((By the way this is a Cafe'))

"Hmm... deal. Want anything? I just made a pie."

Clean Member

((half an hour *cough*))

Clean Member

Quote:
((By the way this is a Cafe'))

"Hmm... deal. Want anything? I just made a pie."

((Didn't you say: As she went back and forth in the kitchen for ingredients, she reliazed she was missing a key ingredient : sugar. She sighed, and went into the storage room looking for another bag of white sugar.
Hmm..., I wonder when those two fisherman will come this morning? I could use a fish... ::: ????
I got the fish))

MMM... what kind of pie?
(( I've got to go, but I'll back later tonight. ))

Clean Member

Quote:
"Berry."

Mmmm. Sure. Let me put this fella down. thud!
How much will this be costing me?

((Ok bye))
"Oh boy!" Melody said as she saw a delivery man lead a small spotted calf down the dirt path to her cottage. She ran to meet him, handed him the 400 G she had just gotten and led the calf to the stable she built when she moved to her farm. "I'll name you...Harmony. Then our names will match!" She put the calf in its stall, shut the door, filled her feed bin and water trough then went down the path into town again.
Melody walks into the Mushroom Cafe' and sits down at a corner table. She pulls a book entitled "You and your Cow" from her rucksack and begins reading.
Tatra was serving a couple on the other end of the cafe'. "...and here's your coffee. Can I get you anything else?" The man and woman nodded no, and Tatra walked by Melody's table.
"Want anything?"
"Do you still have those pastries I like? Give me one of those and some tea please." She told Tatra and then continued her book.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff