are you going to join?

yes 0.13636363636364 13.6% [ 3 ]
no (f*ck you) 0.45454545454545 45.5% [ 10 ]
gold now 0.40909090909091 40.9% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 22 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 35 36 37 > >>

Dangerous Knight

earth-616:
in the wake of Osborne's new dark avengers, the groups known as A.I.M, and HYDRA now powered by the failed H.A.M.M.E.R, a unknown group started to attack, kidnap or kill heroes, now the avengers ((all teams)), x-men,and S.H.I.E.L.D are trying to find any inspired heroes. any beings who are coming into their powers are on the run, thinking they have no one to trust. the ones who get kidnap wake up in random locations with no memory of what happen to them and can't use their powers or their powers "malfunctioning" or they turn up dead with organs missing. cape killers are what the heroes call the ones who are abducting, attacking and or killing heroes.

rules:
1) obey the t.o.s
2)no cybering, do a time skip for it
3) no god modding, I WILL ******** WITH YOUR RPC!
4)no killing other people charecter with out permision
5)follow the rules!
6)double tap
7)keep the goddamn, mother ******** a** swearing to a minum
8 )don't be a hero
8.5)be a hero
9) no deux ex machina
10)have fun
11) you come in here to troll, I blow your a** away.
12) these are not the droids you're looking for.
13) I'm the big boss man
14)we don't care for grammer, just make it so we can read it, and 2 lines.
15)pm your rpc profiles, don't post them
16)don't be a d*ck
17)don''t post ads or ******** asking to role play over pms, because I will report you
18 ) death is just a respawn, please have a good way to come back.

pm me your rpc with the title "cheese, cheese for everyone!"

I allow any characters from any universe, movie, comic, shows.

character sheet

username: add your username
costume identity:be original
civilian name: your rpc name
weakness:
origin of power or skill: magical, technical, mutant, accident, training
bio:back story, how they became a super hero and how the events effect them.
picture: add costume and civilian
species: human, mutant, alien, magical being, monster, clone
sexuality: hetro, homo, bi, what ever.
team: pick a team.
side:good, evil, cape killers

rpc profile thread

marvel hero teams:
Avengers
"Secret" Avengers
"New" Avengers
x-men
x-force
Young avengers
the Runaways
S.H.I.E.L.D
S.W.O.R.D

Dangerous Knight

((first post))

"three two one" glitch said using electricity as a ropes, he was going to use "elec rush" to shoot himself at a sentinel that was just causing chaos. "yahhhooo!" he yelled as he zoomed at the robot while coated in electricity.

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Natasha examined the building through her binoculars,looking for entry points.She saw a loose vent on the side of the building.She moved the binoculars and saw bright lights moving throughout the building."What on earth could that be.." she tossed the binoculars to the side and stood up from the bushes and aimed her hook towards the building.She pulled the trigger and the claw hit the side of the building.Natasha shot up to the vent and flipped through it.

Dangerous Knight

glitch drain the sential of it's power and let the heros that got captured go "get lost!" he shouted at them.

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Natasha crawled through the ventilation system and saw a bunch of heroes running the opposite direction. "Wonder what's going on down there.." she said to herself.

Dangerous Knight

glitch ran into the building where black widow was in. he slumped against the wall "not good dragon, I can't save everyone" he muttered. "you'll have to" the dragon spirit said in the form of electricty "remember what you told me, suck it up, and ride it out and destroy"

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Natasha made her way through the vents and jumped down into a lounge kind of room. She pulled out her pistol and opened the door. Checking both sides of the hallway,she made her way down the corridor."Now where oh where could it be.." She asked herself.

Dangerous Knight

"someone is coming" glitch muttered trying to stand

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Natasha slowly walked down the hall and turned the corner. She held her gun out in front of her and saw this electric kid."Who are you.." Her eyes went to her right and she back kicked the guard coming from behind her. She turned around and jumped as she wrapped her legs around his neck. She pulled his body down with her and slammed him against the wall.

Dangerous Knight

"aww s**t" glitch muttered. the young hero was on the news since the "fear itself" where he fought against three hammer wielders, absorbing man, titania, and the thing, and recently he was saving would be heroes from the cape killers. or what the news was calling them.

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
She stood up from the floor and secured her weapon,"I don't know who you are. But I've got a job to do. So see ya later". She said as she brushed passed him and turned the corner into the next room. She slowly opened the door and aimed her gun around the room.

Dangerous Knight

"that was the black widow, an avenger" glitch said heading into the men's bathroom.

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Natasha saw the laptop on the desk and headed for it. She pulled out a flash drive from her boot and plugged it in. She went through the files and found her name."So that's where I am". She quickly looked through the information."They do know a lot about me don't they..". She transferred the files onto her flash drive and attempted to delete the files. The alarm went off and she quickly grabbed her flash drive and ran out of the room.

Dangerous Knight

rye ran up to her and grabbed her hand "come on" he said glitching the alarm system.

Invisible Entrepreneur

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
"How'd you know where I was?" she asked him as she followed behind him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff