OPEN

Timid Smoker

7,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"W-wait for me!" Youngjae was breathlessly screaming as he chased after the bus that usually took him to school. Thankfully no one was around to see him in such a panic. His face, beat red, and his face was sweaty. "Hmm... Maybe I could call hyung to see if he is driving today..." He hesitated when he saw Daehyuns' picture in his contacts. He smiled and then continued to send him a text. 'Could I catch a ride with you to school this morning? I missed my bus ^-^;' He hit send and decided to just take a seat on the sidewalk. Anxiously he fiddled around with his phone, just waiting to hear it buzz.

Zelo showed up at Jongups house with a large grin on his face, and skateboard in hand. "Are you ready for school yet?" He asked as he stepped into his best friends house. "Not yet, I need to eat, have you eaten yet?" Jongup asked as he rummaged through his cupboards, he found a bag of chips. " This will be my breakfast." He smiled awkwardly in front of Zelo and slowly opened the bag of chips. They both busted out laughing because Jongup appeared so serious when speaking about breakfast. "I think I'm good! I don't think I can eat your idea of breakfast food. Unless you have cherry tomatoes?" He asked jokingly through his laughter. Suddenly Jongup turned to the and pulled out a small container of cherry tomatoes. He held them out to Zelo, a smile was breaking through his straight expression. They both again began laughing uncontrollably. " You always surprised me Jonguppah!" Zelo patted him on the back as the two headed out for school. Zelo on his skateboard road slowly so Jongup could keep up on foot. They both were snacking on their chips and cherry tomatoes as they approached the school.

OCC: Sorry if Youngjaes' part was so short! I figured though that I gave you a good opening to come in and interact with him c:
and what do you think of Zelo and Jongup's part? xD I feel like Jongup is always the awkward one to make everyone laugh,
and Zelo is always laughing :3

What am I thinking:
' Daehyun better hurry, otherwise we're going to be late!'
'So glad I have Jongup in homeroom, this year is going to be the best!'
'I wonder what they will serve for lunch today?'

Who am I with:
Myself
Jongup
Zelo

Where am I:
The side of the road.
Approaching the school.
Approaching the school.

User Image User Image User Image

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

유영재☆ 최준홍☆ 문종업☆

Super Junior

User Image

✖✖✖✖✖✖ 김힘찬 ● 방용국 ● 정대현 ●

Deahyun unlike Youngjae wakes up later in the morning since he drove to work rather than catching the bus early. He usually tired to offer the other a ride in the morning but he insisted he liked to get to school earlier. He went through the motions of getting ready like usual. While he was eating the breakfast his mom had left for him before she left for work he heard his phone notify him of a text. He looked at his phone curiously. He laughed slightly at his friend missing the bus. 'Yeah no problem man. Wanna meet me here? Or want me to come get you after i eat?' He texted him continuing to eat his food till he got a reply.

Yongguk had been awake for a long while at this point having already arrived at the school. As a teacher he had to get there early and prepare for classes, finish grading or doing whatever else was needed. Though today was the first of the start of the first semester of the new year, as a first year teacher he didn't have much to do besides prepare introductions and outlines to the class, which he mostly finished ahead of time. So for the most part he just chatted with the other teachers room as they discussed plans for the new year.

Where am I?

XXX At home taking my damn good time eating my moms amazing cooking.
XXX Teacher's office

Who i'm with?

XXX Myself
XXX Other teachers

What am I thinking?

XXX Wonder what lunch will be today... i hope its good... i should have asked mom to pack lunch.
XXX Pray i get a well behaved class this year.

Timid Smoker

7,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

BZZT BZZT, Youngjae quickly flipped open his phone and saw Daehyun had gave the okay for a ride. 'Now do I want to walk to his place or wait here for him to pick me up?' He thought to himself and quickly decided. He began pinging into his phone 'I can walk to your place. Just promise we won't be late.' He was walking towards Daehyuns house as he was sending the text he began to jog lightly to ensure he gets there on time. After a good fifteen minutes he had arrived at his friends door step. He knocked and waited even though they had been friends for a long time. He didn't feel comfortable walking in like close friends usually do. "Daehyun-ah! I'm here, are you ready to go?" He raised his voice slightly to be sure he was heard.

Zelo and Jongup were closing in on the school. Zelo took the opportunity to do one more olly before they got on campus and he wouldn't be able to ride anymore. He kicked his board up into his hand as him and Jongup headed to class. They walked into the classroom and the teacher wasn't there. "Hey Jongup, let's play a prank on our teacher! He should be here before all these students to greet them." Zelo pointed at the chalk board. " I've got an idea." Jongup may have a sense of humor but he wasn't really one for pranks, but he wasn't going to let Zelo have all the fun. He followed Zelo over to the chalk board and kind of crouched down, not wanting to be seen by a teacher. Zelo shamelessly drew a stick figure with glasses, to represent the teacher. Then he proceeded to write the word tardy across the forehead. He quickly set the chalk back down and grabbed Jongup by his collar and pulled him over to the seats so they wouldn't get caught. "Sorry hyung, I saw someone coming and you weren't moving." He bowed his head to Jongup and kept his apology brief since Jongup wasn't really one to care since they were relatively close in age.

OCC: omg please make bangs reaction so so good omg.

What am I thinking:
'We are going to be late, hurry up!'
'I can't wait to see the look on his face!'
'Zelo better leave me out of this.'

Who am I with:
Daehyun
Jongup and classmates
Zelo and classmates.

Where am I:
Daehyuns house
Classroom
Classroom

유영재☆ 최준홍☆ 문종업☆

Super Junior

User Image

✖✖✖✖✖✖ 김힘찬 ● 방용국 ● 정대현 ●

Looking at his phone, his cheeks stuffed with food he picked it up and rolled his eyes.'Have you no faith in your Hyungs time management? I'm just not there an hour early but i'm usually on time. Hurry up i may even share my food.' He Said stuffing a few more bites in his mouth before Youngjae came inside. "Yeah yeah, Did you eat? There's still a little food left..." He said to him and stood up from the table beginning to place the empty dishes in the sink. He let Youngjae pick at the food if he wanted before finishing cleaning up and walking to the front door. He slipped his shoes on and grabbed his bag and car keys. "Ready? Gotta get you there before you loose your mind." He said and headed out the door to his car.

As the students began to show up in the hallways Yongguk gathered his things and walked to the classroom to greet students. Then he got there there where only a few kinds there so far and he watched as a blond boy dragged another away from the chalkboard. He looked towards the board seeing a drawing of what he assumed was supposed to be him saying 'tardy' across the forehead. He smirked slightly amused by the drawing and looked back to the boys. "Your drawing skills could use some work... but good to know i will have a fun class this year." He said setting his planner down on the podium before erasing the drawing on the board before replacing it with his own name. 'Bang Seonsaeng-nim' as well as a basic outline of what they would go over today about the class as he waited for the rest of the students to arrive only having about 15-20 minuets till school officially started.

Where am I?

XXX In the car
XXX Class room

Who i'm with?

XXX Youngjae
XXX Zelo, Jongup and other students.

What am I thinking?

XXX Sometimes i forget that i'm the hyung not Youngjae...
XXX This will be fun...*sigh*

Timid Smoker

7,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

Youngjae looked down at his phone and laughed quietly to himself when he saw Daehyuns' text. As he came inside he was offered food. He looked at the left over food which was literally just scraps and all torn apart by . "Ummm I think I'll pass. I'm not very hungry anyways." He followed his hyung out the door. Youngjae gave him a playful pouty look when he had made the snide comment about him losing his head. Thought he continued to hustle into the car and tap on the dashboard impatiently. "I just don't want our instructor to be upset with us and make a bad first impression. Youngjae is always concerned about how people will perceive him since he always wants to be highly looked upon.

The teacher walked in right after Zelo and Jongup were settled in their seats. He tried to refrain from smiling but it was tough, he also wasn't sure if the teacher saw him and Jongup draw on the board. They tried to act natural but it was so difficult. When they finally saw the teacher they were drawn back a bit. "He looks kind of young to be a teacher doesn't he?" He whispered to Jongup. "He doesn't look super young but he doesn't look old enough to have much experience." He whispered back. The teacher finally spoke his first words to the class. Surprisingly he had an extremely deep raspy voice. So when he acknowledged the drawing on the board he sounded so cool and brushed them off so easily. Zelos' face turned slightly red embarrassed by his drawing skills. 'Bang ssam, I accept your challenge. Let's just see how fun we can make this class for you.' Zelo thought to himself devilishly.He just didn't know how to feel about this guy, he figured he can't be this cool all the time. He has to have something that makes him tick. Whether it be passing notes, chewing gum, talking. So Zelo ripped a piece of paper out of his notebook and wrote 'Bang Seonsaeng-nim, more like Bang Dam-tang d:<' and passed it to Jongup who looked skeptical but accepted the note anyways. He read the note and his eyes instantly widened. He turned to Zelo who had a big cocky grin on his face. "Zelo! You can't just say stuff like that especially about someone you just met! You can get in big trouble for this!" Jongup whispered frantically at him.

OCC: This is about to pick up a bit!

What am I thinking:
'Yes Hyung I don't have faith in your time management.'
'Why is this guy so cool? He can't just brush me off like that!'
'Zelo what are you getting me into.'

Who am I with:
Daehyun
Jongup and Bang
Zelo and Bang

Where am I:
Daehyuns car
Classroom
Classroom

유영재☆ 최준홍☆ 문종업☆

Super Junior

User Image

✖✖✖✖✖✖ 김힘찬 ● 방용국 ● 정대현 ●

Daehyun shrugged when he passed on food and cleaned up quick. "Ok your loss..." He said and went out to the carNot missing the cute pout on his friends face. Getting in the car and tossing his bag in the back before he started the car. "Chill... we have at least 20 minuets to get there is maybe a 5 minute drive tops." He said to him rolling his eyes and patted his thigh. "Your flawless record will not be ruined... not my fault you missed your bus... and i'm the one with time management issues." He said with a laugh moments later pulling into the student parking lot and finding the closest parking space left before parking and getting out. "See told you we still have about 15 minutes to get there lets go." He said walking off to there classroom for the year. He knew that even if they had been late Youngjae wouldn't have gotten in trouble due to his perfect track record up till this year. Its not like they where first years around new students they where in there last year here.

After writing the info on the board he turned to look at the close just before the bell rang to signal the start of class. He cleared is throat and spoke up in his deep voice talking loud enough for everyone to hear him. "Welcome I will be all of yours homeroom teacher this year as well as English. So you will be seeing me at least 3 times a day... get used to it and lets try to get along." He said and pointed back to the board. "You can call me Bang seongsaeng-nim or just Bang Saem is fine too not to worried about it." He said to them and clapped his hands together. "Ok now lets see if everyone is here?" He said and started to take roll call before catching the darker haired student from before with a note as he called him for role call. He walked over to his desk and held out his hand motioning to hand him the note. "Please no passing notes in class, its still early so i'll let it slide. Lets not keep it up though." He said to him taking the note and stuffing it into his pocket without reading it just yet. He walked back to the front and continued doing roll call before moving on to talk about the class and such.

Where am I?

XXX Class
XXX Class

Who i'm with?

XXX Youngjae
XXX Zelo, Jongup

What am I thinking?

XXX Told him i would get us here in time. Have some faith in me Jae
XXX These two are already causing trouble...

Timid Smoker

7,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

Youngjae was blushing the whole rest of the way to the school. Embarrassed by his obsession for perfection and the fact that his hyung touched his thigh. "Hyung~ Why do you have to be so mean?" He whined jokingly shoving Daehyun lightly in the car. He stepped out with his backpack on snug. His outfit was very clean and straight, no wrinkles. He looked like a million bucks, just for school. He walked over to Daehyuns side of the car and he looked him up and down and noticed the buttons on his shirt were off. He gasped lightly and stepped towards Daehyun and began to unbutton his shirt and realigning them properly. His face was very focused as he stared at the buttons and tried not to look at his friends exposed skin. He then looked up at him with a smile, still holding onto his shirt tightly. "Did you forget to look in the mirror this morning hyung?" He laughed lightly and his face was still warm from earlier. He released his grip and turned around and began to run off to class. He then decided to crack a joke to lighten the air. " I couldn't be seen walking into class with you looking like that hyyyyyyyyuuung~!" He shouted as he ran off waving back at Daehyun laughing.

User Image

Zelo couldn't help but laugh at the fact that Jongup got scolded for passing notes. He leaned over and whispered "Sorry man, you seem to always get the short end of the stick." He giggled a bit more. Out of curiosity he raised his hand to the teacher but instead of waiting to be called on he just blurted out. "Hey Bang Saem, how old are you? You look kind of young to be teaching ya know." He crossed his arms and put his feet up on the desk. He didn't really know why but he really wanted to keep his attention. Whether it was negative or positive, he wanted to be noticed.

User Image

Jongup was flustered with Zelo's troublesome ways. He took a deep breathe and just tried to brush it off. He pulled out his notebook and decided to doodle and mind his own business. 'Why is he acting so weird? He is never this rebellious. Something about this teacher must have lit a fire in him?' Jongup sighed and continued with his drawings.

User Image

OCC: Jongup is so suspicious omg.

What am I thinking:
'What would he do without me.'
'Notice me!'
'What am I going to do with him.'

Who am I with:
Daehyun
Jongup and Bang
Zelo and Bang

Where am I:
School
Classroom
Classroom

유영재☆ 최준홍☆ 문종업☆

Super Junior

User Image

✖✖✖✖✖✖ 김힘찬 ● 방용국 ● 정대현 ●

Daehyun smiled playfully at him. "I'm mean cause i care." He said playfully as he ruffled his hair knowing the perfectionist he was would probably get flustered over it. Though he did take notice that he already was pretty flustered looking, his cheeks tinted an adorable shade of pink. He was a bit taken aback when he suddenly reached forward and began to undo his shirt. "Oh." he said softly noticing the uneven buttons on his shirt. He pouted though at what the younger said to him. "Maybe if i didn't have a certain perfectionist on my a** while i was getting ready." He said to him and grabbed his back walk after his friend as he ran away. "Yah! Slow down..." He whined far too tired to run after him. He made it to class within several minuets before the bell rang anyway. He moved to sit in the seat next to Youngjae like he usually would... unless the teachers would reassign seats.

"Hey Bang Saem, how old are you? You look kind of young to be teaching ya know." Yongguk turned to look at him and smirked. "Old enough... But thank you for the compliment." He said taking a quick glance over the bot then the rest of the surrounding students taking note to how much longer the blonds legs where. "But you're pretty tall... are you sure you're not to old to be in this grade? Did you get held back?" He said and gently nudged the boys feet off the deck. "Come on we are in school not at home lets act like it. Now we can get back to the lesson or you can keep pushing your luck and see where it gets you even though its your first day in high school." He said and walked back to the front of the room going on with the lesson for the day from there on out.

Where am I?

XXX Classroom
XXX Classroom

Who i'm with?

XXX Youngjae
XXX Zelo and Jongup

What am I thinking?

XXX Why was Youngjae so flustered... and why the hell did i find it so cute?
XXX The blond one... i don't like him.

Timid Smoker

7,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

Youngjae beat Daehyun to the classroom and sat near the front so the teacher would see he has nothing to hide and is a good student. Daehyun sat beside him. He couldn't help but keep thinking about what happened earlier. He felt a bit bad stepping out of line to correct Daehyuns shirt. "Hey Hyung, I am sorry for fixing your buttons earlier. I hope I didn't make you feel uncomfortable, and I can't help the fact that I am a perfectionist!" He blushed when he spoke about the situation. He hoped he would notice so he looked down quickly and tried not to make eye contact. He rubbed the back of his neck nervously and quickly changed the subject. "So uh, aren't you excited for this year? We are the top of the school now. I wonder what the underclassmen are like this year. Hopefully not too wild." His eyes made contact with Daehyuns again as soon as he felt the rouge fade from his cheeks. He smiled and hoped that this year would be the best year since this is their last chance to be together at school everyday. He was nervous thinking about the future possibly sending them separate ways. He turned forward as his expression suddenly fell into a slight frown.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Zelos' eyes widened at the Bangs remark. When he approached the desk and knocked his off he felt an electric shock run up his body. Was it rage? Irritation? Whatever it was Zelo didn't know how to react. He gave an irritated expression as his face turned red, being made a fool in front of the whole class and his Hyung wasn't really the plan. "It wasn't a compliment..." He mumbled under his breath. Zelo felt his heart in his throat when he asked if he was held back because he was tall. "Actually, I am a year younger than everyone here. I was actually bumped up a grade a few years back." He quickly defended himself not wanting to look like a complete idiot in front of everyone. He didn't mind being the class clown but he sure as hell didn't want to be ridiculed and made fun of. He rolled his eyes as the teacher walked back up to the board to continue whatever lesson he had planned for the day. He couldn't care less because tests and studying at home came so easy to him. School was a playground for him.

User Image

OCC: I didnt write for Jongup cuz he is minding his own business xD

What am I thinking:
'I don't want our time to run out...'
'This guy is a smart a**... This year should be interesting...'
'Doodle Bob hehehe.'

Who am I with:
Daehyun
Jongup and Bang
Zelo and Bang

Where am I:
Classroom
Classroom
Classroom

유영재☆ 최준홍☆ 문종업☆

Super Junior

User Image

✖✖✖✖✖✖ 김힘찬 ● 방용국 ● 정대현 ●

Daehyun sighed as he sat next to Youngjae right in the front row he didn't like how they always end up in the front row. "Cant we sit farther back this year? I can never sleep or eat in class in the front." He pouted to the other boy and glanced to the desk behind him... maybe he should have sat here instead of next to him... but too late now it was taken. He sighed oh well at least he could copy Youngjaes work when he wasn't paying attention. Dae looked over at the blushing blond boy and raised an eyebrow. Why was he acting so weird today? Was he usually this flustered around him? "Its fine... you just fixed my shirt." He said and laughed. "You don't have to act like you did something scandalous." He said teasingly unsure as to why his best friend was acting so odd. When Youngjae changed the subject he shrugged. "Pretty cool i guess... lets just hope i don't fail anything..." He said and sighed resting his cheek against his hand. "Your idea of too wild and everyone else's is a little different... chances are they will be too wild for you." He said with a snicker.

Yougguk smirked slightly. "Usually saying a teacher looks young is a compliment if you want a class with an older teacher it can be arranged though most people complain about being put it mrs. Lee's class." He said to him and raised an eyebrow at the boy when he said he was younger than the rest and actually was bumped up a grade rather than held back. He smiled to the boy a big gummy smile. "We are in the same boat then... you're right i am younger than most teachers but i also worked my a** off for it. So lets just all work hard together ok? I don't like slackers." He said addressing the whole call at the end there. He didn't realize or care that he swore ether they where big kids so they could handle it or so he thought.

User Image

Where am I?

XXX Classroom
XXX Classroom

Who i'm with?

XXX Youngjae
XXX Zelo and Jongup

What am I thinking?

XXX Whats wrong with Jae today?
XXX That explains the immaturity

Timid Smoker

7,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

Youngjae turned his head back at Daehyun and quickly retorted. I didn't think it was scandalous!" He got defensive and turned even more red because before he knew it the whole class was looking at him because he shouted it louder than he had thought. He cleared his throat and gathered himself. His face still just slightly pink, he sighed and he began talking quieter. "If we sit here the teacher will think we are good students. You shouldn't be sleeping in class anyways Hyung, how will you learn anything." He tried to keep his tone serious but it was so hard when everyones eyes were on them. When Daehyun joked about Youngjaes idea of wild he furrowed his brow and stuck his tongue out slightly and turned back to the front of the room and opened his notebook. He began to write his name at the top and todays date. He wanted to be well prepared for todays assignments and also try to get the attention away from him.

User Image

Zelo sat in silence as Bang spoke to him. He just kept nodding and was acting as if he had gotten through to him. He shook his head no about being put in mr. Lees class. His expression was shocked when the teacher swore. 'I wonder if that's just a normal thing for him or if I pissed him off that much?' He thought to himself. Bang smiled for the first time and Zelo had the urge to smile back but he knew it wasn't a happy or sincere smile, just by the tone in his voice. He realized though as he continued talking, that is just his voice, his tone doesn't change. So how would he know if he is upset with him or not. It was going to be tough this year figuring out what he could get away with. He sat there waiting for him to finish his sentence and simply spoke. "Kay." He understood where he was coming from but he kind of liked getting this attention from him. He figured that was enough trouble for today. So he was good for the rest of the class. Except for occasionally chatting with Jongup.

User Image

OCC: You should have Yongguk talk to Zelo after class ;3

What am I thinking:
'Why can't I just not over think things for once.'
'This guy isn't too bad I guess... Feel kind of like an a** for being so bad on the first day.'
'Geez Zelo why you gotta be such an a**?'

Who am I with:
Daehyun
Jongup and Bang
Zelo and Bang

Where am I:
Classroom
Classroom
Classroom

유영재☆ 최준홍☆ 문종업☆

Super Junior

User Image

✖✖✖✖✖✖ 김힘찬 ● 방용국 ● 정대현 ●

Daehyun couldn't help but laugh when Youngjae burst out saying that. "Okay okay... but you're the one who's been blushing all morning." He said and suddenly looked worried leaning close and touching his forehead. "You're not getting sick are you?" He said as the thought occurred to him... maybe that's why he has been acting so odd today. He pouted when he told him he shouldn't sleep in class. "But i need my beauty sleep... how else do you think i get so handsome?" He asks him with a joking smile. "I learn usually by going though your notes after class anyway..." Or more like just copying his homework but Youngjae didn't need to know that part. As Youngjae took out his notebook for notes Daehyun did the same though mostly just doodled since its not like anything important happened the first day anyway so he pretty much paid no attention.

Now that it at least looked like the Zelo understood Bang walked back to the front of the classroom finally going on with the class after pulling the attention of the rest of the students back up to him and the lesson. When the bell rang the students began to get up and leave the room since they had gym next When Zelo was about to walk out of class he pulled him aside. "If you don't mind i would like you to stay for a few minutes... Gym can wait." He said and waited for the rest of the students left the room. "Now i know that its only the first day of school and everyone is usually still all worked up from vacation but i will not tolerate you... or anyone else... acting up in class like that anymore." He said to him.

User Image

Where am I?

XXX Classroom
XXX Classroom

Who i'm with?

XXX Youngjae
XXX Zelo and Jongup

What am I thinking?

XXX Why was Youngjae so flustered... and why the hell did i find it so cute?
XXX The blond one... i don't like him.

Timid Smoker

7,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

Youngjae turned back to Daehyun, he drew in a breath about to say something in his defense when suddenly Daehyun moved in close and he placed his hand upon his forehead. He froze, eyes wide, palms sweaty, and his face became a deep red. He held his breath and gulped nervously. He gripped his pants right above his knees so tightly out of nervousness. "N-no... I think I'm f-fine." He stuttered. 'Why the hell is my body reacting like this?! Daehyuns' my friend I shouldn't be so nervous around him. Why do I feel like there are butterflies in my stomach... I... I like girls... I do, I like them... But... They never make me feel like this... What is wrong with me?!' He thought to himself as Daehyun pulled away, he exhaled going back to normal. His heart was still fluttering, what was this? When Daehyun joked about his beauty sleep Youngjae couldn't speak he just thought to himself. 'You get enough beauty sleep you jerk...' He was so flustered and didn't know how to react. The bell for gym rang and Youngjae shot up out of his chair and moved briskly through the halls to the gym. He didn't wait for Daehyun because he needed time to think. He didn't even bother to say bye or where he was going he was so frustrated he didn't want to talk to Daehyun until he cleared his head.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The bell for gym rang and Zelo quickly grabbed his bag and was about to scurry out of the room with Jongup because he felt awkward around the teacher. But of course he was stopped in his tracks and asked to stay behind. He threw his head back and groaned. He turned to Jongup "You go ahead Hyung I will catch up with you later." He turned back to the teacher as the classroom cleared out. The air became heavy and awkward as Zelo towered over his teacher. He bit his lip nervously looking back and forth. " So... You were wanting to talk about~?" He put his hands in his pockets and knew what was coming. He was going to scold him more about earlier. 'Who would have guessed such a young teacher would be such a stick in the mud.' He thought to himself as he rocked back and forth on his heels and toes.

User Image

Jongup packed his bag and saw Zelo being told to stay behind. "Okay see you in gym." He replied as he walked off into the hall and on his way he spotted a boy who seemed to be flustered and running from something. He just continued walking. 'Maybe he is in my gym class?' He continued walking in the hall trying to find his way around.

User Image

OCC: Omg Daehyun should chase after him and bump into Jongup or something! Just a thought > o <

What am I thinking:
'Feelings what are you doing to me?'
'Is he really going to be like this all year?'
'I wonder what gym is like here?'

Who am I with:
No one
Bang
No one

Where am I:
The hall
Classroom
The hall

유영재☆ 최준홍☆ 문종업☆

Super Junior

User Image

✖✖✖✖✖✖ 김힘찬 ● 방용국 ● 정대현 ●

Daehyun watched as Youngjae visibly tensed at his touch and turned bright red. His face felt warm to the touch. "Are you sure Jae? You feel warm... i could take you to the nurse if you want?" He offered him but moved away from him sitting back in his seat. After that the younger seemed to pretty much ignore him. He was confused about the boys confused behavior he has known him for years now and he never acted like this he was rather worried. But also confused cause they had just hung out a few days ago and they talked nearly every day in some way even if just texting. He hadn't noticed anything this out of the ordinary with him before. When class let out for gym he got up and was about to go with Youngjae but he quickly grabbed his things. "Wha- Jae? Hey wait up!" He said and ran after him though he rarely ran he was just worried for his friend. As he did he ran into someone. He stopped and looked up at the person. "I'm sorry i didn't mean to run into you... are you... ok?" He asked and glanced behind the other boy to see Youngjae nowhere to be seen

Yongguk sighed and ran his hands through his hair. "Look I'm not trying to be the supper strict teacher who's gonna be giving you detentions for chewing gum... but i'd love if you at least didn't act like an a** in my class." He said to him leaning back against the desk. "I can't force you to pay attention in my class... but i'm not going to let you disrupt the rest of the class from learning. I can only be the laid back teacher i like to be if you let me." He said to him and gave him another gummy smile. "Stop trying so hard to make an enemy out of me and we will be cool ok? Now lets get to gym..." He said motioned to the door as he stood up straight again and made his way out of the room making sure Zelo went before him.

Where am I?

XXX Hallway
XXX Classroom

Who i'm with?

XXX no one
XXX Zelo

What am I thinking?

XXX Did i do something to him? Why is he acting so weird and avoiding me?
XXX I try to be the cool teacher and people just shove it in my face.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff