Dangerous Cutesmasher

12,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

T h e X S t o r y
____________________ ______ _______________ ______ ____________________

Rumor has it that there is a pack of werewolves that recently took up residence in Mystic Falls. No one seems to know much about them. No one has ever seen them before. Something just isn't right. They are led by the infamous Erik Blacque, a handsome man with passion for control. He has a secret agenda that only his closest pack mates know about. This agenda has to do with a very certain witch. This witch is none other than the Irish Morrigan. Esther placed a curse on her nearly a thousand years ago. This curse trapped her in the body of mortals, forcing to live and die as they do for eternity. What's worse is that she doesn't have full control over the mortal she inhabits. It's a kind of possession that leaves her with a partial life. Morrigan sought out help and has come the closest she has ever been to freeing herself. She made a pact with these werewolves. In return for her freedom, she would wage a war on the race Esther created. She will not stop until all of them have been removed from existence.

Meanwhile, Elena is in transition. She awoke from her death as a vampire and must chose to feed or die. Rebekah Mikaelson caused Matt to drive off the bridge with Elena in the car. The car plummeted in the lake below, drowning Elena. Klaus has come to find out about her betrayal. Rebekah took his only means of making more hybrids and he isn't happy.

With all of the vampire activity lately, the council has caught wind of their existence. Alaric expelled Carol, Elizabeth, and Meredith from the council for associating and protecting vampires or werewolves. When Alaric lost his life force due to Elena's passing, the remaining members decided to continue his work, against the wishes of the former mayor, Carol Lockwood. There is also a new member to the council. A skilled and dangerous hunter. This new member seems to be hiding a secret though. What could it be, and why is this hunter so good at their job?

If you want to join but don't know The Vampire Diaries, here is a wikia that has all the information you could ever need. =)

So, the season four premiere brought a lot of changes a long with it.
Elena chose to complete the transition, we found out that compulsion wears off before the transition is complete, Damon has stopped caring so much about being the good guy, and Tyler is back in his own body while Klaus is back in his. The biggest change I think is that Elena chooses Stefan and lets go of Damon.

Dangerous Cutesmasher

12,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

T h e X R u l e s

⊱ R u l e s
        If you don't read all of them, it will be terribly obvious and you will be asked to read them again before you continue. Save yourself the embarrassment and spend the two minutes it takes to go through them. Secondly, read everything on this page. I really do mean everything. I know it's a lot, but this is a detailed story that requires attention. It will be worth it, I promise! If everyone reads everything, then it will significantly cut down on the number of questions that arise.

⊱ S n o b s
        If you are a snob, then I suggest you click your back button (or backspace) now. This is not the roleplay for you. I appreciate polite and civil discussions about ideas and anything really. I am a very nice person. I promise. But it seems that most people I have run into on here are not. Don't try to cover up an insult with pet names, or false apologies. If you have to apologize for what you wrote, chances are, you might be being an a*****e. Find another way to put what you are saying. I will pick up on that tone if you don't and you will be booted.

⊱ C r e w
        This is my thread, so I am in charge here. There are veterans here that have roleplayed with me before and know what I expect. You should listen to these people. They're good people. =) I need you to respect my rules. Please don't break them. If you show me disrespect, I will boot you immediately. I will not tolerate disrespect to me, or other roleplayers. I am confident that any problems that may arise can be handled in a civil and mannerly way.

⊱ P o s t i n g
        Please make a posting layout! These layouts should include your character's name, location, and picture. You can either make your own layout, or request one. No page stretching pictures or fonts. This thread may help you with coding if you run into any issues. I will make you a post layout if you wish. I don't charge for them. =)

⊱ C h a r a c t e r s
        First, fill out a reserve/blurb form weather you have your full profile or not. Pm it to Miss Fruit Loops either by itself or with your profile. All profiles should be sent via pm to Miss Fruit Loops for evaluation. Upon being accepted, you will need to post your profile to the Profile Thread. You may create as many characters as you can handle. Also, no ages under 16 please. No one needs to babysit here.

⊱ P o s t x Q u a l i t y
        I would like your posts to have substance to them. Give other players something to work with. Let's shoot for at least two paragraphs per post. And 200 words minimum for each post. I realize that posts will get short when the action begins, and this will be the exception. Violence is encouraged as well as romance.

⊱ F r e q u e n c y
        Please try to post at least twice a week. I will boot your character for inactivity after one week if you do not warn me ahead of time. You can warn me by posting in the Titanpad, or pm'ing me.

⊱ O u t x o f x C h a r a c t e r
        We are going to use the titanpad as the main ooc, but do give the recruiting thread some love too! The most posts we have in that, the more people will see this thread!

Dangerous Cutesmasher

12,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

C r e a t i n g X Y o u r X C h a r a c t e r

⊱ First, snag a blurb form and fill it out. Check to see which alignment comes next in the cast section. If the last character's blurb is aligned right, you will need the left code. (If you get it wrong, it's not a big deal) You will find the forms at the end of this post. Hint: You're going to need to click 'show spoiler'. If you need help with the coding, let me know! But try your best to keep your text consistent with what I have there already. Like, if things are spaced like t h i s , try to keep it like that. Also, spell out your numbers please! Where you see a bunch of 'nyans' is where you type a small paragraph about your character. Try to keep it around 150 words +/- 10sih.

⊱ Then, once you have your blurb completed, you may move on to the profile. The profile skeleton is also at the end of this post. Fill it out, and again, keep things consistent. You can, however, color the profile text in any way you want, as long as it's readable. Remember to use test threads if coding gets a little muddy. The coding in pm's isn't like the coding in threads, so it's good to compose your blurbs and profiles in a test thread. When you send me your profile, it can be a link to a post in a thread if that's easier.

⊱ PM your blurb and profile to me, either in one pm or separate. If you want to reserve a character spot, then you may send the blurb while you work on the profile. Your reserve will be good for two days.

⊱ I will either accept your profile or tell you what you need to do to make it acceptable. Make sure you read all of the rules to make sure that this list is minimal, if you do end up getting a 'please make these changes' list from me.

⊱ Once accepted, you need to post your profile to the profile thread. I will NOT do this for you! Don't get mad at me when I ask for your profile because you haven't posted it yet. This is to keep characters straight, as in who belongs to who.

⊱ If you pick up a cannon, you can copy and paste from the wikia, or write it up yourself. Just make sure that if you c/p to include a sample of your writing. It can be a link to a roleplay or even your intro post for that character.

⊱ The hunter position specified in the plot is open. Can be male or female.

U s e f u l X L i n k s

Alphacoders is a wallpaper site with a ton of neat pictures that would be suitable for characters.

This site generates npc backgrounds. I like to use it for character backgrounds. When I use it, I click 'launch generator' I choose level thirty because it will generate several more events than other levels. Then, I pick and choose the events I like.

My test thread has a list of all of the word colors as well as a s**t ton of special characters for copying and pasting. You may also post in there if you wish to test a blurb or profile.

This thread has everything you need to know about forum coding. It can be quite helpful.

This site is a program that can match any picture with a color palate. This tool is great for making posting layouts.

T h e X S k e l e t o n s

Blurb Form Left:
[imgleft]300 X 175 CHARACTER PORTRAIT DIRECT LINK[/imgleft] [align=center][size=14]⊰ C h a r a c t e r [color=white]x[/color] N a m e ⊱[/size]
[size=11]A g e [color=white]x[/color] ◆ [color=white]x[/color] R a c e
T h r e e [color=white]x[/color] ◆ [color=white]x[/color] P e r s o n a l i t y [color=white]x[/color] ◆ [color=white]x[/color] T r a i t s

Nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan.[/size][/align]

Blurb Form Right:
[imgright]300 X 175 CHARACTER PORTRAIT DIRECT LINK[/imgright] [align=center][size=14]⊰ C h a r a c t e r [color=white]x[/color] N a m e ⊱[/size]
[size=11]A g e [color=white]x[/color] ◆ [color=white]x[/color] R a c e
T h r e e [color=white]x[/color] ◆ [color=white]x[/color] P e r s o n a l i t y [color=white]x[/color] ◆ [color=white]x[/color] T r a i t s

Nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan.[/size][/align]

Profile Skeleton:
[align=center][img]Image direct link here[/img][/align]

[align=center][size=24]⊰ Character [size=18]◆[/size] Name [size=18]◆[/size] Here ⊱[/size]
══════════════════════════════════
---------------- ◆ --------------- ◆ ----------------

G e n d e r [color=white]X[/color]◆[color=white]X[/color] A g e [color=white]X[/color]◆[color=white]X[/color] R a c e
P e r s o n a l i t y [color=white]X[/color]◆[color=white]X[/color] T r a i t s [color=white]X[/color]◆[color=white]X[/color] H e r e
[u]O f f i c i a l [color=white]X[/color] S o u n d i n g [color=white]X[/color] T i t l e[/u]

[size=18]⊰ M y [size=16]◆[/size] A b i l i t i e s ⊱[/size]
═════════════

[size=11]And weapons. Nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan. Nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan. Nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan.[/size]

[size=18]⊰ M y [size=16]◆[/size] P e r s o n a l i t y ⊱[/size]
══════════════════
[size=11]
Nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan.[/size]

[size=18]⊰ M y [size=16]◆[/size] B a c k s t o r y ⊱[/size]
═════════════════

[size=11]Nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan.

Nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan.

Nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan.[/size][/align]

Dangerous Cutesmasher

12,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

T h e X C a s t

User Image
⊰ E l e n a x G i l b e r t ⊱
E i g h t e e n xx V a m p i r e x
D e t e r m i n e d xx S t u b b o r n xx C o m p a s s i o n a t e

Elena Gilbert used to be an average teenager. She was a cheerleader and had a very high spirit; she strolled through life with an ease. Elena's parents were killed in a car accident that she was in. She was rescued by Stefan Salvatore. After the accident Elena changed a bit, she felt like she didn't know how to live anymore. Stefan brought her out of that, and they fell in love. Not given much time to let their love grow, Stefan was tossed over to Klaus Mikaelson in order to save Damon from a werewolf bite. During Stefan's time away, Damon and Elena fell in love; as well. Now, Elena is in transition to become a vampire. She has Rebekah Mikaelson to thank for that. Will she choose to be a vampire? Or face a certain death?

User Image
⊰ E r i k x B l a c q u e ⊱
T w e n t y - O n e xx W e r e w o l f
xx D a n g e r o u sxx S e x y xx S e l f x A b s o r b e d

Erik Blaque's life was not that of an easy one. His mother was killed in a car accident when he was at the delicate age of fifteen years old. His father was a raging alcoholic with anger management issues. It was up to Erik to supply the household with food and shelter. He had to work while his father sat around bathing in his own liquor. Erik became a werewolf when one day he accidentally murdered his own father. Erik regrets it, and now lives with the consequences. Erik is now the leader of a pack and is helping the witch Morrigan with her own evil plans. In return, she had promised Erik to wage a war against vampires.

User Image
⊰ A d a l y n x L i l l y x A l d r i d g e ⊱
E i g h t e e n xx H u m a n
W i l l f u l xx I n q u i s i t i v e xx P o s s e s s e d

I was born into an average family and lived an average life until strange things started happening to me. I aspired to become a marine biologist since I always loved the ocean, I rode horses in competitions for fun, and I was a motherly figure to my younger siblings. But all of this was stolen from me. I don't know what power or devil lies within me. All I know is that it's there. My family would tell me wild stories of when I awoke in the middle of the night and tried to leave the house. They stopped me and sent me back to bed, but I would say the strangest of things. These instances, I have no recollection of. I went into the woods during the day to see if I could find any clues as to what I was doing there on these nights. I found something horrifying and aletred the authorities. They did an investigation and came to arrest me. Before they could cuff me, something else took me instead. A blur came at me from nowhere. Bullets rained on this unseen man but it didn't stop him. I paled to think of what this man was. Before I knew what as going on, I was being whisked away. Far away.

User Image
⊰ S f e f a n x S a l v a t o r e ⊱
O n e - h u n d r e d X a n d X s i x t y - f i v eXX V a m p i r e
C a r i n g XX T u m u l t u o u s XX B r o o d y

Everyone tells me that I'm broody, especially my brother. I don't see myself as broody as they say I am. I'm sure you would be 'broody' too if you were in my shoes. For some reason, that seems to be the one personality trait everyone picks up on. Beside broody, I am very protective over the ones I love. I will stop at nothing to keep them from danger. Though when I shut off my emotions, I am very different. Before I worked with Klaus, I was compassionate and respectful. But while under his control, I was vicious, uncaring, and destructive. Now I'm a mix of the two. I am trying to manage my problem with drinking blood from humans. So far my newly adjusted diet has been working alright. As for my relationship with Elena, I'm not sure where we stand right now. There are too many grey areas to sort through. Maybe it will work, or maybe she'll chose someone else. I still love her deeply but I have done things that I simple cannot ignore.

User Image
⊰ C a d i s x E s t r a m a x D i x R a i z e l⊱
E i g h t e e n xx w e r e w o l f
P l a y f u l xx R u d e xx C u t e

Pretty long name for such a slender male. Cadis use to live with his mother and father. But it didn't last long. Having a father that was president of a famous computer software company, and who didn't want children, put a stain on the family. His father destroyed the marriage by sleeping with anyone he could. His mother had enough of it, so they left the busy streets of New York to Tennessee. Cadis was ten at the time, so he wasn't sure why his parents were splitting up. Cadis and his mother lived with her parents. Where Cadis became a little famous. Not for modeling, nor for acting. He became famous by putting up youtube video's of himself doing covers of songs. He won king of the web three times in a row. once he was eighteen they moved to Virginia. Cadis' mother can't live on her own, so he stays by her side.Keeping a big secret. When he was fifteen, he ended up doing something that would change his life. He ended up being coming a werewolf. Even though he's joined with a pack, he acts like a lone wolf.

User Image
⊰ A i h a n n a x C r u z ⊱
E i g h t e e n xx W i t c h
L e v e l - h e a d e d xx D e t e r m i n e d xx S t u b b o r n

I never thought it was true, the fairy tales. You know, the ones of werewolves and vampires. Even witches too. Well turns out I happen to be a witch. A witch from a very long line of powerful witches. Before I knew about this new trait that I have, I avoided trouble as often as I could, conflict was something that I always tried to avoid because it wasn't worth my time. Now I'm faced with it everyday with my head held high and my confidence holding me strong. It's been hard dealing with this new 'witchiness.' My father finds it repulsive and kicked me out a long time ago. I had to learn independence quick and that the only person I can really on is myself. There isn't very many people to trust nowadays.

User Image
⊰ A r i a x S a u n d e r s ⊱
E i g h t e e nxx H u m a n
Q u i e t xx C h a r m i n g xx C a l c u l a t e d

Aria never really categorized herself as a ‘normal’ person… Yes, she fit in with the average students that attended the high school in Mystic Falls. She is a very intelligent and pretty girl, though most of the student body knows her as the quiet one. What most didn’t know was that she was keeping a close eye on the things that surrounded her. She has been keeping tabs on the supernatural situations that have been affecting the lives of those that live in Mystic Falls. While she doesn’t know everything… She has the urge to know more. She knows of the presence of Vampires, Werewolf’s, and even witches. The more she finds out, the more she urns to become a part of that circle… Aria’s done the research, and she would give almost anything to become a vampire… but the question is, does she really know it all? Is she ready to pick a side and to make that kind of life altering decision?

User Image
⊰ E m b e r x W o o d w a r d ⊱
S e v e n t e e n xx H u m a n
G i g g l y xx K i n d - h e a r t e d xx S e n s i t i v e

Ember moved from London with her two gay fathers. She never really fit in with the crowds at school, so she got a transfer. She automatically fell in love with her new school, but making friends was still a problem. Ember's father, Steven, suggested boarding school but Ember refused. She had her eye on the boys at Fells High School, even though she was a nobody to them. She's a book lover, some call her a nerd but she doesn't like that title, to the point where she spends her time in the library or a fantasy book. She loves her vampire books or fairy books because of the supernatural legends that come with them. When she was little, she believed that everything she read was real, to the point that her parents went along with it and encouraged it. She hated being lied to once she got to high school, accepting the fact that she'd need to give up the fantasies and focus on reality. Maybe she was right all along ...

User Image
⊰ D a m o n x S a l v a t o r e ⊱
O n e x H u n d r e d , x S e v e n t y x O n e xx V a m p i r e
A r r o g a n t xx D a n g e r o u s xx I m p u l s i v e

I've learned a lot in my many years on this earth; one of which is that women are two-timing bitches and family, no matter how annoying, is the only thing that you need to stay sane. I might pretend to be a heartless-cold-vampire, to help me cope with the demons of my past, but I'm really the sweetheart and charming guy I was when I was human. I was once in love with Katherine Pierce but that b***h torn my heart out and broke it into itty-bitty pieces. Now my heart's been claimed again...this time by my brother's girlfriend, a woman I love, and who I think loves me too, but we'll never know (she flip-flops on my already destroyed soul). My life is just a bunch of drama and confusion, but I suppose I must live it. I make friends by being myself and when people see the real me, they at least understand me. I won't change myself, because I want people to love me for me. Beware me...I am Damon Salvtore

User Image
⊰ L i a m x O' C o n n o r ⊱
O n e - H u n d r e d - S i x t y - N i n e xx V a m p i r e
R a n d o m xx B r u t a l xx S t r a t e g i c

What is there to say other then the obvious. I am a Vampire, yes. But I regret nothing about it. From a bloodline of pure-blood Irish Vampires, the accent is as obvious as my Celtic Cross necklace I wear around my neck. Sterling silver? Yeah. And I'm a Vampire. Coincidence? Not at all. Has no effect on me. Put a stake through my heart though and we'll have problems. Big problems. You don't want to see me when I'm angry. I might just render you speechless with a verbal onslaught of destructive and vindictive details of your life you might not have known that I know. That is before I toy with you before killing you of course. Some people stop at the bite and bloodletting. Not me. If you severely anger me, you won't be sent to the heavens in one piece. Count on it. Regardless, if you can actually manage to catch me on a good day and show no insulting or negative vibes, then I might keep you around long enough to allow you to befriend me. I'm naturally respectful and charismatic. So you don't have to worry about any first-time meet awkwardness. But depending on how you treat me or how the conversation goes, you will experience first hand how I react to things. Whether you become a friend or just another blood donor beyond your will is up to you. Don't screw up.

User Image
⊰ Z a r y a x V l a d i s l a v a x H a r m a n⊱
N i ne t e e n xx W i t c h
H a r d - H e a r t e dxx I n t e l l i g e n txx C r u e l

Considered a magical prodigy at a young age, Zarya has always been expected to take over as the head of the Harman clan. However, with great power, comes great restraint, a trait Zarya did not share with her predecessors. The more Zarya’s magic grew, the more reckless and ruthless she became. Zarya’s mother, Isobel, was the first to realize the dangers of Zarya’s growing power. Secretly, beneath the full moon, Isobel placed a curse on her daughter. Until she learned self-restraint, Zarya’s powers would remain only a fragment of its true strength. Realizing her mother’s treachery, Zarya flew into a magical rage. Although dampened, Zarya’s magic was still too powerful for her mother to counter. With a murderous gaze, Zarya cursed her mother with a spell of her own. For each year she spent, bound to the curse, Isobel would, in turn, spend those days bound within the skin of an animal. With one last triumphant laugh, Zarya disappeared from her mother’s side. She now resides in Mystic Falls in search of a spell to counter her curse.

User Image
⊰ K a h l a n x D e G l o r y ⊱
T w e n t y - t h r e e xx H u m a n
R e s o u r c e f u l xx B o l d xx O p i n i o n a t e d

Kahlan DeGlory appeared as a normal child as she grow up, but the realization of that was at a young age, she was trained with many different weapons by her parents. Her family's occupation traced back to the times when the Originals first appeared. By the time she was 18, she had mastered a lot of the weapons that she worked with and somehow maintained a social life. After a night out with some friends, she came home to a house that was destroyed and her parents bodies mutilated. From that moment, she vowed revenge on the supernatural, to rid the world of them. From her extensive research, there was a town called Mystic Falls that has seen a lot of supernatural action lately.....and that would be her new home til all the supernatural there were dead.

User Image
⊰ R e b e k a h x M i k a e l s o n⊱
o n e - t h o u s a n d , x o n e - h u n d r e d a n d x t w e n t y xx O r i g i n a l x V a m p i r e
V i c i o u s xx L o y a l xx V a i n

Rebekah is one of the Original vampires. She was born in the 10th century Viking age of Europe as the only daughter and second youngest child of Mikael and Esther (the Original witch). Over the years, Rebekah and her brother Klaus had become close and moved to Chicago in the 1920s where she met Stefan Salvatore and fell in love with him but was then impaled with a dagger dipped in ash from the infamous whit-oak tree and desiccated. Klaus eventually needed Rebekah to tell him what he needed to break the Hybrid curse put on him, so he woke her up in the present. Anyway, Rebekah helped Klaus put the Salvatore brothers, Elena and the others in pain and turmoil, etc. She recently ran Matt Donovan and Elena off of the road and into the water below in an attempt to kill Elena out of hatred and anger.

User Image
⊰ N i k l a u s x M i k a e l s o n ⊱
O n e - T h o u s a n d , xO n e - H u n d r e d a n d x T w e n t y - F iv exxO r i g i n a l / H y b r i d
I m p u l s i v e xx C a r e l e s s xx A d v e n t u r o u s

Niklaus or Klaus is the fourth born child of Esther, the stepson of Mikael. He is an Original/Hybrid who is said to be the most hated and feared of all the Originals. Katherine Pierce ran from him for over 500 years and now Klaus is after both Katherine and Elena, the two Petrova Doppelgangers. The reason why Klaus was after first Katherine and then Elena was because he needed the Petrova Doppelgangers in order to break his Hybrid curse. Klaus used Alaric's body to educate himself on his new enemies in Mystic Falls. He succeeds in breaking the 1000 year curse that held his dormant werewolf gene in check, and he now wants to create his own race of hybrids that will make sure no one will dare challenge him ever again. After many attempts to kill Klaus, Stefan and Damon succeeded in defeating him via a desiccation spell by Bonnie through Stefan. Alaric Saltzman killed Niklaus by staking him with a White Oak Stake. Klaus' spirit was resurrected in Tyler Lockwood's body through a spell conducted by Bonnie Bennett. But after recent events he has reclaimed his body.Now Klaus claims no more of Elena's blood thanks to Rebekah and see no one as his friend.

User Image
⊰ K a t h e r i n e x P e t r o v a ⊱
F i v e x H u n d r e d - t h i r t y - s e v e n xx V a m p i r e
F l i r t y xx S e l f i s h xx M a n i p u l a t i v e

Long ago, I was 18 for the first time, and I was having my very first child. Of course, she wasn't born into a loving family, because I, how you say, was unweded at the time. My father took her from me and banished me to England. And there, my beauty caught the attention of a very wealthly and beautiful man, Niklaus--or so I thought he was just a man. Turns out, the b*****d wanted my Patrova blood; it meant something to him. He needed to kill me, and would have done it in the worse of ways if I hadn't run from him and took my own life. Unfortunately, I drank the blood of a vampire, not knowning what would happen, and killed myself, becoming a vampire. Ever since then, I've been on the run from Klaus, believing he would still kill me. In the 1840s, I went to Mystic Falls to live a peaceful life as a lady of the town, calling myself Katherine Pierce. There I met and fell in love with the beautiful Salvatore brothers, Damon and Stefan. I turned them into vampires, just before leaving the town. I've been here and there having fun and what not until I found myself in Mystic Falls once again. I wanted to bargain for my life with Klaus; we had a master plan, that didn't work, so I left again. But since he's dead and I'm safe, I've come back to Mystic Falls for a few things: One, to see which of the Salvatore brothers still wants me (I'm so in love with both of them) and two to see what a Petrova Elena Gilbert really is. I just know she'll be like me, and become a vampire, and choose both brothers, as I had.

User Image
⊰ T y l e r x L o c k w o o d ⊱
N i n e t e e n xx H y b r i d
C o c k y xx S e l f - A s s u r e d xx P r o t e c t i v e

In high school, I was considered the popular d**k head jock that tended to bully people around, actually just about everyone. I'm always on top of my game and don't take threats to myself or others very well. My friends and family mean a lot to me. Sure I my dad and mom were the mayors of the town and my family is loaded with money, but that doesn't mean I'm not like everyone else. I have my own issues too. Finding out I was a werewolf after killing one of my own classmates, vampires existed, then being turned into a hybrid, and basically dying. What more can I go through? I don't have to worry about my sire to Klaus anymore, because I broke it, and he's dead. I'm just wondering how it's possible that I'm still alive if Klaus is dead.

User Image
⊰ A n t h o n y x M a s e n ⊱
T w e n t y xx H u m a n
C h a r m i n g xxS t u b b o r n xx C o m p a s s i o n a t e

Anthony was adopted at an early age. He never knew his parents, but grew up next door to a friend of a his parents. The only thing he had was a picture and his mother's dairy which she used for her personal life and work as well. Though the diary had a small lock on it he was unable to read it. Over the years he thought about what it would be like to meet them and what happened to him. Everyone around town spoke highly of them and hoped great things for Anthony. He kept holding on to the diary and one day he finally broke the lock and began to read it. For the most part it was something she had when she was a teen but once he made it to the back there was a picture of him with his parents and a letter that he was not suppose to open until he reached twenty. He went on the road and learned that his parents were turned into vampires. Because they were keeping tabs on him they compelled him to forget and forced him back to Mystic Falls to live happily as a normal college student.

User Image
⊰ M a r yx B r a n d o n ⊱
N i n e t e e n xx W i t c h
I n t e l l i g e n t xx K i n d xx A r t i s t i c

Mary is a nineteen year old witch. She lived uneventfully in Ohio until her mother, Mary Storm, died in an automobile accident. Her father, Franklin Storm, a doctor, failed to save her. Despondent, he descended into booze and gambling, eventually winding up in a penitentiary for murder. When things got out of hand she would go to stay with her aunt Mary in Mystic Falls. There she learned of her witch heritage and would being practicing. She was only 12, when developed a crush on her aunt's boarder, Reed Richards, an honors student in her school. When it came time for Susan turned 18 they got married. Soon after their honeymoon she discoved she was pregnant but before she could tell him he vanished and hasn't been seen or heard from in months.

User Image
⊰ D i m i t r i x M c C a r t y ⊱
T w e n t y - T w o xx H y b r i d
C o n s i d e r a t e xx O b s e r v a n t xx

Dimitri is the husband of Mary-Alice and best friend of Anthony Masen. Born and raised in Mystic Falls, Dimitri spent most of his youth studying both academics and his ancestry. His parents told him this was a family secret that no one could ever know and they were every good at keeping this secret as his friend who lived with him had never discovered it. By the time he was 13 he'd known everything about werewolves and anything else supernatural. After his dad triggered his werewolf side he had a hard time dealing with having to change and in the end committed suicide. Dimitri from then on feared the day his curse was triggered. Over the years he met his future wife and began to hang out with her. Finally when she graduated high school they got married. One night as they were walking home some guy tried to rob them which cause a fight between Dimitri and the guy. With one good punch to the face the man lost his footing and slammed his head on the ground killing him and in turn activating his curse. By the time he turned twenty he learned that a vampire was going around killing werewolves and anyone who could possibly know them. So he went to find him in hopes of killing him or at least stop him from hurting his friends and family, but he was turned into a hybrid. The thought of being a vampire was too much so was the blood lust. So he ran away until he could control himself.

Dangerous Cutesmasher

12,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

D a t e X A n d X T i m e

December
│ 1 │ 2 │ 3 │ 4 │ 5 │ 6 │ 7 │
│ 8 │ 9 │ 10 │ 11 │ 12 │ 13 │ 14 │
│ 15 │ 16 │ 17 │ 18 │ 19 │ 20 │ 21 │
│ 22 │ 23 │ 24 │ 25 │ 26 │ 27 │ 28 │
29 │ 30 │ 31 │

Time of Day
Early Morning │Dawn │ Morning │ Afternoon │ Twilight │ Night │ Midnight

Weather for Today
Clouds are beginning to form and the sun is setting. Snow had fallen the night before leaving a blanket of about four inches.

Dangerous Cutesmasher

12,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Reserved for whatever nonsense I decide to place here.

Also, you may begin your shenanigans. =3

Dangerous Cutesmasher

12,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Slowly, the world rolled by Adalyn's eyes. Through the pane of glass before her, the scenery changed from forest to a charming town. It looked like it was old and well kept up on, almost as if it were a life size replica of a historic site. One that had wax mannequins portraying how life was then. The only difference was that the people were wearing modern clothes and that there were cars buzzing past her in the opposite direction. Adalyn's eyes glazed over as she watched the people outside of the car. The only thing she really saw about them was that they were free to chose. Adalyn never really appreciated freedom, took it for granted even. Now she was finding it a precious and impossible fantasy.

The ginger girl was seated in the back of a black '11 Mercedes CL. The child lock was on, leaving her with no way out. Even if it wasn't on, the man driving the vehicle was capable of catching her before she even contemplated escape. Once, she tried it. Needless to say, she was thrown right back into her chambers.

Despite being a prisoner, she was treated rather well. In the old mansion, she had a posh room with lots of antique furniture and a large closet. Whatever was controlling her had expensive taste in clothing. She was fed well for the witch's sake. The b***h needed to keep up her strength. Morrigan wouldn't tolerate her human shell withering away just because she wanted to deny her of her form.

"Where are we?" She casually asked the blonde male at the wheel. He gave her no answer. Simply acted as though she were a ghost. That was how most of the people involved in this thing reacted to her questions. She was nothing but the husk of a being that was currently on break. She smoothed the hem of her dress, feeling uncomfortable in the silence. 'He could at least play some music.'

The car weaved through windy roads that led up a mountain. The trees became more dense, telling Adalyn that they were leaving the town. The man pulled off onto a steep, one-lane, dirt road. The transition caused that little near heart attack one felt when one was suddenly jolted. The car lurched furiously with the incline. She looked over the edge of the trail they were heading up on. What a mistake that was. The ground below was a good forty feet away in some places.

The car finally came to a halt near the top of the mountain. The drive led to a large mansion, quite like the other. The blonde man exited the car and went around to get Adalyn's door. When she stepped out, he placed a hand on her shoulder to ensure that she couldn't bolt. It was highly unlikely that she would get away from him even if she did, but it was just an extra step of security she supposed. It made her wonder even more. She had no idea who it was that was taking up residence in her body. Whoever it was was obviously important. Her thoughts had touched on the possibility of this unseen person feeling the same as she did about this situation. 'I wonder if she's tried to escape.' Adalyn also wondered if she would ever somehow meet this other part of her. Was it possible?

The man took her up a lavish flight of stairs and into a room already prepared for her. The window was locked of course. It needed a key to be opened. She peered out at the yard. There was no sign of guards though she knew they were there. Behind her, the door shut and then clicked a moment later. She let out an audible breath and let her gaze fall to the floor. She was finding herself further estranged from the warmth of simple words than ever.

Location: Blacque Mansion XXX Company: None XXX Puppeteer: Adalyn/Morrigan

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Man-Hungry Bloodsucker

9,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User ImageUser Image

'If the witch doesn't pull through, blood will be shed.'- was a thought that had been running through Erik's mind all day. Over and over again he thought about what a miracle it would be if she would wage a war... Erik was conceited, therefore he had no doubt in his mind that the werewolves would win. A dream of his would be to fight against the Hybrid, kill him, and be forever known as The Man Who Slayed Niklaus! But, in reality he knew that would probably never happen. So, for now he'd just hope that the witch could use her freaky magic. There was one problem Erik had though, he had never met this witch. Somehow they had made contact already... But he hadn't physically met her. He knew he probably wouldn't either, after all, the witch was stuck in some girls body.

Just as Erik was sitting in his office alone, thinking, his door was opened by one of his pack members. The guys name was Sam, he was a blonde haired brown eyed huge guy. His muscles were big and bulky and he had a very apathetic look to him. "Sam?" Erik said, irritated. "Didn't we already have that little discussion about knocking before coming in here?" He asked, raising from the desk and staring at Sam. Sam rolled his eyes at Erik, but nodded. "Yes, sir. But, I figured you'd want to hear this. She's here... Her name is Adalyn, small red headed seventeen year old." Sam said, crossing his arms. "She's down the hall on this floor, third door on the left." Erik nodded his head at Sam, "Thank you Sam. Will that be all?" Erik questioned. Sam simply nodded his head.

"Alright, then excuse me... I'd like to meet Adalyn and her witch." Erik said and brushed past Sam, leaving the room and starting down the hallway. Erik was wearing dark black jeans with black combat boots, he had a simple black t-shirt on as well. His boots hit the wooden floor quite loudly, so he was sure the girl could here him coming. As his hand his the handle he twisted it open and stepped into the room. Erik shut the door behind him and looked at Adalyn. "Adalyn, correct?" Erik asked, inching closer to her. Erik had a half grin on his face and his blue eyes looked at the ginger girl softly. "I'm Erik Blacque... Welcome to my home." He said, his voice was pretty rough at the moment; he was getting over having a cough.

His eyes studied the girl carefully... Her face, her eyes, and even her body language. He was trying to figure out how she was reacting to him... Also, he wanted to figure out how a witch could possibly get inside of her. But, he knew he wouldn't ever understand that sorcery.◄

[[ ooc; ... ]]

Mythical Lunatic

14,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

A i h a n n a x C r u z

P i s s y L i t t l e W i t c h y

The sound of screeching woke her woke from a dead sleep. 'The plan is landing... that was quick.' Grabbing her bags, Aihanna got off the plan into the crowded airport. It smelled of nasty airport food and was stuffy from all the trapped air from all the carbon dioxide people were breathing out. It disgusted her, the airport was the absolute worst place to ever be. Thankfully the exit wasn't too far away and she immediately got into a taxi and was on her way to Mystic Falls. She was going home. The main thought that was popping into her head was what everyone was like now. Matt, Elena, Caroline... she hadn't seen them in years... or her mother. Delicate hands grasped the necklace that her mother had given her when she was little. Never once had she taken it off. A smile spread on her face at the thought of finally being able to see her mother.

Mystic Falls came into view as she passed Wickery Bridge. The city was still as well kept as she remembered. The streets were clean, the buildings in amazing condition, and everyone was walking around town smiling and having fun. The smile slowly disappeared on her face as she wondered who was a vampire, a werewolf, or a hybrid. Her head snapped back into the cab as a grimace spread on her face. Why was this hidden from her for so long? Sure, her parents were trying to protect her, but she had a right to know. Now she really can't trust anyone at this point.

It was only a matter of time before she was in front of her mom's house. Her mother wasn't home, shortly after Aihanna moved to California with her dad, her mom joined the Army. She was rarely ever home. The was still warm and cozy with pictures that her dad sent her mom as she was growing up. There was a note on the kitchen counter from her mother letting her now that there was a credit card in the safe for her to use on groceries and how sorry she was for work to get in the way of her being home when Aihanna arrived. She headed upstairs to her old bedroom, it was modernized and her mother had went on a whole fashion shopping spree, the closet was completely full of clothes. Glimmering white teeth began to show through a wide smile.

"Time to go walk around town." Grabbing her leather jacket, she walked out of the house and headed towards the center plaza. As she walked to the plaza a loud gurgle came from her stomach. She hadn't ate since this morning and she was very hungry. Walking into the The Grill, she sat in one of the booths and waited for a waiter or waitress.

User Image

Dangerous Cutesmasher

12,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Adalyn refused to let her mind wallow in her predicament. She spied a bookshelf to her left and strode to it. All of the books were classics and most were bound by leather or old fabric. She picked one of the books at random. White Fang by Jack London. One of the masters. Adalyn flipped open the cover of the book and flipped through the first few pages, skipping to where the story began.

‘Dark spruce forest frowned on either side of the frozen waterway. The trees had been stripped by a recent wind of their white covering of frost, and they seemed to lean toward each other, black and ominous in the fading light. A vast silence reigned over the land. The land itself was a…’ She got that far before she heard heavy footsteps outside of the door, coming down the hallway. Her breath hitched as the sound announced someone’s approach. A moment later the handle of the door twisted and the twelve foot door swung open to reveal a charming man with a charming smile.

She looked back at him as she was sure he was scrutinizing her for any sign of who might be in control, like the rest of the lot that was ‘handling’ her. The ginger analyzed his expression from under her eyelashes. He looked far too genuine to be up to any good. ’Erik Blacque.’ There was the name that she had heard whispered in the halls. The name that meant something important was being discussed. He said it with an uneven tone. Was he nervous? Unevenness in the voice often meant thus. But it was more of an irritated cough than a nervous one. Perhaps he was coming down with an illness? Getting over an illness? Allergies? Nonetheless, it was meaningless now that she ruled out nervousness.

She assumed he was the head of this thing. But he looked so young! There was no way he could be running the show. But if he did, he knew a lot about what was going on. She had to know what was happening and how it was connected to her. She had such limited information that she didn’t know what to make of this, where to even begin to categorize her experiences. Perhaps she could get some information from him. Just maybe she could find a foothold in this mess. Adalyn was resolved in her new plan to try to get as much information out of him as she possibly could.

Adalyn tilted her head slightly, thinking of questions to ask. She completely ignored his as she knew that he was well aware of her identity. She decided it was best to stay away from the big questions until he started answering some smaller ones. What to start with? She really wanted to know who this other part of her was. She wanted to know what he was, and what he had to do with her. ’Small questions first’ Adalyn inadvertently nibbled her bottom lip as she thought hard. She glanced downward to remove her gaze from his gentle stare.

”Why am I here?” ’Way to go with small questions.’ She couldn’t quite think of anything that was small but worthy of asking. She had no clues to help her along in any way. Adalyn was completely blind in this.

Location: Blacque Mansion XXX Company: Erik Blacque XXX Puppeteer: Adalyn/Morrigan

Man-Hungry Bloodsucker

9,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User ImageUser Image

►While continuing watching Adalyn's body language and expressions, he shed her another smile. How much information should he let out? Well.. Maybe he'd test the witch. If he said to much she was sure to appear... or whatever the hell it was witches did when inside others. "You have no idea, do you?" Erik tilted his head at her. His face became expressionless as he heard Sam making noise in the hallway. "Excuse me a moment..."

Erik walked out into the hallway and stared at Sam who was pounding on the walls with two drumsticks while singing loudly and very much off key. "Are you kidding me right now? Sam, shut the hell up before I make you." Erik said coldly. Sam let out a large sigh and rolled his eyes. "Sorry, I forgot you're no fun." Sam said sarcastically and then quite literally skipped down the hallway. Erik shook his head and stood there for a moment. Was he no fun? Erik pondered the question for a second and then let out a soft chuckle. Of course he was fun. Sam had no idea what he was saying.

Erik then returned to the room Adalyn was in and let on a small smirk, "Sorry about that, my idiot of a pack member doesn't quite know when to keep his mouth quiet." Erik said and shrugged his shoulders. "So, where were we? ... Ah, yes. You're wanting to know why you're here. In short, you're witch called upon me." Erik said, hoping Adalyn knew about Morrigan. He hoped that the girl wasn't completely oblivious to everything going on. ◄

[[ ooc; ... ]]

Distinct Poster

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
LIAM O'CONNOR

{Outfit} - {169} - {Vampire} - {Irish-Born Nightstalker}

Mood: Calm - Location: Mystic Grill - With: No One
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

>Indent<Standing in front of an oak wood armoire putting on his clothes while listening to the music blaring from his phone stood the six-foot-four frame of a male who appeared to be in his early twenties. If you told the man this he would probably laugh at you and say something along the lines of 'Yeah I wish' or a simple 'Thanks' maybe, but in truth the male was much older. Much much older. Truth be told, the male was alive for decades now and he had seen much in the means of things that a lot of people haven't when it comes to lifetime experiences, historical events, things of an important and interesting nature and even critical moments in the world he lived in. Reason being? He was a full blood vampire from a long line of Celtic Vampires originating from Dublin and was one of the only surviving few left from his family. Due to a mass clean out and hunt where he lived, most of the vampires left in the ares were exterminated and killed at the stake while his family and any sign of blood relative to the O'Connor name was wiped out with it. This alone was enough of a drive if not a reason to love being a vampire since as long as he shall live, the O'Connor name will always live on and having a love, respect and honor for his name as much as he does for his Irish heritage as well as it's customs and religion, Liam will always keep his traditions true.

>Indent<Granted, if anyone knew who he was back then they would be able to distinguish him from the necklace he wore as well as the Celtic Cross pendant attached to the end of it and his Celtic Knot ring on his right ring finger, the necklace itself customized and made by Liam himself and the overall metal of the necklace being sterling silver. As of course, it didn't effect him and with the only other thing being sterling silver on his body being his earring studs, he had no real reason to worry. Continuing with his clothing, he had put on a fairly good attire that covered up most of his body while maintaining a nice warmth about it as he noticed just outside that the snow was quite covered all over the ground and he needed to keep out of the sunlight as he had no real protection from it. Sure he heard stories of people carrying around necklaces and rings that held enchantments on them which allowed for day walking. But was he able to get his hands on one? Noooo. Of course not. Cause he hasn't ever befriended a witch or anyone of a significant race to him. Hell. Liam hasn't even befriended anyone to be honest.

>Indent<Regardless, Liam having finished his attire now began to do his rounds about his single-bedroom house which he was able to afford in the means of monthly mortgage since he hadn't really spent any of the money of his ancestors and dead families that was put on his credit cards at all. Only having done so to take out money for mortgage or write checks to pay it off. Everything else he would go get himself or find cash from people he would kill at night. Typically he would aim to kill people who would threaten to harm others as he found himself adapting kind of a rogue or vigilante approach to things, often saving the innocent while slaughtering the sinners. Usually murderers, rapists, serial killers. If the local authorities were to get any tabs on him he would probably find a job on the force in a heartbeat since he had attributed to the mass amounts of crime lowering around the area ans surroundings areas as well. Call it out of his league and completely un-characteristic of a vampire to do, but Liam appreciated fighting the good fight and he would rather live in a community that was very calm, relaxed and kept it's share of crime and things of a supernatural sense under wraps.

>Indent<Finishing up tidying his house in the means of weekly cleaning and dusting, the basics to maintain a cozy and liveable house, Liam adjusted the temperature of the house to a nice sixty-degrees then grabbed his keys off the key hook holder he had screwed onto the wall by the front door. He even went to lengths as to have a carpet right against the entrance of the door as it swung open as there would be a second chance to wipe off peoples shoes before they came in and right after as to not dirty his floors. Yeah, he was clean like that. Could you blame him? Once his door was locked both top and bottom, Liam would start heading out towards the city where he was aiming to learn some more city gossip and rumors if he could, adjusting his hat and pulling the hood of his hoodie over the dome of his hat to add to the coverage of his face. Everything else was well covered and it would only take him a good fifteen minutes, running speed increased, to make it to the outskirts of town and an additional five to walk to the center where he would head over to the ever so popular hangout known as The Grill. Nodding his head at the bartender as he walked by the bar area, he noticed a new girl by herself sitting at a booth with darkish blonde hair and appealing features to her but kept walking by to his normal spot at the corner of the building away from all the windows and comfortable enough that he could prop his legs while waiting for a waiter. Doing so and putting his hood down as well as placing his hat on the seat just enough in the space between the wall and his waist, Liam would pick up a menu and cycle through all the options while making no eye contact or contact in general with anyone and keeping to his own while his ears were attentive as ever to the conversations around him. Excelled senses and enhanced hearing did wonders for such a curious vampire as himself and he loved every bit of it.

Mythical Lunatic

14,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

A i h a n n a x C r u z

P i s s y L i t t l e W i t c h y

Aihanna was a little flustered by the menu, she had forgotten how many items there were. There was a myriad of salads, burgers, pizzas, chicken entres. It was going to be difficult choose what exactly to choose to eat, and she was starving. Finally making a decision, she decided to go with a small cheeseburger with extra cheese and no onions with a side of fries with ranch. It something that her father had gotten her into. He had taken her to a place called Mountain Mikes Pizza. Which was a nice little establishment in the Butte County area in Northern California. They had garlic bread sticks (with the option of cheese on top) that you could order with sides of either marinara sauce or ranch dressing. It was an odd thing to her since it was made and was the size of a regular pizza. However it was amazing.

The waiter approached her and took her order and handed her a water, then went to go get her a coke. Making sure that no one was looking, she grabbed a small vile from the leather purse that rested next to her and poured its contents in the soda. Vervain. The one thing that vampires could not drink or even touch. It was basically like kryptonite for Superman. It prevented vampires from using compulsion on her, and when they wanted to drink her blood, in a matter of seconds they would be on the ground extremely weak or unconscious. With her hand laying gently on the top of the glass, she stirred the contents slowly so that it wasn't noticeable.

After about ten minutes of waiting, her meal had finally arrived. The sound of gurgling rumbled her stomach as she looked at the amazing burger in front of her. Quite honestly, she was a fat girl in a skinny girls body. It was a phrase she didn't like to use, but she could eat a lot. No matter how much she ate, she never gained a pound. 'Thank you fast metabolism.

Without anymore hesitation, she grabbed the burger from the plate and began to eat. It only took her about twenty minutes to finish her meal. She was that hungry. As she was drinking her soda, a tall man had passed by her booth, and she froze. There was a presence about him that she didn't quite recognize. Her eyes followed him as he headed to the bar and sat down. An eyebrow raised in curiosity... at least until she remembered where she had a presence similar to the man at the bar. It was the same presence that she had felt when she was in the park by herself (or so she thought, because her dad followed her) and a vampire had attacked her. Seriousness spred on her face as she continued to look at him.

She knew that Matt Donovan was probably working, which meant that there was vervain in the coffee. The only problem with spilling coffee with vervain on a vampire in a public place was because of several reasons. One, everyone who came to the Grill had vervain in their system. There wouldn't be a way to make them forget a person healing at rapid speeds. Two, she didn't need to trouble. She came back home to live her life and not get involved with any of the problems that Mystic Falls had with their vampires, werewolves, and hybrids. Quickly grabbing her stuff, Aihanna walked out of the Grill, taking the long way around and avoiding the male vampire at the bar. Walking to the plaza, she sat down on a bench under one of the large trees to think about why she really came back to this town.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces