Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

HELLO

- this is a semi-literate roleplay.

- minimum of two CHUNKY paragraphs.

- was inspired by the Harvest Moon series.

- we are currently open & accepting!.

- oh, and heres the ooc!

User Image

Lupine Meadows. This small meadow was home to the Harvest Goddess. She loved the small

land like a child, making it what i is to this very day. She made the un-bariable winters, soft and

happy. The un-drinkable waters, fresh and cool. The un-plantable soil, rich and strong. She

swam in the ocean, whispered to the wind, and ran in the fields. She lived in harmony, and was

one with nature for a very long time. All was well until the settlers came. The Harvest Goddess

was un-happy of their arrival, and tried everything to get them to leave. In her eyes, they were

destroying everything she had worked so hard to create. It wasn't until a year later,she realized

they were making it better. They were growing crops, building houses, creating life! She

watched kids run through the streets, couples fall in love, and still get to see nature bloom in

perfection. These strange being brought animals she had never seen before. Horses, dogs,

cats. All beautiful creations brought to her small land. It brought joy to her eyes seeing, them

happy. She un-did everything she had cursed amongst the villagers, and did everything in her

power to make them happy.She made the crops grow faster, the winters end quicker, and the

summers less hot. The villagers began to praise the Harvest Goddess for her wonderful deeds,

even building a shine in honor of her. They named the valley Lupine Meadows, because of the

Lupine flowers they planted all around the town. Now in the spring, when these flowers bloom,

humming birds from all over appear almost as if my magic. They are attracted to the wide

variety of nectar, therefor building there nests and and staying for the rest of Spring and

Summer. The villagers give this gift to there loveless Goddess as a thank you, and she accepts

each year. Now the Harvest Goddess stays in in the town with them, disguised as a human as

she lives amongst them, peacefully living one with nature.

User Image

Alright everyone. This is how it's going to go down. In my opinion, literate consists of at least 2

chunky paragraphs each consisting of five sentences each. That's really not that much.

PG-13. Anything over the top, time skip. I want comedy, romance, drama and suspense. Make

someone stalk someone they really like or something like that. I want crazy stuff too. No Mary

sues or Gary sues. Everyone has a flaw. Make your post pretty. It don't have to be glamorous, but

at least your name with the picture and some icons. No bright colors! They give me really bad

headaches! If your reading this, highlight the whole post! If you quit, pm me and tell me.

don't have to give me an explanation, cause i really don't care. I quit role plays all the time. I

either have too much to do, or i just loose interest. It's ok. When it comes to the journals, they

don't have to be fancy, but do make them look a little nice. I want a picture, a name, and notes

about them. It can be only one sentence, i don't care, just something about them. Since we've

mentioned pictures, ill talk about those. Please don't make the pictures to big or too small.

There just page hogger's. If i don't like the size of your picture, i will tell you about it. That is a

pet peeve or mine. Also, MAKE SURE THERE IN PHOTOBUCKET IMG CODE FORM. it's just

noobish if you only have a link. Thanks! Reserve titles: your role Profile titles: your name

User Image

User Image
                                                                                                  x1. Crop Farm

x2. Flower Shop

x3. Animal Ranch

x4. General Store

x5. Town Square

x6. Horse Track

x7. Cafe

x8. Carpentry

x9. Inn

10. Beach

11. The Mountains

12. The Bar

13. Goddess Pond

14. Mine

15. Princess Witches Forest

User Image
                                          any role written below is available.

CROP FARM:.......................................ANIMAL RANCH:
                                          User Image User Image ..........User Image User Image
                                          OWNER, FARM HELP...................................OWNER, FARM HELP

BAR:
                                          User Image User Image User Image User Image
                                          OWNER, BARTENDER, WAITER, WAITRESS

TAILOR:...............................................GENERAL STORE:
                                          User Image User Image ..........User Image User Image
                                          OWNER, ASSISTANT,..................................TAILOR, ASSISTANT

CAFE:
                                          User Image User Image User Image User Image
                                          OWNER, COOK, WAITER, WAITRESS

INN:
                                          User Image User Image User Image
                                          OWNER, COOK, MAID/BUTTER

BLACK SMITH:.....................................CARPENTRY:
                                          User Image User Image .......... User Image User Image
                                          SMITH, APPRENTICE....................................CARPENTER, APPRENTICE

TOWN HALL:
                                          User Image User Image User Image
                                          MAYOR, MAYOR'S SON, SECRETARY

CLINIC:.............................................. LIBRARY:
                                          User Image User Image ..........User Image

DOCTOR, NURSE......................................LIBRARIAN, ASSISTANT

OTHERS:
                                          Artist
                                          Witch Princess
                                          Dancer/Singer
                                          Fisherman
                                          Thief.
                                          Musician
                                          Journalist
                                          Priest
                                          Post Girl/Man
                                          Harvest Goddess

extra: the mermaid, harvest goddess, and witch princess can have other positions as a way to make money

User Image

xxxxx00S x 00Mx 00Tx.00 Wx 00T x 0 F x 0S
                                          xxxxx000 x 000 x 001 x.002 x 003 x 04 x 05
                                          xxxxx006 x 007 x 008 x.009 x 010 x 11 x 12
                                          xxxxx013 x 014 x 015 x.016 x 017 x 18 x 19
                                          xxxxx020 x 021 x 022 x.023 x 024 x 25 x 26
                                          xxxxx027 x 028 x 029 x.030 x 031 x 00 x 00

Spring

07 | Horse Race :Horse Track

09 | Flower Festival : Goddess Square

12 | Stargazing Festival : Goddess Pond

15 | Dance Party : Town Square

Summer

01 | Fire Fly Gazing : Goddess Pond

07 | Village Picnic : Goddess Pond

13 | Beach Festival : Beach

Fall

01 | Autumn Festival : Town Square

06 | Cooking Contest : Town Square

10 | Harvest Festival : Crop Farm

13 | Horse Race : Horse Track

Winter

04 | Village Snow Ball Fight : Town Square

08 | Village Gift Exchange & Ice Skating Contest : Goddess Pond

15 | New Years Barn Fire : Town Square

User Image

ok, so the reserves and skeletons are going to be relatively easy. For the reserves, I would

like a 75X100 image of your character with it's role on there. It;s going to be the link to your profile

once it's finished, but we'll get to that later. For the profiles, your going to be making a separate

thread for them. I require at least four posts. The first one is just going to be a pic of your

character, their name, and role. I don't care what the rest of the order comes in, but you need to

have a post for their bibliography, a post for their likes and dislikes, and a post for their journal.

Yes, this is a Harvest Moon role play, so you must have a journal! All of the journal information will

be posted below. Please make everything look nice.

User Image

Ok, so heres the info for the journals.

xxx- hates

xxx- dislikes

xxx- stranger

xxx- aquantis

xxx- friend

xxx- good friend

xxx- best friend

xxx- crush

xxx- boy/girl friend

xxx- husband/wife

User Image

- Blue Feathers and engagement rings are the only acceptable items for proposing. (unless your
                                          - character is extremely poor)

- All kids ages 10-15 must attend school. Anything before and over is optional.

- The currency here is Gold, an assortment of coins.

- The legal drinking age is 18.

- There's one train on the island, though most people travel by foot or bike. The only residents to

- own vehicles are mainly farmers, who own old pick up trucks.

- General vehicle and technology example:

- As life went on, the town aged from candles to light bulbs. Although it's not a lot, the village
                                          - receives a small percent of electric from the city. Enough to power the necessities. The only
                                          - place in the town that has a T.V. is the bar, which mainly airssports. People get there news
                                          - from the radio, along with music and weekly story's. Every one has running water, though,
                                          - theres not enough for every one to own a washing machine. The only laundry service is at the
                                          - inn, which only supplies 3 washers. Every one else washes them by hand, then lets them dry
                                          - on a clothes line. Unless you pay some one to do it for you.
                                          - Some people in town own old desk top computers for writing papers, (for work and what not) and sending emails.
                                          - Some lucky kids even own old hand held games (such as gameboys)
                                          - I'd like the keep the "old fasionaed" feel that Harvest Moon has in the game, please.

User Image

All Farms- are open Monday - Saturday, 11 am - 8 pm, and are closed Sunday.

Town Hall is open Tuesday - Sunday, 6 am - 4 pm, and are closed Mondays. The

Bar- is open Tuesday - Sunday, 6pm - 4 am, and is closed on Mondays. The

Tailor- is open Monday - Friday, 8 am - 9 pm, and is closed on Saturday-Sunday.

The Vineyard- is open Monday - Friday, 8 am - 4pm, and is closed on Saturday-Sundays.

The Post Office Monday - Friday, 7 am - 6 pm, and is closed on Saturday-Sunday.

Farm Supplies- is open Monday - Sunday, 10 am - 5 pm and is closed on Wednesdays.

The Cafe- is open Monday - Sunday, 9 am - 9 pm, and is closed on Thursdays.

The Inn- Monday - Sunday, 8 am - 5pm (unless you staying there, then its open 24/7).

The General Store-, Monday - Sunday, 8 am - 6 pm, and is closed on Fridays.

The Flower Shop-, Monday - Saturday, 7 am - 5 pm, and is closed on Sundays.

The Black Smith- is open Monday - Sunday, 10 am - 8 pm, and is closed on Thursdays.

The Carpenter- is open Monday - Sunday, 9 am - 8 pm, and is closed on Wedensdays.

The Clinic- is open Monday - Sunday, 8 am - 7 pm, and is only closed on Holidays.

The Library- is open Monday - Saturday, 7 am - 6 pm, And is closed on Sundays. And the

Police Station is open Sunday-Monday, 7am-7pm, and is only closed on Holidays.

User Image

Good morning Lupine Meadow! Since it's Spring 11th, It's pretty warm. 84 degrees Fahrenheit! Not

only is it warm, but it's nice an sunny. A perfect day for picnic? There's going to be a quick drizzle

later on in the evening. I'd pack those umbrellas if i were you. And did i mention it's going to drop

down to 50 tonight? But don't worry, it'll pick right back up by tomorrow. Any who, have a nice day

Lupine!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces