Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Friendly 100
~Indigo Rose, Dark Flame~

User Image Indi sighed once she got home, once again her temper had taken over and ruined any chance for some semblance of normality that might've been. She placed her bag down and went to clean up her arm, once patched up she decided it was about time she actually went out and did something, once she got outside she began to wonder what it was she should even do. The girl began walking around town, she passed by a coffee shop and paused. There was a boy her age who seemed familiar, she just sighed and assumed it was just a kid who'd bullied her before and moved on.

((Btw, wats wrong wit ur pic? It always comes up as malformed URL. =/ ))

Beloved Knight

10,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Trader 100
Stone

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.he then ordered a coffee, he didn't like the stuff that was strong in taste so he got a white chocolate Mocha. he then get's this magizine about today's music and sits down some where. he then looks through the magizine he was doing this to blend in with the normal people. he then took a little sip of his mocha. ((I have no clue I'm trying to fix it and I don't know what I did to get it that way. but I'm still trying to work on fixing the bug)).

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Friendly 100

User Image Indigo turned and saw a Hot Topic across the street. She surpressed a smile and headed over, she stayed by the window for a while to just look at what they had in stock from there. After a while she shrugged and moved on.

((Writers block. And u could send me how ur doing the img thing, mayb I can figure it out.))

Feral Cat

10,550 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Lance Wintergale aka Wild Tempest

Lance smiled as he watched a man he had just caught running with a suspicious bag full of money gasp for air, not really noticing the invasion at all as the alien beings retreated. He seemed almost disappointed when the man finally passed out but shrugged as he tied the man up with some wire and got out his cellphone. He informed the lady on the other end where the man could be found before putting the phone back in his pocket and walking away. He glanced in a coffee shop for a second but continued on his way since he didn't really drink the lousy stuff.
{{Not much of a first post but it's the best I could think of.}}

Beloved Knight

10,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Trader 100
Robbert Curse, Stone

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.after awhile he got bored and finished his coffee then decided to go on patrool. he then goes to another alley where no one was around and put his mask back on then he just walked the streets making sure that was not any crimes in progres. so far nothing, he walks farther down the street he then ran into Lance. he wasn't sure if he's seen him before or not. so he just said "crazy things hapining lately huh"? ((yeah it's cool man hope you don't mind Stone Hanging out with you just for a bit I'm just a little bored right now)).

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Friendly 100

User Image Indigo looked around but found nothing to do. She happened to walk by a local bank when shots rang out, turning she saw some thugs robbing the joint. "Bobby...when will you ever learn.." With a swift movement she was inside, coated in her classic black flames. To her surprise the man turned around and shot some ray at her which froze her within ice, flames and all. Right now, she was paralyzed, and Bobby Frost wasn't as powerless as before.

((Random villain, yes he is killable, just something 2 liven up the place for a few so pol don't get 2 bored))

Feral Cat

10,550 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Lance was fiddling with his goggles when he heard someone coming up. When they didn't just pass him by he lowered his hands to his side and gripped the handle of one of his swords as he turned to face the other. Once he saw that it was a well built young man in a mask he smiled and loosened his grip. "Seems like the same old craziness to me." He responded, not quite sure what Robbert was referring to.
{{Nah, I don't mind.}}

Beloved Knight

10,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Trader 100
Robbert Curse, Stone

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."yeah with the alien attacks and stuff, I just wish I didn't leave my team. because it's just me solo helping who ever I feel like. I don't even have a tech guy any more figure out who the aliens belong to. don't get me wrong i'm not stupid, I'm just lazy some times and use to have a guy doing that computer stuff him self". then he heard an alarm going on in the bank "that doesn't sound good".

Feral Cat

10,550 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Lance shook his head more at himself than at Robbert's word, he couldn't believe he had been so focused on one thief that he hadn't noticed an alien attack."I've always gone solo myself, less people to keep track of in my opinion."He seemed to hear the alarm just a second after the other as he started heading in the direction of the bank."Why don't we go check it out, better that waiting for the aliens to rally up reinforcements." He was kinda hoping it wasn't just your run of the mill robbery or both of them being there would be overkill.
{{Sorry for the delay, I was at the state fair all day yesterday.}}

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Friendly 100

User Image Bobby Frost laughed and tapped at the dark ice the girl was trapped in, the dark flames she used shaped the ice into a large fire-like sculpture. Inside was barely visible from the black fire, but a figure inside could be seen, unmoving and trapped within the cold. "Alright boys, time to get this party started!!" His gang each held their own elemental guns, some using flame-throwers and ice rays as well as gloves which imitated earth powers. They fired some normal rounds around the bank, causing bystanders to cower and scream. Indigo couldn't move and the ice had frozen her fire as well, controlling it was impossible without movement or any ability to see. The cold was beginning to get to her, if she didn't get out soon she'd fall into a sleep she might never wake up from.

Beloved Knight

10,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Trader 100
Robbert Curse, Stone

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.he nod's as he runs to the bank. once there he goes inside and sees this frozen Hunk of something that was in the middle of the bank. he got closer to it and saw that it was Indigo. he studies the ice hunk and saw that she was also trapped with her fire. he thinks he know's who did this, this seemed like the work of Bobby Frost. he knew a trick that would shatter the ice with out harming her. if he touched the ice it would frost burn him but heck he could quickly make him self something to protect his hands so he could break the ice. so he quickly punches the ground breaking a little piece of the ground which there was a little stone in the ground, so then he pickes it up. then he formed it into a protective stone glove that he wouldn't directly touch the ice. he then looks around the ice trying to find a weak point to punch. he then finds that weak point punching it. once he punched it the ice started to creak. after awhile the ice then was broken around Indigo and she was free. "are you all right now? but before you say anything to me I just saved your life".

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Friendly 100

User Image Indigo fell to the ground as the ice shattered, her dark fire weak and flickering. She shivered as she gasped for air and looked up at the masked face of Stone. "I-I know...thanks...I-I'm fine, just need to warm up a bit." Slowly she stood up, no longer caring if anyone saw her face, no one would recognize her if they did. Holding her hands up with arms at a ninety degree angle, the black fire faded away and turned to a more natural orange and red flame instead, slowly coating her before changing to an indigo instead, closing her eyes and face looking to the sky as the heat from the flames could be felt by the man beside her. As she opened her eyes her red eyes glowed, her hair floating upward as the flames began to cyclone around her. When they died down her eyes returned to normal and looked to Stone, the indigo flame surrounding her. "Much better, but the parties only just begun...." She nodded to him, her way if saying thank you, too stubborn to admit she was thankful for another's help.

Beloved Knight

10,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Trader 100
Robbert Curse, Stone

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. he looks at her "let me guess this is Bobby Frost that did this. because when I was in the Team with Justin Brooks Bobby was one of the once we fought and won. you got to watch out for his ray. but any ways we got some one else joining the party that I meet on the street".

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Friendly 100

User Image Indigo looked at him. "I've danced with Bobby, a low time two bit criminal with no life. He's easy but...his ice ray's never been quite so effective before. Normally it melts before it even touches my flames. It used to be nothing more that a water gun.." With a growl she clenched her fists. He would pay, with his life if necessary. Her hair still flowed with the fire, her braid that usually reached her thighs flicked with the fire that surrounded her. The irony now was that the flames matched the color of her real name now, Indigo. The only thing missing was the rose.

((Don't wanna post too much and make it seem like they rnt handling the situation while we wait 4 feartiger to return.))

Beloved Knight

10,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Trader 100
Robbert Curse, Stone

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. he nods at her "he seems to be getting stronger then, which is not good at all. he might be advancing his tech, maybe even found something to harm me. becuase his ray's didn't even go through my stone like body. but if it's stronger then I might be doomed my self. so the only thing I think I should do is do some Drastic Measures. now do you see any thing I could use around here that earth like or made out of stone. becuse I'm going to turn it into my Armor to protect me".

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff