Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who will you join?

Villains 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Heroes 0.66666666666667 66.7% [ 2 ]
Humans 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 3 ]
1 2 >

Shaggy Bear

Before we begin i want to say thanks to all who decide to come and RP. Cant seem to find anything interesting in the forums. So lets just all have some fun.

User Image

Chapter 1: The start

The year is 2012, months after the supposed apocolypse. People have forgotten about the huge solar flare that put so much fear into everyone's heart. Earths barely escaped death seems like a lie. Only evidence is the devastation it brought to many towns and cities, lack of electricity, and the new found humans who have acquired powers. Was it the solar flare? seems like the only valid reason. Earth and its humans are now battle day by day for their survival, regardless if you're a new super human or one of the less fortunate. Not many places on earth are left inhabited. Not many humans live anymore. All animals have adapted to the new harsh enviroment. Waste lands all over the planet, our only hope is for the heroes to protect them from the evil of this new earth, animals, criminals, and villains. The humans just want to live. The heroes want to build a new world molded by peace. The villains just want to own the planet and make slaves of the scum between their toes. Whose to say what will happen. Were you one of the more fortunate that day, or were you destined to be utterly useless in todays world? Were you driven mad by it, or were you strengthened by it? Can we build a world on peace while fighting a war? Will it just be the end? Can we beat these new threats or are you one yourself?

Our dear home. =(

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shaggy Bear

Welcome Everyone! Make yourself comfortable and get ready for a good time!
Id like to begin by saying everything is subject to change. Ill keep it as permanant as i can and any changes will be announced. Lets all have some fun and be good to one another. Keep it in Character!

Table of Contents
1. Important Story Information
2. Character Set-up
3. Rules
4. Approved Characters
5.Participating members/Mods
6.Ban list
7. Member Credit
8. Story Contents
9. Pre-made Characters
10. ANNOUNCEMENTS

Shaggy Bear

Important Story Information

This is where i will post important information from the story as it progresses. Ya know, to keep the newbies and veterans up to date no matter what! Don't expect anything to be perfect, because nothing ever is, well except my cat of course.

Start
Now lets all try to remember this is months after the solar flare. Its the begining of everything. The new attempts at survival, people finding out their powers, people going mad. Its just the start. So lets not come all up in here mastering your powers overnight, ending the war in minutes. PLease and thank ya! So lets try and start from a point in time where people are still friends, not many know they have powers. Where the villains are comiting crimes, or fighting rivals. How villains would nrmally start out, same for Heroes. Lets get the feeling up in this place. create enemies instead of time warping. Make friends and allies. Lets Develope the two armies from the start. Find a crime boss with the power to control fire and recruite him into your army.

Year 2012
1. Solar flare
2. Earth is a wasteland
3. Some have developed super powers and others havnt.
4. The land outside of cities does infact have monsters you are free to demolish. Make them up if youd like but keep them on a smaller scale. Nothing that would be sleeping next to a city thats godzilla like but has never tried to touch it. Ya dig?
5. The Heroes and Villains are all in Washington
6. They are making connections and slowly progressing toward their goals

Shaggy Bear

Character Set-up

Here we are folks. ready to get this show on the road? Well hold up, theres just a few things you gotta do first. This includes setting up your character, PMing them to me, getting them approved, and making one stone cold introduction post to set you into motion. Sound good? I think so.

We are gunna try to keep it in one city for a moments time for the simple fact we dont want someone in Nebraska dealing with nebraskan problems and someone in Indiana dealing with Hoosier problems. SO LETS KEEP IT IN WASHINGTON D.C. for a bit till we get more people, then i will figure something out. Untill then WASHINGTON D.C.

So just fill this out, PM it to me and wait for the O.K.

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Birthplace:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Power:[/b] (If any. May only have one unless i approve more)
[b]Current Alliance:[/b]
[b]Current Residence:[/b] (Washington D.C.)
[b]City Limits or Outskirts:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Biography:[/b] (somewhat detailed)
[b]Throw me and image up in here:[/b]

Shaggy Bear

Rules!

So ive stated a few things before. Those things still stand. I don't really see them as rules considering they are plot driven. So lets get to it.

1. Keep everything in this RP an RP. No talking to each other about last nights ball game.
2. No asking someone to donate, bumping, or any of that stuff.
3. Keep it P.G. 13. I will allow cursing for the main purpose of the story. It gives detail to emotion.
4.Follow standard gaia rules.
5. No god modding
6.Try to stay active. No one LIKES being patient. haha
7.Take all questions up with me
8. Stick to the story.
9.Invite friends!
10.No Cybering, romance is encouraged not hated. BUT cybering isnt allowed anywhere on gaia so just keep that stuff outta here.
11. Rules subject to change at any point.
12. Be as literate as you can and keep posts at around(more so) a paragraph.
13. You're allowed more than one RPC, just make sure you can keep up with them.
14. Please stay as active as you can. I understand gaia and RP is not life. but if you start something, please commit.

Break any of the Rules and get a warning. Do it again and you go on the wall of shame!(Ban List)
I will go straight to banning if it must be that way.

Shaggy Bear

Approved Characters

Meet our fellow warriors of survival. These are those who have been accepted and are probably already getting their RP on. I like to congratulate persistence so ill put the date they joined. In case i forget, I'm sorry ahead of time!

GodDTB
Currently RPing 4 Characters

Name: Silver Lone
Birthplace: Washington
Power: Merging (Ability to temporarily merge two or more beings into a single being, which results in a completely new and stronger being.) and Duplication (Ability to create physical duplicates of oneself.)
Current Alliance: Hero
Current Residence: (Washington D.C.)
City Limits or Outskirts: City limits
Personality: Solo rider, Quiet, Doesnt work well with others, Although friendly and warm hearted he likes to keep his distance. One of the most potentially powerful beings.
Biography: Silver hasnt yet remembered his days before the solar flare. All he remembers is being alone, though surrounded by many. He could feel a greater purpose in him. After the Solar flare he witnessed a young girl being raped. Being powerless at the time he did nothing. He felt sorrow for the girl and any others that were less fortunate. So once he discovered his new powers he vowed to protect everyone and anyone he could and to change the world for the better. Silver now roams the city in search of other like him willing to put their life on the line to protect their cause. Silver carries a Katana in which he can duplicate as well along with two small daggers he can also duplicate.
Throw me and image up in here:
User Image

Name: Erin Range
Birthplace: Cali
Power: Kinetic absorption (Ability to absorb forms of kinetic energy into oneself and utilize it in some way, such as by converting it into physical strength or using it to power energy blasts.)
Current Alliance: Heroes
Personality: Fun, Loving, Flirty, Very creative and intelligent, very loyal
Biography: Erin went to school with Ty effect in Cali, she was always jealous of his girlfriend. She and ty were friends when they were younger but soon drifted apart. Her journey began the day of the solar flare when she lost everything she had ever loved. Not long after the solar flare she had watched Ty set out on his adventure. Determined to follow and meet up with him in Washinton she set forth on a path of her own over coming odds many wouldnt. Her only goals are to reconnect with Ty and save the world from its destiny. Erin should not be doubted. Powerful with a big heart she is determined to reach these goals no matter what.
User Image

Name: Red (unknown)
Power: Power to manipulate fire. His heart is a core of fire.
Current Alliance: Villains
Personality: Quiet, extremely smart, sticks to the point, dark
Biography: Red doesnt remember anything from before the solar flare. As if his mind was born in the very flare that gave him his powers. They molded him, made him everything he is now. One thing it did to him it hadnt to others, is fill him with evil. The fire in his heart ran deep, litterally. Now that hes traveled america spreading pain and suffering, he is now bored and plans on making the world his. As far as he is concerned, his powers have treated him well. Hes somehow really good at controlling them. Red has a plan to become the leader of this new world and he plans ti use every ounce of evil in this world to do it.
User Image

Name:Tyler (Ty) Effect
Birthplace: California
Power: Telekinesis/Intelligence
City Limits or Outskirts: City Limits
Personality: Ty is very warm hearted but doesnt show it often. He likes to appear tough skinned. Loved by many and realizes his great potentials easily. Isnt quick to give up, in fact he loves challenges. Loves to laugh and have a good time. Very playful and outgoing. When i tough situations Ty becomes a different person. He becomes calm, quick, and tougher. He makes the tough choices and the intelligent ones. Destined to be great. Destined to lead.
Biography: Ty was around 16 when he lost both parents in a car accident. Never really had anyone up until that point. Didnt have anyone for a bit after either. Ty fell in love at 19 with a beautiful girl from his hometown in cali. She was really all he ever had after his parents died. Determined to marry the girl on his 22nd birthday (January 15, 2012) Ty began setting things into motion, but little did ty know his future wasnt so easily planned after all. His love perished the day of the solar flare. Ty wasnt really sure how he hadnt. They were both together when it happened. He still remembered that warm feeling coming over him as if holding and molding his body his body, hed also never forget the girl turned to ashes in his arms, and hed never forget looking into that mirror. The new ears, almost like a cats, his completely different hair and body. Ty blocked all of it out. Didnt even really think twice when he realized the solar flare had given him some sort of powers. They started small at first. A glass of beer he didnt wanna get up to get slightly moving across the bar. the tv turning off while he was watching it. But he quickly learned how to manage it and began doing things with it. not major things. Moving things around, hearing peoples thoughts sometimes, once he controlled a mouse with his mind. All this on his way from cali to Washington D.C. The road was long and bothersome, but it made him stronger, faster, and smarter. Best of all it got him away from his memories.
User Image

Night Reaper Dragon

Name: Ryu Fujisaki AKA The Dragon Knight
Birthplace: Tokyo City, Japan
Power: Cryomancy (his Ice is Red), Vertical Jumping Prowess.
Current Residence: Washington D.C.
Personality: Chivalrous, Quiet, Shy.
Biography: Most things in Ryu's life could be described as poorly timed, things like hitting puberty on picture day at school or walking under someone's window just as they empty a bucket of water out into the streets which ended up covering him in front of dozens of people he knew. And then there's this... his first trip to America, right before all the disaster struck. Of course he didn't know what was coming he just figured all that Apocalypse talk was speculation and rumor... Just another story in the future to make children behave, you know? After a tour around Washington he began to feel strange and shortly thereafter he had collapsed. When he awoke, half the world had gone to Hell and he had become unrecognizable amongst anyone he ever knew, if anyone he ever knew had even survived that is. His skin had turned to scales which he soon learned were bulletproof. His armor as well was just... on him when he had awoken as well. It wasn't long before his mind came to terms with how and why things had happened as they had and he spent quite some time doing nothing but mourning the losses. Now as things pick up around him he has strived to find anyone else who might have turned out like him... gifted in some way or another and try to make a new life with what he has left. He wields an ornate Sword and Spear for close combat purposes and his armor, though he doesn't know it yet, is immune to all manmade weapons, including guns and bullets as well as Magic, his scaley skin is immune to just bullets and regular manmade weaponry, but not magic.
Throw me and image up in here: User Image

His Spear: User Image

His Sword:
User Image

AryaElric
Joined 9/2/2014

Name: Anya Richards
Birthplace: London, England
Power: Sonokinesis: The ability to manipulate sound, using musical sound waves to influence and disorient opponents and strengthen attacks, and heal by utilizing high-frequency sound waves to induce cellular regeneration.
Current Residence: Washington D.C.
City Limits or Outskirts: City
Personality: Mischievous, flirty, and very friendly, Anya loves to meet people. She's outgoing and charming, and loves to joke around--her jokes have gotten her into trouble a time or two. Though she's been famous for quite a long time, Anya is very down-to-earth and has never let things like money or media get in the way of making friends.
Biography: Born and raised in London by a single mother who worked all the time, Anya was the epitome of working-class. She wore hand-me-downs from cousins, got her hair cut by an aunt, and worked very hard to earn--and later, keep--a place in an elite private school. Though she was teased a bit by some of the richer students, Anya never let it get her down and made plenty of friends who discreetly helped her out whenever they could. All throughout her school career she was in chorus and band, and her lovely voice got her noticed; she was twelve when an agent first approached her mother, fourteen when she released her first album, and by the time the solar flare happened, she was a multi-platinum record seller.
She was just finishing up a tour in America when the flare happened; everything was chaos, and she remembers little of the early days. Meeting up with a group of survivors outside of Boston Anya travelled with them, eventually winding up in Washington D.C.--ironically, where she would have been heading on her tour had the world not stopped.

User Image

Shaggy Bear

Members and Mods!

Say hello to our wonderful team guys! give them a pat on the back in your mind. Reach up and high five the air. This is the team of amazing RPers participating in the RP. Like i said before, i like to congragulate those who stick around and try to keep things going. So when you join ill post your name and date you joined. Do extra good ill promote you to my helper and/or put your name in the special spot. wink

Mods:
GodDTB

Members:
Night Reaper Dragon
AryaElric

Extra Special Members:

Shaggy Bear

Ban list

Dont think i should have to explain this.

Shaggy Bear

Member Credit

This folks is where i will give credit to those who come to me with some ideas. In some cases we may even take a poll vote to in-act some of them.

Shaggy Bear

Story Contents

Just like a book. This is where you will learn where we are at in the story. Obviously the most recent Chapter is where were at.

Chapter 1: The Start
The story begins in ruins of Washington D.C. Still with a large population, now the biggest. A solar flare has recently hit earth of January 1, 2012 setting off multiple bombs to wreak havoc upon our home plains. Animals have quickly adapted, monsters have been born, and in some cases humans received gifts. Now they have to survive against nature and themselves. With crime rates going up we find new heroes along with villains. It's just the beginning so who knows whats in store. But somethings brewing. A oracle has a vision. A vision of a long baron wasteland. Wind so chilling it would make you shiver. She sees one side blue, one side red as they stand staring at one another. Neither makes a move. Behind them are many of the same colors rooting for the team they chose. She sees no more for it is never sure what the future holds.

Shaggy Bear

Premade Characters you guys could snatch up!

Name: Erika Soto
Birthplace: Japan
Power: Power of absorption
Personality: Fun loving, intelligent, loyal, outgoing, murderous.
Biography: Erika was raised in Japan. She made her way to America a few weeks before the flare to attend a college interview. Of course she was accepted. Erika always loved causing chaos. In school, at home, in her neighborhood. She loved it so much but always kept it secret and posed as a sweet innocent knowledge loving girl. But now that she has developed these powers and her old life is gone, who needs to hide their hidden evil. Now Erika is set on causing chaos and that only. She met Lord red a month after the flare quickly falling in love with him though he denied her every advance. Now she is a loyal follower of him and his goals.
User Image

Name: Rain Golding
Birthplace: New York
Power: Invulnerability/speedy healing and weapon master(of any kind)
Personality: Depressed, quiet, hurting, kind hearted, a true hero deep down.
Biography: Rain sat alone on the day of the solar flare. A pistol loaded and safety off. She didnt want to live in this world anymore. Constantly surrounded by pain and suffering. She no longer wanted to be alone. Rain had always wanted a chance to be someone everyone would love. Her plans were to kill herself before the solar flare that way she could never have to live through it or the pain if it hadnt happened. What she didnt know was she would be pulling the trigger right as the solar flare had hit. When she awoke all her wounds were healed and she had had new found powers and skills.

Name: Shadow Friz
Birthplace: Indiana
Power: Darkness or shadow manipulation
Personality: Quiet, laid back, focused, warm
Biography: Shadow awoke the day of the solar flare. Ready to spend another day living in the shadows, invisible. He had never had any real friends, everyone thought he was to shy to ever try and make contact with. Shadow didnt care, all he wanted was to help people. After the solar flare shadow found his new powers to be more than fitting. He could now move around without being noticed, alot like before. Now he has decided to take things to a new level, a level of saving the world from their new tortures.
User Image

Name: Riki Numata
Birthplace: Japan
Power: Super Speed
Personality: Serious, straight to the point, a little rude, but warm hearted
Biography: Was supposed to receive an olympic medal fro his track skills the day of the Solar flare. Riki has always loved running, it released alot of his stress. He was your traditional jock, but after the solar flare he became more tough and ready to protect. He traveled to D.C. in hopes to find some kind of organization to join to serve the people and preform a duty he felt he had. Protecting the innocent. He weilds a katana and a few small knives to combine with his super speed. Rikik is a potentionally dangerous Hero.

Name: Lady B
Power: Ability to reanimate or animate objects
Personality: Insane, Murderous, Playful
Biography: Lady B was a homeless girl when the solar flare happened. She had murdered both of her parents and went on the run somehow managing to escape Authorities for awhile. She claimed her dolls had told her to do it. Hearing voices was something she had long come to terms with. Now that she has her powers, her dolls really can talk to her.
User Image

Name: Blain Cosmo
Power: Time manipulation
Personality: Friendly, Intelligent, Selfless, a true hero to the core.
Biography: An old friend of Lord Reds until the Solar flare. Now its as if red is a different person. Blain now uses his time and powers in trying to save the world and prove to red he isnt what he thinks. Blain is dedicated to the ones he loves and ready to lay his life on the line for any innocent life. He roams the city protecting the lives of humans and looks for others to help his cause.
User Image

Name: Suki Namotto
Birthplace: Florida
Power: Psionic blast (Ability to overload another's mind causing pain, memory loss, lack of consciousness, vegetative state or death)
Current Alliance: Villain
Personality: Pure Evil, Manipulative, Fearless, Murderous.
Biography: Suki was at the top of the most wanted list when the solar flare had happened. She was wanted for multiple counts of murder. She would trick men in bars into taking her to their place only to end in her murdering them and taking everything she could. It was her hobby, her joy, she never once failed at something she set her mind too. Now that there was no law enforcement and she had these newly developed power, she saw nothing standing in her way of having everything she ever wanted.

Shaggy Bear

ANNOUNCEMENTS!

So i far i have added a few new rules, a pre-made character page, and some format fixes. 09/04/2014

Shaggy Bear

Shaggy Bear

Shaggy Bear

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out