Welcome to Gaia! ::

Followed after him, she didn't care about losing her job especially since she finally found someone else from her world. She caught up with him and tryed to stop him. "Wait Haone, you're the only one i've seen since i have left Olympus. I have been in this town for so long with no one. I had begun to lose hope on it all. Tell me how many more from home have you seen? . . .how is everyone . .. ?" Curious to know who was where and if anyone was fighting the humans yet since she was not the biggest warrior in the god world.
" .. Noone what so ever.. All i know is that.. Zeus, Hera, and Posiden didn't make it.. " He said softly. " .. I saw them die infront of my eyes i was hidding in a cabinet and i watched them fight off but they were killed with. " Pulls out his sword. " Platinum. " He turns to her as he said to her. " I didn't know that I was a god.. when i was 5 i joined the god hunters. After i did i didn't get why i felt why i was doing the wrong thing till now. "
"You with the hunters . . . .so that is why you reek of the blood of the gods. I have a minor theory that when you saw me it must of triggered a desent memory of yours to have you remember me." Looks him up and down and smiles a bit. "You grown into such a man . . . .I remember when you were barely up to Zeus' knee. But i guess the times have changed." Hoping that he wasn't going to attack her seeing sa she probabl wouldn't have the heart to fight him off she look into his eyes again. "Well what are you going to do now? . . you still going to work for those murderers . . ."
He looks to her as he drops his sword in his chite and turns his back to her. " .. How can you think i do that you.. and the reason why i smell like god blood is because.. this armour that im wearing was made by my father blood. " He said softly as he turns back to her. " .. I thought you know i may act and look like my dad.. that doesn't mean i still don't have my moms feelings. "
"You right Haone i'm sorry . . . .it's just at the mention of theose awful murders and my blood starts to boil. This is all there fault, the world was fine until they wanted to overthrown us. Now look at what we have been through all at the hands of them." A side of Aprodite you never get to see and that was her peeved, it only happens at two things, one-insulting her beauty and two- those hunters. "I didn't mean to be harsh Haone . . "
Name: Sol
Race: Demigod
Weapon: Shadow sword and ice sword
Power: Sol has power over the shadows and ice, he can form them into objects or other material. He can also use shadows as if they were portals, trasnfering him to other places. Always appears to be the age of an 18 year old no matter how many years pass by.
History: Not really sure how he was born, or when. He awoke recently in the middle of a field and walked around, has been roaming the world ever since
He nods " .. Its okay.. " He said with a light voice. He walks over and sits down and thinks of something. He says nothing as he thinks of his father and mom. How his mom is only been with him 6 months and then had to leave. That made him spend most of 3 years with his dad before being sent to the farm. " .. .. What ever happened to my mom? " he said softly to her.
Solarcrest
Name: Sol
Race: Demigod
Weapon: Shadow sword and ice sword
Power: Sol has power over the shadows and ice, he can form them into objects or other material. He can also use shadows as if they were portals, trasnfering him to other places. Always appears to be the age of an 18 year old no matter how many years pass by.
History: Not really sure how he was born, or when. He awoke recently in the middle of a field and walked around, has been roaming the world ever since.
((ur in))
Sol comes walking from a forest near the village, he has been walking for msot of his life so it never bothered him. He reached the village and looked around. He had noticed a pub so he headed toward it. He wlaked inside and went to a corner, he gradual made the corner dark to try and make himself less noticeable among the people inside the bar. "is there a waitress around here...or what?"
"I don't know kid . . . .i really don't. I remember she as up on Olmpus for the spring and you were with her. She wanted her mother to see her grandbaby. Everyone was happy to hear it, though they didn't speak of your father much since Your grandma hated him. Then as the day went on . .. things got worse . ." hated having to recap the event in her mind but could go one day without remember that horrid day ot slaugther. "I'm just so happy that you made it out though. It must have been tough for you. And here i am complaining about a server job . . ." Trying to lighten the mood a bit.
Name: Cyrus
Race biggrin emi God
Weapon:A sword Crafted by Aphestus
Power: Super Strength, Can turn into a god for 10 seconds to save his life but once a day
History: Cyrus Has an intreseting life, Cyrus was originaly supposed to be another hercules unfortunetly Aries Had impregnated a lady on earth to Have a Hero for a son but it went wrong......Instead of him being a demigod who's loves his father hes developed hate for the guy...so his goal in life is to grow up and one day kick His fathers a**.
((i might reply one more time then i'm off to bed . .. man i'm tired . .))
He sighs as he looks at her. " .. .. Okay. " He looks up as he sees the figures in the sky. Haone looks back down at Aphrodite. " .. What about you? Aren't you married?" He said in wonder because he thought he saw her with another god or something. He can't really recall it since he was very little and all.
Sol stand sup and walks inside to the bar brushing past Aphrodite as he heads up to the barkeep he begins to tlak to him about a place to stay. Sol is told there is a place not far form here with decent lodgings and good tv. Sol shrugs and thanks him and sits down at the counter looks around and summons a shadow into his hand, he then begins to manipulate it turning it into a peice of gold. "This should cover the stay at the place the barkeep told me about"
"Me marry . . . ." Laughs. "I'm the goddess of love dear . .. marriage would ruin my fun. You probably saw me with one of my many men." Smiles remembering the good days. "So want to go back in the bar .. if my boss still has a job for me . .. "Notices his screams now since there are tables for her to work.

((night night guys i'll be on tomorrow))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff