Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuna sighed and said:

"I guess your right..."

Yuna then sat back down; but her sleeve got cought in part of the door and she got a scarch. The clothes she was wearing weren't esactly made for travel. Yuna put her stuff back and said.

"I'll be right back." She then grabbed a bag and rushed out of the room. Once she got into the bathroom she changed into a long, light green skirt, a yellow like kimono top with a white, sleeve-less shirt, and pair of white boots, she then put on a pink-like thing on both her arms.

((Basicly what Yuna wears in FFX only I changed the color of her skirt, lol.))

She then made her way back to the department, some boys stared at her as she went.
((Hey... I g2g now, I'll try to get on later, but chances are I won't, please remember to post daily, BYE!))
Nana blinked as she heard laughter from the other compartment. It didnt sound like kind laughter and she growled when she heard the word mugleblood. Her pearents used it alot, even though she was pure blood she hated it when people used the term. She gently placed her sleeping tom cat on her seat and clamly looked out her door, to see if she could see the low life useing the term. WHen she couldnt see then she shruged slightly if they coutined she would have to go find them but for now, she would stay put.

Toxic Strawberry

17,375 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Party Member 100
((C-ya sorry I missed your post either way Byes))
((OK, I'm back, lets just say we've just got to Hagworts, k?))

Yuna yawned sleeply. It was so very boring waiting for them to get there. Yuna got up out of her seat and looked out of the hall. She was suprised to see that everyone out there was wearing their Hagworts unifom. Yuna shut the door and grabbed her Hagworts clothes and then left the department to go change.
Yuna soon found herself in her Hagworts unfiom and back in her seat. She leaded back into her seat, starting to relax, until...

"HA! HA! Yeah! Those idiototix mudbloods wouldn't even know what hit them! THOSES FOOLS!"

"I can't take it anymore!" Yuna yelled and got up.

Her kitten raced over to Yuna's new friend and hid under her sleeve.

"I'll be back soon," said Yuna, with a bit of a evil look in her eye; she then left the department.

Toxic Strawberry

17,375 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100
She blinked and ecided to get changed into her uniform also. She hurried and got changed. She then got the rest of her stuff ready. She put her cat away and looked outside and saw a gigantic castle."Horray we are here."
Yuna walked along the rows of departments while keeping her eys closed so she could find where the noise was coming from easier. Once she finely found the right department; Yuna thrust opened the door faster than you could say: "Wow,-look-at-that-REALLY-angry-girl-there,-I-wounder-if-she's-going-to-kill-them?"

"You!" She said angryily.

"Shut the heck up! Do you know how mych noise your making?! Its driving me crazy with all that noise!"

She got a blank stare from to boys in there; they all looked like they were a few years or so older than her. Then, a boy with blond hair, combed to the side stood up with a look of angry on his face.

"Oh really?" He said.

"Why don't you say that to my father, I'm sure he'd love to hear your complant!"

"You think I give a d*** about your dad?!" Yuna yelled, letting cuss word slip out for the metion of the word: "Father."

"You stupid, little girl! Do you even know who I am or my father!" Yelled the boy.

"Let me take a guess... oh! I know! The most annoying boy in the whole world!"

He then (and the rest of the boys) gave a big laugh and then after laughing her said:

"I'm, Draco Mathoy, (that how you spell his name) and my father is (I can't think of what he does right now, sorry! I'm such a baka!!!!)" He then gave a smrik.

"He's a what...?" Said Yuna very cunfused at what his dad was and why anyone in the world would name their kid: "Draco."

Toxic Strawberry

17,375 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100
((Lucious and Malfoy))
She heard her yell and she looked suprised. She decided to stay on her good side from now on. She laughed when she heard the conversation until the end. Malfoy that sounded familiar. She shruged and waited until the train stopped.((Its ok we all are at times))
((Ha, ha... ok then, lets say the train has stopped...))

Before anyone could say another word, the train came to hault and sent Yuna flying backwords. The boys then brust out laughing; Yuna then started to remember something...

FLASHBACK

"Um... Mrss. Aioyn," said Yuna as she reread the paragragh. She was just about to ask her question when...

Myia, one of her classmates, started to giggle, and soon enough the rest of the class started giggling too.

The did that for weeks until, finely, Yuna stopped speaking.

END FLASHBACK

Yuna stood up and walked away, with a ghost-like look on her face, back to her department.

Toxic Strawberry

17,375 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100
She was getting her stuff up and she waited for her friend so she could take her cat. She didn`t want to leave it alone. She smiled as she saw a whole bunch of people head out.
((Sorry for leaving, I had to go eat.))

Yuna made her way back to the department and smiled at her friend.

"Thanks," she said with a smile and took her cat.

"I'll get my stuff, you don't have to wait for me."

Toxic Strawberry

17,375 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100
She shook her head."It`s no problem."she said as she waited and the slytherins looked at them laughed and kept walking."I don`t like Slytherins. But they won`t put my first day down."She said frowning at first and then smiling.
Nana blinked from her spot on her seat she sighed and stood up she had changed into her rodes a while ago and her tom cat looked up at her. " all right time to go face the new school " She picked up her things and made her way off the train strugling a little with her trunk. She spoted a group of Slytherins, and bit her lip. Her pearents told her to hang out with only Slytherins becuase all the other houses were weak or somthing long thouse lines, She shook her head and stood by a girl a year or so younger then her she thought mabie she was a raven claw, but didnt bother to ask.

(( sorry for comeing back so late ^^ ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces