I want an ocean
To wash my confusion clean
I can't resolve this empty story
I can't repair the damage done

User Image

Out Of Crumbs
User Image
User Image

Whoa! I haven't seen this many villains, thugs, and lowlifes in one place since I watched C-Span's coverage of congress yesterday!
User Image

Watch out! Endangered species here!
Real Name
Just call me Rocket, got it?! But I thought your adoptive mother called you Lou Cuddles? Gah dammit Guy, shut up!
Species
Animalnoid: A race of his old planet that consist of animal like humans, him being one similar to a Raccoon.
Sex
See that thing hanging between my legs? No not my tail you idiot, the other one. Yea that can confirm that i'm a guy!
Family
Don't have and don't want em.
Affiliation
Unless you need someone to disappear or something blown up then don't bug me.
Other
Ugh why do you want to know about me? Seriously do you have nothing else to do? Play games, watch TV, beat off somewhere?! Ugh this is why I hate you flesh bags, always being noisy and annoying. Fine I'll share a few words, but don't start trying to hug me and fell me about your personal c**p. OK let's skip to when I landed here it this s**h hole. I was about eight months old, taken in by probably the only kindest humans I know, tho now that I think about it I feel they may have been pot heads. Anyways they were killed off by thugs and I was sold to a buyer, who turns out to be a scientist who works includes experimenting new chemicals and other substances. And guess who was their test subject, right me.

The bastards injected their las test version of Project X, a chemical allowing the cells to bond together faster during a injury or wound. After months of that, it worked. They had literally injected me about a hundred times, and they kept cutting me over and over, hoping for some results, and I was barely three at the time. But since it started working, oh boy that's when the real c**p came. They cut me up, physically injected my bones with some sorta metallic substance. God I could move my arms or legs for months, but were it not for the damn healing factor I may have died when I woke up after the test. Now even tho I have a healing factor, it couldn't fix up the scars you could see all over my chest and back. But eventually I escaped.

I was found by a group of mercenaries, to which the leader Lopez was fund of me. There I learned how to shoot, fix things and blow the f**k out of anything. Hack that's where I got the name Rocket, but I eventually left tho Lopez wasn't pleased with that. He sent his men after me, being that I know information about him that he would think I use against him. Hell I ain't a snitch but I wasn't about to let these flesh bags try me like that, no. So now I'm a freelancer, awaiting any call for a search and destroy or anything really. And oh yea I found my Buddy after I left, his name is Doc. Long story short he was gonna die but he put his brain in this sorta metallic jar, nut I've upgraded it. Now he fly's around with me, aiding during my freelancing missions

Lᴀsᴛ Aᴄᴄᴇssᴇᴅ Bʏ...
Username
User Image

"Names Rocket, got that?!"

That's for if things get really hardcore. Or if you wanna blow up moons.
Ugh why do you want to know about me? Seriously do you have nothing else to do? Play games, watch TV, beat off somewhere?! Ugh this is why I hate you flesh bags, always being noisy and annoying. Fine I'll share a few words, but don't start trying to hug me and fell me about your personal c**p. OK let's skip to when I landed here it this s**h hole. I was about eight months old, taken in by probably the only kindest humans I know, tho now that I think about it I feel they may have been pot heads. Anyways they were killed off by thugs and I was sold to a buyer, who turns out to be a scientist who works includes experimenting new chemicals and other substances. And guess who was their test subject, right me.

The bastards injected their las test version of Project X, a chemical allowing the cells to bond together faster during a injury or wound. After months of that, it worked. They had literally injected me about a hundred times, and they kept cutting me over and over, hoping for some results, and I was barely three at the time. But since it started working, oh boy that's when the real c**p came. They cut me up, physically injected my bones with some sorta metallic substance. God I could move my arms or legs for months, but were it not for the damn healing factor I may have died when I woke up after the test. Now even tho I have a healing factor, it couldn't fix up the scars you could see all over my chest and back. But eventually I escaped.

I was found by a group of mercenaries, to which the leader Lopez was fund of me. There I learned how to shoot, fix things and blow the f**k out of anything. Hack that's where I got the name Rocket, but I eventually left tho Lopez wasn't pleased with that. He sent his men after me, being that I know information about him that he would think I use against him. Hell I ain't a snitch but I wasn't about to let these flesh bags try me like that, no. So now I'm a freelancer, awaiting any call for a search and destroy or anything really. And oh yea I found my Buddy after I left, his name is Doc. Long story short he was gonna die but he put his brain in this sorta metallic jar, nut I've upgraded it. Now he fly's around with me, aiding during my freelancing missions

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff