Sagely Shoujo

12,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
User Image

ᴏʀɪɢɪɴᴀʟ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴇᴅ ʙʏ :: Amunettie

ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ :: harvest moon, pictures

sᴛᴀᴛᴜs :: currently open and not accepting profiles (seriously guys, please don't ask)

ʟᴇᴠᴇʟ:: literate +

ɴᴏᴛᴇs :: n/a

ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀs :: Violette Cadaverini

sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

User ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

Steorra -- xx's Significant Otter

Sagely Shoujo

12,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
User Image

The world was dying, flowers wilted at a mere touch, animals corpses could be seen everywhere, no one could walk a few steps without walking over something horribly disgusting. They –the humans- killed their home, after years of care from the goddess, pampering, loving, they abused her love. Selfishness reigned over her love and they fought amongst each other, usually over the smallest, most insignificant things; childish things. Disagreements led to bloodshed, bloodshed led to mass civil wars; all the goddess could do was watch and weep as her children ruined her Eden-like world.

In a spur of compassion before her passing, she picked a group of like-minded individuals and sent them away, too an island far out into the middle of the ocean as she died. These people would be the foundation of a new world, a world that a new goddess created from the grief stricken goddess. This new goddess took care of that small group of people as the outside world crumbled and died, eventually dying completely before the barren world began to regrow, rebirth into a new world. This took years though, millions of them, before the new goddess even thought of bringing her people into that wide world.

While the world regrew itself the people on the island grew and prospered, they became self-sufficient, only asking for the goddess’s blessing, and nothing else. They asked her for her love and they did the rest, they took care of themselves, worked hard on it, until they made a strong, beautiful town carved by their own fingers. This new goddess was pleased with the people, and when it was time to bring them back to the homeland, she brought their island with them, and attached it to the homeland. It was no longer barren or rotting, it was not green, full of life.

With this last mission she brought the people together and told them that she was too old, she was dying but reassured them that it was not their fault, she was proud of them and told them a new goddess would take her place as they entity. The people were saddened by this fact, but accepted it and greeted the new goddess with as much love as they gave the previous goddess. But this goddess was strange, she emitted a strange light that unnerved the people, she barely showed herself and eventually left. Years went by, and the people stopped believing in the old stories, wrought them off as old wives tales for children. During this time, crops started to wilt, animals became sick, and the once happy place was bringing itself back into despair.

The old goddess, regretted her decision for her predecessor and decided to make things right, but she could not when the people that she so cared about didn’t even believe in the stories! In a fit of desperation she grew a tree in the middle of the town square when all the citizens were and gave one, simple message.

“I can save you,
                You just need to believe”

Sagely Shoujo

12,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
User Image

First and foremost you should always follow Gaia’s terms of services. You should go read it if you haven’t already done so. If you have then you should now that this role-play is PG-13, and as much as I would want to encourage to be as detailed as possible, with some things, gore and intercourse for example, have to be very vague or fade to black. The “fade to black” is more so towards intercourse but gore I would appreciate if it does happen that you don’t explain it in too much detail. With that though, romance is very strongly encouraged, this is a harvest moon role-play after all!

No godmoding or powerplaying, for this main reason no one will play as a goddess. I understand some times with some small things like moving around is okay, but keep it to as much as a minimum as possible. Respect each other and if your character is a complete a*****e, that doesn’t give you free reign to be one, so please be nice and respectful to each other. Talk in OOC to each other and plan things out together, this is supposed to be fun! If I feel that someone is being unnecessarily mean to someone else in the role-play I will send them a pm and tell them to stop, if it keeps happening then that person will be kicked out of the role-play.

Please don’t post any OOC posts in the role-play, if you want to talk, and then please post them in the OOC thread. Posting formats are not exactly required but are strongly encouraged; please don’t make them over cluttered though, so it’s not so distracting. But all your posts should have your character’s name, their location, and a link to their journal that’ll hold a heart chain about all the characters. Or you could put a heart chain on your post if you so choose.

This is a literate roleplay, which means that you should have a good grasp on the English language and that’s all I ask. As for posting length I won’t be too strict about it but as long as you have two to three paragraphs a post then I’ll be happy, just remember, quality of quantity, if you can give a great post in under a paragraph and give your partner(s) that you a currently with a good thing to work with then I’m completely fine with it. Just make sure that you give at least something to work with for other people.

There is no current character limit, only take as many characters as you can keep up with – also don’t worry if you can’t keep up with some characters, if you can’t, send me a PM telling me and I’ll either put that character on hiatus until you can take care of him/her or if you want to take him out completely, when it comes to that, we could have a funeral and pretend he died? I don’t know (lol)- Please no mary-sues, gary-stus, whatever, I want interesting, realistic characters. I want some depth in them and reasons why they act the way they do, don’t be afraid to make sadistic characters, rude characters, plain out MEAN characters for all I care. Make them INTERESTING.

At suggestion from knight:

She brought it to my attention that sometimes with sexual orientations role-plays that one orientation can sometimes be overridden by another. This is my solution to that problem, if there is too many of one orientation then I will ask that any applicants after I made that cut off either make their character bisexual, straight, or any other orientation that can be fluid between both.
                With that being said, also, DO NOT DISCRIMINATE AGAINST ANY SEXUAL ORIENTATION. No matter if the person is straight, homosexual, bisexual, etc. Do not be rude too them just because of that small insignificant fact.

All rules are subject to change, or be added onto, if I feel the need to change or add on, I’ll be putting them in red.

Sagely Shoujo

12,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
User Image

Map of New Aurora

This is the map of the town, since moving into the mainland the town has moved onto the mainland as well.

The central part of town is where most of the shops are, along with any stands of peoples home run shops. All buildings that do not have a writing of what it is above it is a house. You can also live in your business and in the inn.

ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ;

ʜᴏᴜsᴇs;
                1-100
                #3 - Elicia Winters
                #19 - Hagumi Koriko
                #20 - Aiden Finnegan
                #23 - Lilith Knight
                #25 - Malcolm Sheridan
                #26 - Vladimir Milojević
                #27 - Ember Clarke
                #30 - Julian Glass
                #31 - Vivian Faye
                #36 - Oliver Charlotte, Jackson Charlotte
                #37 - Maylea Anderson
                #40 - Jace Kwon
                #41 - Victoire Beaufort
                #53 - Nora Malbury
                #62 - Yuuya & Yuuki Souji
                #64 - Elliot & Anju Xia-Feng
                #84 - Angel d'Monte
                #94 - Dante Estreya

ʙᴜsɪɴᴇssᴇs;
                [ex. back room in the restaurant/bar/tea house, etc]
                Circus Tent - Aspen Grant, Caelum Santore
                Tailor Shop - Georgianne Roma
                Horse Ranch - Christopher & William Vaske
                Photography Studio - Helena Dimitri
                Coffee Shop - Alto Howle
                Music Shop - Allison "Frey" Carter
                Tea Shop - Kana Ootori
                Carpentry Shop - Riley & Eclair Kails

ɪɴɴ;
                1-30
                1st private room - Arthur Fell
                2nd private room - Gwenevere Fell
                # 5 - Luke Faul
                #6 - Porter Lincoln
                #13 - Allison Vaske
                Cherry Li

the map was made by the beautiful Uyrena!

Sagely Shoujo

12,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
User Image

** all jobs are closed on festival days, or if its the owners birthday
                striked through - reserved
                bolded - taken
                normal - open

town hall.
                open hours: 7:00am to 7:00pm
                Closed: Sundays
                mayor. xxxxxxxxx assistant. xxxxxxx assistant.
                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xUser ImagexUser Image

beach shack.
                open hours: 12:00pm to 12:00am
                Closed: Autumn, Winter
                owner. xxxxxxxxx chef. xxxxxxxxxxx cashier. xxxxxxx waiter.

blacksmith.
                open hours: 7:00am to 6:00pm
                Closed: Mondays
                owner. xxxxxxxxx apprentice. xxxxxx assistant. xxxxxx assistant.

flower shop.
                open hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm
                Closed: Wednesdays
                owner. xxxxxxxxx apprentice. xxxxxxx delivery.
                User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

plant/seed shop.
                open hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm
                Closed: Fridays
                owner. xxxxxxxxx apprentice. xxxxxx cashier. xxxxxxx delivery.

run down shrine.
                open hours: all hours
                Closed: n/a
                priest. xxxxxxxxxx priestess. xxxxxxx caretaker/apprentice.

tea house.
                open hours: 8:00am to 11:00pm
                Closed: Tuesdays
                owner xxxxxxxxx cashier. xxxxxxxx waiter. xxxxxxxx waitress.

salon.
                owner. xxxxxxxxx hairdresser.xxxx hairdresser. xxxxx nail artist. xxxxxx cashier.
                User ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

unnamed mine (the person that takes the owner can name it if they so choose).
                open hours: 10:00am to 9:00pm
                Closed: Autumn, Winter
                owner. xxxxxxxxx miner. xxxxxxxxx miner. xxxxxxxxx archaeologist. xxxxx archaeologist.

horse ranch.
                open hours: 6:00am to 5:00pm
                Closed: Saturdays
                owner. xxxxxxxxx assistant. xxxxxxx ranch hand. xxxxxx ranch hand.

cattle & poultry ranch.
                open hours: 6:00am to 5:00pm
                Closed: Thursdays
                owner. xxxxxxxxx assistant. xxxxxxx ranch hand. xxxxxx ranch hand.

library.
                open hours: 8:00am to 8:00pm
                owner. xxxxxxxxx assistant. xxxxxxx librarian.

restaurant.
                open hours: 8:00am to 8:00pm
                owner. xxxxxxxxx chef. xxxxxxxxxx cashier. xxxxxxxx waiter

coffee shop; espresso yourself.
                open hours: 11:00am to 8:00pm
                owner. xxxxxxxxx chef. xxxxxxxxxx cashier. xxxxxxxx waitress

jewellery shop.
                open hours: 9:00am to 6:00pm
                owner xxxxxxxxx jeweler xxxxxxxxx jeweler xxxxxxxx sales clerk xxxxxxxx cashier.
                User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xUser ImagexUser Image

clinic.
                open hours: 11:00am to 8:00pm
                Closed: Saturdays
                doctor xxxxxxxxxx doctor xxxxxxxxx nurse xxxxxxxxxxx nurse xxxxxxxxxx intern.

inn.
                Closed: n//a
                owner xxxxxxxxxx assistant xxxxxxxxx maid xxxxxxxxxx chef

photo studio.
                open hours: 10:00am to 6:00pm
                owner xxxxxxxxxx photographer xxxx photographer xxxxxxxxxx intern xxxxxxxxxx intern.
                User ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser Image]xUser Image

mechanic.
                owner xxxxxxxxxx apprentice
                User ImagexUser Image

carpenter.
                owner xxxxxxxxxx apprentice
                User ImagexUser Image

bathhouse.
                open hours: 1:00pm to 1:00am
                owner xxxxxxxxxx assistant xxxxxx assistant

police station.
                open hours: 6:00am to 11:00pm
                Closed: n//a
                chief xxxxxxxxxx detective xxxxxxx detective xxxxxxxxxx officer xxxxxxxxxx officer.
                User ImagexUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xUser ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

bar.
                open hours: 7:00pm to 3:00am
                owner. xxxxxxxxx bartender.xxxxxxx bartender. xxxxx waitress.

Sew-In-Love Tailor Shop

open hours; n/a
                closed; n/a
                owner
                User Image

Hummin' & Strummin' Music Shop
                open hours; n/a
                closed; n/a
                musician
                User Image

other

circus tent.
                open hours: n//a
                ringmaster xxxxx silk dancer. xxxxx aerial performer.xxx fire breather.

forest spirit.
                User Image

wandering artist.

User Image

wizard.
                User Image

(if you don't like the options above then you can create your own little shop in the town square, i'll explain how you can do this in the profiles//reserves post.)

Sagely Shoujo

12,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
User Image

reservations
                Please send a reservation to me via pm!
                Title the pm "New Aurora"
                When it comes to reservations it's very easy. This is what you need:

Role:
                Roleplay Samples:
                a small 100x100 picture of your character anime only. (only if you have it at the time)
                if you are making a shop in the town square than all you have to tell me is the name of your occupations/shop and what it does, please try to make it different than the other shops! :)

profiles
                When you are done the profile you will send it back to me for me to read over, and then you may post it onto the profile page when I give the "OK!"

NOTICE;;
                I'm really sorry guys, but right now I'm getting overwhelmed with the amount of characters so I'll temporarily decline on any new profiles/reservations sent in. At least until I find if certain roles just aren't posting and I need to clear them out, then I'll open them back up. I'm really sorry!!

[color=colour1][size=24][align=center]lastname, [color=colour2]firstname[/color] middlename[/align][/size][/color]
                [list][list][url=addlinktofullpicturehere][imgleft]http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g450/xAmunet/newaurora-1-1.jpg[/imgleft][/url][/list][/list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=18][color=colour1]introduction[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
                [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=14][b]ɴᴀᴍᴇ;[/b]
                [size=11]put here[/size]
                [b]ɴɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ;[/b]
                [size=11]put here[/size]
                [b]ᴀɢᴇ;[/b]
                [size=11]put here[/size]
                [b]ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ;[/b]
                [size=11]put here[/size]
                [b]ʙɪʀᴛʜ ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ;[/b]
                [size=11]put here[/size]
                [b]ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ;[/b]
                [size=11]put here; delete this if you're character is still the same gender[/size]
                [b]sᴇxᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ;[/b]
                [size=11]put here[/size]
                [b]ᴡᴇɪɢʜᴛ;[/b]
                [size=11]put here[/size]
                [b]ʜᴇɪɢʜᴛ;[/b]
                [size=11]put here[/size]
                [b]ʀᴇsɪᴅᴇɴᴄᴇ;[/b]
                [size=11]put here[/size]
                [b]ᴏᴄᴄᴜᴘᴀᴛɪᴏɴ;[/b]
                [size=11]put here[/size][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
                [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=18][color=colour2]indepth[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
                [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=14][b]ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴀɢᴇ ʀᴇǫᴜɪʀᴇᴍᴇɴᴛs;[/b]
                [size=11]put here[/size]
                [b]ʟᴏᴠᴇs;[/b]
                [size=11]put here[/size]
                [b]ɴᴇᴜᴛʀᴀʟs;[/b]
                [size=11]put here[/size]
                [b]ʜᴀᴛᴇs;[/b]
                [size=11]put here[/size]
                [b]ғᴇᴀʀs;[/b]
                [size=11]put here[/size][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
                [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=18][color=colour1]backstory[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
                [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=14][b]ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ;[/b]
                [size=11]put here; at least a paragraphs[/size]
                [b]ʙɪᴏɢʀᴀᴘʜʏ;[/b]
                [size=11]put here; at least two paragraphs[/size][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
                [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=18][color=colour2]general[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
                [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=14][b]ᴏᴜᴛғɪᴛs;[/b]
                [size=11]put here[/size]
                [b]ᴍᴇɴᴛᴀʟ ʜᴇᴀʟᴛʜ;[/b]
                [size=11]put here[/size]
                [b]ᴘʜʏsɪᴄᴀʟ ʜᴇᴀʟᴛʜ;[/b]
                [size=11]put here[/size][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
                [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=18][color=colour1]extra[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
                [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=14][b]ʙᴏɴᴜs;[/b]
                [size=11]put here[/size]
                [b]ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇ sᴏɴɢ;[/b]
                [size=11]put here[/size]
                [b]ᴘᴇᴛs;[/b]
                [size=11]put here[/size]
                [b]ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ;[/b]
                [size=11]put here[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[size=24][align=center]username[/align][/size]

Sagely Shoujo

12,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
User Image

This will be where I put any important announcements in the future. As of right now, still working on setting up all the threads to link to the main thread.

Sagely Shoujo

12,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
User Image

User Image black.
                FI: I despise this person.
                LI: They broke my heart
                [IMG]http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g450/xAmunet/black.png[/IMG]

User Image gray.
                FI: I don't like this person.
                LI: I am not interested in this person.
                [IMG]http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g450/xAmunet/gray.png[/IMG]

User Image light gray.
                FI: An acquaintance.
                LI: I dont know them well, but it is a possibility.
                [IMG]http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g450/xAmunet/lightgray.png[/IMG]

User Image blue.
                FI: A friendly acquaintance.
                LI: i am slightly interested in this person.
                [IMG]http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g450/xAmunet/blue.png[/IMG]

User Image green.
                FI: This person is a friend of mine.
                LI: I am developing a slight crush on this person.
                [IMG]http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g450/xAmunet/green.png[/IMG]

User Image orange.
                FI: This person has started to become a good friend.
                LI: I definitely have a crush on this person.
                [IMG]http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g450/xAmunet/orange.png[/IMG]

User Image yellow.
                FI: This person is a good friend.
                LI: I have a huge crush on this person.
                [IMG]http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g450/xAmunet/yellow.png[/IMG]

User Image purple.
                FI: We are close friends now.
                LI: I am starting to fall in love with this person.
                [IMG]http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g450/xAmunet/purple.png[/IMG]

User Image pink.
                FI: This person is my best friend!
                LI: I am completely head over heels for this person.
                [IMG]http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g450/xAmunet/pink.png[/IMG]

User Image red.
                FI: This person is practically my family.
                LI: I want to marry this person.
                [IMG]http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g450/xAmunet/black.png[/IMG]

Married
                User Image
                [img]http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t24/EVEYDAWN94/harvest moon hearts/HMbluefeather.png[/img]

Sagely Shoujo

12,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
User Image

if you have any other festivals that you think would be interesting then please send me a PM and we can talk about it! [the dates go from the 1-31.]

Spring
                1st; New Years Day
                4th; The Goddesses Birthday
                15th; Flower Festival
                25th; Spring Ranch Festival

Summer
                1st; Sea Festival
                25th; Summer Produce Festival
                28th; Lover's Night

Fall
                10th; Dairy Festival
                17th; Annual Party at the mansion
                25th; Harvest Festival
                31st; Halloween

Winter
                5th; Thanksgiving Festival
                24th; Christmas Eve
                25th; Christmas Day
                31st; New Years Eve

Sagely Shoujo

12,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
User Image

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/series-related-miscellaneous-role-play/harvest-moon-u-c/t.82520221/][IMG]http://i488.photobucket.com/albums/rr250/kikikitty/NewAurora-1.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/series-related-miscellaneous-role-play/harvest-moon-u-c/t.82520221/][IMG]http://i488.photobucket.com/albums/rr250/kikikitty/NewAurora-1.png[/IMG][/url]

[[Amunettie made these, not me. Just so we're clear.]]

Sagely Shoujo

12,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
User Image

The current day is still Spring, 12th, Thursday

The weather is warm, no clouds.

It is currently morning, around 10:00AM.

Occasionally I will come back to this post and update it so everyone knows what day it is.

Sagely Shoujo

12,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
User Image

reserved!
                for further use later.

Sagely Shoujo

12,425 Points