Welcome to Gaia! ::

I could'nt find a Gravi Rp (I didn't go past page three...but that not the point)

So I going to start a Gravi rp xd

So I need some charaters I've already have a person in mind for Ryuichi and of course I'm Hiro!!!

So people tell me who you want to be and fast!!!!

heart pm me heart

okies

So far:

Shuichi Shindou: RhyseenParker
Yuki Eiri: ~The Muffin Queen Katty~ (ur name is really cool)
Hiroshi Nakano: Me (Gravi Hiroshi)
Ryuichi Sakuma: Ryuichi Sakuma-chan

come on we need more ppl
IEE! I'm Shuichi!! Unless the person you have in mind isn't going to be Ryuichi then I want to be him.
heart Great heart

Then your Shuichi

yeahh

I hope more people would come!!!!

And how come I can't pm you?
((umm I donno O.o I just joined today so I'm still trying to figure things out...You can I'm me if you want to do you have AIM or AOL IremembranceI is my name if you want/can IM me)) wait I think I got it try again its was set up so people couldn't ^^hehe my bad;;
Okie it worked!!!

I wish more people would come though crying
May I join as Eiri Yuki?
I'm so sorry someone called and cut me off when i was replying

yes of course you can be yuki

heart
Thank you
((can we start whenever or do you want to wait for more people?))
i guess since we do have the two main people we can start unless you want to wait for more ppl
but yuki sign off
so
i don't no it only me and you if you want to i guess
Shuichi rolled over to glare at the glowing numbers of the alarm clock that sat on the night stand as it persisted to blare the morning news. He slammed his hand down on the snooze button and rolled back over to snuggle with his Yuki, he moved farther and farther in the direction that should have held Yuki's warm body but ended up falling face first to the floor. He sat up and looked around the room with tears in his eyes
"Y...Yuki?" He jumped up.
"YUKI WHERE?" He was cut off mid sentence as the alarm went off yet again.
"SHUT UP!" He said slamming his fist down on the off switch. Then remembered the reason it went off was to remind him that it was time to get ready to go to work, he groaned and walked over to the closet and pulled out his outfit for the day before heading to the kitchen to find something to eat.
(( knock knock))

Hiro is standing at the door waiting for Shuichi to come to the door.

"Shu-chan did you forget that we have to be at work extra early today!"

Hiro proceeds to knock on the door.

"SHUICHI HURRY UP."
Shuichi looked up from the fridge, a donut half falling out of his mouth.
"The door? Hmm I wonder who..." He started to say then hearing Hiro's voice he leaped to the door. His donut getting lost somewhere along the way.
"HIRO! Hey what are you doing here its so early? Wait did you need my help with some thing? It's miss Ayaka-chan isn't it? And you came to me knowing that I have?" He stopped noticing the look of slight irritation of Hiro's face.
"I forgot something didn't I?" He opened the door inviting Hiro inside "Hmm now what was it, I know there was something? ah hey Hiro you want some breakfast?" He asked walking back over to the fridge, to continue his hunt for food
({Grabbing Shuichi}) Hiro walked out of the door.

"Did you forget that we have to be early today?"

({ Giving Shu a helmet})

"Get on, hurry up before K come and try to finds us!"

( eek OMG There no K! sad WE NEED A K)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items