• Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
B a c k g r o u n d

User Image

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
                    ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

T h e P a s t

Many people saw alchemy as witchcraft during the time. The few that practiced alchemy were often assassinated, or hunted down. A young couple, both alchemists, fled from the mainland, to reach to some other distant land where they wish to start fresh but also continue their practices. They ended up on a deserted island. Filled with joy, this couple started to build their own homes and with their ability of alchemy, able to create all the things they need to live on. They were slightly lonely, but at least they had each other. As time passed though, there were newcomers.

Some people came to the island because they were drifted here by shipwreck, while others escaped from mainland as well. Either way, the couple helped these newcomers settle and introduced how useful and “un-evil” alchemy can actually be. Soon enough, the island had a whole village with people in charge of different jobs. They lived peaceful without needing the aid of anyone else…for the most part at least. The island itself is quite dangerous. There are areas of the forest that nobody really dares to go in, especially alone, since they know there are beasts there that would tear apart humans and eat the humans. However, these beasts stay in the forest, thus normally, they don’t disturb the villagers.

T h e P r e s e n t

As time progresses, the village grew into a well-developed town, Viieux. The town began to modernize, just like any other societies in the world. However, in doing so, alchemy is being regarded as less important, despite the fact that alchemy can do what science couldn’t do.

Now Viieux is in danger of losing their alchemy traditions, which apparently was what kept the beasts from disturbing the townspeople. Nobody had known before that it was the first two couples that had created something out of alchemy that kept the beasts from nearing the town. Since hundreds of years have passed, the effect of the alchemy has weakened and now and then, there would be beasts that come and intrude into the human’s territory. One or two beasts, the people could handle however they fear if it was a whole pack that attacked; the humans wouldn’t stand a chance.

People, who believed in the potential of science, urged on the scientists to develop some sort of weapon or create something similar to the effect of the alchemy. Others who thought it was impossible for science to replicate alchemy either started to pray hard to god, give in full support to the only alchemist left on the island or began to devote into alchemy themselves.

Gracious Prophet

9,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
R u l e s

User Image

B a s i c s

I’m not going to go into details on this one. You should know it, the ToS, respect others, etc. I’m not going to be a tyrant but I am the thread owner, I have every right to deny you to join or to kick you out for whatsoever reason. I’m not unreasonable but you get my point. Respect others & don’t ignore ANYONE. I mean it. If you ignore anyone, I will ignore you.

L i t e r a c y & A c t i v e n e s s

I expect you to be able to write properly. One or two grammar/typos nobody really cares, but DO NOT text-talk, chat-speak, or however you want to call it. I do expect AT LEAST 400 words per post; that’s a minimum, feel free to go further just don’t write a whole novel’s length. Technically I’m not so strict on this just don’t make it ONLY a paragraph. It makes it harder for others to reply you.

Pop in the OOC preferably AT LEAST two days in a week. If some accident falls upon you and you’re stuck in the hospital or injured your hand or your internet is completely dead for a week, sure I’ll excuse that but other than some deficiency about your hand or internet problem, no excuses. I don’t care how busy you are with school or work or just life in general, saying a “hi” or just typing a space takes less than a minute. As for posts, post AT LEAST once per week for each character. That means if you have three characters, you have to post for each character once, and that makes three posts. If you’re someone who normally is busy with life, don’t do a handful of characters, stick with one or two. I don’t like too much idle character nor do I like to see people waiting on your posts for a LONG time. Despite how much I like to see every role taken, if you can’t meet the activeness requirements, just don’t join. It ruins a lot for others.

P r o f i l e s / R e s e r v e s / L a y o u t s

THERE IS NO PRE-MADE CODE FOR YOU SORRY. I’m not being lazy, I just like you to soar through your creativity to make a pretty profile and feel proud of it afterwards. If you’re someone who just can’t code or do graphics at all, fine I’ll give you a VERY BASIC template, but that’s it; you still have to crop your own images, use your own colors, etc. There are REQUIREMENTS for your profile though. Go to the ‘profile requirement’ post for more details.

Reserves are easy. Just PM me the role you want to reserve & the housing & full image and when I say it’s reserved, you can start. You can start before my reply but if by any chance I was offline during the time and someone else has sent in the reserve for that role before you, you would have to change the role then. You have five days, and if you need more time, you better give me a good reason. I’m not asking for your reserved character’s, name, age, etc. just because I’m giving you the freedom and time to change your character’s name, etc. especially if you are someone fickle or is brain-dead at the moment.

Post Layouts I do make them as REQUIRED. It doesn't have to be super fancy and showy just at least have your characters image, name, and indicators (for location, accompany, time, etc.). Don’t use EXTRMELY BRIGHT colors that even people with perfect eye-sight have problems reading it. If I’m having a hard time reading your text, you need to change it.

C h a r a c t e r s

Create an INTERSTING character that you would stick with. No super OP characters; no one’s perfect. Also try to make your age reasonable for the role you have. I’m not going to accept an eighteen years old mayor. If you’re making multiple characters don’t make them all the same personality, same gender, same type of background, etc. Have some variety. Keep in mind if your character’s occupation is not magical (such as alchemist or witch), then your character is a NORMAL HUMAN BEING. That means no magic for your character, sorry. Other specifics are noted in the ‘profile requirements’.

T i m e P e r i o d & T i m e S t a m p s

If you have ever played the atelier series, the setting is somewhat like that. For those who haven’t, just think of it somewhat the typical HM settings with lights but no television. Telephone is ONLY for government uses, meaning normal people do not have one at home. As for transportation, no cars or motorcycles, etc. I’ll accept bicycles for some few rich people or inventors but that’s it; I’d prefer if your character walks. As for the buildings, refer to the images.

Time Stamp which I think a majority of you never used, so I’m dedicating this section to explain it to you. I use it since I find it very convenient and I hope you do too. In your indicator, have something called ‘End Time’. This is supposed to mark when your character finishes all his/her actions. When you post, your ‘end time’ must be later than the previous person who posted. It doesn’t have to be hours later, it could be half hour or even just one minute. Be reasonable with this though, if it’s middle of the night and there’s nobody awake, jump a couple hours and if it’s afternoon during a festival where there is TONS of interactions, jump a couple minutes; you get the point, use your common sense. Although you must end later than the previous post, you can start as earlier as you need to; it’s only the time that ends that matters. E.G: If the previous person posted an end time of 2:30 pm and your character hasn’t posted at all that day, you can start at 9:00AM when your character supposedly woke up but you have to finish all your actions after 2:30 pm, such as 2:40 pm. If you still have questions about this after reading about it, just ask me; I’ll explain it until you get it.

O t h e r s

I’d prefer if you all are talkative in the OOC, even if my time is most likely the opposite of you people. I mean even before you sent a reserve or is accepted or even if you are just walking by to hang around, I don’t care. Just talk. Try not to only lurk even though I do that a lot.

If you have any questions, concerns, requests, etc., just send me PM and ask.

Gracious Prophet

9,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
P r o f i l e R e q u i r e m e n t s

User Image

P o s t 1

In this post you must include: { Name, Age, Gender, Occupation, Sexuality, Height, Weight, Eye color, hair color, housing, birthday, physical traits (if any) and special abilities (if any) }

Note that you can do this in any form, whether typing a paragraph and bolding each of the information OR listing them out.

P o s t 2

Personality traits I want at least 5, but you can do more if you want. You can list them out then describing each one or write a paragraph. Either way, do NOT have all positive or all negative traits. Nobody is perfect or totally evil, have flaws and positives.

History goes here also. At least two paragraphs please and thank you.

P o s t 3

Here you need: { 3 Marriage Requirements, 3 loves, 3 likes, 3 dislikes, 3 hates, 3 fears}. Quite typical. You may include hobbies in this section also, but it's optional.

P o s t 4

If you have anything else you want to include, you can include them before this. Else, please place your heart charts / affection charts, however you call them, here.

P o s t 5 & B e y o n d

Relationships with other people right after the heart chart.

O t h e r s

You can add other stuffs as well, and decorate it however you want to be creative. Also certain characters have specifics needed in their background, listed below. If your role is not listed below, it means that there are no requirements at all.

Mayor - Must have lived in Viieux all his/her life.

Hunter - Must be very skilled with special weapons.

Herbalist - Must have certain fighting skills to find herbs in the forest.

Scientist - It's not a requirement but since the lab closes on random days, if you want to close on a certain day, just PM me ahead of time.

Captain - Must have traveled elsewhere.

Alchemist (Alchemy) - Must have lived here all his/her life & alchemy must have been a tradition throughout the whole family line. In other words, all the previous family members were alchemists on Viieux.

Apprentice (Alchemy) - Must have learned from scratch from the Alchemist.

Amateur - Knows only the basics of alchemy.

Blacksmith - Note that you do NOT make the special weapons, only normal silverware, etc.

Apprentice (Craft) - Can be apprentice of either blacksmith OR carpenter. You can choose.

Alchemist (Weapon) - Different from the normal alchemists, this alchemist devotes only into making the special weapons against beasts. Must have lived here all his/her life and the skills must have been passed down from family line. Note that you can’t create other alchemy items but you incorporate other alchemy items to create weapons.

Wizard - Must have a reason why he can use magic.

Witch - Must have magic passed down from family line.

Apprentice (Magic) - Note that he/she is NOT magical but learns to make potions from either the wizard or the witch.

Fortune Teller - Must be born with the ability and a physical deficiency (either blind or deaf or whatever you want).

Owner (Hot Spring) - Must be able to fight of beasts also.

Any of the Special Roles - I will not accept anyone new coming to take these roles. Sorry, but no. You must have been around AND actively in the RP for awhile for me to accept you taking one of these roles. Notice I say one? You only get to play ONE under this category so pick wisely. There are more restrictions about these characters and I will give the specific details in a PM if you do choose to play one of these. Note that there is heavy responsibility on you when playing one of these characters. But also these character's profile does not have the 5 day limit rules since they actually might appear awhile later. I'm giving you time to slowly develop ideas and polish it on the side.

Gracious Prophet

9,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
M A P

User Image

User Image
                          The beach and dock is considered as part of the main town. When people arrive on the island, this is where they usually first arrive. There aren't much dangerous marine creatures thus swimming in the ocean is totally fine just beware of waves.

User Image
                          This is the main town where the majority of the shops are. Festivals usually take place here as well. The shops are scattered across the area surrounding a park that is in the middle of the town. The park is where most large events are held and also where most people hang out. It is located the southern area of the island. Link to Cafe Drinks Menu

User ImageUser Image
                          User ImageUser Image
                          User ImageUser Image
                          User ImageUser Image
                          User ImageUser Image

User Image
                          It is north of the main town and is right next to it. This area is generally quite quiet which makes living much more peaceful. The area is mixed with large and small houses with no certain way to sort out a pattern for where each house is. It is approximately the center of the island with on the northwestern and northeastern direction that leads to the mountain areas and the fields.

User Image
                          It’s a small safe path to reach other districts. It does, however, border the forest area.

User Image
                          A path from the residential area leads to the fields and plains (which should take about half hour by feet). It is towards the northwestern area of the island. There is lots of grassland for farmers and ranchers. The crafters also tend to be in this area since it is close to the forest area (but not surrounded by it) and close to caves and underground mines. A couple of houses are here, mainly for people who work here.

User ImageUser Image
                          User ImageUser Image
                          User Image

User Image
                          There are a couple of caves and mines on the island. Most of them reside around the north area of the island. There are ones that you elevate up inside a mountain while others are underground. The underground mines usually are ended by a source of water (usually the sea).

User Image
                          There is a small path from the residential area that leads to this section where the hot springs and the magic shop is. The pathway is safe; however, the area is surrounded by forest area. Most people dare not walk this path or stay in this area during the night time. There are a few houses here that the people who work here prefer to stay since it is an hour walk from the residential area. The mountain area is located in the northeastern section of the island. Link to Hot Spring Menu.

User ImageUser Image

User Image
                          There is a river flowing from the top of the mountain all the way to the ocean. The river passes mainly through the forest area but there is a section that borders the mountain area. This section is where townspeople do approach and most of the water sources originate here.

User Image
                          The majority of forest area is located in the north and the east. It borders the residential area, the main town, and the fields. It surrounds the mountain area. Within the forests are some monstrous beasts that the humans do not want to be involved with. These beasts cannot be killed with normal weapons and can only be killed with special weapons or magic. Although few people would risk their lives going into the forest, the forest does contain a whole lot of rare herbs or ingredients that can’t be found elsewhere. Most of the natural resources in the forest can’t be defined in modern science but has been used in ancient alchemy.

Gracious Prophet

9,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
O c c u p a t i o n s

User Image

The area that the shop is located is in the MAP section. KEY:: Shop : Closed on [day], [opened hours] ([rest hours])
                    Note that the first role in each "shop" is the owner.

T o w n - H a l l
                        Closed Saturday & Sunday & Holidays, 8:00 am ~ 12:00 pm

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

C l i n i c
                        Closed Sunday, 9:00 am ~ 4:00pm (12:00pm ~ 1:00pm)

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

C l o t h i n g - B o u t i q u e
                        Closed Wednesday & Holidays, 10:00am ~ 3:00pm (12:00pm ~ 1:00pm)

C a f é
                        Closed Tuesday, 10:00am ~ 2:00 pm & 5:00pm ~ 8:00pm

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

T a v e r n / I n n
                        Inn always opened. Tavern, Closed Tuesday, 5:00pm ~ 1:00 am (7:30 pm ~ 8:30 pm)

User Image
                    L i b r a r y
                        Closed Sunday & Holidays, 10:00 am ~ 5:00 pm (12:00pm ~ 1:00pm)

User ImageUser Image

L a b
                        Closed on Holidays & Random Days, Be there when you feel like it.

F l o w e r - S h o p
                        Closed Sunday & Holidays, 10:00 am ~ 2:00pm

User ImageUser Image

G e n e r a l - S t o r e
                        Closed Thursday & Holidays, 9:00 am ~ 3:00pm (12:00pm ~ 1:00pm)

User ImageUser Image

B e a u t y - S a l o n
                        Closed Monday & Holidays, 10:00 am ~ 3:00pm (12:00pm ~ 1:00pm)

B e a c h - H o u s e
                        Closed Holidays, 11:00am ~ 3:00pm (12:00pm~1:00pm)

F a r m
                        Closed Holidays, No set time (But before 4:30pm)

User ImageUser Image

R a n c h
                        Closed Holidays, No set time (But before 4:30pm)

User ImageUser Image

A l c h e m y - A t e l i e r
                        Closed Holidays & Random Days, 2:00pm ~ 5:00pm

J o i n t - C r a f t s
                        Closed Friday & Holidays, 11:00am ~ 4:00pm (12:30 pm ~ 1:30pm)

W e a p o n - A t e l i e r
                        Closed Monday & Holidays, 2:00pm ~ 5:00pm

User ImageUser Image

S p e l l s & P o t i o n s
                        Closed Friday & Saturday & Holidays, 3:00pm ~ 7:00pm

H o t - S p r i n g s
                        Closed Holidays, 3:00pm ~ 10:00 pm (7:00pm ~ 8:00pm)

O t h e r - S p e c i a l - R o l e s
                        These do not have a job but serves a purpose to the plot line.

Gracious Prophet

9,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
T y p e s O f H o u s e

User Image

User Image
                          Town Large House

The Mayor’s house is next to the Town Hall. It is two stories tall with three bedrooms. It is considered the most expensive and fanciest house on the island.

User Image
                          Town Small House

The few small houses here are all only have one floor and one bedroom. People who live here usually work in town and can’t afford a proper house in the residential area.

User Image
                          Residential Large House

The rich people generally live in these houses. They are all two stories tall with three ~ four bedrooms. The people who live here most likely have inherited the house from their parents or other relatives.

User Image
                          Residential Small House

A majority of the people live in the small houses in the residential area. Some of them have two stories while others with only one. Either way, they all have two bedrooms and are about the same size.

User Image
                          Inn Rooms

New comers generally live in the inns or people who don’t have enough to buy a house and could only afford to pay the rents at the inn. You only get a small bedroom and a bathroom, nothing more. There is not much furniture provided also, you sleep on the floor with a mattress, blanket and pillow. A small table, a shelf, and a closet is also provided but no chairs; you sit on the floor.

User Image
                          Field Houses

The houses here are generally slightly larger than the small houses in the residential area but not as large as the large houses there. Although the houses in the fields are cheaper than any houses in the residential area, it is quite a walk from the town thus making life less convenient.

User Image
                          Mountain Houses

If you live here, most likely you have some magical abilities. It’s more dangerous out here, surrounded by forest area. However, the houses are just as large as the large houses in the residential area except half-price.

Gracious Prophet

9,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
H o u s i n g

User Image

User Image
                          Town Large House

1. Lias Godfrey

User Image
                          Town Small House

1. Natsume Kobayashi
                              2. Issac Peter Stark (Iz)
                              7. Annabella Cleo Lee (Bells / Bella)
                              8. Évangéline Dubois (Evie)
                              9. Marian Scott Flowers

User Image
                          Residential Large House

1. Jian-yu Zoldos
                              3. Reid Linnaeus Melbourne
                              4. Lisette Alexandria Sloane
                              5. Finnley C.R. Salmond (Finn)
                              6. Maria Vargas
                              7. Nadiya & Rona Siblyia
                              8. Kaden Rafael Locke (Kade)
                              9. Fiuria Von Flannery (Flan/Fiu)

User Image
                          Residential Small House

2. (Reserved for Bartender)
                              4. Tobias Jack Wulfen
                              5. Portia Naomi Sinasohn
                              6. Ciolla Mel (C.C)
                              8. Jake Amyotte & Quinn Amyotte
                              10. Gabriel & Rhys Hunter
                              14. Richard Nielsen-Jia & Liane Nielsen-Jia

User Image
                          Inn Rooms

1. (Reserved for Inventor)
                              2. Lley Alpin Gyles
                              3. Genevieve Heike DeBlaire (Gene)
                              4. (Reserved for Traveling Dancer)
                              5. Azal Vhas
                              6. Anthea Zervos (Thea)
                              7. Zachary Robert Schoenfeld (Zach)
                              8. Jadah E Parker
                              9. Clark Larkin-Cleary

User Image
                          Field Houses

3. Ofelia Ann Shelby (Lia)
                              5. Zilar Dior
                              7. Gestan Thistle LaRocque (Gray)
                              8. Katachee Efiel (Chee)
                              10. Wilhemina Odette Silvis (Willow)

User Image
                          Mountain Houses

2. Evielle Noire (Circe)
                              4. Xirena Rosalind Verrine (Xia / Rose)
                              5. Xypher Mikhail Verrine (Xy) & Atticus Maal

Gracious Prophet

9,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
F e s t i v a l s

User Image

S p r i n g

New Year's Day (1): It’s a brand new year and it is considered a holiday. EVERYONE closes on this day (regardless if you normally don’t rest on a holiday). Although there is no specific event going on, people usually use this day to do a total clean-up of their house. Everyone’s house is pretty much spotless clean on this day.

Annual Spring Fair (8 ): Basically all the shops gather at the park and open a small sale stand in which they sell something rare/special that normally can’t be purchased. It’s a good time to just go shopping through with a friend. Set up of the stands starts at 9:00 am and the event officially starts at 11:00 am until 4:00pm.

Flower Festival (12): The streets of the town are all decorated with flowers. On this day, there are art works (such as statues or lanterns) displayed in the park created by the townspeople. A voting is being held for the best art piece there is and a reward is to be given for the top three art works. Additionally, there is a tradition that you give a flower to every one of your friends on this day to tell them that you dearly treasure them as your friend.

Spring Harmony Day (19): In most other places, they call this day Valentine’s Day. The females give hand-made chocolate to their lover. In Viieux, there is also another tradition in which the females give cookies to friends of the opposite sex. Note that this day is NOT considered as a “holiday” thus there is no vacation off.

Dessert Competition (26): The competition is held during noon and this day is considered a holiday. The competition restricts the participants to not be a professional cook. The judges usually consists the mayor, the two chefs, and the baker. Prizes are given for the top three dishes.

S u m m e r

Summer Celebration Day (3): On this day, there is no work at all from noon until 7:00 pm (regardless what work you have during the time period). A series of events are being held the whole afternoon long and everyone is expected to participate. There are swimming contests, fishing contests, throwing pebble contests, and even sand castle making contests. Other activities consist of a free serving of ice cream and watermelon for everyone, piñatas to hit, and water balloon fights. Remember to come in your swimsuit, prepared to have fun all afternoon long.

Fireworks Day (13): This day is NOT considered a “holiday” thus normal work shifts except from 9:00pm and after. Fireworks are prepared to be launched at 10:00 pm at the beach. Some people go watch with friends while others go with their lovers..

Night Light Festival (24): Night Light festival is a combination of Firefly festival and Lantern Festival. The magical people put an effort in keeping the mountain area safe especially for this festival that is taken place in the area by the river. There are lots of fireflies to see and people also place lanterns on the river, watching them flow down. It’s a tradition to make a small boat that holds a lantern yourself and inside, write a blessing for someone else. Many people often attend with their lovers.

A u t u m n

Fungi Harvest Day (6): It has been a tradition that the townspeople head into the forest to pick fungus or other interesting plants during the day time. What is picked is to be shared in the park at night (around 8:00 pm). People usually go in groups in fear of meeting a beast, and usually at least one or two of the people in the group can slay a beast. Also, people tend to not go too deep into the forest area to be safer. Although many people, afraid of beasts, have been protesting to stop this festival, but since it was a tradition, it was kept.

Moon Viewing Festival (15): The moon is the most bright and most round on this day. People go out to the beach and just lay there to watch the beautiful moon. It is an event usually attended by lovers. There is a tradition also to barbeque outdoors with friends on this day.

Pumpkin Day (21): Oddly enough, Pumpkin Day has nothing to do with pumpkins. Work shifts are normal until 5:00pm. After that, everything is closed. The town is decorated with lanterns (some have hooks some don’t). The previous day, the mayor has sent out a wooden block to every single person which they write their wishes on. The tradition is to cosplay (dress up in some weird comic-like outfit) and head out into the town to find a lantern to hook up your wooden block. There are just enough lanterns with hooks so look carefully for an empty hook!

Autumn Harmony Day (27): It’s a day where the males give back gifts to the females they have received gifts from during Spring Harmony. Just like Spring Harmony, it is NOT considered a “holiday” thus normal work shift.

W i n t e r

Snow Festival (2): Heavy snow is on the floor and everyone just loves to mess around with it! People gather at the park from 2:00 pm ~ 3:00 pm to have a huge snowball fight. Some people decorate snowmen as well. As a tradition, at night, people would head over to the fields and build a mini-igloo (that fits no more than four people). People tend to eat hot pot inside the igloo and simply have a good time. It’s a good experience to spend with your lover.

Show Off Your Manliness Day (10): It’s not an official festival but it has been a tradition for the men to gather at the mountain area at 3:00 pm. They gather there, and then strip down until they only have their underpants, then jump into the frozen river. This tradition was originated for men to prove their strength to the women hundreds of years ago.

Jingle Day (25): In places, it is commonly known as Christmas day. EVERYONE has a holiday on this day (regardless if you normally do not rest on a holiday). People give presents to friends and receive presents from friends. The tradition is to prepare one gift and place it under the large tree in the park the previous night. Then people come and each take one random present and receive a surprise gift.

New Year's Eve (28 ): EVERYONE has a holiday on this day (regardless if you normally do not rest on a holiday). There is no specific public event but most people have parties and sleepover at other people’s house. The tradition is to count down the final moments with people you treasure and it will bring good luck for the following year.

Gracious Prophet

9,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
C a l e n d a r

User Image

S p r i n g

Mon | Tue | Wed | Thur | Fri | Sat | Sun
                              o1oooo2oooo3oooo4oooo5oooo6oooo7
                              o8oooo9ooo1oooo11ooo12ooo13ooo14
                              15ooo16ooo17ooo18ooo19ooo2oooo21
                              22ooo23ooo24ooo25ooo26ooo27ooo28

T i m e

12:00 | 1:00 | 2:00 | 3:00 | 4:00 | 5:00 | 6:00 | 7:00 | 8:00 | 9:00 | 10:00 | 11:00 | αм
                              12:00| 1:00 | 2:00 | 3:00 | 4:00 | 5:00 | 6:00 | 7:00 | 8:00 | 9:00 | 10:00 | 11:00 | ρм

W e a t h e r

Humid ☀ | Cloudy ☁ | Sunny ❂ | Warm ♨ | Hot ☠ | Cold ✱ | Freezing ❋ | Windy ♋ | Rainy ☂ | Thunderstorm ☦ | Hail ❅ | Snow ❉ | Typhoon ❣

A c t i v i t i e s

Gracious Prophet

9,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
B i r t h d a y s

User Image

S p r i n g

3. Gestan Thistle LaRocque (Gray)
                              4. Finnley C.R. Salmond (Finn)
                              7. Azal Vhas
                              10. Ofelia Ann Shelby (Lia)
                              18. Wilhemina Odette Silvis (Willow)
                              20. Lias Godfrey
                              23. Sharlott Efiel
                              26. Maria Vargas
                              27. Katachee Efiel (Chee)

S u m m e r

2. Nadiya & Rona Siblyia
                              9. Anthea Zervos (Thea)
                              11. Richard Nielsen-Jia & Liane Nielsen-Jia
                              14. Jadah E Parker
                              17. Rhys Hunter
                              18. Ciolla Mel (C.C)
                              20. Évangéline Dubois (Evie) & Lley Alpin Gyles

A u t u m n

3. Gabriel Hunter
                              6. Portia Naomi Sinasohn
                              7. Fiuria Von Flannery (Flan/Fiu)
                              13. Jian-yu Zoldos
                              15. Kaden Rafael Locke (Kade)
                              16. Issac Peter Stark (Iz)
                              19. Natsume Kobayashi
                              28. Zachary Robert Schoenfeld (Zach) & Atticus Maal & Tobias Jack Wulfen

W i n t e r

1. Reid Linnaeus Melbourne
                              3. Jake Amyotte & Quinn Amyotte
                              4. Annabella Cleo Lee (Bells / Bella)
                              6. Evielle Noire (Circe)
                              7. Marian Scott Flowers
                              11. Lisette Alexandria Sloane
                              14. Genevieve Heike DeBlaire (Gene)
                              20. Zilar Dior
                              23. Xirena Rosalind Verrine (Xia / Rose) & Xypher Mikhail Verrine (Xy)
                              28. Clark Larkin-Cleary

Gracious Prophet

9,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
B a n n e r s

User Image

B a n n e r

I THANK Hoshi Astarte Tenshino FOR MAKING THIS.

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/series-related-miscellaneous-role-play/harvest-moon-rp-accepting/t.94271929/][img]http://i868.photobucket.com/albums/ab247/HoshiTenshino/Decorated images/ViieuxTownBanner.jpg[/img][/url]

NOW GO ADVERTISE w /

Gracious Prophet

9,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Gracious Prophet

9,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Gracious Prophet