Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mimiika's Wife

Familiar Poster

User Image
Νaoki Ϻinoyaki

Mood: Neutral.
Current status: Normal

User Image
Naoki sighed quietly under his breath and predicted she was going to attack him again and was the sole reason he hadn’t moved his hand from where it had been. With his hand there, it broke down some of the distance between them and would allow his to grab her wrist if he needed to.
What caught him off guard however was the fact didn’t come when he expected and most of all never came. Somewhat confused he watched as she stumbled back which caused him to raise an eyebrow in confusion. He stood there for a moment wondering if it was some ploy to distract him knowing it wouldn’t work but it didn’t turn out to be.
He was about to ask her what was the matter but he found she had grabbed his shoulders. He then looked at her observing what she would do when he noticed something. Something familiar to when you see someone you haven’t seen in years. The thought alone caught him off guard but at the same time he knew exactly what she was going to do from it. It brought a smile to his face for a split second before he realized the problem, and away round the problem at the same moment.
Catching her knee, he then pulled hard on her leg to pull her to the ground no longer in the mood to play with her. In the same moment, he drew one of his katanas poising it at her through whilst still holding her leg. "Tell me your name" he said looking down at her with narrowed eyes not wanting to make a fool of himself and to make sure he wouldn’t do something he would later regret.

User Image
| Azure Dragon |xx| Nopa |

User Image User Image User Image

Mimiika's Wife

Familiar Poster

User Image
Νaoki Ϻinoyaki

Mood: Neutral.
Current status: Normal

User Image
Naoki watched as she watched his katana away from her neck noticing the cut as she did so. He was somewhat annoyed he hadn’t answered him and had a feeling she never was going to tell him unless he either forced it out of her or forced it out another way. He was barely bothered about her taking one of his katanas, to his it only meant one less sword fighting style. 6 minus 1 katana meant 5 katanas and also meant still another 5 fighting style. Unless she somehow stole 4 of them he wasn’t going to bother to try and get them back from her.
"All I asked was a simple question" he said catching a drop of her blood that dripping down her cheek with the tip of his katana. He then moved his attention to her eyes lowering his eyes at her. "Why should I give you back your leg?" he said moving to poise the katana at her chest hoping she wouldn’t be as stupid this time. "If you don’t answer me then I’ll just add you to the pile of corpses already here and I’ll carry on with my business" he said letting go of her leg only to draw another katana.
"You can’t fend against one let alone six, I wouldn’t even call this fighting" he said being severely bored at that moment and was contemplating whether to knock her out and find what he wanted another way. "Then again the person I’m looking for wouldn’t be this weak, and I doubt you’d be worth the trouble to bribe some money off someone" he said humming in thought knowing there was a better way to find out if it was her but he wasn’t sure what he reaction would be like, but he knew it would at least be assuming.

User Image

Mimiika's Wife

Familiar Poster

User Image
Νaoki Ϻinoyaki

Mood: Hmm…
Current status: Neutral.

User Image
Naoki was taken by surprise when she screamed at him that was followed by a shock a few moments later. He hadn’t been expecting it and it had caught him off guard as he felt the electricity run through his body for a moment. The shock of it actually happening lasted a few moments longer however until he heard her speaking again.
At that moment he noticed she’d moved away from him as well and laughed at her words twirling the swords in his hands in thought with his wrists. "Tired yet you’re still playing around?" he said curiously wondering why she hadn’t attacked. "I guess I’d better stop playing around then" he said taking a deep breath before letting it out slowly as his eyes changed to a bright blue. Moments later, his flames chased down his blades followed by a pair of wings sprouting from his back formed from his flames.
Letting out a heavy sigh, he flexed his wings as he stretched his neck from side to side. "I think two swords is more than enough for you" he said looking over at her lowering his head just enough for fringe to fall over his left eye. As it fell in front of his eye, he rushed towards her crossing his swords behind him before going to slash at her at the very last moment using the blunt side of her blades needing her alive. Refusing to spend any more time on dealing with her he then went to drive the hilts of his swords into the sides of her neck to knock her out.

User Image

Beloved Friend

xxxxx𝓗𝒾𝒷𝒶𝓇𝒾 𝓢𝒽𝒾𝓏𝓊𝓀𝒶xxxxx
𝓥𝔬𝔫𝔤𝔬𝔩𝔞 𝓧𝑰𝑰 雲雀 静 𝓒𝔩𝔬𝔲𝔡 𝓖𝔲𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔦𝔞𝔫

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image
User Image

xxx Pouring the tea into the tea cup, a small portion of Shizuka's thoughts were thinking about the 'message' the Masked Man had delivered to everyone. It wasn't much of a thought, but it definitely was something she had to keep in her mind. As soon as the teas were ready, the young Cloud Guardian brought them over to the table, and placed one cup in front of Ami, and the other in front of her before she took her seat on the opposite side of Ami.

xxx There was a bit of an awkward silence hanging between the two girls, but Shizuka didn't mind the quietness -- rather, she preferred the silence. But that didn't last long when she heard her cell phone ringing in the distance. With a small "Excuse me," she left the table to her room to retrieve her phone. But the ringing soon stopped. Not a thought of hurrying to pick up her phone, Shizuka walked up to her room at her own pace.

xxx Flipping her phone open, it displayed a 'Missed Call' icon and 'Voice Mail' icon. Apparently Diana had only left a message for her. She dialed the Voice Mail Box, and listened to the short message the Vongola Boss had left for her. Diana 'ordered' Shizuka to meet her at her apartment to discuss about the fight that was declared by the Masked Man. But knowing her, she must have called every one of her Guardians -- which meant crowds will form at Diana's apartment, and crowds were definitely something the Cloud Guardians have disliked since generations ago.

xxx With a little too much strength in closing her phone shut, Shizuka walked back downstairs, her phone and sword in hand. She reappeared in the same room with the usual expression, like nothing had happened. Taking her seat once more, she sipped some tea. "Are you going to the meeting?" she quietly asked, knowing that Ami would be receiving the message sooner or later.

{{ ooc: ... }}

User Image

kidraystar

sarushippo

Fashionable Entrepreneur

11,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

ąмї şøяąмąşυ

██████████ ██████████ ██████████ ██████████

xxxxxthexxxxxραятץxxxxxjustxxxxxstarted

wherexxxxxarexxxxxץσυxxxxxgoing?xxxxx

██████████ ██████████ ██████████ ██████████

User Image

Ami looked at Shizuka leave once again placing her tea down.She felt her phone vibrate and listened to what her boss say she wanted them immediately.Ami hung up the phone when Shizuka came back into view she seemed a bit normal and Ami sighed a bit sipping her tea in one big gulp and pouted a bit"Yeah i am going now i will see you there or maybe not"She said in a pout waving good bye to Shizuka she left taking out her pole that she always held her in purse pressing a button extending it she really did not want to fight but when time comes she will fight.Ami rushed to Diana's house and noticed the door was unlocked she walked inside.She herd a loud noise coming from upstairs.Rushing to the cause of the noise she saw her boss and a strange man "Hey Diana whats going on here?"She asked gripping her pole ready to fight

σσcNo problem
ℓσcαтισиDiana's house
мσσםNervous
ωнσDiana

RyuseiStreamGirl

sarushippo

Desu Chu's Significant Otter

Devoted Hunter

User Image

נ i nxxSa w a d a

▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌♠ ♣ ♥ ♦

Listening to Diana Jin's heart just melted. She was treating him so nice. What the hell was he saying. She always treated him with kindness and in truth she seemed like she wanted things to go back to what they once were with them. However Jin kept her at a distance angry with the way things turned out. But in truth he loved her. He always did. But he was just to proud and full of himself to do anything. He felt awful now. Wanting to tell his love for her Jin stands up but then she leaves. Jin was to late at the moment. He would have to tell her later. Sighing Jin walked over to a mirror and looked himself over. He was disgusted with the way things were going. Diana didn't want to be the head of the family. But thats how things went. And Jin being the angry proud man he was blamed her for everythign. Well it was time to make things right. He needed to speak with his Varia. And make them listen. No more of this crap of theirs. It was time for Jin to do the right thing. And the right thing to do right now was to make sure Diana stayed safe.

♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
User Image
Hal Quinten

Vongola Guardian of the Mist

Hal was relieved that the boss picked up and didn’t mind her short message. It made sense to get everyone together first before talking about what just happened. He already knew where her place was and began to make his way towards it. As he walked he made sure that he double checked for his weapon, box weapon and vongola ring. He just wanted to make sure everything was in place in case he got attacked. He wasn’t sure how these fights would play out, if they would be planned and organized fight or ambushes in the street so he wanted to be ready. But the walk to Diana’s place went by uneventfully.

The door was unlocked when he got there so he let himself in. Hal figured that was because all the guardians were coming and Diana didn’t want to have to keep answering the door 6 times in a short amount of time. The purple haired man shut the door behind him as he entered and immediately noticed the voices upstairs. The second thing he noticed was the fact that there was nobody downstairs. Which meant Hal could totally do some snooping. It wasn’t that he didn’t trust his boss because he totally did but Hal just liked collecting all the information he could on anyone he could which meant snooping around. But then he remembered they might be in the middle of a war.

The male sighed as he let this opportunity pass and made his way upstairs. There he saw as he suspected a few guardians had already shown up. The lightning, along with Diana and their weapons were drawn. Weapons were drawn it seemed because of another person in the house, an older man. Hal didn’t draw his weapon though or even announced his presence. He just stood there at the top of the stairs and leaned against the railing. He didn’t know what was going on and this man didn’t seem to be extremely hostile so Hal just wanted to watch so he could get a grasp on the situation. That’s what he was, an observer.

sarushippo

kidraystar

Decimo – Vongola
Lanister Lane
Maroni Guardian of the Meteor

User Image

Lanister was glad to hear that the other members had seen the same vision and so he actually would get to fight. He stretched his feet which is what he did when he got excited. He turned to the boss again to answer his question.

“Of course I am willing to fight. Though I don’t know if the upcoming bouts should be considered fights. More like beat downs. Actually Boss you should just let me handle the whole thing right now. You are only allowed fights that the mask man assigns you right? And you wouldn’t want the precious, frail comet guardian getting destroyed out there. So I am enough.” Lanister proposed, stomping his foot on the ground.

RyuseiStreamGirl

Rabbit Mochi Cake

Touche Muerte

Sorry it’s short, I was in a hurry but wanted to get a post up.
User Image
x xxxxxxxxx x

I am the one that seizes the pain

XXX
                                        Neomi smirked when their boss asked if they were willing to fight. "Hell yeah!" She said in excitement and threw herself against an empty sofa across from the boss and Hitomi. She looked over to Lanister who said he would fight the whole thing himself. "Ha. Your funny." Neomi said bluntly and chuckled. "I don't want to be left out on all the action." She said as she took off her gloves showing off her ring. Giving the other famiglias a good greeting right now sounded good. Then again, it wasn't such a good idea since they could analyze their powers right before the battle. Eh, it didn't matter to her since she probably wouldn't go all out. "Damn, i can't wait." She said as she got up, her eyes showing eagerness. "Why don't get a headstart?" She said mentioning the fights and clenched her fist letting her flame glow truimphly.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
                                        ☄ooc:

Rabbit Mochi Cake

JustBonesBrooke

RyuseiStreamGirl

I am the drug we need, to reign

Friendly Conversationalist

User Image

HITOMI ARIETTA KAGAWARI
                                the comet guardian of the Maroni family
                                box animal • arctic tern

Hitomi smiled at the enthusiasm that Neomi had, and the orange-haired female relaxed, leaning back into the soft cushions of the couch. The comet guardian let out a quiet scoff at Lanister’s words. “It would be unwise to think that you can defeat the Vongola and Simon guardians by yourself.” she stated. Hitomi decided to not comment on his precious, frail comet guardian remark; his opinion didn’t matter to her, so she would let the hot-headed fool believe whatever he wanted to believe.

As the other Maroni guardians showed their eagerness to fight on the famiglia’s behalf, Hitomi remained silent from her position. She was slightly anxious for the safety of everyone, yet excited for the opportunities that the battles provided. However, she didn’t feel the need to take part in any pointless action before the real battles began. Removing her necklace, and pulling her ring from its position there, she slipped it onto one of the fingers of her right hand. It was her way of showing Ryuuga that she was ready for any decision that he would make.

Action: Sitting, talking
                                With: Ryuuga, Lanister, Neomi
                                Out.of.Chances: Nothing

RyuseiStreamGirl
                                JustBonesBrooke
                                Touche Muerte

Beloved Friend

𝓚𝓾𝓻𝓸𝓲 𝓡𝔂𝓾𝓾𝓰𝓪
𝑀𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑖 𝐵𝑜𝑠𝑠

Ⱦhe young boss of Maroni felt good that his Guardians were still willing to fight alongside him. He let out a small chuckle upon hearing Lanister's comment. "Don't push yourself, Lanister~" he told the other male. "I know you're pumped for this, but going against fourteen Guardians at once is too much even for you," he added before he sat up, feeling much better.

Łooking over to the two females present in the room, he saw that Neomi and Hitomi were ready for the fight as well. A small smile found its way to Ryuuga's lip.

คfter a short pause of smiling, he took out his cell phone and flipped it open. "Well, shall we call back the rest of the Guardians?" he asked, already speed-dialing their her phones. He left a message, asking them her to come back to the mansion as soon as possible.

{{ ooc: Sorry for the shortness.... I'm having a slight writer's block after a long time of no proper posting... xP
And yes... Still a bleh layout. My friend's making Ryuuga's layout for me, so until she's finished, it's bleh and plain and boring >.< If you want a pix of Ryuuga, go to the profile page. I think it's the last char profile there :3 }}

ค ๒ ς Ð є Ŧ 𝒢 ℋ ɪ 𝒥 к Ł ๓ ภ ๏ ק 𝒬 ℜ ร/Ϩ Ⱦ ย ℣ ฬ Ӿ ϓ ℨ
JustBonesBrooke
Rabbit Mochi Cake

Touche Muerte
raspberry beyond climax

2,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
গহЧôϰφòϑα Яαíϰ Gµåяḋιαϰগহ

ঈChαρραh ঈ
উCαηηΦηউ
ঋChιẕµмαяιঋ

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░User Image
"Things are getting a little bit TOO out of hand." Chappah thought as he heard Nexon's side of the story. Too many things weren't beginning to make sense to Chappah anymore. First things first, how could he have possibly been attacked in that small time frame from when they were inside to a few seconds ago. The timing was to short for that to even happen the way Nexon claimed it did. It would've explained why Chappah was feeling the hatred around them earlier however, they most likely would've attacked Diana when they were close to the house not Nexon. Plus, that little story about the knife was something that Chappah definately wasn't going to buy. Too many things were wrong with this situation, so much that Chappah fully grasped his mind it. He stared at the Nexon a little while longer until Diana called Jin into a corner. It appeared as if they were going to have a little boss chat about the situation, which was probably the smartest thing to do. Chappah was a bit worried though. Knowing Jin's attitude towards Diana, he was afraid that Jin would've acted stubborn to the situation at hand and allow jealousy to take over.

Chappah was about to turn around to walk out the door, seeing how he wasn't full from the small amount of sandwiches he ate from Diana and he still had two meatball sandwiches waiting for him, when he heard something closely related to a ringing, high pitch sound. From instinct Chappah placed his left hand in a gripping motion; having the rest of his fingers curled around something straight and had his thumb presed agaisnt the it as if for strength, as he moved his right hand above his left hand, like he was attempting to grab the hilt of his katana. Grabbing nothing more than the air itself, Chappah cursed under his breathe for leaving home without his weapons. He was beginning to believe that he was the only guardian who did that and was beginning to resent himself for that idiosyncrasy. He felt his mind going into a trance as the noise got louder, distrupting his train of thought and severing him from reality, sending him into a completely black shrouded with fog. In there, his other fellow guardian appeared in a chircle and a white flame appeared in the middle of all of them. Chappah tried to move and speak but both of his attempts failed. Being unable to do anything other than breathe and blink, Chappah listened to the flame's announcements. The firm voice announced about the fight and threathen Diana, along with inducing some pain, much to Chappah's displesure, and then allowed Chappah back into reality.

Back into reality, Chappah stayed in the same position he was previously in before he was sucked into that mental meeting. He cautiously looked around for a few seconds, observing all the faces of the people around him. Someof them had looked confused which made him think that they also experienced the mental meeting and it wasn't something his mind randomly thought up of. A sigh of relief escaped his mouth as he straighted himself up. He was about to continue his motion to go retrieve his sandwiches as Diana grabbed his hand and dragged him outside of the house. "Wah! But my food!" He complained as he was dragged towards her house. Diana finally released him after a while but he was way too far from the sandwich restaurnt to turn around and retrieve his sandwiches so he glumly followed Diana to her house.

As Diana reached the door, she had tense, however, he paid no mind to it. He just taught that she was feeling mental aftershocks from the pain she was given during that strange meeting. She opened the door and quietly put on her gloves and shoes and Chappah instantly got the feeling that she was about to attack. Hoping to be of some assistance, Chappah took the Shigure Kintoki that was strapped across his back but ws hidden by his white cloak off of his back. He gripped it firmly and it glowed a sky blue color. Giving off some steam, it changed into a katana. Chappah waited for Diana to make the first move, which was that little fireball explosiong thingy she did, waited a little while, completely oblivious to the little conversation they were having inside there and then he charged into action. He first jumped through the door with his sword raised into the air. In the small time that he was off the ground, he observed two things: The man was perfectly intact, and was smiling creepily while talking to Diana. That was enough for him to continue his attack. He brough his sword down on the man's head in a vertical motion. He knew this seemed like a noobish move, however, he figured the man had did something to Diana to stop her.

(O.O.C: Ugh, I hate catch up posts >.< )
sarushippo

Decimo - Vongola

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas