Welcome to Gaia! ::

ava_yo_'s King

Fateful Explorer

14,800 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Partygoer 500
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Jason ran over to Anastas and picked her up. "Hey, thanks.. I got you now.. "He said.. He looked around. The Demons had fled.. But to where? "Where the hell did they all go?"He asked.. The sky was clear and blackness all over town remained like thick tar on streets and buildings like something out of a nightmare. "Come on, we need to go."He said.. "No time to decide. I think I have a place if it is not compromised."

In the Darkness We find our Light

User Image

Daltry Graives

Daltry looked around and sighed heavily.. "Lets go.."He said softly as he pat Jade who was still in her wolf form. He looked around once more to see the bodies of the demons slowly burn and turn to ash before sinking into the ground. "Lets go before more decide to come down..Err up on us."

Lonely Smoker

User Image
Anastas Rosch
Matriarch of the Grand Vampire Coven

Anastas was waist deep in demon bodies when she heard Blackheart say he was calling off his hunt. She let out a sigh, and realized that meant she didn't have to save her energy for him. Her wings appeared and with a hard flap she took to the air, landing beside Daltry and the others. She noticed the boy had turned already, and thought it was a shame. He would have made a lovely vampire. As they talked about leaving, Anastas thought about it. If they left now, these demons would roam freely, destroying all in their path. They had to be taken care of now. She looked in the distance and spotted a big cloud of black mist form. She watched as it consumed the demons, and began dispatching of them. Well, time to drop a big spell, "Calem, vampire girl..." She hadn't caught the girl's name in all the action, "Get with the others," She told them.

She breathed in deeply, and began extruding a lot of magic. A magic circle of various runes and shapes formed beneath her, bubbling like blood. all around the attacking demons, blood began to bubble out of the ground in obscene amounts. It was ankle deep all around the demons. Anastas began chanting in a hellish language, and the blood began to concentrate itself directly under all the demons within a wide vicinity. With a howl of force, Anastas released the spell from her control. The concentrated pools of blood, shot upwards with such force, forming spikes. The spikes pierced through the bodies and heads of the advancing demons, pinning them in place. The sound in the area grew in volume as the demons screamed in pain, and then the street became incredibly silent. The blood on the ground disappeared, but the spikes remained, suspending the demons in the air. Anastas breathed heavily as she struggled to maintain balance. It was her biggest blood spell. She got the idea from a little fellow named Vladimir.

Lonely Smoker

User Image
Andrea Yousa
Sloth

Andrea stirred and let out a loud moan as she reached for the non existent pillow in her webbed corner. There was noise, and lots of it. Too much noise. Blackheart shouting across the city, and more closely, the lovers spat between boy Wrath and lady Pride. She sat up straight, her face displaying her discontent. She climbed off her web, and dragged herself across the floor towards where Pride and boy Wrath were arguing, out by the pool. She stepped out into the pool area, coming out the door and looking between the loud pair. She let out a sigh, then breathed in deep. As she did, the feeling of the air changed. The open hostilities seemed to vanish. It wasn't a tasty treat for Andrea, but she suffered through the angry atmosphere and hopefully would have cooled the tensions. She didn't stop at the air though. She targeted the pair of them, making sure to avoid the third party. She began sucking out their energy. The sins, unlike humans, were beacons of power. They could handle a fair amount of energy being retrieved from them. Andrea wasn't trying to kill them by draining their energy, at worst she was just taking the edginess away from them, calm them down so they weren't shouting at each other. Once again, it was a nasty taste to Andrea. She didn't like eating angry energy, she didn't like eating energy from evil beings. Once she felt like she had taken the angry energy away, she left the pair of them alone. She walked in and felt her clothes, feeling uncomfortable after sleeping in jeans, she turned to lady wrath, "I need new clothes. Care to head down to town with me?" She asked her.

Interesting Humorist

Evil, vile, a wicked creature, that is normally how Death was described and portrayed by the Human race. The fact was that he was nothing like that. He spent most his time in human form, for Gods sake he was a freaking kindergarten teacher. In all his years of being Death, he had found the innocence of children calmed his mind.

He had spent many decades believing that he was as humans thought him to be. He had rarely enjoyed taking a life, plus it didn't end there for him. Someone had to take the soul to Purgatory. And some of then simply would not such the hell up. Rambling about how they weren't ready, pleading for just another day, or singing with joy. It wasn't until he was about nine hundred years old that Death finally sat and talked with Him. It was a journey that he would never forget. He was able to see Heaven, and what the mortals that believed and did right would get to inherit. It was a much better experience than the times he had been to Hell. It was hot, smelly, loud. It took nearly a decade to get the smell of sulfur and smoke out of his cloaks. The talk Death had had with Him explained a lot and answered many questions, giving Death a peace of mind.

This is what came flooding back in his mind as Death charged down the streets towards a group of people that were fighting demons. This, coupled with the vanishing of Blackheart, caused Death's true nature to return as he exploded around the corner heading towards the people. In an instant his pale blue eyes darkened to aqua blue/green color and his posture to change. He was no longer the Death summoned and under the influence of Blackheart, but the Horseman of Death that was meant to keep and restore balance. He shook the remaining cobwebs from his helmeted head and noticed that the demons were closing in on the humans. Demons, these where little buggers that none of the Four could stand.

Under his helmet Death snarled and twisted his scythe in his hand. It was time to clean house. He dug his heels into Nightmare's side, sending the horse forward. As Death approached the nearest demon, the air rang as his scythe was thrown, cutting off twenty demon heads before boomeranging back to Death's hand. He neared the people now, half a city block away and clearly visible. Demons were coming from all over, the streets, sewers, down the sides of the buildings. This is getting bad. he thought to himself.

The people were in need of help, as there was no way they could hold all of these demons off as they were. Death grunted and patted Nightmare, who stopped in reaction. Death spoke a few words to the horse in Latin and held out two single-handed scythes towards Nightmare. The horse snarled and snapped it's pointed teeth, its fangs growing longer as the the beast shifted to stand on it's back hands and take the weapons from Death. Nightmare's forty eyes blinked open, burning red as the fire in his mane grew brighter and the teeth on his chest and belly started to move and snap. Drool dripped from the mouths of Nightmare, turning the blacktop of the road into pools of lava where the liquid landed. Nightmare gave a battle cry and charged forward at the demons with swinging scythe and snapping mouths. Many fell by decapitation by snapping teeth while more still fell by scythe either dismembering, impaling, or decapitating.

While Nightmare had his fun, Death spoke in Latin once again and started to morph into a cloud of black mist. The mist grew and overtook a small hoard of demons, the mist being inhaled by them only to have a hand break through their chest with their dark purple heart still trying pumping black blood in the clenched fist. The mist moved from one to the next to the next. By the time Nightmare and Death were the length of a football field away, four hundred demons had fell, and there were still three hundred for the two of them and the hoard of mortals to fight off.

ava_yo_'s King

Fateful Explorer

14,800 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Partygoer 500

User Image

Jason stepped forwards with his hands up. "Daltry. Just try to relax. If you calm your heart you can shift back. I've been around enough wolves to know how it works."

User Image

Daltry Graives

Daltry looked up and listened... He looked around at the currently chaos.

"Ignore it. Put it out of your mind. Focus on something happy.. Relaxing and calming."

He whimpered and laid down and closed his eyes.. He thought about Jade. He thought about her smile and her beautiful eyes. And how she was there for him, with him.. He smiled softly as he shifted back slowly and painlessly. He looked around, he was fully dressed and human again.. "W-woah.."He said softly looking at his hands.. "W-we need to get out of here.."

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

Snow heard the roar of Blackheart and sighed in relief. She also heard some commotion going on behind her and stole a quick glance backward. "What is going on back there?" She yelled before seeing Daltry as a wolf. She gasped but turned back to the demons and continued fighting. She sliced two with one swing and smiled at her success.

"We need to get out of here," she repeated. She moved forward a bit to try and cover more ground, hoping to keep more of the demons off of the people behind her. "Any more ideas of where we could go? We need to keep brainstorming...Calem! What about the bat cave?" She stole a quick glance at Calem before turning back to the fight. She continued to aim at the hearts, making quite a mess in front of the group.

Where I am:
Who I am with:
What I am doing:
Oodles Of Cheese:

Devoted Rogue

User Image

Jade Lee

With : group
Feeling ; worried
Thoughts : We need to get somewhere safe.
Where : chaotic streets

Jade trotted over to him when he laid down and whimpered. She nuzzled him and gave his face a few licks. "You'll be fine, I know that it is scary and new but I promise you'll be fine." She stated then brushed up against him. "Young shifters have the same issue. The first time I shifted I but my grandfather. I was afraid and in a body I didn't understand. My grandfather told me that there are 2 sides to very coin. Just because you can only see just the front of the coin doesn't make it a different coin when you flip it. Just like the wolf version of me is a different side of me didn't make me anyone else but me." She said using her grandfathers wisdom that she found helpful. "The wolf is apart of you, just like the human looking you. Every human has animalistic nature and tendencies the wolf is nothing more then a physical being of that. I know it's hard but. . . If you embrace it without fighting it. It will adapt easier, the wolf spirit that you now have inside you is trying to settle in you. You have to open your heart to it. If you don't everytime you shift it will be painful." She stated.

She looked around at the demons still attacking and some getting past Calem and Snow. Jay was now fighting them trying to keep them off her and Daltry's back. This was a really bad time to change someone. "If you accept the new heightened senses and open your heart to accept the animal within you and it will become one. It will mold into your mind bend to your will. Accept it, until you accept it your kinda stuck in this form." She stated then looked to Jay. "Also you have to be careful around vampires a bite from them could be fatal, just like a bite from us can be fatal to them." She stated.

She looked at Jay and sighed. "Jay we need to move. This isn't the safest place to learn something like this. I know where we can go only . . . Outsiders aren't always welcome. It's safe though, it's on the outskirts of town not far from here and it's kinda . . . In the forest." She said shifting back and rubbing the back of her head mumbling the last part. It was wolf territory it was a mixture of both normal wolves and her shapeshifter wolf clan, who didn't take kindly to strangers.

User Image
Daltry Graives

ava_yo_'s King

Fateful Explorer

14,800 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Partygoer 500

User Image

Jason watched cautiously. He looked around as the demons were closing in. Calem and Snow still fighting. He swung his sword at the demons cleaving them in two..

User Image

Daltry Graives

Daltry continued to growl and watched Jade shift.. His growl lowered and stopped and he laid down whimpering.. "Jade.. Whats going on? I feel strange.. "He said to her.. "I don't know what to do. Its like a whole other side to me fighting for control."

Devoted Rogue

User Image

Jade Lee

Feeling ; worried
Thoughts : Please don't hate me

Jade watched bit her lip nervously watching him. She stood close to Jay she watched him wriggle in pain and both worry and fear came over her. This was her first time turning someone and she didn't know that it would happen so quickly.
n
"I'm a different breed, we look more like wolves than that half human half wolf creature. He should be able to shift when ever he wants." She stated then saw Daltry shift and start growling at them. Jay tried calming him down with soothing words.

She walked over to him slowly her hand out to him. "Daltry, it's ok . . . you'll be ok. Calm down . . . it's ok. Let me help you." She said then shifted herself. She approached him with her ears pressed flat to her head. Her head low and her tail low, showing she wasn't a threat.

User Image
Daltry Graives

ava_yo_'s King

Fateful Explorer

14,800 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Partygoer 500

User Image

Jason stood up and stepped back as he could suddenly smell the strong smell of Dog from Daltry.. He looked over to Jade.. "Its already starting.."He said softly..

User Image

Daltry Graives

Daltry gasped when she bit him and suddenly felt his body temperature rising.. He gripped his pant legs as he could feel his bones cracking and shifting. "AAAaaaaaaah!!"He roared as he fell backwards and started shifting...

"I don't understand. Is there a fullmoon?" Jason looked up... "We'll never know, must be, but Z--Blackheart blacked out the sky.."

Daltry writhed in pain as he slowly shifted into a wolf, slowly and painfully.. After what seemed like a long time, he stood... He was finally a wolf.. His eyes were still a bright blue as he looked around. He could hear more and See more.. He was confused.. He started to Growl at Jason and Jade as he crouched and his fur stood up.. He was scared but he didn't know what to do..

Jason put his hands out defensively. "Daltry. It's okay! Relax.. Just calm down!"

Devoted Rogue

User Image

Jade Lee

Feeling ; worried
Thoughts : please don't let it hurt too badly if it does hurt. But please gods let it work.

Jade watched him and glanced at Jay who gave her a nod. This encouraged her a bit more, she had never turned a person nor did she know how long it would take. She listened to him ask if it would hurt. She glanced away from him. "I-I don't know." She said defeatedly. She watched him cough up blood and she furrowed her brow in worry.

When he told her to just do it she gave a nod. She closed the gap between them and shifted just her teeth. It took a bit of concentration sing she had never done it before. She moved his shirt out of the way and bit into his shoulder so it wouldn't leave a scar where it would be noticeable. Her eyes started glowing bright gold as she remained attached to him. Werewolves bites were like a vampires bite in a way. They both had venom that could turn a human. Since she technically had both wolf and human blood in her she needed to stay attached to him a little longer.

She let go, her eyes glowing for a few moments the reverted back to their original vibrant green. Then she waited standing close to him unsure what exactly would happen.

User Image
Daltry Graives

ava_yo_'s King

Fateful Explorer

14,800 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Partygoer 500

User Image

Jason looked up at Jade. He nodded and looked back at Daltry..

User Image

Daltry Graives

Daltry looked back and forth.. "I don't know.. I've never known anything else.."He said softly.. "Does it hurt? To transform?"He asked... He looked down at his blood soaked clothes and his blood covered hand.. "I don't have a choice.. Not.. Much time.."He said coughing up some blood.. "Just.. Do it.."

Devoted Rogue

User Image

Jade Lee

Feeling ; nervous,
Thoughts : I wonder if I could turn him or if it's just a dumb thought

Jade watched Jays wounds heal before he thanked her. "It was nothing." She stated with a smile the cut wasn't very deep so it healed feather quickly. She watched the 2 men go back and forth with turning Daltry into a vampire he refused then looked to her. She didn't want him to be one either vampires always smelled musty to her.

She thought for a moment then looked at him. "I could turn you." She stated she was technically considered a werewolf but her clan dabbled in shape shifting magic and they had both wolf and shapeshifter blood in them. She didn't know if it would work or if he would be like her or an actual werewolf. It was a 50/50 shot. "I mean you would heal as quickly as a vampire but you wouldn't heal at a human rate either." She suggested trying to give him options. "I know it's not very helpful I just want to help, is all." She said softly. She wanted to return the favor

User Image
Daltry Graives

ava_yo_'s King

Fateful Explorer

14,800 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Partygoer 500

User Image

Jason bowed his head.. "T-thank you.."He said. He sucked on her wrist for a few seconds and began healing.. He pulled back and wiped his mouth.. "Thank you."He said.. He ran over to Daltry.. "There is nothing I can do.. short of--"

User Image

Daltry Graives

"No!"He yelled. "I will not Turn!"He said. "I will heal normally."

"Wounds like that will not heal normally! Its either turn or use magic! And You can't use that kind of magic! You use Hope's magic and you drain her til she is dead!" He yelled.

Daltry looked to Jade and back to Jason. Calem and Snow still fighting the demons off behind them.. "I cant.. I just cant.."

Devoted Rogue

User Image

Jade Lee

Feeling ; nervous,
Thoughts : ugly smelly things

Jade was concentrating on the fighting at hand and didn't stop to look at what everyone else was doing. When the final demon went down she looked at Daltry who called her name and Jay. Both were injured. "I'm fine." She said still bouncing around the necklace was making her feel great but at a high price. Her eyes were even glowing a golden color which was unusual since they will glow a blue when she was in her wolf state.

She Rushed over to Daltry. "Are you ok?" She asked then listened to Jay state that his stash was just about as far away as the other side of Eden. Daltry holstered his guns and told everyone they needed to get a move on. She looked at Jay worried then picked up one of her blades that was sticking outside of a demon. She wiped it on her leg then cut her wrist. She held it out infront of Jay. "Here, if we are going to make it anywhere you need to be healed now." She stated. "I'll be fine, take what you need." She her blood dripping to the floor.

She cared about everyone in the group and she would do just about anything for any one of them. Even snow. She giggled at the realization of something. "I know that I'm not your first choice since my blood probably smells bad to you, but even I heal rapidly. Maybe not as quickly as you do but still faster then a human." She commented with a giggle.

She could hear Blackheart speak about being bored that he was going to rest but warned that he would be back.

User Image
Daltry Graives

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas