Interesting Gaian

13,540 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image

●☾●Ͻ●☾●Ͻ● [Isa]//Saix ●☾●Ͻ●☾●Ͻ●

о "Can you feel it, the moon’s power?" о

Isa responded, "Good morning, Xemnas~ And awe...you know how much I love bananas...besides meat..."

The blue haired male pouted at his silverette. His golden yellow eyes also looked a bit sad and disappointed. It almost looked like his was giving Xemnas the puppy eyed look. Isa smirked a bit when he saw the marks that he left on his silverette's body. It made him proud that he was the alpha dog last night. The bluenette then sat up and stretched. What happened last night must surely have been a workout because some of his muscles were aching.

Isa replied,
"I sure hope that boy does. Well, let's see how she's doing then. And let me guess...you want to play doctor then?"

It had better be that than actually going to the vet or to the doctor. Isa wasn't very fond of going to such places. Back when they were in the Organization, Vexen had tried to experiment on him, in order to make clones of the blue haired male. That said, Isa wasn't scared of the vet or the doctor. It was just the thought of those past memories of Vexen doing experiments on him that made him uneasy.

His yellow eyes watched Xemnas head into the bathroom. As he waited for Xemnas to get ready, Isa also started to get ready. Isa grabbed his blue short-sleeved collared shirt, his tie with a crescent moon on it, his black dress jacket, and his black dress pants from out of the walk-in closet. By the time Xemnas had gotten out of the bathroom, the blue haired male was already set for the day and was standing by their bedroom door.

They both then proceeded to go to the kitchen for breakfast. With his sensitive nose, Isa could smell a wonderful scent of bacon and eggs coming from the kitchen. His tummy growled a bit. Even though he had devoured lots of whipped cream covered bananas last night as a late night snack, Isa was still hungry. Being the werewolf that he was, Isa had a high metabolism rate. This meant that he could eat a lot without even gaining a mere pound and he had to constantly eat as well. Once he stepped into the kitchen, he saw Gemini there. He then presumed that she was the one who had made them breakfast. It was time to act like a parent.

Isa greeted,
"Well, good morning there, Gemini. Did you sleep well?"

After grabbing his portion, Isa sat at the kitchen island on his favorite stool. He then began to devour the bacon on his plate.

Isa then said,
"Mhm~ Delicious like always. Thank you, my dear~"

User Image

xXSekeraXx

Sparkly Friend

User Image
“My name is Suzumie..."
User Image
"Yet you can call me Gemini.”

User Image
keyblades: Cloaked Arcane , Eclipse

My powers and Abilities:
Stats

Smiling seeing her parents walking in she hugged Isa and Xemnas before sitting down eating her chorizo breakfast omelet burrito with salsa. Swallowing she thanked Isa and spun around on her seat a bit blushing. " So papa is it true I finally get to go to a public college! No more private teachers, security guards at every corner, and being forced to go from daddy's office to home. I'm actually allowed to go out and about on my own!" She was giving him the excite puppy eyes looking right at Isa super excited. To others it may not be that great but to her it was she finished her breakfast and tea before blinking and blushing a bit more when she was called Gemini.
" Papa I'm not a little girl it's a bit embarrassing being called that nickname.. Just promise you won't call me that in public or when others come over if I make friends.. Also I did not see my little brother so I guess he left early.." Washing the dishes she hugged them again before heading to the door eager to go to the public college.
KayaLing
Awkward_Ginasing

User Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Adjusting his tie he looked at his werewolf and was messing with his hair a bit. " Play doctor... Not exactly after all when was the last time you had a check up, let alone the proper shots..Also I think you can go last without bananas for that amount of time.. " Spotting Gemini he sat down in his seat taking his tea and drinking it reading the newspaper listening to Isa talking to her. He could not help but smirk at the conversation and would eat his fresh fruit and southwestern omelet. When she hugged him before she walked out completely he lowered the newspaper a bit. " You will meet with a professor Ienzo there I am sure he will meet you when it's time to meet until you get the actual time and place set." Hearing her leave he slid the rest of his food to his werewolf and set the newspaper down. " That suit looks good on you still it would be a shame to get it all messy doing your job.. Also seems we have a little mouse who pokes his nose into something he should not. I can expect you to handle that."
Sliding the news article over to Isa to read about Xemnas and Isa saying they were the cause of missing people and monopolizing everything, among some things that were unfavorable about them."Of course I will handle the business part and have some of the heartless sent out to gather more hearts and maybe get any feelers out for any other unwanted issues. Ienzo should be of no real concern but still I want to make sure there are no loose ends.."
Standing up he growled as it seemed a bit of his bangs were giving him issues today.

Noob

User Image

Xehanort

Time Traveler

Seeing how he forgot walking his sister to her first day of school, Xehanort dashed back home, as rash as he was into following Roxas. He dashed towards a nearby tree and jumped down, meeting up with Suzumie, saying, "Good morning Suzumie! Sorry I dashed out a bit earlier, but we're almost late for school!" The young lad says almost pushing her out into the direction of the school. He wondered how it'll be having a bigger sister, thinking of the great things they'll share. He was very determined to make sure she's always safe, but wanted to make sure they keybladers were at bay. Xehanort continues to keep pushing his sister forward to their first day of school

xXSekeraXx

Interesting Gaian

13,540 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image

ꜞⱢꜞⱢꜞⱢꜞⱢꜞⱢꜞ
Ienzo by day, Zexion by night
(or whenever he needs to fight)

ꜞⱢꜞⱢꜞⱢꜞⱢꜞⱢꜞ

"Then, I shall make you see that your hopes are nothing. Nothing, but a mere illusion!"

The rest of Saturday went pretty normal for Ienzo. In total, the steel-blue haired male had six clients to attend to on Saturday. Sadly, Ienzo didn't see Edmy for the rest of the day though. Ienzo finished work about a hour before the sun would set. This gave him plenty of time to travel back to his own place before his transformation into his Nobody self, Zexion, began. After Ienzo arrived home and secured the front door behind him, he placed his briefcase on his desk, which was in his office in the basement of his house. The steel-blue haired male carried on with the rest of the evening after his painful transformation into this Nobody self, Zexion. He finished up with some last minute work before heading to bed upstairs. For once, he actually made it to his actual bed to sleep. In fact, it was quite unusual for him to sleep in his bed since he usually falls asleep at his desk.

Finally, Sunday morning came. The steel-blue haired male got up from his bed. He then headed to the bathroom to wash up. As he glanced into the oval mirror, Ienzo looked at his hair. It had shrunk back from its longer length when he was Zexion the night before. After freshening up in the bathroom, Ienzo changed into a black sleeveless shirt, purple tie, black dress pants, and a black blazer. The steel-blue haired male then headed down into the kitchen to prepare himself some breakfast. He decided to make some oatmeal. After pouring some orange juice into his favorite glass, Ienzo opened his E-Reader for the morning newspaper. As he read about events happening around the city, Ienzo ate his oatmeal. Once he was finished with breakfast, Ienzo gathered up his things for work before taking a taxi to the college. Today, Ienzo had ten clients to see at his office. Being a very popular psychologist, people wanted him to be their doctor. Ienzo worked until very late. It was almost time for him to become Zexion once more. The steel-bluenette then decided walk home instead of taking a taxi. It would be such a bother for him to explain his transformation to the taxi driver.

After he locked up the place, Ienzo headed across the campus grounds. Ienzo could tell that his transformation was very near by the color of the sky. The sun was about to set in a couple of minutes. As he reached the front gates of the campus, a major headache suddenly came over Ienzo. He groaned at the pain that was coming from his headache. While he was just walking out of the front gates, Ienzo placed a hand onto his head. The pain was getting bigger and more unbearable. Suddenly, his very own illusions started to surround him. This time, his illusions started to attack his body. As he dropped his briefcase, Ienzo placed his other hand onto his head. Ienzo screamed as the illusions seemed to devour his very body and soul. The steel-bluenette could then feel himself collapse onto the ground. His illusions then started to fade away, which left his body laying on the ground. His hair had grown a bit longer to the one side. Ienzo was now Zexion. Zexion slowly picked himself up. He was still bit in a daze as he sat on the ground. At this point, Zexion looked extremely pale. This was a sign that he was getting sick. Probably from overworking just as much as his fatherly figure, Vexen, was capable of.

User Image

Gintsuki Chi

Sparkly Friend

User Image
“My name is Suzumie..."
User Image

User Image

My powers and Abilities:
Stats

Seeing her little brother Xehanort she waved at him before feeling him pushing her along. He was stronger than he looked which made her happy, since he would be able to take care of himself. Still it was also a bit comical to watch him kick the butt of whoever thought it was wise to pick on him. " Ok, ok I'm going easy there! Anyway where were you don't tell me you got in an argument or something with papa again.. You know it would not hurt to at least have breakfast together." Getting a bit annoyed by him pushing her along she decided if he was in the mood to lug her about why not have fun with it.
Suddenly having her full weight fall back on him she let out a yawn as if to let him think she was going to just fall asleep there. "Hmm maybe i'll just fall asleep here instead the sun spot is just right, and you make a great pillow.." She was waiting for either him to push harder or to feel him pull back to try and drop her, she was preparing for either result. Getting closer to where they would part one to college the other to his school she figured she should stop messing with him soon and wish him a good first day of school as well, her excitement building up inside.

Awkward_Ginasing

Noob

User Image

Xehanort

Time Traveler

Seeing how Suzimie was upset at her, she let her weight fall completely down on Xehanort, even though he knew he could possibly lift her weight. He gave her a push, enough for her to get on her feet, as he was holding back his true strength, as it was not the time. He simply told Suzimie, "You know, I'm not gonna come back to walk with you if you're going to fall on me every morning." Xehanort pointed his tongue out at her, and added, "I just got out because it's the first day of school for us, that's all. It felt great to come outside and check out what this place has to offer." Giving a small delightful grin, actually feeling happy that he was just being around Suzumie. Though, if she keeps up her antics, he'd go nuts! Thinking to himself, "If she starts undersizing me any bit, it's not gonna feel so great having an older sister. I've been undersized this entire time." Feeling a small bit of anger in his deep thoughts. He still walks past his sister, and after getting a good amount of space between them, he turns back, giving Suzimie a look, saying, "Bet you can't beat me!" Running his way towards the school, hoping for a nice challenge of her abilities.

xXSekeraXx

Sparkly Friend

User Image
“My name is Suzumie..."
User Image

User Image

My powers and Abilities:
Stats

" I don't think you have a say if papa finds out.. Don't you two have enough to go at each other about.. " Sticking her tongue back out at him when he did that she regained her balance when her pushed her up on her feet. Walking along with him she just sighed at his excuse for skipping breakfast. " Well you could see what there was to offer after having breakfast and giving a proper goodbye you know.. Also breakfast is important you can't skip out on that."
Walking with him she saw him bolt by her and challenged her to a race. Grinning she took off catching up to him. " You are lively this morning." Using free style she had the ice blue skates appear under her feet as she spun around and was waving bye at him not noticing the campus gates growing rapidly closer behind her.
Awkward_Ginasing

Noob

xXSekeraXx

User Image

Xehanort

Time Traveler

Seeing she used her abilities that fast, he seen she was determined to win, even if it meant showing off her abilities to Xehanort. He quickly dashed from shadow to shadow, luckily dashing right in front of her. Thinking to himself, he thought, "I Wouldn't have thought she'd use her abilities this early, what has my older self been doing to her, it's crazy. Better check her though, she can't be overpowering me" Xehanort jumped from tree to tree at lightning fast speeds, though it's not like him to show off his abilities this early in the day. However, having a small grin, he made the gates in a flash, reaching there with enough time to stand as he saw her coming down at outrageous speeds

As he was stand there, watching her, he had a cocky grin, having his finger an inch away from the gates. With a simple touch, he tapped it as she was arriving to her destination, feeling a bit tired, but did not show it to her sister. With a cocky manner, he asked her, "How many times will you lose to your younger brother today?" Laughing hysterically after. He'd thought to himself while laughing, "Looks like I'm gonna have to teach her about honing her abilities, as she's still a bit reckless with them. It's gonna be a hard task, but I can do it. Maybe after school, it'll be intense teaching her at school" Thinking in a serious manner, he still laughs to keep Suzumie amused

Sparkly Friend

User Image
“My name is Suzumie..."
User Image

User Image

My powers and Abilities:
Stats

Sliding by the gate she stopped and just listened to him with a sigh and a soft smile. " Are you sure about that? What makes you think I have not thrown it for you ever so slightly to push you a bit, or just to brighten you up hm?" Waving a finger at him the blades vanished and she went to give him a hug. " Now try to have fun today but don't be a show off I know it's hard given who our parents are but still try to give the other students a bit of a chance ok? Now run along don't be late unless you want the lecture from father or papa."
Letting go of him she would stand there and watch him take off to school at least until he was out of her sight.

Awkward_Ginasing

Noob

User Image

Xehanort

Time Traveler

"Hmph! Who asked you for your sympathy, I'm not gonna show you any!" Crossing his hands as he felt like Suzumie was holding back her abilities as well. Xehanort then listens to her saying not to be a show off, he looked with a smirk, telling her, "I'm gonna shine no matter what you tell me, it's what I do. If you call it showing off, then I guess that's what I'm gonna do!" dashing his thumb right under his nose, giving it a small, swift brush, showing his great amount of confidence to her. Xehanort felt as if he needs to be powerful in front of her, as she might, one day, clobber him into bits.

As the two go their separate paths, he heard Suzumie say to not be late. Just recalling the race they had, he shot back a remark, saying, "After our race, you tell me not to be late?! I think I should be telling you to make it for how slow you went" Pointing his tongue out at Suzumie, starting out his first day, having a huge gleam in his eye, raging in beating those that stand before him, excluding, you know

xXSekeraXx

OOC: My brain died lol Last post for the night xD

Shy Sweetheart

User Image
-> Name: Lexaeus Aeleus
-> Location: Gym
-> who’s with me? : Children
-> OOC:

I'd chime in with a
"Haven't you people ever heard of closing the goddamn door?!"
No, it's much better to face these kinds of things
With a sense of poise and rationality.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aeleus was annoyed that he had to wake up early for this stupid job that he didn’t really like. Why did he even agree to something so below him was beyond him. The only thing that was good was torturing the kids for the heck of it. Making them run laps, playing dodge ball and whatever misery type of thing he can think of. That if he the gym teacher, sometimes he ends up being the assistant, which is stupid to him. That doesn’t stop him though, he manipulate the gym teacher anyways. He chuckle his deep chuckle, his hands in front of him in an evil manner. The brown headed male grin, more like smirking at the thought of what punishment he was going to bestrode on the kids today. Aeleus started getting himself ready for the day, from grabbing his usually white t-shirt and black pants. It hugged him ever so softly, every muscle almost ripping the shirt. He wasn’t the handsome man, he knew that. But he makes it up to be the strongest. He was sturdy like Mother Earth herself. He should be since his ability is to be able to move Earth. He walked into the bathroom and brushed his teeth. He finish everything else, brushing his hair back like his style. The dark blue eyes looked himself over, nodding in agreement that he looks alright for today.

Aeleus left his apartment and walked down the stairs. Pulling out a small car remote, he pressed the green button. A small beep erupted through the silent parking lot, revealing a 1967 Mustang . A muscle car for the muscle man. He opens the door and got in, slamming the door shut behind him. He placed the key in the ignition before turning the car, which roars to life. He put it reverse, backed up and then put it in gear. He ignores the traffic laws, swerving from left to right of the traffic. It shouldn’t be this much since he lived maybe ten minutes away from the school. “Stupid parents” he mutters, putting the car in downshift as he made the right turn quickly. He found a parking spot and parked in it, turning the car off and getting out. He wasn’t late to work, he was actually early. He usually gets to work ten minutes before school open. He headed towards the gymnasium. He didn’t bother greeting the other teachers, they knew how he was. He pushed open the big red doors and saw the empty gym, a small smile tugging it way on his lips. It was better empty, no children in site or the coach. That smile soon faded away when the rather overweight coach came out of the door. “Good morning Aeleus!” the man said with a smile on his face. Aeleus looked at the man, the oversize gut made it apparent that he hasn’t workout in for years. “Good morning Robert” He said, trying to sound polite. “I thought you weren’t going to show up today. You are usually here before I am” Robert said, chuckling at the end. The man walked up to Aeleus, patting his shoulder in a good manner. Aeleus kind of looked at the man with disgust, but it was his usual expression. “I woke up late. It is amusing to see you here early. Skipped breakfast? Might do you some good, skipping others as well” he said. Yes, he was being mean and was commenting about the man weight.

Robert shrugged the last part off, knowing that he heard it all from Aeleus and just ignored that part every single time. “Nah, I just thought ill get in some lesson plans or well to see what the kids are going to do today” Robert said, shrugging. “I told you that I had that handled, I always have. Why did you do it this time?” he asked, crossing his arms across his broad chest. “I thought I could do one at least. I feel bad that you do it all the time…” Robert said, shrugging again. Aeleus rolled his eyes but let out a sigh. He removed his left arm out of his cross and extended it out. “Let see what you have schedule today” he asked, gesturing for the man to hand over the lesson plan book. Robert nodded, smiling a bit as he handed the book over to Aeleus. He took the book and opened it. A small smile forming on his lips, “not bad. I like this idea. A mile run and then dodge ball. Let’s do this then” . Robert smiled at Aeleus comment and grabbed the book like a giddy child. He watch the chubby man walk back to the office, where he would sit and grade papers and stuff that Aeleus would never do. He usually push it on him to do and he would do it without complaint. It didn’t take long for the school to be open. He could hear the kids outside, waiting for class to begin. He was already placed the dodge balls on the rack, and had them by the wall. A soft yawn escaped his mouth but he only shook his head to get rid of whatever sleep linger in his body. He was ready for school to start. He wanted to end though he knew his second job was waiting for him. He wasn’t one to be protecting people either, so being a cop was another ‘why in the heck would I accept’ type of thing.

Interesting Gaian

13,540 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image

ⱷⱤⱷⱤⱷⱤⱷⱤⱷRikuⱷⱤⱷⱤⱷⱤⱷⱤⱷ

User Image

If two people share one, their destinies become intertwined. They'll remain a part of each other's lives no matter what.

Riku sighed. The silvered haired teenager was almost at their high school yet he didn't spotted Oni at all on the way over. He had hoped to walk with Oni to school, but that thought didn't come true like he wanted to. The silverette hoped that she had recovered from her transformation between her Nobody self and her Somebody self over the weekend. In other words, he hoped that nothing bad happened to her. After all, Riku did have a huge secret crush on her. He was also constantly concerned for her well being. Anyways, Riku ended up walking with Sora instead. His best friend had dashed full speed from their house, in order to catch up to him. At least, Sora wouldn't be late for school this time. It was also a good thing that they lived fairly close to their high school. However, that still didn't stop Riku from giving his brunette friend a noogie on the head as punishment for almost being late.

Finally, Riku arrived at their high school. He stretched out his arms before placing his school bag properly on himself. As he walked throughout the school grounds, swoons could be heard from his fangirls. Riku liked to be left alone a lot yet the girls around school loved the mysterious vibe that seemed to radiate off him, plus he was a pretty boy. The girls even knew that he modeled sometimes as well. Even though Riku acted like a mysterious loner a lot at school, he still hanged out with Kairi, Sora, Roxas, Namine, and Oni during lunch break.

After saying a good morning to Roxas and leaving Sora behind with the blond, Riku headed straight for his own locker. His locker was located at the end of the same hallway as Roxas and Sora's lockers. The reason why his locker wasn't nearby by the others' lockers was because he was a grade above them. After all, the silverette was one year older than the rest of them.

Once he reached his locker, Riku placed his belongings into it before grabbing his gym clothes that their school provided out of his locker. Riku partly groaned at the thought of being tired first thing in the morning. Hopefully, they wouldn't have Aeleus as a gym teacher again this time. Aeleus was a very strict gym teacher compared to the school's couch, Robert. It was like they were put through Hell itself when the tall, broad shoulder man was the gym teacher. That said, Riku also didn't mind the challenge. The silvered haired male looked at gym as another way to train and get stronger as a Keyblade master. Sure, he wasn't going to use his 'Way To The Dawn' Keyblade right then and there. However, doing a lot of running and other kinds of physical activity would help his stamina levels.

As he entered the gym, his turquoise eyes scanned the area. He then spotted Aeleus preparing for today's gym lesson. Riku didn't know much about the man. He only knew as much as Sora, Edmy, Roxas, Lea, Oni, and Ienzo told him. He knew that Aeleus was also a police officer. Riku had been watching the news one day and had seen Aeleus talk on behalf of the police about the crime that was happening around the city. Riku then assumed that the man had turned a new leaf and didn't want anything to do with the Organization anymore, just like Lea, Edmy, Roxas, Oni, and Ienzo. How could someone be a police officer and be around high schoolers while doing things that the Organization used to do? In Riku's eyes, that wasn't possible. If he was given a second chance after being in the darkness for awhile, then he was willing to give Aeleus a second chance as well.

Riku greeted,
"Mornin', Mr. Aeleus..."

Riku then headed to the change rooms to change into his gym clothes. His gym clothes consisted of a white t-shirt, a pair of blue basketball shorts, and blue runners. Once he was done changing, Riku headed into the gym once more. The silverette leaned against the cold, concrete wall of the gym as he waited for his fellow classmates to get out of the change rooms.

User Image

SugarHighKira

Gintsuki Chi

Awkward_Ginasing

Lunar_Nyght

Sparkly Friend

User Image
“My name is Suzumie..."
User Image

User Image

My powers and Abilities:
Stats

Watching her little brother head off she just shook her head with a smile. Honestly he had such a hot head, no wonder papa Isa and her brother were always at edge like a cat and dog.. Looking at the campus she did not really realize just how big it was, hopefully she did not get lost or worse yet late to her class. Feeling around to find her classes and their location she tried to figure out where her first class was. Letting out a sigh and lowering her head a bit she really wished she had grabbed a map of the place before rushing out, looking around she figured it would be best to just look around and maybe she would be lucky and run into someone who could help out.

Awkward_Ginasing

Noob

User Image

Xehanort

Time Traveler

Checking out his schedule, Xehanort seen that he was suppose to go to gym first block. He walked on down to the gym, changed his clothes to a basic grey hoodie, some black shorts, and some black running sneakers. Checking out his other classmates, he's seen that a certain silver haired boy was among him. Xehanort was interested, and he decided to walk towards this boy and greet him, maybe rough him up a bit

So Xehanort walked towards the kid, and tell him, "What's your name, kid?" Giving him a small glare in Xehanort's eyes, he tries to startle him a bit, seeing as he knew who he was from all those years ago. Finally, seeing him after he time travelled, and became stronger than he was at the islands, Xehanort had a ton to say to him, thinking, "I have a feeling he might not remember me by just talking with him, might have to test his skills for him to remember me..." Awaiting the boy's reply, Xehanort awaits

KayaLing

Interesting Gaian

13,540 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image

₳∑₳∑₳∑₳∑₳ Axel Lea ₳∑₳∑₳∑₳∑₳

The name’s Lea. L-E-A. Got it memorized?

Axel shifted a bit in his sleep as Roxas draped a blanket over him. Without thinking to do so, the red head instinctively wrapped an arm around his blond boyfriend. For the rest of the night, the spiky red head slept in that position. The mix of his warmth and Roxas' coolest as they cuddled with each other felt pretty nice to Axel.

By the time, the red haired male had woken up, it was already noon on the Sunday. At some point in the early morning, he had changed back into Lea. As he opened his emerald eyes, Lea couldn't help, but say his famous catchphrase, 'Got it memorized?'. Not only did he said his catchphrase during some of his conversations with others, but he found himself automatically saying it whenever he transformed into his Nobody form and vice versa as well. Lea wasn't sure if it was the smell of food coming from the kitchen or if it was time to wake up that caused him to leave the world of dreams.

Lea then stretched his body before getting up from the couch. He then walked into the kitchen, where he saw that Roxas was finishing up making food for both of them. As Lea wrapped his slender yet strong arms around Roxas' waist, he whispered a 'thank you' into the blond's ear. After that, he ate the food that Roxas made. The food was pretty delicious. Somehow, it made the red head think that maybe he should ask Roxas about moving into his place soon instead of finding another place for both of them to live in after finishing college. It did make sense to ask since half of Roxas' belongings was, in fact, at the pyro's place.

With Roxas insisting him to rest some more, Lea pretty much spent the rest of Sunday doing his own homework that was due later on in the week. When Sunday night came, Lea changed into Axel. However, this time, he didn't collapse into a deep sleep. The red head managed to make it into bed instead of the couch. With Roxas curled up beside him, the red headed pyro slept quite peacefully.

Finally, Monday morning came around. Axel was Lea once more. The pyro's alarm went off, which made him reach over to turn it off, after it had wakened him up. After he rubbed his eyes from sleeping dust, Lea looked towards the now empty spot beside him, where Roxas had been sleeping during the night. No wonder the red head felt a bit more colder than usual.

As he looked a bit disappointed for not having Roxas there to wake him up, Lea said,
"Awe~ I guess he left already for school... Well, time for this pyro to get up as well."

Lea then got up from his bed and headed over to the bathroom. After washing his face, Lea glanced into the mirror. His torso was still covered with bruises from when the Heartless attacked him, but at least, it wasn't as bad as a few days ago. He then turned his attention away from his injuries and proceeded to get changed. The pyro decided to wear a red t-shirt, a black vest, a pair of khaki pants, and his favorite brown-ish yellow scarf that he wrapped around his waist. Once he was finished changing, Lea headed downstairs to make some breakfast. He decided to have some oatmeal and some apple juice. After that, Lea grabbed his school things, locked up his place, and headed for the college.

When he arrived at the campus, Lea started to head over to his first class, 'Fireworks 101'. However, something or rather someone caught his attention on the way over. It was a silver haired female, who looked a bit lost. What was even stranger, she looked like the female version of Xemnas himself. There was no possible way that the former Superior could have a gender change or allow the mad scientist to experiment on him in such a way. After all, he did see Xemnas a few days ago. Could it be that Xemnas had a daughter? It just had to be a coincidence that she looked like Xemnas. Lea decided to make his way over to her and help her out. After all, he still had plenty of time to get to class.

Lea greeted the silverette female,
"Hello, there! Did you need help with getting somewhere? You look a bit lost."

User Image

vampireninja_500

xXSekeraXx

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items