Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,800 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Market Browser 100
              User Image

xxxDean found himself for the most part, out of respect if nothing else, looking away from his brother as he changed and glancing at some of the things thrown about what could only be described as an Artists Room. He rolled his eyes at his brothers first remark,"Calling it how I see it bro," Dean replied with a deeper smirk, just as Sam called for the two of them to leave. He hadn't completely missed the look in his brothers eyes but he wasn't too sure how to take it. There were a number of ways one could describe Sam's expressions and even then it could be a hit and miss. Dean almost wanted to gasp exaggeratedly at the next sentence that his brother spoke.

xxx"Of course I have my baby." Walking he could do, hell he would walk anywhere so long as he wasn't in full kit and carrying more weight than his own bodies. There weren't too many things this Winchester enjoyed anymore, but spending time no matter what they were doing with his brother was definitely one he could grow used to. The only thing he really wanted to do was ask him about this girl he had brought up earlier but knew better. Now was most definitely not the time."How far out is this joint?"
              xxx

xxx
              User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Magical Cat

D o n ' t c a l l m e S a m m y

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sam grinned as he followed his brother out to the classic car he hadn't seen in years. He ran his hand over the hood as he walked over to the passenger side, smoothing over the top before pausing to pull out his phone. Of course he didn't have the same fondness for the car as Dean did, but it still held so many memories. "Not too far. Just far enough not to want to walk or take a bus." He entered the address into his phone's gps, pulling up directions, and holding it out to Dean. "Ten minutes, maybe more if there's traffic." The route showed directions to the next town over, a bigger town full of tall buildings and probably a handful of bars.

Once they had the route planned out, Sam hopped into the car, settling into the seat and glancing around the interior. "Hasn't changed a bit." He leaned the seat back a bit and prepared himself for the likely onslaught of loud 80's music. As they travelled, he glanced out the window, taking in the scenery. Soon, they were entering the next town, and he sat up to keep an eye out for the place. "Oh, there it is!" Sam pointed out Pandora's Box half a block up. The parking out front was packed, and he frowned, looking for an alley that might go to a parking lot out back.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

6,800 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Market Browser 100
              User Image

xxxDean watched as his brother appreciated the vehicle and couldn't help but smirk before hoping into the drivers seat shortly after his brother and turning his baby on. Living on a Prayer was the first track to blare through the stereos and without so much as another word the elder of the two placed his hand back as he backed out of the parking spot and beginning their drive. The brother nodded at his brother remarks and listened between the two of them; Sam's GPS and Sam as they made their way toward the location."Son of a b***h..." Dean mumbled as they pulled into what could be considered nothing less than a completely full parking lot with people hustling and bustling around.

xxxDean circled the block twice both scouting for a parking space and surveying the area. Content with what he saw the eldest of the two brothers ended up parking a short walk away from the location and shut his baby off in the middle of You make Love a Bad Name. "Have you seriously not gone to one of these in the whole time you have attended here?" Yes, it was a little random, but honestly Dean could not simply wrap his head around any of it and frankly the quiet car ride reminded him more like he was heading off to a deployment than going to a party to pick up chicks and drink some Beer with his brother. Dean stepped out of the vehicle and leaned across it to listen to his brothers reply.

xxx Sam had always been the black sheep of the family anyone who knew anything about them knew that. He was more like their mother than Dean was, but with her out of the picture many people wouldn't be able to truly understand how true that was. Dean, having had a couple of years with his mother didn't remember much but there was something about being around Sam sometimes that made him think back about those few memories with his mother he did remember. It wasn't a bad thing, it was one of the reason why he chose to go home for R & R and what not. Sure it was nice to meet Bobby every now and then but Sam, well there was one thing imagining that everything between them was okay and sitting there living it.

xxx

xxx

Icy Krampus

15,925 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
User Image
oan eon

Take your breath 'til nothing's left.
Scars of life upon your chest.
And I know wherever it goes

tab As Joan walked by a girl she never saw before a chill ran down her spine. She stopped for a second. Chills only ran down her spin when there were other non humans close to her. Joan pretended to stop and adjusts her boot inhaling as she bent over. The scent was something she was familiar with the scent of an angel. Joan causally returned to full height as Alicia started to dance a little in inpatients. "Come on Joan we're gonna be late" Alicia said. "Sorry my boot wasn't laced tight enough. " Joan said keeping her cool not letting the angel notice that Joan knew what she was. "Why didn't you call Tiny to come pick up us. He said he'd come pick us up... It's such a long walk. "

tab Joan chuckled a little as she started to walk again. "No, Tiny said he'd pick you up." Tiny was a good man. Though he rarely spoke his real due to the past he was trying to leave. Tiny had developed a liking toward Alicia that she had been completely oblivious too. "Come on sweety we can't keep your fans waiting." Joan gave Alicia a friendly slap on the butt before picking up her speed trying to get Alicia to do the same. Alicia gave a little squeek and began to chase Joan. She was wearing a low heel and had no problem. Though seemed to glide on her high heels.

tab It was true the walk was a bit of one. It was almost 30 minuets though Joan could make it in about less than 15. Alicia slowed her down but she was human. Joan couldn't blame her slowness on her hatred of walking. Though Joan prefered to walk. It was harder to be tracked if you walked everywhere, it was easier to slip out of being fallowed on foot. Joan paid close attention to see if the angel would fallow them.

Who:Alicia
Where:On campus heading to Pandora's Box/i]
Thoughts/Feelings:'be cool'
Wearing:On the street
OOC:Next post will have Joan at the club

Melodious Meltdown

Icy Krampus

15,925 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
User Image
αя¢у нσт

I know you're pretending to be shy
But I see something naughty in your eyes
There's no shame you're just being who you are
On the dance floor is a perfect place to start

tab Pandora's Box was not like most strip clubs. It could run with the top gentleman clubs in the United States but the owner wanted to keep everything to were even the college student could afford a night out. The owner had a belief that everyone should be able to get the good stuff at an affordable price. The inside could pass for a luxury club but the prices said different. All the girls had to meet a standard. There was one main performance area that had a curtained entrance to the back for the girls. Off to the left was a curtained arch way with a sign in Latin that said "Ομορφιά ομορφιές"(Beauty of Beauties in Greek). Behind that curtain Pandora would sit and wait for her reveal and perform private dances for those that delivered Pandora's drink of the night.

tab To describe the place with would word would be Greek. Columns marked the doorways to private rooms for those that had the money for private dances and a few rooms set said for private parties. There was a mixture of table seating and reclining seating around the performance platform. There were two the left of the performance dance floor was essential a restaurant. One could order anything from Cheeseburgers to filet mignon from American to Japanese. To the right of the performance platform was the bar. Set up to look almost like a performance area itself with some bar seating. There were 4 bartenders would give shows as they filled orders.

tab The most showy of the bartenders was Darcy. Most of the time she would have a lit cig hanging out her lips and she would toss items in the air as she knocked the ash off, catching everything with no effort after replacing the cig between her lips. Darcy was known to push off the flaming orders to when she needed a new cig. She was known to light her cig off the flame of the flaming orders.

tab Darcy looked at the clock. Joan was late and still haven't told her the special drink for the night. And Many have already tried. She made a mental note of all the drinks she had to turn down to make sure when she got there she didn't want to be chosen when she got there. People tend to get a little edgy after some drinks and the last thing she wanted was someone from before to see the drink they had ordered earlier end up being the special drink. It happened once before and Darcy got in trouble for how she tossed the brawlers out.

Who:Those in Pandora's Box
Where:'Behind the Bar
Feelings/Thought:Show time!
Wearing:'Show time'
OOC:Hope that's a good explanation of the club.

Magical Cat

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sam had been looking around excitedly at the brightly lit buildings, and helping to look for a parking space, when suddenly they had stopped and Dean was leaning towards him, waiting for an answer. Sam jumped a little, trying to focus on what Dean had said. "No, I don't really go out to clubs much. Maybe once or twice when friend's forcibly dragged me out on birthdays or other special occasions. They made sure to get me totally sauced on my 21st a couple years back." Sam made a look that was both pained and disgusted, thinking back to the morning after his twenty first birthday. "Sometimes I'm not sure if the hangovers the next day are worth the fun." He sighed and hauled himself out of the car, bonking his head on the doorframe. He grumbled and rubbed his head, smoothing out his hair. He had forgotten about the low roof while he was reminscing. "Car is too small. People were shorter back when it was built, I bet."

He followed his brother back to the club and showed his ID at the door. Once inside, he stopped dead in his tracks to look around. "Definitely haven't been here." The place was classy, but comfortable, with Greek columns and decorations everywhere. It was just...stunning. He'd imagined some seedy place with low lighting like a roadside tavern, but this was not a seedy tavern. It was indeed a club for the rich. It looked like it cost a lot anyway. Once he finally managed to move, he headed for the cushy seating by the performance area and picked up a menu off the tables, and was pleasantly surprised. "Wow, more affordable that I would have thought with the place looking so fancy."

He then headed over to the bar, carrying the menu with him and parked himself on an empty stool near the end, still looking over the suggested drink list. He'd had his share of drinks, but still had no idea what to pick when there were so many options. Without lifting his gaze from the menu, he waved Dean over. "Go ahead and order. It's on me, so pick something good." Sam finally glanced up, looking for the bartender, finding a classily dressed girl who was smoking and doing bar tricks. "Got any suggestions for something...spicy? Like, cinnamon. Maybe like, an alcoholic apple cider with rum?" He tilted his head this way and that, thinking over what those flavors would be like. "Yeah, that sounds good. Oh, and put his first drink on my tab." He pointed with his thumb over at his brother.

Icy Krampus

15,925 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
User Image
αя¢у нσт

tab Darcy had just returned to full height from lighting a new cig when Sam talked to her. As he talked about the type of drink he wanted she ran her hand through her head. Spicy was something she was known for but hot spicy not sweet spicy. She racked her mind a little and remembered a drink that Joan used to make well one of two. And with it being the beginning of the fall semester why not break out some harvest drinks. "Got the perfect thing hun," Darcy said holding a finger up. "Just gotta get into my stash. Give me a sec"

tab With a little wink Darcy disappeared behind a curtain that let to the back stock. In the back was a mini fridge where employees could keep their lunches and personal drinks. Darcy loved apple cider and was known to keep a gallon of it in there. She opened the fridge trying to figure out if she had finished off that gallon yet. Smiling she saw that there was enough to make a couple drinks. If he wanted more than two she'd just have to send off for more cider. Coming back out of the back with the almost empty gallon of cider she went back to the bar. Mixing a shaker with part cider and part fireball whiskey throwing in a couple sticks of actual cinnamon she shuck it a few times and poured it into a serving glass..

tab "There ya go. It ain't rum but Fireball is better than rum my friend. " Darcy said handing Sam the drink. "Taste it and let me know if you like it. If you do I only have enough to make one more. Gonna have to send out for more cider. Not a regular thing." Darcy turned to Dean and smiled cig still hanging in her lips. "Now what would you like. Something hard a stiff? You don't look like a fruity. " Darcy started a stab and labeled it "Brunette short hair cute" for Sam's tab waiting for Dean's response.

Who:Sam and Dean
Where:'Behind the Bar
Feelings/Thought:Work flow
Wearing:Show time
OOC:'meh

Angelic Gatekeeper

Charlie got off the bus as soon as she could, for it was an uncomfortable place for her to be, since so many people were staring at her for no reason. When she walked toward the club her heart had skipped a beat, and a hundred million thoughts ran into her head:

Was it weird to go to a club alone?
What about stranger danger?
What if someone drugged my drink?
Oh my god, what if I accidentally lead someone on and get attacked?
I don't know self-defense...
What if I see someone I know?

But she shook her head and resigned herself to step into the club, it was warmer and nicer than she thought it would be, and she crossed her arms and looked around. She was definitely too sober for this, so she walked up to the bar and continued to look around, clearly very uncomfortable and alone. She hardly noticed the two boys that were next to her in English class.

User Image

User Image

Angelic Gatekeeper

Looking for Angel's

Melody walked past Joan and kinda watched her out of the corner of her eye. She could tell something was up but was more focused on her own goals rather than her angelic duties.
She held her e-hookah to her lips as she slunk into an alleyway, allowing the taste of strawberry fill her mouth.
She breathed out and watched the smoke rise as she focused on arriving at the club, hopefully discreetly, which it seemed to work, for she was there in a few seconds.

Now here was the problem. If the club was crowded Charlie would see her instantly, she would recognize her in an instant.

She spun the pen in her hand as she walked toward the club and thought. However she can easily say that it sounded fun to go to the club but you had already left so I had to walk here, if Charlie noticed her. That had worked before and it wasn't a complete lie, it did sound fun. She breathed in slowly and then out even slower preparing herself for this altercation.

And stepped inside.

User Image

Magical Cat

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sam nodded silently, still thinking about the taste of apple cider. When the bartender returned, he smiled at her as he took a small sip. Eyes slowly closed as he let the sweet apple flavor run over his tongue. And then suddenly the cinnamon hit, warming him from his mouth down to his chest, and especially his face. It was stronger than he expected, and that didn't even count the bite of the alcohol. He breathed out sharply, not quite a cough, but just a sound of shocked amazement. "That's delicious. Its perfect." He took a bigger swig this time, downing a third of the glass. "The sweetness takes away from the bite of the alcohol. I could drink these all night." He grinned and grabbed a straw, now sipping at the drink more slowly so it wouldn't knock him on his a** before his brother even started his drink.

The straw still in his mouth, he turned on the stool, a hint of childish amusement in his eyes when he realized that the stools spun. He'd probably find that very amusing after a couple drinks. Sam peered out over the bar, looking for anyone else from school that might have joined them. He perked up and waved to a red head who was just walking in. What was her name again? Had they been introduced? He just remembered her hurrying out of class to get some lunch. Dean had called her Red. He blinked slowly, noticing another red head entering the club moments later. Even he, who spent most of his time studying instead of wooing girls, could appreciate the allure of gingers, especially more than one of them in the same room. He brought the drink down to rest on his knee, tongue poking out to lick away a droplet of the apple cider.

6,800 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Market Browser 100
              User Image

xxxDean found himself looking around the room doing his typical. Finding exit points, choke points and what he could use if he had to arm himself as Sam ordered his drink. There were a couple of people here and there most of which he didn't recognize a few, who entered since he had arrived, he did. He was only knocked out of his musings when light haired blond, possibly white haired chick came up and asked him for his drink. "A woman with a good head on her shoulders, " He smiled giving her his undivided attention before sneaking a look at whatever it was his brother had ordered. The place smelled like nothing but alcohol already, "I'll have an Irish Car Bomb, " Was his reply before he gave her a nod and turning his attention to the vibrating phone in his pocket.

xxxThere weren't many people Dean shared his number with, most of them who were not immediate family - or the equivalent, were the men he had been working and training with these last couple of years. They had to have been a month out of leaving state side and he knew that a few of his new booters had to have been shaking in their boots of fright or anticipation. He'd told them to give him a call if they needed just about anything and he'd try to hold his tongue if they just needed to b***h. After being deployed a couple of times there was only so much you could handle of the boots complaining about the easy things. Things they would surely not be complaining about here soon after.

xxx The text was short and sweet and had Dean cracking up before shoving his phone at his brother after shooting a response back.

You wont believe the kind of hours they have us going to these masturbation sessions, Sgt.

What?
              Orientation Sgt. Stupid Auto-correct crap

xxxHe hadn't given Sam too much time before he pulled the phone back and waited for his drink.

xxx

Icy Krampus

15,925 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
User Image
αя¢у нσт

tab Darcy smiled as Sam complimented the drink and turned back to Dean. "Comin' right up suga," Darcy said with a wink as she quickly knocked the ashes of her cig into a tray and grabbing a pint glass. The pint glass was made to look like a Ionic column. Sitting it on the counter she picked up a shot glass and tosed it in the air as she filled the pint glass with Guiness beer. As she twirled the glass it was easy to see that it was shot glass had a little grove in to to sit on the glass lip to be dropped in.

:tap: Darcy smiled and continued the show after putting the pint glass back on the counter. She picked up a bottle of baileys and a bottle of Jameson Irish Whiskey spun them in the air before pouring them into the shot glass. She put the shot glass on the lip of the pint glass letting it tetter some. She kept her right index finger the shot glass keeping it balanced. "Bombs away, Suga," Darcy said as she sent the shot glass into the pint glass with a wink.

tab Leaving Dean with the drink she went on and marked up a tab for him after adding the Irish Car bomb to Sam's tab. The tab said 'Solider boy'. Darcy was pretty good at reading people and something about Dean sang military. Maybe it was because Darcy had been around military all her life. Darcy started to tend to the other guests. She tried to at least give one show per person that came straight to the bar. But she didn't forget to send someone to get more apple cider.

Who:Dean and Sam
Where:Behind the Bar
Feelings/Thought:work flow
Wearing:Working hard
OOC:

Angelic Gatekeeper

Charlie was silently waiting for Darcy to be free. Twiddling her thumbs and trying to remember the name of the drink she wanted, and practicing saying it over and over again.

Darcy was definitely attractive in that bad girl way to her, the sort of look that made her wanna drive off into the night and upset her father, if she had one to upset. She looked over at Sam who seemed to be eyeing her and gave him a little wave and the sweetest smile she could muster up.

This definitely seems like the scene that Melody would love. she thought, Or at least one that her and her 'sisters' would enjoy...not sure how I feel about it though.

When Darcy seemed to have a free moment she piped up,

"Excuse me! Can I get a Strawberry b*****b Shot please?"
She tried her best flirtatious voice she could muster trying to make sure her voice wouldn't shake. She probably looked like a lost puppy, maybe Melody wasted her efforts trying to make her look attractive.
User Image

User Image

Magical Cat

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sam sipped at his drink quietly, watching the redheads approach. He frowned, peering over the phone shoved in his face, then grinned. "They're falling apart without you, Dean. Better call them up once in a while to keep 'em in line." He chuckled before taking a larger sip of his drink. He realized that maybe...maybe he should get some food before the alcohol kicked his a**. He could start to feel the drink warming him from his stomach outward. He hadn't eaten since lunch, around mid afternoon. One thing he'd learned about drinking was to never drink an on empty stomach. After the bartender had taken the order for the girl's drink, he piped up. "Could I get a plate of nachos, please?"

Sam smiled over at Red as she joined them at the bar, his expression simple puzzled at her bold request for a drink called a Strawberry b*****b. He leaned over to try and watch the bartender making the shot, addressing his question however to Charlie since she seemed to know what she was ordering. "What's in that? Somehow it reminds me of pink bubblegum, though not nearly as innocent." He held out a hand towards her. "I remember seeing you in English class but I don't think we introduced ourselves. I'm Sam." His smile was only open and friendly, not trying to impress anyone. though he may have been a tiny bit interested. Though, he hadn't dated anyone in a long time, so he was bound to be a bit rusty.

Icy Krampus

15,925 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
User Image
αя¢у нσт

tab "Comin' right up doll, " Darcy said smiling and Charlie as she gave her order. It was a rare order but it was one of those fun shots. Pulling out a different type of shot glass. It was made with a flared and wavy like lip but tapered to a flat bottom. Realizing that her cig was pretty much played out she tossed it into a clear topless beer stine that looked like it was filled with colored liquids and butts form earlier. Its something she always did even though the Health inspector always had a cow.

tab Garbing the Grenadine she poured the right amount before garbing the Kahlua. Using a spoon to help with the slow down the flow of the two alcohols seemed to stack on top of each other. She stopped pouring the Kahlua about 2/3rds up. Still holding the spoon in place she replaced the bottle of Kahluah with a bottle Baileys Irish Cream. Using the spoon again she poured the Irish cream in till it was just below the rim of the glass. The three liquids seemed to sit on each other perfectly. Giving the spoon a quick lick to enjoy the mixed flavoers before throwing it into a tall wide glass full of water with a few other spoons.

tab "And now the creame!" Darcy announced as she spun the whipped cream canister almost like a gun. After the spin she generously gave the drink its whipped cream top. Putting the canister down Darcy slid open a cooler door that was built in the behind the bar where all the special toppings and such was kept and pulled out a tiny ladle filled of diced strawberries. With a gentile and exaggerated flick of her wrist the strawberries were now on top of the whipped cream. Once the drink was done she placed it down in front of Charlie on top of a napkin. "Lemme know how it is. I haven't make one in ages!" Darcy smiled and waited to hear her response but looked over at the stage. it was about the 3rd dance since the last announcement. It was almost time for another.

A waitress came to Sam."I heard you wanted some nachos." She asked. She was wearing a mini skirt and a tight almost see through top that showed alot. It was easy to tell she was dressed for tips espcially how she moved a little as she talked. "Want just nachos and cheese or toppings to?"

Who:Sam, Dean and Charile
Where:'Behind the bar
Feelings/Thought:Hyper and Happy
Wearing:'Work flow
OOC:

Melodious Meltdown

Caffeinated Moose

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash