky. he was watching where he was going but there was one point he steped on a trap door and it came open but he jumped over it. it was like a spike pit and he could see some skelentons at the bottom of it for people that didn't survive. he then says "you really don't think I have brains Electronic will I worked with some of the smartest people. I learned from them so there's no way I can lose. your just a big loser you know that and you will all ways lose". this really angered Electronic because now a big huger Robot came that looked impossible to beat. "I shouldn't of opened my mouth".

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Friendly 100
~Indigo Rose, Dark Flame~

User Image Indigo went around the pit carefully, sure to stay cold enough to the edge where she wouldn't fall in but wouldn't trigger another trap either. When she saw the robot she was sorely tempted to explode on it, however if she did not only would she hurt Stone but also due to her still weakened powers she would inevitably pass out if she did so. With a growl, her flames grew into a cyclone as she approached the robot. Raising her hands, dark tentacles erupted from the earth. First they ensnared the robot, cracking its armor, lifted it into the pit, then threw it in. Once the thing was inside they appeared again and pulled it under the ground. "This game is lame, lets just finish it."

Feral Cat

10,550 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Lance Wintergale aka Wild Tempest

Lance kept moving until he noticed a carnival that just seemed a bit off. He allowed himself to fall just outside the gate and tried to push it open but it wouldn't budge. Glaring at the doors he cocked a smile before jumping straight over the gate with a burst of air at his feet. Once on the other side he scanned the area for any sign of life. "Alright I'm here, now come out before I force you out!" He called with a tone of rage in his voice as he walked down an alley of carnival game booths, not even caring that the shooting range booth's rifles were reversed and had begun firing the second he stepped in front of them. Instead of dodging the shots he just kept walking as every bullet stopped in midair and fell to the ground. "You better have more up your sleeve than booby traps if you want to get me, now just give my sword or this place is going to look like a scrapyard!" He called again in a much more taunting tone than before.

Beloved Knight

10,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Trader 100
Robbert Curse, Stone

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "I'm sure glade that I have you along. but I don't think the game is even over yet because from what I heard he doesn't give up. he wants to win, but for use to win we got to figure out where the back exit posibliy could be. so you got any ideas where it could be or do we just keep on walking around not having a clue where we are going. don't get me wrong I do have experiance. but I have no clue where we should go here at the moment, so yeah I feel like a meat head right now. but now that I think about it the exit might be close to the big top or even in the big top. but I don't know if you have any big ideas let me here it".

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Friendly 100

User Image Indigo looked to Stone, her face thoughtful. "Well...I do have an idea, I'm not sure if it'll work but perhaps it might help a bit. Just tell me exactly what I'm looking for as far as an exit." Stepping ahead of him, she closed her eyes and spread her hands before her. Tendrils of darkness spread out before her, raising above before shooting in different directions to find an exit. If one reached a fork it would split to find which led to an exit. Any obvious death traps were relayed to her and then abandoned as the tendril died off. One found a leg, moving up it touch the face of the one who the leg belonged to. It was Lance. The tendril then backed off and became a hand, waving before slowly retracting back towards the others in hopes he might find them. It even made a safe path so that he would trigger any traps.

Feral Cat

10,550 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Lance continued down the some path, compressing any robots that came at him by raising the air pressure around them extremely high. After a while of walking with his guard up he almost swung his sword when a shadowy tendril arose from the ground but relaxed when it retreated to his surprise. When the shadow returned in the form of a hand waving him toward the others he put swords away."This must be that firecracker's doing, I guess having some help wouldn't hurt." He concluded as he followed the directions the shadows were giving him, shaking his head when he realized they were also steering him around traps. "Don't make it too easy for me."

Beloved Knight

10,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Trader 100
Robbert Curse, Stone

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "well just something that looks like it might go out on the streets. I don't know how you want me to discribe an exit but yeah". he walks ahead still watching where he was going looking at every little detail. he was glad that he didn't have to work at all today "on the bright side I don't have to worry about being late to work. because I got the day off today. so really I can do what ever I want".

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Friendly 100

User Image Indigo stopped him as he almost stepped on a trap, one tendril wrapping around Stone and pulling him back. "Odd, every path either leads to a literal dead end, back to the front, or the tent. The safest path seems to be this way." Standing by him, she pointed to the only tendril left besides the one behind her that led Lance to them. She looked to Stone for his idea, him having better experience in this subject.

((I'm wondering if I should have her birth dad b Slenderman just 4 the hell of it. Like that her dad isn't her real dad and whatnot, I could make Slenderman b a villain who ends up helping the heroes since he has a daughter. Weird idea but I'm just putting it out there.))

Beloved Knight

10,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Trader 100
Robbert Curse, Stone

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "this guy is starting to piss me off right now. I allmost just want to wrech this place up". he was getting kinda anoyed at this he stops and thinks for a bit. he then looks at Indigo "yeah this seems like it would be the right way, because to be honest I've never faced him before. Justin has and Shade has but not me. this is a first for me but we together can figure out this place. we just have to show that we are smarter then him".

Feral Cat

10,550 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Lance followed the tendril that Indigo had been left for him a little longer before becoming frustrated with having to walk so far. Coming to a complete halt he crouched down to almost a sitting position before pushing off as hard as he could to get a little height. Once at the peak of his jump he came to stop and hovered in place as he looked ahead to see if there was any kind of shortcut to where the tendril was leading him. When he finally spotted Stone and Dark Flame he twisted his body until he was almost upside down and pushed off the air so hard it cause sonic boom that could be heard a pretty good distance away due to how low he had been. He was only a split second from impact when flipped over so he would land on his feet a little bit behind the other two, making sure to land on an any that had been marked as safe by Indigo's tendrils. "So what gives, why are you two here?" He asked as he came up behind the other two, not ever bothering to hide any anger that was still being expressed by the way he was carrying himself.

Beloved Knight

10,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Trader 100
Robbert Curse, Stone

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Stone at first got into deffencive mood thinking it was one of Electronics goons. once he saw that it was Tempest he stops his fist from hitting him in the face. "well first of all Electronic lured me into here with a hologram trick. using an imige of my Best Friend Shade. he was the leader of the Famous Mavaricks that teamed up with the Rebels that freed this world from the control of Nox. but he got me in here because he has faced both Shade and Justin Brooks. he want's the get his revenge from losing against them. but using me thinking that I have no brains so yeah. what brought you in her Tempest"?

Feral Cat

10,550 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Lance listened to Stones reason and nodded."So your basically just looking for a way out. I wasn't so lucky, he took something important to me so I can't just leave the second I find an exit." He responded as he seemed to relax a bit. "And before you ask it was a sword one of my teachers gave me as a kind of graduation gift. He was an ex-hero that went by Typhon who's powers were similar to my own." He added just to cover all the bases.

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Friendly 100

User Image Indigo looked back at Tempest as he landed, the tendril leading him fading away. "I'm here from following Brick here...a sword? Hmm...did it look like this?" Holding up her hands a shadow ball formed a over her hands and showed an image that her tendrils had seen. There were three total, each one similar but with slight very difficult to notice differences. Only the owner of the sword could possibly know the difference.

Beloved Knight

10,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Trader 100
Robbert Curse, Stone

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. he didn't like her Comment about calling him a brick but he didn't care. so he didn't say anything for awhile. hearing what Tempest had to say, he was really intersted in what he was saying about the sword. " yeah he seems to do anything just to get the thrill of watching people die".

Feral Cat

10,550 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Lance looked at the images and nodded."I suppose the psycho want's to play a guessing game with me, so where are these images coming from?" He asked sense he needed to be closer to be able to determine the age of the swords. He smiled when he heard Stone's comment about Electronic."Is that so?" He responded with a knowing look in his eyes.Should be fun watching this guy suffer for his crimes.He thought to himself as he tapped his finger on the hilt of one of his swords.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff