Welcome to Gaia! ::

Out of the crash site, what looked like an ooze poured out and evaporated into a fog like substance, this was utility fog, an extremely useful alien tool that was composed of millions of tiny, dust sized robots that floated around in the air.

Then, from the shuttle, the robotic pilot stepped out, still using its "default" form User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

while, in space the Necessary roughness started doing scans on enemy alien vessels hunting down information on the humans language, which it didnt know.

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Friendly 100
~Indigo Rose, Dark Flame~

User Image Indigo paused as what stepped out looked nothing like the aliens she'd fought earlier that day. Either way she stayed on the defensive and slid down farther. When she was halfway down a group of scouts found them. Their orders had been to lay low and find their comrades, instead they decided to attack these two enemies, perhaps being them in for study. When they opened fire they were met by return fire from the girl. She threw dark fireballs at them before reaching the bottom and looking at the odd being from the ship. "You better not be one of them or I swear I'm setting you on fire next." Her hands were coated in shadows and fire.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The alien being looked through the datafiles on the human language, even with its vast intellect, Xenolinguistics was hard...harder than most humans would believe as the Alien had evolved on a very different path.

"Violence to be calmed, Speaking now and thinking is a Friendly pattern, but one that causes Necessary Roughness to the entities that cause disruption in the pattern I see with my theater"

It probably wouldnt be understood, but hopefully the human would no it was peaceful

Beloved Knight

10,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Trader 100
Robbert Curse, Stone

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Robbert was studying till his alarm goes off on his computer alearting him of danger in the town. he then looked up the area that it was in and saw there was an alien crash and some scouts. he then get's up and puts his mask on. then he goes into the secret passage ways that his old boss created around the city. he then climbs out of the underground tunnels and he pops up not to far from the site. he walks another few miles. seeing some alien scouts and another alien that seemed Peaceful. he also saw dark Flame but he wasn't going to say anything to her because he felt hurt about earlyer. he just attacked some of the alien scouts.

the utility fog grabbed a weapon from the shuttle, it was a small, simple weapon called a "Nano-mist generator" from the nozzle of the weapon came a flame like cloud of nanobots at the scouts the tiny robots crawled over their skin and started ripping apart the armor they wore, disabling weapons and in general giving them a hard time.

Feral Cat

10,550 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Lance Wintergale aka Wild Tempest

After what felt like an eternity of searching Lance finally spotted a door marked 'employs only' and showed a picture of a stick man going up what looked like stairs.This has to be it. He thought before opening the door and stepping on the bottom step before closing the door securely behind him so no one would know he was there. When he made it to the top of the stairs he looked around and was glad to see that there didn't seem to be anyone up here and there was a projector nearby. Seeing as this projector was still on its pedestal he kept looking, eventually noticing extra light coming in through a small hole in the ceiling. He quickly made his to the area and was happy to see a projector laying on the floor.
After closely examining it Lance concluded that it was still in working order except there seemed to be something stuck to it. Grabbing hold of the foreign object to try to pull it off he was surprised to feel it move and react to his touch.Biological material located, attempting integration now... A mechanical voice announced as the object took on a slimy texture as it wrapped itself around Lance's hand and began to reshape until it resembled a perfectly fitted metallic glove that stopped at the wrist.Integration complete! The voice announced as Lance flexed his fingers to test the material."Well that was weird, I guess this is what that earth manipulator meant by aliens attacking."He thought out loud as he got used to the new weight, surprised out how light the material was, before he felt something scurry across his foot. As though out of his control the glove suddenly pointed at the movement and fired a beam of light from the palm that hit the mouse with unbelievable accuracy. Lance was disturbed as he watched the mouse rapidly aged right before his eyes until it was nothing but a lifeless husk. When the beam finally stopped Lance felt the glove slowly creep up from his wrist with at least an inch of added material.

{{I'm think that the weapon Lance found could be some kind of armor that the aliens were planning on using to control humans they found useful but the technology requires life energy to grow.}}
((oh, what exactly is the aliens mission by the way? conquering humanity or something else?)

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Friendly 100

User Image Indigo became immensely confused when the creature spoke. "Ookaaaaaay then...you're officially weird...not evil but still weird." She blinked before noticing Stone show up. All thoughts were to avoid him, to let things cool a bit more before talking. Then again she didn't tend to "cool" very easily. Her fire hit the now un-armored scouts and worked much better. As she attacked she noticed she'd gotten closer to Stone and she paused. "Um....hey I uh...I'm sorry about earlier. How I..blew up in your face and everything. I had no right to do that when you were just being nice and trying to help...I...I guess I'm just not used to it...I'm sorry." The girls cheeks burned as she dashed ahead and became coated. In her classic black fire, getting close enough to the enemy before sucking in heat energy and exploding with extreme force. Once the smoke cleared she was on the ground, exhausted and slightly bruised. ".....Ow...."

((World domination, extermination of the humans if needed, enslavement, and eventually conquering everything.))

Beloved Knight

10,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Trader 100
Robbert Curse, Stone

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. he thinks about it for awhile then he says "It's okay, I understand. just like you said your not use to it, and you my just be use to be alone. but nothing will stop me from helping in battle becasue this is who I am and who I stand for. I don't help people because I want them to like me. I help them because I know it's the right thing to do". he then saw an alien coming up to her trying to strike while she wasn't focused. he picks up a huge boulder and throws it at the alien then got near her. "I don't do this Hero thing for Fame, I do it becuase it's my Resposibility and the safety of people is important to me. I don't even care if some people hate me, I would help some one even though they hate my guts. because I will say this again I help people weather they hate me or not because I do things because I know they are the right thing to do". he then goes some where else where there are scouts and fight them.

"I named myself Necessary Roughness, I am Nanotech based life-pattern sentience...person may be a better word to describe me then "life-pattern" I come here to help aid you in repelling the enemy forces, the rest of me...my main body, a starship, is in space right now.'

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Friendly 100

User Image Indigo finally got up and looked to Stone, he had things under control with the few scouts who remained as most ran away. She walked up to the other alien. "Data? You must be some kinda robot then. And I don't use a weapon to do that, I make my own fire. See?" Holding up her hand she showed him that there was no weaponry before the flames engulfed her hands and she moved her fingers to show no pain. "I was born like this, same with my ability to control shadows and darkness. Stone over there can control rocks and the earth, he also is super strong too. Most humans can't do that stuff, I guess you could say we're a different breed. What's your name? I'm known as Dark Flame...I don't think there's any harm in saying it, but my real name is Indigo, Indigo Rose. You can call me Indi."

Beloved Knight

10,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Trader 100
Robbert Curse, Stone

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. all the scouts in the area were now defeated. Stone walks up to the little group of people with Necessary Roughness and Indigo. "all right that looks like all of them". he then sees Necessary roughness and says "um, you seem like you come in peace but your not with the Kripti right? because I have looked up the Species and I read some bad things about them on the internet but you can't trust every thing on the internet. I mean I found some false info about me on there. so um, yeah. the internet is what use humans use to look up information about things, talk to people by text and even play games. just in case you don't know what that is".
"I hope that the false information can be corrected, I am not with the Kiptri, they are childish and bent on conquest for whatever reason, It is sad that some people have put false information about my species...how did your internet know about my species at all? we rarely exit our Dyson spheres, vast computer networks surrounding stars....our own internet.

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Friendly 100

User Image Indigo blinks as the two talked. Stone was easy to understand but the other confused her and to understand she needed to repeat his words again in her head. "Wait, we have information about aliens?! But no one's ever met aliens before until now!!! How can there be stuff online about them?!" Sighing she waved it away and sat down, still tired from her burst earlier. That attack was rarely used because it drained so much from her.
"I understand, this is...not what you are used to, your species is still young and vulnerable, your lucky that the Kiptri are arrogant and If I remember correctly, prefer traditional combat methods rather than simply destroying the planet or growing a swarm of grey goo"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff