Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image
//On you, little man, I don't wanna waste much time.
//Y
ou've been pushed 'round all your life.

You've been pushed 'round by your mother and your sister and your brother.//

Wrong Place: Outside Sairaag
Wrong Time: Night, Spring 2
Wrong Music: Double Trouble

Jack was still trying to frantically get the black piglet off his head when the lady - Nadia - planted a kick squarely in his chest. Oh Gods, why?! was all he could think as she sent him stumbling backwards. He clutched at his chest where her heel had hit; the bandit was surprised that it wasn't bleeding. Another step back, and Jack fell on his butt as he tripped over a rock protruding slightly from the ground. He almost missed Nadia's introduction.

Wait... the Bandit Queen? "R-really?" Jack froze in fear. He'd heard of her, but she certainly didn't look like what he had expected. "But I thought you were a terror of a woman, wielding a flamberge like a toy sword!" He let a little bit of his breeding show as he related Nadia's reputational weapon to the giant swords that resembled claymores but had several rounded edges for extra cutting power. Normally, those kinds of swords were just for show, though, as most people couldn't use them effectively. "And they said that you're rough and tumble, just like the rest of us... And that you only have one eye!" He emphasized the last point by pinching open his left eye. There's no way this buxom broad is The Bandit Queen... isn't it?

The bandit boy didn't have much time for contemplation, though, as he heard - and felt - the beats of horse hooves, and several horsemen appeared from the forest. Jack merely listened, all the while feeling that this lady's statements may actually hold some water. If... if she's who she says she is... then I need to get on her good side. And fast! But he just couldn't overlook the fact that a certain 'Cookie' had lost some fingers. As a cook himself, Jack didn't tolerate the loss of limbs. "What?! A bandit cook should take better care of his fingers! I would never make that amateur mistake." He shook his fist at the man who was speaking before folding his arms over his chest with a look of indignance in his eyes.

And if you was married...JACKBORSMULLIGAN
... you'd be pushed 'round by your wife.

Dapper Zealot

User Image
And we all seen thepictures and signs from the scriptures,
That say false idols will get ya
But still we slaves to technology,

---=---=---=---=---=---=---=---=---=Ketos Valatores---=---=---=---=---=---=---=---=---=

For a day that felt like it was going to be the starting of an epic and force fate into heroic motion, this was not how he pictured it would be. Finally hearing about the dreaded dragon he thought he would have his chance to shine, instead, he was stuck holding up a ceiling. Once again being extremely tall, strong, and working on pure gut instinct worked against him. He got to be a make shift support beam for something that felt like it was getting heavier and heavier as time dragged on. Ketos could only dryly think to himself how he figured his heroic triumph over a dragon and establishing the name Nova Braves would be how this day ended. Punching a dragon in the face, not pretending to be a wood post. "Jeeze everyone had to go and be a coward. Oh no a dragon. Lets all run away and not finish our work. What go back and make sure things were put together correctly? Whats the chances that Keet would be making sure our house wasn't about to collapse. Its only a few days of work, and surly the foremen won't mind." All he could do was sigh, much longer and he would just have to let the place come down, he wasn't going to be a martyr for timber.

Though it looked like today wouldn't be that different from most days for the young homunculus. Like many other times his savior would be a skinny girl trying to save his a** with something heavy. Though this time it was blond hair instead of blue that was helping him. "Oi, thanks a lot girlie-er ma'am. Appreciate it." Ketos almost fell back on his own little ways of picking on his sister when she tried to do more then she could, but he was making more then sure he would show proper respect to a lady and one that was helping to save his bacon. Still he couldn't help but cringe a little seeing this blond pulling such a large bit a lumber that was clearly too heavy for his delicate frame. Still as much fussing as she did the support beam over to him he couldn't help but let out a sigh of relief.

His arms were just starting to shake by the time she got there with something to hold up the roof. Using an extra to push to make sure it was all the way up and secure. "Thaaaaank you. A few more minutes and this half the house would be like the other half the city." Now was the hard part of surviving his shoulders. Cramped and sore from holding too much for too long, Rolling his shoulders and head, rubbing his packed biceps. Boy did this hurt now. Before he could get fully onto explaining what he was doing, he heard a very signature gasp he had gotten used to hearing. Whenever people figured that it wasn't a snake skin belt wrapped round his waist but an actual snake. Now he only had a sign of annoyance instead of relief. "Missy my eyes are up here. But the fella you're looking at is called bitey, don't worry he wont, and I'm Ketos. Thanks a lot for the help though. I was going to go and deal with this dragon thing everyone was screaming about but some idiot forgot to put the last beam up for the day, and well. Uh, there I was improving. Not my strong suit if you could guess." Taking a few steps around trying to shake his body free of the cramps that were trying to lock him up from his pose before. "Oh, people call me Keet though. And I don't bite either incase you were worried." With one last roll of his shoulder blade he stuck a strong hand out to shake with the stranger. She seemed ince enough, attractive too so he put an extra effort into being hospitable. Now he just needed to get his shirt.

And I don't see a way out coming, but there's gotta be!°
My
philosophy is this:
Why waste time, with set backs
Cuz times the only thing ya can't get back

╔═════xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═════╗

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Dedicated Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image
⋊☲ Whether one is right or wrong… ☲⋉
SAULYI⋊☵ … is determined by one’s power ☵⋉

Current Location: On the road, southeast of Atlas City
Current Date: Night, Spring 2
Current Song: Imperial Capital Alcamoth

☽»⋯⋯⋰⋱⋰❇⋱⋰⋱⋯⋯※⋯⋯⋰⋱⋰❇⋱⋰⋱⋯⋯«☾

Saul really just wanted to fall asleep right then. She didn't want to have to deal with whatever Bastion was thinking, or what Conan and Kela were talking about. She couldn't care less. But her disguise was important enough for her to force a smile at the spearman's compliments. "Thank you, Bastion. It took a lot to get here, so I'm glad to know it's appreciated." She then shook her head at his first question. "Not really. I was on expeditions to places that were mostly already explored. Mostly just seeing if we missed anything... that was my job."

And then Kela burst out saying that she was bored. That makes two of us, the sorceress thought smugly as the swordsman took over the storytelling for her. My master, Lord Firrazede, mentioned something of Lina Inverse. Mostly how he wanted to keep a low profile and avoid her attention. If things go in our favor, then she'll be preoccupied with other tasks. Hero or Bandit-killer... I'd rather not fight her. Turning to Bastion, Saul tried to keep up the appearance of a kind scholar. "Is that all I need to do for watch? I think I can do that. I have a good eye for detail, so I do hope I'll notice if something is out of place."

Saul began taking off her jacket to prepare for bed, setting down her stiletto in the process. The vest was good for keeping things in place, but it wasn't so good for getting a good night's sleep in. However, there was one thing she actively had to remind herself as she folded the vest to use as a pillow. I mustn't take care of my knife. Not now, or they'll know I have some skill. Play the greenhorn... and they'll swallow anything. Just, don't clean your knife.

Questionable Genius

❛I ↷AM A;; QUESTION TO × ┏━ THE ✭ W O R L D ╮ !)
            XXXXXXXXXX N O T H I N G TO BE HEARD

Current Location: Sairaag
Current Date:Night, Spring 2

■ ■ ■ ■ ■■ ■ ■ ■ ■■ ■ ■ ■ ■■ ■ ■ ■ ■■ ■ ■ ■ ■■ ■ ■ ■ ■■ ■ ■ ■ ■

↘↘ And what do you think you'd ever say I won't listen anyway ↙↙
                        ✭ ◞ YOU D O N ' T KNOW M E ✭ ◞ YOU D O N ' T KNOW M E ✭ ◞ YOU D O N ' T KNOW M E
                        And I'll NEVER be what you W A N T
                        M- Me to be 》 M- Me to be M- Me to be 》 M- Me to be !

User ImageUser Image
              { RINADA }

Feigning the fact that she had been a bit winded from dragging the pillar over to the boy, moved over to what seemed to be a piece of rubble close by and sat down on it; her arms shaking slightly as she rubbed them a bit. Listening to the boy talk she had to blush, indeed she had been staring at the tail, but it had been something of a shock even for her. It wasn't every day that one found themselves face to face with a Chimera. Giving herself a moment to 'catch her breath', as it were. She stood up and turned her gaze away from the snake like appendage and listened to the young Chimera speak. 'So, his name's Ketos, he's actually pretty cute.' She thought and smiled, accepting the hand he held out to shake with her own. His hand seemed much larger than hers, after all, her human form was quite petite, standing only at five feet tall, and the Chimera had to have been well over six feet tall.

Giving the Chimera a smile, one that seemed to light up her eyes she dropped his hand after a moment of shaking before gazing up at him kindly, " It's a pleasure to meet you Keet, my name is Rinada, please call me Rin though, everyone does."
At the mention though of a dragon she gasped and looked around, almost as if she were slightly frightened by the prospect of one. While within her own mind she was giggling maniacally, just waiting for the opportunity to pull some sort of prank, it was obvious that this person wanted to fight her, why? She hadn't a clue, but what did it matter, it wasn't likely that he'd figure out who she was in time, and by then she'd be long gone. "What do you mean a dragon? I just came from that direction, and there was no dragon in the sky." She said pointing in the direction of her initial landing site.

Turning back to look at Ketos she tilted her head up, gazing at him in confusion, "But why ever would you wish to go and 'Deal' with a dragon, wouldn't it be wiser to just leave them alone? After all, I hear they're quite powerful." She said, giving a small shiver, feigning fear as she looked up at the Chimera, before turning her head left and right holding her staff closer to her, "You don't still think it's here do you? It's probably no longer safe to stay here if that's the case." She said gazing up at him, trembling almost like a leaf.

User ImageUser Image

❛█ 「:↸ And what. ( ❛⤴ Do y o u think .➘you'd understand. .. » I'm ↪a girl, no, I'm ❛ —a woman. ⊹ You × c a n 't 「*↗take || me. And _❛throw me away !

OOC: !

Unbeatable Raider

User Image
ed of BLACK ROSES,where I dream secrets the back of my eyelids keep. In my ☁Red sky нypnosis☁, it's only my beginning and I have the feeling I'll go
Where ever it is I want to go! ❁❀❁

This was great! Just great! First Nadia is blasted out of her next intended target of a city by some dumb beast of a dragon,then she gets groped by some idiot kid! And now she was missing half of her bandit gang and her cook was useless now! She was about ready to tear her hair out! And Jack wasn't making things easier for her. "Where in the Hell did you hear that?!" Nadia was a terror,yes,but she didn't use a flamberge-and she certainly wasn't rough and tumble! It made the Bandit Queen sound like some country bumkin's daughter of a pig wrangler! And that bit about her missing an eye just made Nadia punch Jack again. "The rumors about me should be that I'm a beautiful mistress of jewels and the stealer of hearts! Not some one eyed gargoyle!" Bo snorted and oinked at Jack as Nadia pinched the bridge of her nose. Maybe I should just kill this fool and just get a move on...

"Miss,I think that boy said he could cook."

"What now?"

"Aye. It sounded like he said he can cook."

The little bandit gang all looked at each other before they all smiled a wicked smile with a gleam in their eyes. Before anything else could happen,the men jumped on Jack and started to tie him up. Nadia hopped on her horse with Bo as Jack was all tied up and tossed onto the back of her horse. "You'll be the cook from now on,Jacky boy! Hold on tight on! Ha ha ha ha ha!" And with that,Nadia and the reminder of her crew started to ride off to their camp.

Dedicated Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image
//On you, little man, I don't wanna waste much time.
//Y
ou've been pushed 'round all your life.

You've been pushed 'round by your mother and your sister and your brother.//

Wrong Place: Sairaag
Wrong Time: Night, Spring 2
Wrong Music: Double Trouble

Jack doubled over as Nadia hit him again. "I... I just heard it around," he croaked out. "Please, I didn't make them up myself. Someone else must've said the eye thing." And with that, he was back in his natural environment: cowering for his dear life. Despite all the bad things that could happen to him at that moment, though, he couldn't help but think that she was a smoking hot babe. The boy was quite glad the rumors were false.

And then everyone looked at him. Jack glanced around, only to be greeted by wicked smiles and gleaming eyes on all sides. "Uh... I can... cook?" In what he would later recall as a blur, Jack was dogpiled, tied up, and thrown onto the back on Nadia's horse. Wha- He couldn't even think as Nadia yelled something at him and began riding off, Jack bouncing along in his tied up state.

"Jacky boy? Cook? Hold onto what?!" The boy was walking the line between cowardice and indignance... and he was leaning heavily on the side of indignance. He was also leaning on the side of having his head thrown under the running horse's hooves, but that was another issue entirely.

And if you was married...JACKBORSMULLIGAN
... you'd be pushed 'round by your wife.

Questionable Genius

User Imagefillersfillersfillersfillersfillersfillers
fillerspacefillersp Lorelei fillerspacefillerspace▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

missing you
                      fillersin atlas city
                      the hell
                      fillersthe songs keep going
                      sadistic
                      fillersthe children seem to follow

User Image

Deep within the darkened world of the Monster Realm, Lorelei sat on the floor a lolly pop, as she listened to the Monsters speak about the task. Tilting her head to the side in amusement she listened to her orders and nodded her head, "Yes Supreme King, I understand and I will obey." She said before taking a lick of the sweet candy in her hand. Giving a quick bow, she seemingly disappeared, within her other hand a small wooden pipe that held engravings on the surface that seemed to glow. Within moments, or what would seem like moments to her, she appeared over what seemed to be a large city. The humans called it Atlas City, to her, it was just another infested pool of insects. But it was these insects that would help further the cause that they had.

Even now, she could remember what it was that her King had told her, "Dawn... you are to head about the mortal world, gather for us the children and bring them into our fold, take their energy, take their life if needed. There is also one other matter for which I will need your assistance..." It was that second reason that caused her to giggle happily, never before had she had a job such as this, but she supposed that it was to be expected, after all, her master was off in some nudest colony, or was it a beach? What did it matter, for her master had left some ten years ago, his vacation obviously more important than his job at the current point in time, leaving his student, his apprentice to handle the trouble he had left.

Attached to her waist, a small rag doll hung from a string, as it seemingly swayed back and forth as she stood hovering over the city, crunching down on the lollypop before tossing the stick off to the side and grabbing the pipe that had been given to her by her King.

Flying quickly down to the floor she gazed around, her bright golden eyes scanning the streets that seemed far to empty. Lifting the pipe to her lips, causing the symbols across the instrument glow, the music began, enchanting the children though the windows, opening them as if by magic to flow over the children as they sat up within their beds, slowly walking out of their warm beds and out into the streets barefoot.

With each note of the music, it seduced the children, while keeping the adults asleep as she held the pipe to her lips, feeling the music flow though her as she looked behind her and noticed how the children seemed to almost dance behind her, following her with each note of the instrument that she played. Closing her eyes she walked though the city, drawing each and every child from their beds, putting to sleep the adults around the area, despite the fact that the children seemed to sing along with the song as if by magic.

The haunting music seemed to flow over the winds as she twirled slowly in tune with the music, enjoying the feeling that the music seemed to have over her. Even the doll at her waist seemed to twirl as if by some sort of magic, almost as if it too were dancing with her.

Who says I'm sadistic?
                                                            User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image
                                                            x
                                                            Dawn fillerspacefiller▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

O O C : .....

Dedicated Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image
FalseFirrazedeӺȉɾɽȁȝəʠѐFirrazedeDragon
ーーДɮӢʊΏђʑsoѥɂsoѮȿӝᾇɕϼsoϪҫȵsoѬгʤѧɕҫЮɣsoϚϐѧгѨʊsoҋʌϐљsoϼɣsoӜɂϖӽʤーー

Place: Atlas City
Time: Night, Spring 2

From his perch on top of the dilapidated building, Firrazede let out a soft growl. He hated dragons. They were all either self-righteous or just plain stupid. And destructive, he couldn't forget destructive. But most of all, if this particular golden dragon - who had attacked near the city then disappeared at its edge - was strong enough, then it was possible it could find him.

He couldn't have that. "Curse all your kind, dragon," the Monster muttered to himself. Now he'd have to leave the city; that would make it harder for Saul to find him after her mission was over, but that paled in comparison to the trouble being found by a dragon could cause. Stepping inside, Firrazede waved his arms out to his sides in a grand gesture. With it, a portal to the Astral Plane opened around him, causing the Monster to seemingly disappear. In the Astral Plane, his mortal form faded, revealing his true form to anyone else currently there. Not that anyone of importance would be there, for mortals could not easily travel to the Astral Plane. Slowly, he made his way south, only emerging - once again in his human form - on a rooftop in Atlas City.

And immediately he frowned. From the streets below, he heard a cheerful melody, one laced with magic that could only come from one of his own people. Of all the... Firrazede thought, grimacing. He quickly stepped through the Astral Plane again to come out closer to where the music was originating from. Below, on the street, he saw a gray-skinned girl playing the flute, followed by several human children. Why is that little runt here? And what is she doing? Hm... I'd better find out before reprimanding her. It wouldn't do me any good if I was the one interfering with one of the Lords' plans... assuming that's why she's here, parading about as if to alert every single person to our presence.

Firrazede followed the younger Monster, keeping at a distance and ignored by the children following her. Of course, he wasn't doing a good job at concealing his aura of distain. His presence, yes. His emotions, not so much.

Shirtless OTP

25,015 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Winged 100
User ImageIRENEI'm thinking about (letting it out)
IRENEMISSESBASTIONSOMUCHThe way that you feel could never be real
IRENEMISSESBASTIONSOMUCHI want you to know I finished the deal
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So I'm sayin to you I'll always be true.

RENTo the beat of my heart...
IRENELocation: On The Road, North Of Atlas City
IRENEBGM: Holding Out for a Hero

---------------------------------------In those few simple moments Irene realized she just wanted freedom. The red haired girl had never once in her life had control over anything she had done. Even her education had been picked out for her. And then, her future husband too? No, Irene would have none of that. Irene wanted her own life and her own control. The girl was starting to think she may never go back to her mother and her younger brothers until she had found her true love and had thwarted all of her plans to marry her off to a nobleman's son. Irene had no idea the kind of love it would be to change her mother's mind about the marriage, but then again Irene was sheltered as a child so she doesn't know a great many things about the world.

And then Rain said her brother could very well be dead.

Irene took a step back and clutched the front of her cloak, tears gathering in her eyes she said with a strong voice, "I won't believe he's dead."
If Bastion was dead then Irene would have set out for nothing. She wouldn't believe he was dead. If they had brought back the body then she might have been inclined to believe it was all over for her. But since the red haired man's body had never been located, then she wouldn't give up. If Bastion was dead than she would have to return home empty handed. Her hope would be shattered just like that.

"My father's body had been found and returned to use before it was buried. My brother's body however had never been located," she said, fighting to keep her voice from shaking. When had she turned into such a cry baby? Irene had been court trained and now that she wasn't in a court or situation where she needed to be, she was letting her emotions fly around her. Better to be alive than to pretend to live. Irene's face fell a little bit, but she was at least calm and in control of her emotions for the time being. "I know, even on my own, I may never find him, but I won't give up. I won't stop until I find some sign of him, alive in this world. I just want to know that he's alive and to see him one last time. I just want to know and I don't like not knowing."

Pulled from that conversation, she thought more about the power of transformation. "But why would someone want to do that? What's wrong with being one's self and living one's own life?" she asked, curiously. Sure, she had wanted her freedom enough to run away, and often dreamed of being a bird, but she would never honestly give up her form. Irene was happy the way she was and would never have it any other way. Perhaps it was a sheltered mind trying to think outside of the box she had lived in that she couldn't think of a reason why someone would want to do that. "I guess evil people don't need a good reason."

I'm taking a stance.I won't miss a chance.I want you to see,I'm not scared to dance.
User ImageIRENEUser ImageIRENEUser ImageIRENEUser Image
User Image
☁⚣Beldak "Rain" Carter⚣☁

★The price of anything is the amount of life you exchange for it.★

Current Location: On The Road, North Of Atlas City.
Current Date: Night, Spring 2

Rain was feeling quite awkward. He didn't know what to do with a crying woman. He sighed, but felt this girl might need to hear the truth. "Well if they never found a body, he could very well be alive. I've seen weirder things, but Irene, you need to know. If you plan on going out into this world, you can't tear up just from a simple question. Take that sadness and turn it into raw power. Don't let your enemies see your weakness. Put on a smile, believe me, it works. You may not feel too good on the inside, but eventually that pain goes away and you've also pissed off your enemies." Rain had put on once in a long time a genuine warm smile. She reminded him of himself a little after his first target. He had been so devastated by it. "Or in more meaner terms, quit being a crybaby, and grow up." Rain had thrown in that last part mostly just to get his point across.

"Well if you were a dragon, wouldn't you want a form to be able to move around this world that is mostly filled with humans? People don't take kindly to dragons. They're terrified of anything bigger than they are. Humans aren't used to being prey and that's when panic ensures. So what would you prefer; a false form, or your true form that will cause chaos wherever you go that has humans?" Rain only understood this logic as he himself had used disguises in the past. It was mostly in the few areas he was recognized and was targeted. They were mostly smaller towns, but of course, there was the occasional incident where he was recognized in a bigger city.

Dapper Zealot

User Image
And we all seen thepictures and signs from the scriptures,
That say false idols will get ya
But still we slaves to technology,

---=---=---=---=---=---=---=---=---=Ketos Valatores---=---=---=---=---=---=---=---=---=

Maybe this day was starting to look a little better now. He had this delicate little thing looking up at him with those big innocent eyes he couldn't help but grin and feel like he was falling more into the heroic role he aimed for at the start. Sure he was the one saved from the danger by the young and nimble side kick, but thats how these stories start some times. Or at least thats what he'll say he heard in taverns if anyone asked. So here he was, he had this little minx looking up at him like the big hero, scared and frightened of the bad old monsters. Ketos wasn't the best at reading people, and this girl was playing her mischievous cards perfectly to keep him fooled. Slowly Ketos paced over to where his shirt lay in the dirt next to where a handful of tools were being kept. Batting it against his leg to knock the dust away before pulling the vest around him, still keeping it unbuttoned and showing off chest and abs. It wasn't even for his narcissism, he just didn't like excessive clothes getting in the way of when he moved.

Looking down the way the girl pointed, if he paid more attention that would have seemed odd to him but Ketos took most things at face value. "Really? Seemed like a dragon. All the shout'n and scream'n. Even felt the ground shake a few times as if something was hitting it." This little lady must have just missed it. Not much else could have been doing that, maybe golems throwing boulders but he couldn't think of anything beyond a blast from a dragon to cause a stir like that. "Eh, don't worry about it Rin. As long as you stick with me you'll be safe from any over grown lizards. You got nothing to fear as long as the Nova Braves are in town!" He may not have been vain but the red headed homunculus sure as hell was cocky and prideful. Boasting his own just made up group name as he wrapped an arm around Rin's shoulder and pointed to the sky and to the setting sun like it was his next goal. Taking strides with her back towards town before removing himself from her person.

That other question of hers made him think. Putting a hand to his chin as he tried to figure out the best answer. Why did he wanna punch a dragon in the face? No sane person would do that. Most insane people wouldn't even think of it. Instead Ketos had his own personal grudge and his own goals that desired his personal delusions of grandeur. "Well, its not really a wish, and it sure would be a lot wiser to just leave em' be. But a man can't stand back and let something that dangerous terrorize everyone. So I'm gonna be the guy that stands up for the little guy who can't fight something that big. Ive lost too many homes and families like that, can't just stay back and let it happen to someone else cause people say it would be the smart thing not to." For all the machismo that just radiated from the guy he had more then enough heart to make up for his personal stupidity. He wasn't going to indulge the girl with a personal sob story, but that little bit about his drive and some history should be more then enough to tip her off. "But enough about that. You wanna grab a bite? Arty would tan my hide if she heard I didn't offer to repay someone who kept me from playing human pole all day." He had to wonder if his sister was doing all right. Knowing the kid was smart he didn't wanna over protect her too much, but he still wanted to check and see if she was home or not given the whole dragon thing. Eh that could probably wait till after some grub.

And I don't see a way out coming, but there's gotta be!°
My
philosophy is this:
Why waste time, with set backs
Cuz times the only thing ya can't get back

╔═════xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx═════╗

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Questionable Genius

User Imagefillersfillersfillersfillersfillersfillers
fillerspacefillersp Lorelei fillerspacefillerspace▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

missing you
                      fillersin atlas city
                      the hell
                      fillersthe songs keep going
                      sadistic
                      fillersfizzle has come to play

User Image

With the magic cast, she had full control of the singing children, the adults in the area forced into an even deeper sleep as she danced with the young ones. It was when they had just reached the gate of Atlas City that she noticed a presence, one that she had been expecting to show up soon and smirked.

Reaching down, she grabbed her doll and tossed it into the air, twirling twice as the doll extended and seemed to become a five foot version of its self. Tossing the pipe over to the animated doll, she didn't even have to look back to see it catch the enchanted pipe before it took over playing it for her as she grinned childishly and flew over towards the grumpy monster she could feel.

Within seconds, as the children continued to dance and sing their way out of the city, she gave a small bow towards the tall Monster before her and giggled, "Fizzle!"
                                                            She said with a giggle, never calling anyone by their given name, only referring to their lord as was his rightful title. "I knew you'd come!" She said hovering around him and flying in circles, seemingly out of nowhere a lollypop formed in mid air, as she grabbed the sweet item and stopped circling the Monster, "I bring orders from our Lord, he says... what was it... oh yea, 'The time draws near, take the plans and go forth and finish the job, or it will be your head.' " She said, trying to imitate the Kings deadly growl only to distort the sound, causing the threat to feel as though it had none, where as in reality, they both knew that if things didn't go well, that it would more than likely be Firrazede's head on the line.

Lifting in the air again, she licked her lollypop before letting off a loud "Whee! Isn't this fun Fizzle! The adults are all asleep, yes they are, and the children our ours! Oh.. where was it he said to take them...." She said crossing her legs and sitting in mid air the lollypop hanging from her mouth as she seemed to think about it for a moment before brightening and grinning up at the Monster that she gazed at with laughter filled eyes. "Oh yes! Now I remember! I should go and get it done before Nusa gets bored of playing the pipe and decides to play with the children hehe, that wouldn't be good at all!" She said referring to her dolly before brightening once again, "Oh I know! Will you play with me and Nusa Fizzle?" She asked happily, an almost evil twinkle in her eye, already knowing how the monster before her was likely to respond, after all, hadn't he and her Master gotten into a few fights in the past?

Who says I'm sadistic?
                                                            User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image
                                                            x
                                                            Dawn fillerspacefiller▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

O O C : .....

Questionable Genius

❛I ↷AM A;; QUESTION TO × ┏━ THE ✭ W O R L D ╮ !)
            XXXXXXXXXX N O T H I N G TO BE HEARD

↘↘ And what do you think you'd ever say I won't listen anyway ↙↙
                        ✭ ◞ YOU D O N ' T KNOW M E ✭ ◞ YOU D O N ' T KNOW M E ✭ ◞ YOU D O N ' T KNOW M E
                        And I'll NEVER be what you W A N T
                        M- Me to be 》 M- Me to be M- Me to be 》 M- Me to be !

User ImageUser Image
              { RINADA }

Rin couldn't believe her luck! The chimera before her was just way too gullible, and it was just perfect. Not only was the chimera falling for her weak damsel in distress routine, just how much better could this get as she felt him wrap his arm around her shoulder, she had gazed up into his eyes, her own bright green eyes sparkling with what she portrayed as awe. "Oh wow, that's simply wonderful! I'm ever so grateful for your protection, while coming into town I thought I saw some bandits and skirted out of the way to avoid them." Giving a pout she held her staff in one hand and listened as he seemed to boast about his group of people, the 'Nova Braves' he had called them. "Oh my what a wonderful name for for your group! You do seem to personify the name, I think it fits you perfectly." She said, although within her own mind, 'This guy can't be falling for this... this is just too easy, and who in the world came up with that name.' Within her mind, a chibi version of herself seemed to sweatdrop.

Listening though to his reasoning, she seemed to sense something more that was being purposly left out, and while her act as a scared ditz seemed to fool the chimera, Rin wasn't so stupid as not to put two and two together. 'He's apparently had trouble with dragons in the past, I have to wonder just what had exactly happened.' Despite her prankster ways, she wasn't so callous as to point such things out, everyone had their skeletons in their closets that they wanted to keep hidden; herself being no exception to the rule. Instead of prying she reached out and wrapped her arm around his own once again, gazing up at him with eyes that seemed to twinkle with tears, "Oh Keet, that's the sweetest thing I think I've ever heard someone say, you're so nice." She said sniffling as she grinned up at the chimera, enjoying how he seemed to boast more and more, it would be oh so much fun later on to transform and then see if she could get the Chimera to chase her for a while. But for now...

The sound of her stomach growling seemed to cause her to blush, for even a dragon had to eat at some point. Blushing as the Chimera suggested food, she nodded her head as they walked towards the City, "Yes, I'd love to join you for some dinner, it's been.. a few days actually, since I've had a good meal, and I could definitely go with a nice place to sleep. You wouldn't happen to be able to suggest an Inn or Tavern that wouldn't cost much would you?" She asked gazing up at him as her arm tightened very lightly around his own. 'I wonder what he would do if he knew that I was the dragon haha, probably wouldn't be so keen on asking me out for some food, that's for sure.' She thought with a mental grin while her face supported a shy smile.

As they walked closer to the city, she tilted her head to the side as she remembered something that he had said, "By the way? Who's Arty? Is she your girlfriend?" And although she couldn't give two licks, she pouted a bit almost as if she were slightly jealous, gazing up at him, a shine in her eyes almost as if asking for him to say no. She had to admit though, even if only to herself, that the chimera was indeed quite handsome, even with the tail, perhaps it wouldn't hurt anything to spend a bit of time with him, after all, who knew what sorts of fun she could have with him and his 'men' as she would called it. After all, had he not suggested that there had been others helping him with that house, prior to the moment before they had run in fear due to her true form?

User ImageUser Image

❛█ 「:↸ And what. ( ❛⤴ Do y o u think .➘you'd understand. .. » I'm ↪a girl, no, I'm ❛ —a woman. ⊹ You × c a n 't 「*↗take || me. And _❛throw me away !

OOC: !

Unbeatable Raider

User Image I'm gonna knock you out!✖✖✖ Mama said knock you out! ✖✖✖ I gotta thank God cuz he gave me the strength to rock HARD!! Knock you out, Mama said knock you out!!!✖✖✖ KNOCK OUT! ☆★☆

Current Location:Sairaag

Sooo...it looked like Hyrum was on his own. It wasn't like he didn't expect it but still,it was nice to think that Teo and Arty would follow him into the heat of battle. Not that he couldn't blame them for choosing to do otherwise,they were still sweet,little ladies after all. They had better things to do than fight a nasty dragon...and the cat girl didn't bother to spare Hyrum of that fact as she rode off on Marcus. Inn at the far side of town,got it! I'll be back for you,sweetness! So the chimera ran off to face this on his own. He was still pretty excited to have the opprotunity. If he could land a good punch on this thing,he would be a legend! A chimera winning a fight against a dragon! It would be huge! Oh boy,oh boy,oh boy! It would land him a girlfriend for sure.

So Hyrum ran in the general direction that the dragon was last seen in,studying the damages left behind in order to figure out where it could have gone. He felt like he was getting closer when he saw a familiar face. It was that Ketos guy from yesterday,chatting it up with a cute girl. Maybe they saw where it went. "Yo,Ketos! You see a dragon fly through here?" Hopefully he had forgotten about that crazy Nova Braves idea and they can just talk a little. As much as the chimera felt like he found a fellow brother in arms,he still thought the guy was missing a few screws. "I saw it fly down in this general area but lost track of it. How something that big managed to hide itself is beyond me...hey,little miss." He couldn't forget his manners in the presence of a lady. "Crazy stuff happening today,huh?"

Shirtless OTP

25,015 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Winged 100
AIONDAHARPYUser Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"I'm like a puzzle, but all of my pieces are jagged.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXAnd if you try to hold me back I might E X P L O D E."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXI can't be tamed
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXThe Where: Sairaag
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXThe When: Spring 2, Nighttime
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXThe Tunes: I Miss The Misery

__________________________The sky here was the same, and yet it felt so very different.

Aion, eldest prince of the Harpies spread his great, honey-golden brown wings and launched himself up into the darkening sky. The trees were just as green here and the mountains just as rugged and gray, but nothing felt familiar here. Harpies maintained a connection with the earth, but there was something subtly different about this land. This earth was still dirt and soil, but it had lived beneath cities still connected with magic. To him, it seemed like the very land itself had soaked some of this up and seemed so... alien. Not that he minded, it just meant that he was getting closer to what he sought.

Power, sweet undeniable power.

Aion soared through the sky, closing his eyes for a moment to take in the feel of the air rushing past his face. The scent of pine and burning wood drifted into his nostrils and reminded him of home. Except there was a spice the air was missing, like the smell of ages cinnamon and fresh cloves. Maybe that was just due to the old fortuneteller who had been the only one to see him off, but he missed that smell. Hearing the heavy beating of wings far larger than his own, Aion opened his gold eyes and found the form of a large beast within his sight.

A dragon. For what else could be so large and so powerful, but a golden dragon?

Aion had no favor for dragons, and he quickly dove into the mass of trees they called a forest and latched his talons onto a branch to catch himself. He righted himself on the sturdy branch, and watched from a distance as a dragon terrorized a town. The golden prince made no move to help them, if they couldn't take care of themselves then they weren't worth his time and effort. The strong survive and the weak deserve to fall. That was the law of his people. The prince watched until the dragon had vanished before he set off in the direction the beast had been in. Perhaps he could ask questions and find answers.

He was impatient.

Aion glided over the trees and took a swift landing in a small clearing near the city. At least, that's what seemed like a city. On his travels across the land, he had stuck close to the mountains and to the smaller, less obvious villages and towns. He had crept his way further and further north. But now that he was here.... he never realized there were so many humans in the world. Aion had nothing against humans, or rather he had something in common with most of them. The weak ones who sought strength to overthrow those who opposed them. Yes... he knew that feeling all too well.

Walking on his legs, his talon-ed feet carried him over the grass and the dirt until he heard the sound of hooves. They were close and drawing ever closer. Good. Maybe I can finally find someone worth talking to around this place, he thought to himself as he walked forwards and blocked the path just as his query rounded the corner.

The first thing his eyes saw was a woman with long silver hair and skin a sultry dark color. Never had he seen skin such a color before, and he would be lying if he said his interest wasn't piqued. She seemed like a leader, and that was a good place to start. "Halt, woman, and steady your steed. You seem like the leader of this... group and I demand your audience," he said, voice loud enough for her to hear and tone saying she should obey him without question. Aion held himself tall and straight, stretched out to his full height and his honey-golden wings held proudly against his back. Arm were crossed over his chest, the talons of one hand lightly ticking against the exposed flesh of his bicep. Golden eyes boldly met her own, and well... he was simply waiting, painstakingly for her to do what he asked.

If she needed help getting down then... he wouldn't be held responsible for what happened to her on the way down. Aion was impatient right now and there was no telling what he might do.

I'm not a mistake, I'm not a fake
It's set in my D N A

User ImageAIONLAALBIONUser ImageAIONLAALBIONUser ImageAIONLAALBIONUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out