Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,800 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Market Browser 100
              User Image

xxxDean didn't know what you wanted to do more , sometimes he had to remind himself that wit and sarcasm were in their blood. Even the snot nosed innocent nice guy Sam. He hadn't the vaguest idea on what this freshmen fifteen crap was all about and honestly mentally noted to bring it up in a late conversation. He had just begun like he was getting used the military and all their Lingo, or lack there of. Seriously the amount of acronyms in the services were insane and the sad thing was is that one acronym could stand for any X amount of things!."Damn straight." He quickly agreed,"I don't understand how one can simply sit down with nothing to do and be content with themselves. Sure we got that essay, but even that crap. We have a whole week to write a small paper, a few measly pages about something completely and totally irrelevant to anything -- it's going to get thrown away or shredded. Maybe even burned. Unless the Professor has an M.O. for going around murdering the owner of whichever is their favorite, least favorite, the best grade or worse... I don't see any real need, any real purpose for having to write this thing." There were a lot of things Dean would not share with his brother, but given the opportunity anyone would complain and Dean was no different. Although he kept his voice low as they walked through the mess. Dean didn't talk about his feelings to many and he sure as hell wasn't going to share anything without some complaining here and there.

xxxSam had wondered off for a brief moment to grab a drink just as a familiar red head shuffled her way passed them. "See you in class Red!" There was a moment of contemplation as Dean grabbed a water for himself to perhaps pester the red head once more. In the corner of his eye though he found his brother already waiting and chose to continue onward toward him waving at Red. "I'm sure I've got it written down somewhere." Which he did, anything of any importance was jotted down in the little notebook he carried on him at all times. It was a booklet of things to get done and things to remember. But that was besides the point. "There was a turn here and there, it was dark. I'm sure when needed I can find my way back." Instinctively Dean both waited for his brother to step out himself and scanned the area before returning to face his brother with a smirk. "Look at you Duck Dogers... with all your fancy ideas."

xxxDean continued to follow his brother for the next couple of moments, the idea hadn't quite crossed his mind. Noted he hadn't really thought too much on the topic. He had just gotten in and had just recently found that that low-and-behold his brother was attending the same place. Sure, it didn't sound like a half bad idea and he had half the mind right then to completely agree with it. He knew better though. He'd have to sit down and get used to this, get used to the life. He hadn't leaned on someone for help during his time in teh service to get where he was and wasn't about to start now. No, first he would get his bearing get used to this somewhat-civilian like environment. "But you know what Sammy, I may have to take you up on that in a couple of weeks... And don't you dare think that means I ain't going to already be practically living there in the meantime." Depending on where all this went he may move in, but until then. He was completely for showing up sporadically and simply giving his brother a hard time about everything.

xxx

xxx
              User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Magical Cat

D o n ' t c a l l m e S a m m y

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sam chuckled, fading off into a content hum. "Sometimes it's nice to relax. I like sitting outside on a nice day. But hey, that essay might not be all you have to do. You have a few other classes, right? They might have homework, too. I think the essay is just something to get your brain flowing, so the teacher can see what kind of skill level you're at. A lot of things you'll learn in the basic classes seem useless, but you might think back on them once in a while. I managed to use a few math tricks from high school recently." He led his brother across campus towards the dorms. The building was old brick, a few stories high. Tugging the door open, he held it for Dean before going ahead. He paused to point out a plaque just inside the door. "Says this place used to be an old hospitol before they converted it to another dorm when the school got overcrowded. Think anything wierd ever happened? Strange deaths when it was a hospitol. Bet it was creepy. Medical practices were terrible back then." He made spooky waving motions with his hands before laughing and dismissing the silliness. "Anyway, now its the Delta Sigma Phi house."

Sam waved to a few friends as they headed down the hall, some of the other men looking suspiciously at Dean. It was afterall a fraternity house, but not the type with hazing or crazy joining rites. Just a group of men who worked towards bettering themselves, by way of education and healthy friendships. One of the heads of the house was talking to a few others out in the hall. Sam paused, gesturing to Dean. "Hey Alex, this is my brother Dean. he just enrolled here, and I'm showing him around. He may be interested in joining us after he gets used to college life." Alex immediately smiled and extended a hand. "Welcome to Kansas State. If your brother says you're alright, then I'm sure we'll get along just fine." He continued in a joking tone. "Just watch out for the ghosts. Some of the guys say they hear things at night." Sam frowned and shook his head, then continued down the halls to his room, unlocking it and letting him and his brother inside. "Alex is a little superstitious."

His dorm room had turned out looking just like his room at home. Art supplies were spread all over the place, but in an organized manner. Paintings leaned against the wall by the desk to the right, where paint and brushes were stacked in containers. A laptop lay on the bed, against the left wall. He had set up a tv and a radio, the latter of which he turned on to some soft rock station. He cleared some homework and drawings off the table in the center of the room and flopped down on the floor to eat. It was a low table, one of those Japanese kotatsu tables where one would just sit on cushions, with a heater underneath for the winter. "Sorry about the lack of chairs. I tend to sit on the floor a lot of the time anyway, watching tv or studying." Sam unpacked his sandwich and his salad, sitting crosslegged as he bit into the sandwich. Even though the table was meant for a family to sit around, it still looked a little small with Sam's long legs curled under it, his tall frame leaning over it. Course, the table was made in a country where most of the residents were around five feet tall. "This cozy little table was a moving in gift from Bobby. Got it in Japan, I think."

(OOC: Delta Sigma Phi house is one of the haunted places I read about that I'll use in the plot later. Wooo~~ )User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Icy Krampus

15,925 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
User Image
oan eon

Take your breath 'til nothing's left.
Scars of life upon your chest.
And I know wherever it goes

tab Joan didn't care that she had bumped into multiple people as she ran to the cafateria. She didn't care that she knocked one girl over and caused her to loose the books she was carrying. All that mattered was getting to Alicia before Johnathan did. "I'm walking in now," Joan said to Alicia over the phone as she ran into the cafeteria. Not waiting for Alicia's repose Joan hung up her phone and slid it in her pocket.

tab Making a beeline to the fire pit Joan saw a guy that fit the description of Johnathan that Alicia had given of him. She decided to not engage him this yet but let him get close enough to Alicia to prove it was him. Joan didn't want to risk taking down the wrong guy. When Joan saw Alicia she was still holding the phone to her ear frozen in fear looking toward the man who had went from a casual walk to a slight job to get to Alicia. Joan and Johnathan got to Alicia at the same time. Johnathan reached out and grabbed Alicia by the wrist, grabbing hard enough she yeled a little in pain. "How dare you run from me you ungrateful b***h!" he growled as he jerked her wrist trying to pull her to him. He opened his mouth to say something else but before the words escaped his lips Joan hit him hard enough to split his lip. Stumbling backwards he let go of Alicia's wrist trying to process what happened.

tab "You touch he again I'll snap your neck," Joan said staring him down as he whipped some blood from his lip with his forearm. Joan had moved between the two, not showing any signs of backing down. "This doesn't involve you, you red headed whore" the man said acting in both anger of his pride being hurt of Joan drawing blood and that Alicia had ended their relationship before he wanted it. "This is just between me and my girlfriend.". Joan stepped closer to him puffing out her chest some showing she was not intimidated by him. "You must have more beauty than brains s**t head. She broke up with you months ago. Get over it. " The man looked at Joan balling up his fists. "I have no problem striking a b***h" Joan just smirked "Bring it b***h!" Joan said jesting for him to take his best shot.

tab Johnathan lunged at Joan with anger flaming in his eyes. When he got into reach Joan round house kicked him right square in the chest. She hated this. She was retraining herself. She could have ripped him limb by limb with out breaking a sweet. But no she had to keep up the illusion of being a human female. Even though she had to keep the illusion up she did kick him hard enough to send him stumbling back and fall on his butt. Johanathan screamed out what only Joan could make out as "I'll ********' kill you" as she got up to his feet only to be suddenly surrounded and detained by the campus police.

tab Joan kept herself from forwning because she wasn't done yet. As the officers detained and dragged Johnathan out before he caused anymore of a scene Joan turned to Alicia who had started to cry in fear. She pulled Alicia to her letting her head rest on her shoulder. "Its okay now. Everything is good. " The girl sniffled a little as she clung to Joan. An officer came to them and asked for their statement. Alicia explained that Johnathan was an abusive ex that wouldn't let her go and that she had moved colleges to get away from him. She also explained that Joan was her only real friend in town and that was why she was called. The officer wrote everything down and reassured that Johnathan would get a permanent ban from the campus. The officer gave Alicia his card telling her that if she couldn't make it to her classes today to just have her teachers call him. The officer then bid them farewell and left.

tab Joan held Alicia a little longer and watched as the rubber neckers had finally went back to their normal day. She rubbed Alicia's back and started to lead her to the door. The girl needed to go lay down. "What... if he shows up at work" Alicia asked fearing that would happen. "Oh if he shows up there he is a dead man." Joan simply answered that as she lead them out of the cafeteria and toward her dorm. And her statement was true. If Johnathan some how made his way to Pandora's box she'd kill him.

Who:Alicia and those in the Cafateria
Where:Cafateria
Thoughts/Feelings:Mother Henish
Wearing:Another Day
OOC:Anyone can come and check on Alicia if they want.
As if they saw everything.

Angelic Gatekeeper

Charlie was wandering around the area of the cafeteria half lost in thought and half waiting on her friend. She had seen what had transpired and actually got bumped in the shoulder by the campus police as he was exciting the cafeteria dropping her phone. She looked up as he was being brought out, she narrowed her eyes. She was used to seeing people being dragged out at night, but in the middle of the day? That just wasn't normal. She bent down to pick up her phone, the screen was cracked and she sighed, she had just gotten it repaired.

"Well that's ironic" she mumbled to herself, "an IT girl with a broken phone."

She swiped open her phone just to make sure it was still functional, which it was, it was comforting as her phone buzzed with some texts from her friend Melody

TEXT FROM MEL: OMG YOU MISSED THE MOST B.A. FIGHT CHARLIE!!

Melody was a young girl standing nearby when all this occurred, she was known around the campus as being, the Gamma Phi that's easy on the eyes. But to Charlie she was just a wiry girl who she had been friends with in Foster care. Happenstance let them stay together.

RESPONSE: I'm sure I can live without it Mel, besides I'm waiting on you, we got to clean before inspections remember?

FROM MEL: Oh right, yeah i'll be right out. But Charlie, I think I see this that you may like, why don't I head out to the dorm and you can chat?

RESPONSE: What? o///o Mel you don't have to do that...

Before the text even got sent Charlie felt a hand on her shoulder, "Oh let me do this for you!" Next to Charlie, Melody looked like a Hobbit. Her height was nothing to sniff at, for her attitude makes up for her limitations based on height. Charlie sure appreciated her sentiments, but honestly, the girl took her romance schemes too far sometimes.

User Image

User Image

6,800 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Market Browser 100
              User Image

xxxDean had snatched a burger out the carry out and was in the midst of devouring it while his brother went on a rant about classes and more homework. That was most defeintely not something he was looking forward to, more work with little purpose. Sure it helped the teacher and maybe it got the brain flowing, but it didn't change the fact that he didn't like it and thought it was a complete waste of time. Look at him, one hour into class and already hating on everything that was going on. "High school, hun?" It felt like it had been centuries since the last time he had been walking down the halls as the biggest bad a** in the school; ditching class and hooking up with the ladies. Giving the teachers a hard time and not giving a rats a** about what was going on outside of the world. Talk about doing a complete three sixty, huh. "Alpha Sigma Phi..."

xxxDean followed his brother into the former hospital and continued to munch on his burger as they passed those malingering in the halls like a bunch of privates practically begging to be put on detail work. Upon hearing his brother introduce himself and apparently why he was walking up and down the halls, Alex turned to face Dean. "Dean." The two shook and there was a short exchange, most of which Dean merely smirked at. Alex didn't seem too bad, he kept it short and interesting before taking his leave.. "Something goes bump in the night and it's all the talk isn't it?" Dean chuckled from behind his brother as he opened his door.

xxxIt was much more organized than the rooms Dean had walked into when they were children. At least it looked at least like everything was placed where it was for a reason, it wasn't GI clean that was for damn sure but livable and more than acceptable for his brother.He was surprised to see the lack of furniture though and was about to bring it up when his brother spoke up about it. He took a seat at the table before "You wont' hear any complaints from me." Honestly the war returnee was surprised, he felt quite at ease in the room. It was open and didn't leave too much to the imagination, which in his case was for best. Sometimes the man wished that the fairy tales everyone grew up on were true; he would sooner chose to live a life that had them and not see the atrocities that one man can put another through. Dean popped open his carry out and started on his second burger, he was a quick eater and shortly later he was chugging down some water before grabbing his final.
              "You wont' hear any complaints from me."

xxx"Now be honest with me here Sammy. How have things been with you?"He was curious, a lot of time has passed and Dean wasn't going to lie. He was not the best person to go to when it came to maintaining contact with anything outside of work. He had two phones; one for work and the other for home, but it was safe to say that unless he was receiving a call the 'home' phone was constantly forgotten. Out of everyone Sam would more than likely be the first person he called, followed by Bobby and then his father. John and Dean didn't have a falling out; but the both of them were the sort who would only call one another if something dire came up. Aside of that they worked and saw each other when their leave days happened to cross. This was not originally the case, but deployments either brought people together or pushed them apart. In the case of Deans relationship with Sam and Bobby, he felt closer to them more so than he had when he first left. And with John, well how does one simply get along with someone who is so much like them? Who knows when something is up, even when you don't want the world to know. Distance was best for the two of them, he still loved his father just simply....at a distance.

xxx

Magical Cat

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Unlike his brother who seemed to be chowing down on the burgers as fast as possible, Sam nibbled on his sandwich slowly. Maybe the reason Dean ate so fast was the fact that the burgers would get cold, or maybe Dean wasn't used to having access to so much good food. He couldn't help wondering how all those burgers were going to fit in his stomach, but they did. "You're going to have a stomach ache later." He grinned."I can't imagine eating all that junk. It'd sure bother my stomach."

His expression went quiet, solemn, as he thought over his first couple semesters, since Dean's last call, what to catch him up on. He thought over the three basic parts of life, that he was aware of. School, work, love life. He had two of the three. The one he didn't have, he wasn't sure if he should even mention it. What attractive young college guy wouldn't have a pretty lady on his arm? He just hadn't really found anyone he was interested in, or who could keep up with his intense study sessions. That's what he'd say if Dean asked. He surely wouldn't mention the men he might have been looking at, in addition to the ladies. "As for a love life, I don't really have one. I had a girlfriend for a little while but she...she doesn't live here anymore." And by not living here anymore, the truth was...not living anywhere. But he didn't want to talk about it. After a few seconds of akward silence, he quickly rambled into the next topic.

"Work has been great. I work at an art supply store just down the road." He guestured ambiguously in the general direction of 'down the road' towards where the store would be. "No uniform, which is nice. Just my usual clothes and a plain blue apron with my name on it~." Sam had finished his sandwich and was now munching on the salad, a chef salad with plenty of meat piled on top. He'd get his protein somehow, even if the bowl was mostly, as Dean said, rabbit food. "I work a few days a week, and they're willing to schedule me around my classes. Its a nice place to work. They supply the college with art supplies for classes. A lot of the students shop there."

"And uh...school. I mentioned already that I'm taking art history and painting. And of course, english and math. I've made a lot of friends here. So overall, I've been doing pretty well. It's a really nice college. I think you'll like it here." He took a moment to shovel in a few mouthfuls of salad, composing his thoughts. "The only thing missing was family. You. You probably don't want talk about military stuff, but how was it? How'd you convince them to let you out for school?" And the last thing on his mind, that he felt kind of obligated to ask. "Have you heard from Dad? It's been even longer since I've heard from him." Sam and his dad never got along very well. He'd practically grown up without parents, after his mom had gone, and his dad had been in the military most of thier lives, since before they were born. His dad was constantly pushing him to enlist too. But Sam, he just wanted a normal life. He wanted to finish school and go to college. Being on a stressful battlefield would have turned him into a completely different person. He had been told that before thier mom died, she always went on about how she just wanted a normal, easy life for her boys. To not follow thier dad into the military. To just go to school and meet a girl and get married. She sang to him when he was a baby, but he didn't remember the song she sang until Dean had showed it to him later. It was a bit of a mantra for him now.

Momma told me when I was young, listen closely to what I say
If you do this, it'll help you some sunny day
Take your time, don't live too fast
Go find love, and don't forget, when I'm gone, I'll be watching you from above.

Be a simple kind of man
Be something you love and understand
Baby be a simple kind of man
Won't you do this for me son, if you can?

All that I want for you son, is to be satisfied.

6,800 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Market Browser 100
              User Image

xxxDean glanced over at Sam at the mention of his stomach getting upset later in the day, his brother didn't even know the half of it. Eating junk, while not completely unusual was defientely not something he did as often as he did while living back at the house...and his stomach loved to remind him every single time."You don't know the half of it." He smirked, "But I'd be really sorry if I was eating that." The older brother replied eyeing the salad.

xxx His brother was quiet for a bit, Dean figured he was going over whatever he had done since they had last spoke and as he did Dean went over a couple of things in his mind. This was supposed to be a sort of growing experience for the man along with it being an obvious big jump in pay. Saying he made it out of here in one piece. Dean wasn't stupid, he may have been well trained in self defense and had to have killed his fair share of people. But the type of training he had was more of a 'holy crap there's a single or couple of guy(s) who got the jump on me'...not here's Johnny and all his messed up friends. He'd seen the movies and their interpretation of College and everyone knew the golden rule. "Safety in Numbers...unless there is a serial killing amongst your ranks." Was that last part even part of it?"Oh!?" The initial reaction of Dean's had been a knowing smirk, followed by slight amusement at the mention of a girl then a frown. There were more to the story, but Dean if nothing else was an NCO and he knew when to prod. Sammy was most definitely not in the prodding sort of mood there was a look about him that screamed it. Before he could put anymore thought into the subject though he was going on about his work experiences.

xxxDean couldn't help himself, the way his brother talked about his job had him smiling. Out of habit more than anything Dean glanced over at where his brother gestured before returning his attention back to his brother. His expression fell quickly at the mention of the lack of family in his brothers life and his own work related topics considerably. "Last I heard he was having a ball trying to keep the kids in line." Dean chose to not elaborate on how long ago that had been and continued on leaning back onto his arms. "Last I heard they were set to head back out of the States sometime in the coming months." This was not bad, he could do this. Talking about things such as his father and what he did, so long as his mind didn't wander. So long as he kept his whims about him. "He asked about you of course. Figured I had talked to you last, I suppose he was right." Dean couldn't help but smile at the fact that his brother seemed quite happy with where he was right now. It was good, knowing that everything seemed to work out for the best with him. Their family most definitely was not close they had their issues. Issues that Dean couldn't help but believe wouldn't exist if their mother was still around.

xxx

xxx

Magical Cat

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sam shrugged. He had hoped to get a few more details. "Don't have any epic battle stories to share?" But he wouldn't push it. They lived in totally different worlds. And war wasn't really one of those things you brought up in casual conversation. Bloodshed and killing did something to a person that they didn't tend to want to relive. It had sure turned his older brother into a man. He could see that. Over the last couple years he'd sure bulked up. Sam tried not to let his mind wander as he really took in how much his brother had visually changed. A few scars, more muscle. He still had that goofy charm. A total ladies man. But there was something different, that look someone gets when they've seen too much. He'd heard about how war changed people, but he couldn't even fathom it.

His salad long gone, Sam didn't even notice the time passing. First they were talking about the present, and then they were reminiscing about the past. About when they were kids, and about how things were before they'd all gone thier own separate ways. The sun was going down, and soon the day was turning into night. They'd turned on the tv and lounged around in front of a movie. As an old classic horror movie ended, Sam glanced at his watch. "Holy cow. Its 8 o'clock. Do you still want to head out? We could check out Miss Cherry Pie." He dug into his pocket and fished out the card Joan had given them, holding it up for Dean to see, then twirling it between his fingers idly. "First drink is on me. You deserve a night out." Sam stretched before standing up and going to dig through his closet for some fresh clothes to wear. Might as well wear something nice in case they ran across someone worth impressing.

6,800 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Market Browser 100
              User Image

xxxDean's frown furthered at the mention of work; oh he had seen some things and in a world like his where you picked out the bad more than the good... he didn't exactly think about what few good times he had over there. More or less his memories were filled with the monstrosities that people could do to one another. He could run from bullets, from the enemy, even his First Sergeant who was looking for the culprit of the most recent prank... but those were few and far between the horrors that plagued day to day life outside of the wire. "You sound like my homework..." Dean deflected before falling down onto his back.

xxx Dean wouldn't ever admit how nice it was to sit down and just talk with his brother. Sure they had been close at one time but if there was another thing that came with the military life -- it was missed times with the family. Sure, there was technology and it was helluva lot more easier to get in contact now of day, but let's be honest most the time after work the only thing you want to do is sit down and forget about your worries and what happened during the day. Family, typically wanted to know the opposite and honestly Dean hadn't been able to convince himself to pick up the phone and call either ."Hell yeah!" He had reached into his pocket to bring out the identical card and found it was not where he last placed it. With a frown the eldest ran his hands through his pockets before shrugging.

xxx "Now that I can get used to." He drank, he wasn't afraid to admit it. Drinking, was unfortunately not one of the things you could do while deployed...last thing you wanted was soldiers with guns while intoxicated. Seriously, just youtube some of the stuff they do when simply bored. "Look at my Sammy, fancying himself all up." Dean laughed, sure there were a couple of people who may have caught his eye for a moment since he had been here. But lets face it, before Dean could invite anyone else into his FUBAR-ed mind, he would have to clean it up first. Those night terrors of his he wouldn't wish upon anyone, especially someone who was not quick enough reflexively to wake up him. Throwing something at him worked occasionally, but you'd be surprised with what you learned to sleep through with the shenanigans others pulled. "He's all grown up." Dean couldn't help but dramatically reach up and act as if he was wiping away a stray tear before laughing and waiting for his brother.

xxx

xxx

Magical Cat

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sam pulled a loose button-up plaid shirt out of his closet, replacing the plain tshirt he had worn the rest of the day. His back was to Dean as he pulled off the tshirt, then tugging the sleeves of the new shirt on. He rolled up the sleeves to his elblows, turning to Dean with a rather flustered look on his face. "Shut up, Dean. You make me sound like a girl taking forever to get ready." He glanced down at the buttons of the shirt, making sure to get them lined up, leaving the top one undone. His chestnut hair fell in his face, but that couldn't hide the tinge of pink across his cheeks and the bridge of his nose when his brother continued to tease that he looked all grown up. He ran his hands over the shirt, smoothing it out before turning to a full length mirror on the closet door. He grabbed a brush from the shelf nearby and combed out his hair. He took a deep breath and sighed, letting out his frustrations in that breath.

His eyes smoldered a bit, but he grinned in a teasing way, as if he had something planned for later. The younger brother could still find a way to tease the elder. It wasn't just up to Dean to do the teasing. "Okay, lets go." Sam glanced at the business card again, thinking over the streets nearby. "Its a little far to walk. Got your car? I didn't bother with getting a car, since I just walk to placees near campus." He smiled at the thought of the old Impala. He hadn't seen it since his brother had left. They'd grown up in that car, and he hoped it was still running strong. He could still see in his mind where thier initials were carved into the side door. Thier dad had kicked thier asses for that, but never repaired it. Sam smiled at this, and headed out the door with his brother, glancing around for the student parking lot.

6,800 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Market Browser 100

User Image x User Image x User Image x User Image

User Image

They call me:
                                                  Gabriel

Lights, food, candy, women, men, booze, loud music.

This was what he was talking about. If there was a single upside to this 'higher education' thing humans came up with, it was places like this. Bodies everywhere, the deafening music, drugs surely being tossed into drinks... not like I'd know anything about that. Gabriel was never one to make an appearance in a small crowd, too many people seemed to recognize him. Sometimes he forgot to change his appearance and it was easier to show up in a large crowd where others weren't too keen on taking note of everyone in attendance. Sure, being recognized was not always a bad thing... the students -- or at least those who were around often at these things -- could easily remember his attendance at a few. Of course this had caused issues a couple of times when the police were called, a few students would claim he was there. But how could someone who was caught on video somewhere across the city doing a number of things possibly be at a college party? Oh, how Gabriel enjoyed the perks of being what he was.

So here came the king, greeting those who did recognize him with his signature sweet in hand. Today it just so happened to be a strawberry shortcake. There were a few people he recognized as a couple of his new students from earlier in the morning, a few old faces that should be making their way out of this place, others he recognized in passing and finally those who were completely new to the whole scene. It was chaotic, a pure blissful chaos and he may or may not have contributed to. He'd never admit it but there were a few things about the humans that Gabriel couldn't help but appreciate. The candy, most definitely one of them-- even if he tasted each individual ingredient more times than naught. Those ingredients, at least, were sweet and seemed to blend well together. Gabriel was long passed the days of 'trying' out foods, he had his favorites and would stick to them till the day he died-- or more realistically, till they faded into history.

Gabriel was currently leaning against the bar speaking to one of his students he taught two years ago. She was nice and a history major, one of the few reasons why he bothered speaking with her. There was a genuine curiosity about how things were in the olden days and asked the right questions. Being a creature who lived during practically all of human history, with the ability to do what he could... who could ask for a better professor. Of course, that is not saying that he gave out what he was. He was just simply a professor with many 'resources' and someone many of his students came back to when they needed information. If you were in his good graces chances were he would help you, if not? Well, it wasn't uncommon for him to send you off in the completely wrong direction for information-- or having the most horrible day of your life.

That's right guys, Loki was not as false as many people thought. Neither were the Coyote or the Archangel Gabriel; they were just as alive as they were in the days when their stories were told. He was still as connected with the human race now as he was in the past... just more discrete about it. And the best part?

So much time had passed that he (Loki, Coyote or Gabriel) weren't even thought of as the culprit.

Either way you're ubber boned.

Angelic Gatekeeper

Charlie sighed, she had obviously missed her shot as she stood outside the cafeteria alone. Mel had left a bit ago and Charlie had decided to head out following behind her a while after. When she had arrived in her dorm Melody was laying on her bed with her laptop on her chest. She looked up at Charlie and smiled softly.

Charlie nodded and went straight to work gussying herself up.

"You going out today?" Her friend said. "You never go out. I thought we decided we didn't do that." she sounded nervous.

"Well what's so wrong with meeting up with people at a strip club and having a few beers?" Charlie responded.

"Well alright, just keep me up to date, and come here your hair is a mess and I don't think sneakers are appropriate." Mel put her computer down next to her and sat up beckoning Charlie closer to her.

Melody was in Gamma Phi, so Charlie trusted her with pretty much anything fashion related. So she let her friend do her hair and pick out the appropriate clothes. Ironically their clothes had always fit each other, so them sharing clothes and shoes was never a problem.

After about an hour they were done and Melody was extremely giddy which wasn't odd for her.

"I take that as a good sign?"

"Oh yeah. I'd bang you hard core. Now go. Have fun!" Melody smiled and watched her friend leave.

Charlie smiled and almost skipped out of the room. While Melody decided to lay down and continue watching her show on her computer.

[OOC: Charlie's Outfit ]
User Image

User Image

Icy Krampus

15,925 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
User Image
oan eon

Take your breath 'til nothing's left.
Scars of life upon your chest.
And I know wherever it goes

tab Joan had taken Alicia back to her dorm room and stayed with her till she had felt safe. Joan tried to convince Alicia to just stay in tonight at forget about work. Alicia insisted on working that night and Joan gave in. She was now leaving Alicia's dorm room and heading to her own. She had lucked out and got in the same dorm as Alicia and told Alicia to get ready for work and meet her downstairs in an half hour.

tab Stepping back into her dorm room Joan began to undress even before the door latched shut throwing the shirt in the hamper Joan pulled out her cell phone. After finding a contact labeled "Viking" she hit call and then speaker phone putting the phone down on her dresser as she continued to undress to get ready. After about three rings the phone picked up and the sound of music blaring could be heard and a voice of a woman about the same age.

tab "Hey there sexy!" The chipper voice on the other side said. "Figured out the free dance drink for tonight yet?

tab "That's not even why I called. " Joan said cleaning out her pockets before taking her pants off. "I haven't even thought about it yet today."

tab "That ain't a good sign, the voice answered before yelling something off to the distance about fixing a light. "Somethings up ain't it? Do I need to tell the boss you gotta miss tonight"

tab "No just have the boys looking out for a specific person. There was an incident on campus involving Alicia" Joan began to put on the necessary undergarments for her outfit. "Her ex that doesn't think the relationship is over showed up. She's afraid he'll show up.

tab "Okay I'll tell Tiny and the guys... s**t gotta go... Had a power surge earlier and trying to fix the lights for tonight ... Trying to get it open in the next hour... FIGURE OUT A DRINK! Love ya!" With that the line went dead and the Viking was gone.

tab Joan finished getting ready and worked a little on more eye catching makeup for the night. Reds and blacks though she knew she would change it again when she got closer to her dance time. After being satisfied with the make up she looked at the clock. She needed to meet Alicia in 5 minuets. Sitting on her bed she slipped and laced on her boots and headed out the door sliding her phone basically in the only place she could put it her cleavage. When she got to the lobby she found Alicia dressed in ready. Her hair still in pig tails and dressed like a school girl but not completely slutty for the walk. Nodding at Alicia they headed out the door and started toward the club. Alicia giggled some at the cat calls and Joan just ignored them.

Who:Herself and then Alicia
Where:Walking to Pandora's box
Thoughts/Feelings:'Hopefully it wont be a long night"
Wearing:Red and black
OOC:meh

Icy Krampus

15,925 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
User Image
αя¢у нσт

I know you're pretending to be shy
But I see something naughty in your eyes
There's no shame you're just being who you are
On the dance floor is a perfect place to start

tab Darcy slid the phone back into her pocket and continued to give the orders to the workers. Luckily nothing major got fried during the power surge other than some messed up bulbs and some old speakers that needed to be replaced anyway. Unluckily the boss was out of town and she was in charge of making sure everything was fixed. She continued to bark ordered and eyed her watch. They should have been open 3 hours ago.

tab "Okay everyone. Finish up what you are doing!" She yelled not needed a mike over the music she had playing. They all stopped their work and looked at her. "The doors to this place should have been opened 3 hours ago. Lets stop making the public wait and get this show on the road. What didn't get fixed can wait till down time tomorrow! Finish up if you had just started something." With that everyone either finished up what they were doing or started to head to their posts for the night. As the security detail walked by Darcy she stopped them and gave them the quick and dirty details about the Alicia ex thing. They all promised her that they'd keep an eye out.

tab Leaving the stage where Darcy had parked herself during the repairs to keep an eye on things she did one quick walk around to make sure everything was good enough to get open. It met to her requirement and she took to her part of the club. She was the head bartender and she hopped that the underlings had gotten the bar ready of the night instead of slacking off. They had gotten everything more than prepared. Smiling she slid on her jacket over her trade mark shirt. It was a white ribbed stank with the word stud over a line art muffin. She turned to her fellow bar tenders and gave a quick nod to the waitresses. "I DEEM THIS b***h OPEN!"

tab With this the club was opened to the public. Darcy started up the bartender tricks as soon as she the usual guests trod in.

Who:Herself and the Pandora workers
Where:'Behind the bar at Pandora's box
Feelings/Thought:'Its show time'
Wearing:Hard at work
OOC:Say hello to darcy!

Angelic Gatekeeper

Looking for Angel's

Melody was sitting in her pajamas, she figured Charlie would be on the bus by this point and was trying to keep track of her. It was difficult seeing that she knew she was going to a club. She put her computer next to her and sat up hugging a knee close to her.

She also felt Gabriel's presence, which was not good for her especially since she hasn't checked in for quite some time. She sighed, and figured that she should go find a way to get to the club. She stood up stretched and figured what she should wear, especially to blend in and make sure Charlie didn't notice her, she definitely didn't want Charlie to think she was stalking her.

The short redhead looked at her closet and pulled out some black skinny jeans and took her hair out of the braid she had. Half-tempted to make a crown braid but instead she let it fall wavy down to her shoulders. She thought about the last time she had been to a club and chuckled to herself. She slipped into her black jeans and left the top she had on, deciding that dressing up too much would give the wrong impression. She pulled on some black boots, and kept the hair-tie around her wrist just in case she changed her mind.

"Worse has happened, certainly going to see Joan and her friends at the club wouldn't kill me." With that said Melody went ahead and walked out the door, but before she locked her door she grabbed a hookah pen locked the door, and walked outside. She had always meant to kick the nasty habit of smoking these, seeing as it was indulgent, "Meh, if I do run into darling Gabe, I'll just say it's like him and his porn see how he likes it." As she walked she realized she had caught up to two young girls, soon realizing it was Joan and her friend Alicia not two feet in front of her. s**t
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces