Welcome to Gaia! ::

Spoopy Fatcat

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

User Image

" You have poured so many memories into me.
Given me so much that I feel like I'm about to overflow.
Look at me Roxas, who do you see? "

Oni - Xion

Her smile was victorious, even if she didn't really know what she was doing- just getting him to stay felt like an accomplishment. She let go of the chain when he sat, and watched him go back and forth rather than do the same- even giggled at the thought of how much he looked like a little kid. She swung herself a little halfheartedly- honestly, a good breeze could move her more. But her attention was removed from Riku, placed on the sky above, the clouds. Too bright to see stars, but at night she often found herself trying to guess which star was which- debating with herself whether or not Twilight Town was the big green one or the bright white one she stared at each night.

From the corner of her eye, she noticed Riku stop, so she brought herself to a halt as well- not all that hard, considering she was just barely moving. She began to protest when she felt her own swing moving in a way she had not told it to and then- well, her cheek felt rather warm. And tingly. And her brain was having a hard time registering what just happened- it certainly didn't help that she saw mostly the back of his head when she turned to look at him. She raised a hand to her cheek and was sure her entire face was red, because if felt like it was on fire.

"Riku..." she began, but words seemed to escape her. What was she going to say? Her mind felt a little blank, too. And when did she move? She hadn't recalled standing up, but she was, hovering just next to his shoulder. She wanted to do something, say something, but instead she felt a little inkling of fear shiver down her back. And she found herself walking away- no. Nonono. She didn't want to do that, and yet she was anyway. So she managed to stop walking and settled for leaning on a nearby little tree, back facing Riku.

User ImagexxxxxUser ImagexxxxxUser Image

Fashionable Vampire

17,925 Points
  • Timely Contributor 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

XIIIRoxasXIII

What are you talking about? I am me! Nobody else!

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Roxas glanced sideways and up at Lea as he draped one of his long arm over his shoulder, which only caused a small blush to form on the small blond features. "W...what do you mean about finally" he managed stammered out. Roxas cursed himself for stuttering in front of his best friend, he had no reason to stutter. It wasn't like Lea felt the same way as he did. they were just friends who hung out a lot, stood to close to each other, and, and... ok going to stop thinking now he thought as he could feel his face heating up more. With a small sigh the blond looked back at the wanted add, hopping to get his mind on something else. Roxas had thought about getting a job, but every add he looked at just seemed boring compared to fighting heartless, which would drop munny anyways. he was too use to fighting for the organization, going on hazarders missions, exploring new worlds, that getting a normal job just didn't seem right. But it wouldn't hurt to get a normal job, like everyone else would it? "But yea I was thinking about it"

Hearing someone else speak up, Roxas glanced over at the pink hair somebody/nobody and frowned "too young? Come on Marluxia I'm seventeen, not twelve" he pouted. Sure he looked young and Roxas didn't always act his age, but that didn't mean he was too young to work. He worked just as hard as the rest of them did back in the organization and he had been the youngest, until Xion came along that is.

Roxas shrugged Lea arms off his shoulder and gave Marluxia his full attention. "I would watch out for her, if she didn't ditch me at lunch" the blond replied as he crossed his arm over his chest. Xion had been skipped a lot these days, he sometimes wonder if she was just trying to get away from Riku, or didn't care about her schooling any more. he was leaning more towards the second option. wish she would of told me, I would of skiped as well

User Image User Image User Image User Image

(( i so can't think ))

Interesting Gaian

13,540 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image

ⱷⱤⱷⱤⱷⱤⱷⱤⱷRikuⱷⱤⱷⱤⱷⱤⱷⱤⱷ

User Image

If two people share one, their destinies become intertwined. They'll remain a part of each other's lives no matter what.

Riku heard Oni say his name, but he didn't bother to look at her, at least not quite yet anyways. Once he was sure that he wasn't blushing anymore, Riku turned his head over to where Oni was to find that she wasn't there. He started to feel a bit panicky.

Riku thought: Oh, no! What have I done?! I hope she doesn't hate me. What's wrong with me for kissing her cheek in the first place?

Riku then spotted Oni leaning against a nearby tree and she was had her back towards him. Fear of her being mad at him yet wanting to go over to her swept over him. Taking a deep breath, Riku then decided to go to Oni.

Riku thought: There's nothing to be afraid of, but why I'm scared of Oni at times...

Once there, he placed his arm over Oni's head and looked at her deeply with his turquoise eyes. If one ever looked deeply into his eyes, they always told the truth...for his eyes never could lie.

With a sorry look in his face, Riku asked,
"Did I do something wrong?"

As he looked right into her blue eyes, Riku felt himself get closer and closer to the point of almost kissing her on the lips. Suddenly, all of this was interrupted when Riku felt a strange sensation as if something dark and sinister was nearby. It felt like the presence of some Heartless. Riku immediately turned around, summoned his Way to the Dawn Keyblade, and threw his Keyblade at a nearby Heartless.

As he summoned his Keyblade back into his hand, Riku said,
"Heartless... Stay back, Oni. I got this!"

Riku then ran towards the group of Heartless while swinging his Keyblade at them. He destroyed half of the group already and was about to attack another one of them when suddenly a Heartless attacked him from behind. Riku yelled in pain and fell to the ground as he held his side. Riku tried to get up, but his attacker held him down.

User Image

Interesting Gaian

13,540 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image

₳∑₳∑₳∑₳∑₳Axel is Lea₳∑₳∑₳∑₳∑₳

The name’s Lea. Got it memorized?

Lea smirked at Roxas when he made him blush. Lea often did wonder if Roxas did like him the same way that he did as was in love him or had a crush on him.

Lea commented,
"Awe...so cute..."

Lea then chuckled teasingly, "Well, since you practically live at my place more than yours, I think I might have to start charging you rent."

As he continued to lean against Roxas, Lea then said, "Ah...I see..."

Lea then heard Marluxia, who was talking now at Roxas. He then pouted a little bit when Roxas' shrugged him off. Lea sighed when Marluxia looked at him once and then didn't even bother to talk to him.

Lea thought: I guess Marluxia still doesn't like talking to me much... Oh, well...

Lea turned his attention back to Roxas and then said, "Well, Roxas...what do you want to do now?"

User Image

Spoopy Fatcat

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

User Image

" You have poured so many memories into me.
Given me so much that I feel like I'm about to overflow.
Look at me Roxas, who do you see? "

Oni - Xion

Oni was lost in her own little thoughts when suddenly, there he was again, arm wrapped about her, almost uncomfortably close. Wrong? No, not wrong. Or maybe. Had he? She would have had an easier time focusing on everything if he weren't so darned close. But perhaps the closeness was a good thing. If he were distanced, she would have said yes, you did something wrong- in a heartbeat. How did closeness change that? However, it seemed that she wasn't allowed to finish a complete thought today- no, she could only be so lucky.

"Heartless..." Her voice was hardly a breath, and suddenly they were upon them. Riku- of course, valiant Riku- jumped into battle immediately. And she didn't mind that, she knew he liked to play the knight in shining armor role and all, but... Well, suddenly she was angry. Very angry. She was not a princess to be protected. No, she was not... '...Not Kairi.'

She felt a shift- the slight bone-chilling change that was not uncommon to her- flow through to her bones; however, it still felt off. Being Xion- she'd become used to the transition at night, but the sun was still bright in the sky. So why...? Then their was a keyblade in her hands and- well, she was attacking the heartless right on back. Only she was angry about it, very angry. And when she heard Riku's cries of pain, she turned on that one, too. Pounded away at it relentlessly, fueled by this weird anger, until she found herself smacking the tree she had previously been leaning on. It was then that she turned to Riku, still painfully aware of the Heartless still hiding about.

"If you want to go play knight and princess, you can find Kairi for that. I'm not some little girl that needs to be protected!" Xion hissed. She pointed her Kingdom Key down at Riku- her hand twitched up a little, like she was tempted to strike, but resisted. Her face certainly seemed displeased, distorted into a cold scowl much different than the face she wore before. A thought seemed to cross her mind and her frown deepened- she raised her Keyblade and- "Curaga!"

A glowing bell appeared above and showered the two in a bright green light, little magical petals falling all around them. Her expression softened, if only by a little, as if she knew she'd behaved a little irrationally but wasn't going to admit it. "There. Call us even."

User ImagexxxxxUser ImagexxxxxUser Image

Interesting Gaian

13,540 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image

ⱷⱤⱷⱤⱷⱤⱷⱤⱷRikuⱷⱤⱷⱤⱷⱤⱷⱤⱷ

User Image

If two people share one, their destinies become intertwined. They'll remain a part of each other's lives no matter what.

Riku was struggling to get the Heartless off him. Riku began to wonder if the darkness within himself was loose yet again, which could have cause the Heartless to become attracted to him, but he was sure that it couldn't be that. After all, he was a true Keyblade master and had a stronger control of the darkness within himself, so why would the Heartless be attacking Oni and him? He'll have to investigate it all with Sora and Kairi later on.

Riku then yelled painfully,
"Get off me, you worthless Heartless!"

It was then Xion attacked the Heartless repeatedly before pointing her Keyblade right at him. Only once did Riku ever had seen Oni transform into her Nobody self, Xion, but that was at night. Riku could feel his eyes widen as she stood there with her Keyblade pointing at him.

Riku thought: Oh, great! She's going to kill me over something that I probably shouldn't have done!

As he felt his hand tighten around the hilt of his Keyblade, Riku responded,
"I know that, but you're still a princess to me, even if you aren't really one! And you know...that's how I am! I...I...don't want to lose...you..."

His last sentence came out in a murmur. Riku was then cured by Xion, which he was relieved that she didn't decide to attack him instead.

Riku responded,
"Thanks. And fine. Let's get rid of the remaining Heartless then."

Riku then used Thundara to attack many of the remaining Heartless.

User Image
User Image

"Have I been travelling so long?
Have I forgotten how to stop?"

To say the Marluxia didn't want to talk to Axel would be a massive understatement. The days of Organization were still very fresh in his mind. The feeling of failure didn't just fade away over night. He wondered if this was shame he was feeling, something he couldn't fault Axel for. But that couldn't keep him from doing it.

"Well, if you are considering it, promise not to bring any unwelcome company." He said walking into the store. "No offense but why are you here? Did you come all this way just to gawk? Buy something or ask questions. I've been getting a lot of the latter, lately. My store has been vandalized I would think that it's quite obvious what happened." He said. He turned the closed sign to "open". "If I had been home last night, this wouldn't have happened."

Fashionable Vampire

17,925 Points
  • Timely Contributor 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
User ImageUser Image

XIIIRoxasXIII

Roxas ignored Axel for few minutes. Pay rent my a** he thought "maybe you should start coming to my place instead" he muttered out before and followed Marluxia into the store. He raised an elegant blond brow at the pink hair man words "so does that mean I get the job, if I promise that?" he asked. Roxas had no clue what happen between Axel and Marluxia back then. All he knew was that Axel, Marluxia and a few other members of organization XIII were sent to castle oblivion for some reason or another, and only Axel had come back. If he remembers correctly Axel wouldn't tell him what had happen on that mission. But whatever happened Marluxia was still holding a grudge.

Roxas snapped out of his thoughts as the pink hair nobody question. Rubbing the back of his head, something he picked up from Sora personality, Roxas quickly replied. "Just curious to see what happen, that's all". It was a stupid answer, but it was the truth. Nothing like this happen back in the organization day's and the sad thing was; that was all Roxas really knew. The Life as an organization member; and of course the life in the fake twilight town. Roxas glanced back at Lea for a second before glancing around the store again. "How about we find Oin" he suggested. He really couldn't think straight when he was around Lea, more so when it was just the two of them. Beside by the sound of it Marluxia didn't want Lea anywhere near his store, and Roxas wanted the job, so He better take Lea somewhere else.

Interesting Gaian

13,540 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image

Lea replied, "Oh, come on now, Roxas! I was only teasing you!"

Lea then crossed his arms. The way that Marluxia was acting towards him, Lea could have guessed that Marluxia was still mad at him during their time together at Castle Oblivion during their Organization XIII days.

As he stayed by the front door of the florist shop, Lea sighed,
"You mean me, don't you, Marluxia? You're still holding a grudge against me, aren't you?"

Lea then leaned against the door as he watched Roxas with Marluxia. He had to admit that he didn't like to be ignored by Roxas a whole lot.

As he placed his hands behind his head, Lea responded,
"Sure. I'm sure you're worried about her as much as I am. She's probably somewhere in the park as usual."

Lea then started to slowly head towards the park, so that Roxas could catch up to him.

User Image

Interesting Gaian

13,540 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
KayaLing
Open and Accepting!!!

OOC/Announcements: I need Sora, Kairi, and Xemnas/Ansem (Xehanort) as soon as possible or any other character for that matter. ;__;

Fashionable Vampire

17,925 Points
  • Timely Contributor 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
User ImageUser Image

XIIIRoxasXIII

Roxas quick look back at Lea and grin at his taller friend " I know" he replied. then bright sapphire eyes glanced back at Marluxia. it sounded like he had gotten the job or at least Marluxia was going to give him a chance to prove that he could be useful.but if he did work here, then that meant spending less time with Lea. Roxas weighted the pros and cons in his mind and came to the conclusion the pros out weight the cons. beside he could use the money to save up like Lea was doing and go to college, even if he had no plans at the moment. " um.. well, I'll get out of your hair for now " Roxas said as he rubbed the back of his head," see ya later marluxia ".
Turning on his heels, Roxas quickly left the flower shop. He had to jog to catch up with Lea, seeing that the older male had longer legs then he did. Even if Lea was walking slowly in order to let Roxas catch up, the younger blond still had to run damn i hate being short he thought. As the spiky hair blond finally caught up with his friend, he reached out and grabbed hold of Lea shirt. "Leeeaaaa" he whined "you're walking way to fast" he said as he pulled on his friends shirt a bit to make him stop walking. Ok so Lea wasn't walking fast at all, but Roxas had that feeling that his friend wasn't all to happy with him. he should of known that Lea/Axel didn't like being ignoring. So he had to make up to the red head by giving him his full attention, well at least until they found Oin. " damn why do you have to have long legs" he whined " i have to jog just to keep up" Roxas looked up at the taller male and pouted, hopping to lift Lea mood abit.

Interesting Gaian

13,540 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image

As he continued to walk along, Lea placed his hands into the pockets of his brown khaki pants. He was now kind of in a bitter mood after encountering Marluxia and after getting ignored by Roxas, but he tried not to show it. Lea was like that where he hid things from others. Back then during his Organization days, Lea was a pretty good liar, which made him good at hiding things from others. Lea then started to reminiscent when Roxas was planning on leaving the Organization back then. He even remembered what he said to Roxas on that very night.

Lea thought: That's not true...I would...miss you... Grrr...it's not the same as being ignored by him, is it? Why now would I be thinking of that? It's not like he's going to leave me again...

His thoughts were then interrupted when Roxas caught up to him and grabbed his shirt. Lea then stopped walking before turning around and looking down at Roxas.

Lea replied,
"Oh, please. I wasn't walking that fast. And because they make me more smexy, that's why."

Lea then laughed a bit before he smiled at Roxas. He really did like it when Roxas pouted like that. Before he continued to walk towards the park, Lea played with Roxas' hair, which messed it up a bit. Lea then grabbed Roxas by the hand as he started to walk again.

User Image

Fashionable Vampire

17,925 Points
  • Timely Contributor 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
User ImageUser Image

XIIIRoxasXIII

Roxas tried to swat Lea hand away from his hair. "Hey leave my hair alone" he whined. It was bad enough he couldn't get his hair to do what he wanted in the mornings, he didn't need Lea messing it up anymore than it already was. Giving his head a quick shake to get his hair to go back to normal, if one could call it that; roxas started walking again. He could feel his face heat up again as Lea grabbed his hand. he been blushing a lot today, plus they really shouldn't be walking well holding hands but Roxas found he had no will to pull his hand away, so he just let Lea do what he wanted. "So are you still upset?" the blond asked. It was his fault for upsetting the older male in the first place.

(( occ; sorry crappy post, can't think))

Interesting Gaian

13,540 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image

Lea just smirked at Roxas when he messed up his spiky blonde hair. Of course, Lea already knew that Roxas didn't like anyone to mess up his hair, but he did find it amusing and kind of cute whenever Roxas would get upset over his hair. Therefore, he couldn't help, but mess up Roxas' spiky blonde hair. As he continued to hold onto Roxas' hand or rather pull him along behind him, Lea glanced over his shoulder at Roxas and saw that he had made Roxas blush once again.

Lea asked,
"What's with you blushing a lot lately, Roxas?"

Lea thought: Me? Upset? I've been hanging out with Roxas for too long. I'm starting to think he's starting to see through my attempts to hide certain things.

Still trying to put on his act of hiding things, Lea replied,
"What makes you think that I was upset to begin with? Sure, there was Marluxia, but other than that...why would I be upset?"

User Image

((OOC:: @ vampireninja_500: That's alright. I actually thought that it was fine, being that I managed to work with it. =^.^=))

Fashionable Vampire

17,925 Points
  • Timely Contributor 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
User ImageUser Image

XIIIRoxasXIII

"Huh?" was all the blond said, taken back by the sudden question. "What... I'm not blushing" he quickly said. Roxas had no idea how to get out of this one, there really wasn't anything he could say that would prove he wasn't blushing as red as a tomato. Damn he for being so observant Roxas thought. "If my face is red, it's because I have to keep up with you" he replied, that was his excuse and he was sticking to it.

Roxas pulled on Lea arms to make him stop walking but making sure he didn't let go of Lea hand, before he looked up at him. He raised a blond brow as Lea question him. "Lea I've known you far too long for you to use that act against me". the blond replied " first off you only 'sighed' when marluxia came around, when you normally would of bugged him until he kicked you out of his store " roxas said " secondly the way you were waking before i reached you, showed that you were in a bad mood" he said " plus as much as you like to think your hiding things, you're not; your eyes reflect your mood more than anything Lea " Really Roxas should be insulted that Lea didn't think his friend could read him. Roxas then started to walk again this time pulling Lea along.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces