Welcome to Gaia! ::

ava_yo_'s King

Fateful Explorer

14,800 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Partygoer 500
The cobble stone streets echoed with the sound of heavy footsteps while somewhere, deep in the heart of Tealic a movement was being made. Cloaked in darkness and hidden by the shadows of the city they made their way to the Sanctuary. As they walked it seemed that no body noticed them, even as a group of heavily cloaked people shrouded in mystery during the hottest days of summer, nobody bat an eyelash. They made their way into a dark alleyway and the leader put his hand out. He reached forwards and pushed a stone into the wall of the dead end. The cobble stones in front of them slowly retracted and opened up to a staircase. The group looked around before receding into the darkness of the new path. As the disappeared into the darkness the cobble stone closed behind them.

Smitten Kitten

Maybe a strip club wasn’t exactly the best place for a student to be hanging out. And perhaps it wasn't the best idea in the world to order a drink and watch the rest of the club do their thing. But damnit Statistics had been exceptionally bitchy, and the Natural Disasters professor was a mad woman. Between the two classes it was amazing Caitlyn wasn't permanently smashed. Not for lack of trying though. Really, what kindo of sick person gave an F on a paper because something was misspelled? If the information had been incorrect sure, but spelling?!

The strip club definitely wasn't her usual hangout, but the guys who had suggested it had been adamant that it would be just what she needed. They weren't entirely wrong either. The girls were amazing looking, and the way they moved...well now Cait knew where the cheerleaders got their ideas from. And the alcohol was cheap enough that a college student could afford to have a decent time.

Already she was beginning to feel the effects of the beverage that was half empty in front of her. She was much more relaxed, and school was far away in a dark little corner of her mind. Thank god for bartenders who didn't look too closely.

(Sorry it's not too long or pretty. My phone won't let me do any coding T.T)

ava_yo_'s King

Fateful Explorer

14,800 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Partygoer 500
[[*EDIT* Ooc: sorry just waiting on a few people to post, i'll give them one more day and then my character is moving on.. Also New OOC Thread active]]

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,550 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

Ϲɑɭєɱ

People always do their best to view the world through their own tinted lenses...
User Image
A lone, cold amethyst eye didn't even blink as it stared through a rifle scope at it's target as the young man behind the scope adjusted his weapon accordingly while leaning back into a nondescript sofa, simply waiting for the right time. While Calem couldn't be seen in the gloom of the abandoned hideout, it was mostly due to the proper arrangement of furniture casting a shadow on him rather than any magic or anything of the like. 'Really, what mages don't seem to understand is that our magic isn't a cure-all by any means,' Cal mused absently with slight amusement in his eyes before becoming deadly serious once more. While he was generally a rather affable person, if a bit quiet, he made it a point to be all business while working.

Cal waited patiently for half an hour before his target finally settled down and went to sleep, while he methodologically chambered a special bullet that dissolved into a deadly poison within 1 minutes of impact as to ensure the deed was done. He steadied his breathing and slowly tapped his foot three times, the last tap coinciding with the soft hiss of his sniper rifle and the gasping last breaths of an aging businessman. At that, Cal let out a soft sigh and slowly got up to stretch before dismantlement his equipment and stowing it in a matte black case and making his way out of a hidden entrance a few streets away from the hideout.

As he walked, he made sure to stick to the alleys and deposited his equipment into a hidden dropbox. After doing so, his detached gaze slowly sparked with life and amusement. "Well, all in a day's work, I suppose," he muttered softly before stuffing his hands into his pockets and walking out into the streets proper, chuckling slightly at how the nightlife was the same as usual. 'I guess I could use a drink. S'not like I have any more work tonight or tomorrow,' he mused before heading straight towards the first drinking spot he came across, which happened to be a place called Plasma some ten minutes later.

As he entered, he glanced around inconspicuously and blinked at finding out that he was in a strip club. After a moment's consideration, he simply shrugged and sat down at the bar to get a drink.
User Image
...but to those who open their minds to the impossible, the world suddenly becomes far more interesting.
Current Status
With: n/a
Mood: Content

Only one Chainsaw:

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

Making her way to the bathroom, Snow pulled her hair up into a long ponytail. It was beginning to get a bit hot, what with her running around the club serving all the customers. She chatted with one of the dancers for a minute about hair before getting in front of the mirror. She stroked her long white hair for a moment and fixed her eyeliner, adjusted her bustier, and couldn't help but feel a bit 'girly.' The better she looked, the better she was tipped, so she did her best to be 'sexy' as the dancers would call her. Not dancing and being just a server, she didn't get tipped as much as the strippers, but she did her best to try and keep up. After one last look in the mirror, she exited the bathroom with a grin.

Snow strutted across the bar, looking for people who needed a drink. The bar tenders were all tied up with customers, so she would need to serve any of the ones that were waiting for drinks. She winked at one girl sitting by the bar, but walked by since she already had a drink in her hand. Not that Snow was into women or anything, but she definitely found the young girl attractive, and she made an effort to flirt with both the men and women.

She watched a gentleman sit down at the bar and made her way over to him. By now, her bustier was bursting at the bust line with single bills. She took them all out and shoved them in her pocket as she approached him. She offered him a sweet shy smile and touched his shoulder gently. "And what can I get for you tonight sir?" she asked softly, though she tried to make her voice audible over the pounding of the bass in the music that was playing. She put her other hand on her hip, trying to look confident. It was obvious she was a bit new at being a server at a strip club, but she thought she was doing a pretty good job under the circumstances.

Where I am: Plasma, the strip club
Who I am with: Gentleman who just walked in (Cal)
What I am doing: Serving drinks

ava_yo_'s King

Fateful Explorer

14,800 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Partygoer 500
A cloaked man stood over a fire that blazed a dark blue flame. A sigh was released from beneath the hood. There were other cloaked figures moving around in the background. some were filing papers, some organizing books and a few were sitting down writing God knows what. He threw some ingredients into the fire and it blazed higher and then simmered down some. He began speaking what sounded like gibberish and a figure appeared in the flames. A man sitting at a strip club.

"So. This is what you do with your free time?"He said softly.. He made sure this contact was strictly psychic. "I take it your mission was a success?"He asked. Another figure entered the flames and asked the seated man for a drink.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,550 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

Ϲɑɭєɱ

People always do their best to view the world through their own tinted lenses...
User Image
As Calem waited, he looked around and made mental notes of some of the more obvious traits that the other patrons had and noticed another young woman sitting at the bar, noting with an amused glance that she seemed to be trying to get as drunk as possible. 'Well, I guess somebody must've had a bad day,' he mused with an internal chuckle, before taking in the sights once more. However, his eyes narrowed almost imperceptibly as he felt a foreign energy try to latch on to him. After recognizing it for what it was, he sighed inaudibly and relented, letting the psychic link form. 'Really? You really love flaunting you tricks, don't you?,' he thought, slight irritation coloring his mental projection. The man was well aware that Calem was very much liable to turn people's brain to mush at random mental intrusions. 'To answer your questions though, yes, yes it is. Deal with it. And the latter depends entirely on whether or not my payment is at the usual spot. Business ethics, and all that,' he replied dryly. Really, Cal was probably the only one that doesn't really lick the guy's boots. Sure, he was powerful, but so were a lot of people.

At that thought, Cal focused on the outside world once more, just in time to see a rather stunning server heading towards him, probably to get him a drink as he had noticed the other barkeeps were rather busy. He gave the woman a cursory once over and his eyebrow raised slightly at the amount of singles in her bustier. 'Well, someone seems popular. Though with good reason,' he noted absently and turned to face her fully when she tapped him on the shoulder and spoke. He made eye contact with her for a fraction of a second before returning her shy smile with an easygoing one of his own. While she seemed nice enough, he knew better than to judge too quickly. "Well, a bottle of scotch would be great, if you have it," Cal replied just as softly, while making sure his voice carried, which wasn't too difficult as they were right next to each other.
User Image
...but to those who open their minds to the impossible, the world suddenly becomes far more interesting.
Current Status
With: A rather pretty server (Snow)
Mood: Curiosity towards the server girl and slight irritation at the psychic contact

Only one Chainsaw:
Im only angel
Daltry Graives

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

Snow smiled at the gentleman. "Are you calling me pretty?" She stifled a giggle. If she could blush right now she probably would be. "Bottle of scotch coming right up." She turned to go behind the bar and get his bottle. One of the dancers smiled at her, lifting her eyebrows. "Wow Snow, he's cute. You should sit on his lap. He'll tip you for sure." Snow scoffed. "I can't sit on his lap, I'm not a stripper. I'm just a server remember?" Snow grabbed a rag off the edge of the bar and wiped up some beer that someone had spilled. "You could be you know. You already have your license, might as well." Snow nodded. It was true she started as a dancer, but she had been immediately thrown to serving and hadn't thought much about being a dancer. She gave the stripper a parting smile and made her way back to the gentleman who had ordered from her.

"Did you want to buy the whole bottle? It's a bit spendy." She smiled at him and considered sitting on his lap, but couldn't work up the courage. "How did you end up coming in here, anyway?" she asked, trying to lead him in to a conversation. She could see a couple new people walk in, but she figured another server would get them taken care of. She waved down the dancer she was talking to earlier and pointed at the newcomers. The dancer nodded and headed in that direction.

Where I am: Plasma
Who I am with: A handsome gentleman (Calem)
What I am doing: Chatting

ava_yo_'s King

Fateful Explorer

14,800 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Partygoer 500
"Gods damn it Calem."He snapped. "You are only with The Powerful because of me. If I hadn't found you, you would be turning tricks in some back alley trash heap!"He growled. He threw off his hood and swept his arm through the flames and disconnected the link. He had long white hair that was passed his shoulders and purple eyes. "Damn Wizards.."He growled.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,550 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

Ϲɑɭєɱ

User Image
A small, impish smirk played along his lips both at the server's question and his boss's irritation. "Well, if the shoe fits, love, I certainly won't ay anything to the contrary," he answered the woman with a wink before she went to get his bottle. He took that opportunity to reply to his employer's telepathy: 'It's absolutely adorable that you really believe that, oh high and mighty master,' Cal replied with the sarcasm being particularly blatant towards the end. 'You fail to realize that I joined you because it was convenient, not because I'm your damn lap dog, like the rest of the fools in the organization. I've more than repaid any debt I might have had times over. Now, I'll give you a personal report in a few days, as per our usual agreement,' he replied with a steely undertone and cut off the connection just as the other man did, leaving his mind closed off once more.

He sighed softly but let a small smile play on his lips when he noticed the woman coming back over with the bottle. He couldn't help but chuckle softly at her query. At this point, he'd likely be able to set up a club or bar of his own without much of a hassle with the cash he'd saved up. "No worries, sometimes it's alright to splurge a bit, don't you agree? Though I do think it might be a tad troublesome to drink all of this by myself," he admitted the last with a small grin, leaving the invitation open for her to take. She did seem rather interesting, and almost too shy to be a server in such an establishment, though that was probably what drew people to her anyways. At her question about him ending up there though, he actually let out a soft laugh and his eyes twinkled with amusement. "It's actually a funny story. I just wanted to have a drink to unwind a bit and didn't realize where I was going. When I actually sat down here and looked around, imagine my surprised at having dropped by a strip club. Though really, the women in lingerie should've probably tipped me off," he added the last part dryly. He would honestly admit to having been terribly distracted since he noticed when he was already inside the establishment.
User Image
Current Status
Mood: Flirtatious towards Snow/Amused at the psychic connection

Only one Chainsaw:
Im only angel
Daltry Graives

ava_yo_'s King

Fateful Explorer

14,800 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Daltry Graives

Daltry sighed and wandered down the street, he found his way to the Plasma Strip Club. He always came by for one server, he never really talked to her before but she was cute. He mostly came for the drinks because they made some mean mixers here. It was the best place in the city for Drinking and music. He sighed as he walked in and set his bag down next to him at the end of the bar and laid his head down. What a day already..

"Daltry! Stop!"A voice screamed. Daltry spun and water splashed around him. Shock on his face, Fear on hers.
"Momma!"He said and started walking towards her.
"Get away from my son!"She screamed as she grabbed him and sheltered him from a hail of bullets. A man in a black cloak fired upon them.. But why?

Daltry lifted his head off the bar.. "What the hell was that..."He murmured.

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

"Alright, it'll be $79.55. And I would be more than happy to share with you." She sat the bottle down on the bar next to him and waited for him to pay. "Yeah the lingerie should have tipped you off, or the risque silhouettes of women on the sign." She said with a chuckle. "Everything alright? You seem a bit on edge." She produced a short glass, seemingly from nowhere, and set it next to the bottle. She opened the bottle and poured a bit in it.

Looking around, she noticed a new gentleman come in. Since she had the dancer attend to the other men, there was nobody there to serve him, with the bar being full and all. "Excuse me for a bit. I'll be back for that drink." She winked back at him and put and hand on his cheek in a flirty way before leaving to tend to the other gentleman.

As she was on her way over she realized he had his head down on the bar. When she reached him he pulled his head up and mumbled something. "Are you ok? You should be careful not to fall asleep here. They'll kick you out." She leaned up against the bar on her elbow and smiled at him. "Can I get you something, sugar? You look like you could use a nice drink." She smiled at him kindly, hoping he was alright.

Where I am: Plasma
Who I am with: Bouncing between serving two gentleman (Calem and Daltry)
What I am doing: Serving

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,550 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

Ϲɑɭєɱ

User Image
Cal chuckled slightly at the very valid point and snorted slightly in a self-deprecating fashion. "Yeah, that's definitely true. How I didn't notice the risque silhouettes is beyond me, to be honest. I guess I must've been really out of it," he agreed with a nod and a sigh. He blinked, when he saw her pull out a glass out of... somewhere, and absently wondered where the hell she got it from before shelving the thought away and smiling at her concern. "Yeah, I'm alright. I was just recalling a few words from a rather unpleasant boss," he replied and remembered that she had told him the price for the bottle. At that, Cal shot her a small grin and handed her $150. "The rest is for the stunning lady, of course. And I'll hold you to that," he replied with a wink and gently took the hand that she had caressed his cheek, brushing his lips against her knuckles briefly before letting her go with a small mischievous grin.
User Image
Current Status
Mood: Flirtatious towards Snow

Only one Chainsaw:
Im only angel

ava_yo_'s King

Fateful Explorer

14,800 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Daltry Graives

Daltry looked up. "Oh.. uh.. Yeah.. I'm okay.. Just a little stressed thats all.."He said softly.. "Umm, just get me something to unwind.. I don't know.."He said softly trying to force a blush away. He was shy and nervous, she was talking to him.. He looked over to where she walked over from and saw the other guy. He had seen him before somewhere, he had a really cold feeling like he wasn't supposed to be here.. At least not like everyone else anyway..

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

"No problem. How about a... cherry bomb? They serve them as drinks here as well as shots. They're really good. I'll get you one of those. Be right back." She waltzed up to the bar and requested a cherry bomb drink, which she received pretty quickly. She stopped to chat with one of the dancers for a moment before returning to the gentleman with his drink. "Here you go. It'll be 5.00 even. This should help you unwind a bit. I can also set you up with a lap dance if you'd like. Secret is really good at what she does." She smiles at him with a knowing look. "Anyway, come get me if you need anything else. I promised that gentleman over there a drink." She smiles and pats his shoulder before turning to leave.

"I think I owe you a drink, though I think I need to know your name before sharing it." She says with a smile as she returns to the first gentleman she served. She went to the other side of the bar and grabbed another cup, filling it a bit with some soda then pushing the cup over to the gentleman for him to add some of the liquor. "Thanks for sharing," she said sweetly. She lets out a soft giggle. "That dancer keeps bugging me to sit on your lap."

Where I am:
Who I am with:
What I am doing:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out