Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mimiika's Wife

Familiar Poster

User Image
Νaoki Ϻinoyaki

Naoki sighed watching the two of them from the stair way with his hands resting in his pants pockets beneath his jacket. He had trying to make his mind up whether to ignore them both and get the job done but he didn’t want to risk leaving his back open or leaving the lad on the floor who was getting paler by the minute. To him, it didn’t seem like either of them was going to put his life first rather than their fight that was now getting in his own way.
Rummaging through his pant pockets, he pulled out a lollipop muttering "What a pair of brats." Pulling the lollipop out of his pocket, he unwrapped it, being somewhat a challenge with his gauntlets on, before lodging it between his front teeth. There were two reasons for it: to stop him from saying or doing something he shouldn’t, and smoking. Smoking had been a habit he picked up who knows how long ago but he mostly hid it but had taken up drinking heavily instead, but he never drank on a job he had more brains than that.
Watching the two of them continue to fight, he shut his eyes sucking on the lollipop before scrunching up the wrapper in his hand before throwing it in a nearby waste bin which was lying on its side. He already knew it’d catch at least one of their attentions doubting any of them even knew he was there at all, at least until that moment. He opened his eyes a few minutes later to see Blaize glaring at him as though he was the scum of the earth. Before Blaize could say anything he spoke
"I’m just here to picks some goods up, you fight is none of my business but I’m going to take it personally if you let that lad die there on the floor. No doubt he’ll get added to my tab" Naoki said watching Blaize who looked like he was about to explode from the redness of his face let alone his flames coming off him. "Let me past and do what I need to do, and I’ll see that he gets some medical attention" Naoki said watching Blaize walking over to his gun and watched as Blaize aimed it at his head.
"Is that your answer?" Naoki asked simply moving his head at the last moment when Blaize fired which singed his hair and the collar of his jacket. The rest of the force of the bullet seemed to disappear into thin air around his but the wall told another story. Naoki then watched as Blaize went to fire again however he was ready this time and ran over grabbing the barrel of the gun changing the target to the ceiling. Having not expected Blaize to fire when he knew it would only shoot the ceiling, it made Naoki jump for a moment as the ceiling cracked bringing down the ceiling on top of them. Having predicted it at the last moment, he leapt backwards out of the way just in time to dodge the ceiling collapsing onto of Blaize.
Naoki stood there for a few moments making sure he was unconscious by waiting until he couldn’t feel any presence of his flames. He knew it wasn’t enough to kill the lad but plenty enough to leave him unconscious long enough to deal with the other lad and the girl on top of his job. "Will you answer be the same?" he said walking over to Lyn grinding his back teeth against the lollipop on his mouth weighing up whether she had anymore brains than Blaize had. He still kept his distance from her however and was ready to draw his swords if there was a need to but dealing with all three and his mission was going to risk getting himself caught.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

| Azure Dragon |xx| Nopa |

Dangerous Darling

Quote:
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXX❀⊹⊱⋛⋋xxxxxÐiana Ѷongola ϩҜɎxxxxx⋌⋚⊰⊹❀

Hearing Jin's words Diana cured her self, she thought she had done well enough to sound like she was asking not ordering. Before she could say other wise though Nexon stirred and woke up explaining what had happened. Though she didn't want to think this something was instantly wrong...no one knew what the Maroni looked like. At the ceremony they wore hooded cloaks and covered their faces. "Hows that possible Nexon? No one knows the Maroni look like. Also the Simon would not do that...Gaia wouldn't allow it. She..she's my friend" Gripping the hem of her shorts she bite her lip. That wasn't possible, she wouldn't believe it, not the Simon after all their history. Yet she couldn't just discredit Nexon, he had never given her a reason to doubt him before.

Looking to the group she stood up, even if the Varia was under Jin this was her family, this was the Vongola and her charge. "I'll talk to her but I don't want anyone taking a fight to them right now. It's possible the Maroni have an illusionist as well, everyone..please be on guard." Turning she motioned to Jin that she wanted him to follow so they could talk. He was right she shouldn't order them around but she ask Jin to work with her and what he could do with the Varia.

Heading over by the front door she finally noticed Nero was there too. Blushing she bowed in apology. "Oh Nero I'm so sorry I didn't see you there. I had business with Nexon and things...got messy. There are sandwiches in there for you if you like. I need to speak with Jin on something right now." Smiling she pointed to the living room trying to be nice after ignoring him with the whole Nexon was bleeding issue.

User Image
Okyeame
ShadoWolf242
sabaku no gaara
lauren1016

Green Prophet

11,575 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
sarushippo

════════════════════════════

eron Ҋightingale Ȓowena

════════════════════════════

“Man can live about forty days without food, about three days without water, about eight minutes without air, but only for one second without hope”

☬☬☬☬﹃﹄☬☬☬☬﹃﹄☬☬☬☬﹃﹄☬☬☬☬﹃﹄☬☬☬☬﹃﹄☬☬☬☬﹃﹄☬☬☬☬﹃﹄☬☬☬☬

When Aeron had looked at Ruhito he wondered what was making him do that but after a moment or two of senseless thinking the wondering vanished since it just didn't matter to him anymore. When he heard the playful comment the other gave him he grinned again and held his a soft chuckle. "Of course I can copy it." He said with total confidence in his shooting skills. He also said that becasue he was positive that he would be able to spell the work horse without making a mistake. Though the next thing the male said caused a chuckle to escape and he smile again. "That it would be." He said still smiling. "But I hope this next shot won't be so easy." He commented before he went quiet so that Ruhito could focus on making the shot he had just made.

After all that was said and done he carefully watched the other guardian get in position to copy his was impressed that he had been able to find the spot he had been it. But then again if you where watching and could do what the two of them could do it wasn't that hard of a thing to do. As he watched the other wait for the right moment and then realize he watched it as the other made the same shot that he had done. After the arrow had hit the target he wondered if he should try a harder shot when his turn cam around but that would mean he had to thinking about it but he couldn't do that at the moment. Though as there was a moment of quietness he took the chance to think but it was paused when he heard Ruhito talk to him. "It was suppose to be that way but you did a good job at copying it." He with a smile as he replayed the shot in his had as he made few more notes of the other styles of shooting.

Once that was said he heard the other move and them started to watch the other get ready to do his next shot. He saw how the other had his bow flat and how he was listening to the wind and how long he was taking to do things so this gave him the clue to listen to everything that was going on around them. He had a feeling that he would have to make sure that conditions where just like the ones where when the other shot the two arrows. So when he saw the arrow fly he made note on how they moved and which targets they hit. When that was done he looked at Ruhito. "It will be a tie. I have no intention of losing to you." He said and then got in the same position that Ruhito had been in and went quiet as he listened to everything that had been going on and when the timing was just right and the conditions where as well he let go of the two arrow and watched them hit the spots about a half a inch from the original arrows and smiled for himself. "That was a tricky one." He said but he was still glad that he had gotten the shot.

Before he started to position himself for his next shot he looked at Ruhito again. "Who do you think will be the first to slip up?" He asked him. "Will it be you or me?" He asked and then went to focusing on a target that was to the right of him and he leaned down and then grabbed two arrows and had the two on his bow. He then positioned them so that one of go fast then the other so when he let the arrows go one hit it first and then the second one hit into the first arrow and split it easily and got stuck when it was about halfway through the arrow. Once he was done he stood up. "Can you do that?" He asked curiously since he knew this wasn't the easiest and that even applied to him and he had just made the shot.

﹃☬OOC☬﹄:

“Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each.”

☬☬☬☬﹃﹄☬☬☬☬﹃﹄☬☬☬☬﹃﹄☬☬☬☬﹃﹄☬☬☬☬﹃﹄☬☬☬☬﹃﹄☬☬☬☬﹃﹄☬☬☬☬

“There is a garden in every childhood, an enchanted place where colors are brighter, the air softer, and the morning more fragrant than ever again.”

User Image

Mimiika's Wife

Familiar Poster

User Image
Νaoki Ϻinoyaki

Naoki saw her take stance knowing she meant business but he had no business so long as he didn’t attack her. He could see the change in her wondering if she had been fooling around with the lad but it wasn’t his business, so long as he was sleeping with the daises for a while he could get his job done. Even if she had decided to attack her he wouldn’t have done anything, he just wasn’t in the mood. He did sense something different about her which was the only reason he stopped in front of he barely a yard away from her when he heard her words.
"I can’t leave until I have the data I need, you may not need me here but I have a job to do" he said lowering his eyes slightly finding her wording strange to say the least. He then let out a sigh resting his hands on his katana hilts at his waist thinking for a few moments looking around. "If you bring me what I need I’ll leave once I get it in hand and I’ll see to your other friend" he said glancing over at Alix. "It’s probably too late to save him otherwise even if you get him to a hospital, he’s lost too much blood" he said in thought wondering if there was much he could do himself.
He then took a deep breath letting it out slowly covering his left eye shaking his head doubting she would agree. It was more of a habit with his normal form but some things could never change no matter whether he could see through his left eye or not in the form. "You can go back to whatever you want to do but I wouldn’t do it here, not sure if you know this but this guy is just a maggot in a spider’s nest" h said eyeing up a camera wondering if he should have bothered to shut them off before entering but he thought no one else was there. "Compared to them, I’m the welcome type of company believe me" he said looking back at Lyn not wanting to be there himself when they turned up. They weren’t strong, at least not for him, but they were more of an annoyance than anything. Hmm, that reminded him.
"I’m not here to ask why you’re here or who you are but I wouldn’t mind a decent fight for once if you do want one" he said with a smile meaning it "But there’s better times to fight when someone’s life isn’t on the right?" In truth he really did want a fight, he hadn’t fought a decent fight since he had woken up, and that was if you counted fighting in a coma. Just the thought caused his eyes to flash azure in colour for a split second before fading. "So what’s your answer, lady?" he said drawing his word out especially at the end to hopefully make sure that what he said sunk in.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

| Azure Dragon |xx| Nopa |

4,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

exon ☽

▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄

Nexon was getting angered by Jin's skepticism, he wanted him to believe what he was saying. "As we all know the Simon's Desert Guardian is an illusionist as well. Now while everyone in the Mafia world basically knows the fundamentals of the Mist Flame it is easier to counter than the Desert since no one is aware of its true power but the Guardian themselves." Nexon said as he began to explain what happened to him to the group. "Diana. I mean Alex was holding some oddly shaped knife when he cut me. Since he was transformed to look like Diana my guard was down leaving me open to attack. The reason why some of you may notice there was no struggle. He told me before walking away "Im letting you live so you can go tell Diana that the Vongola's time has ended!" " Nexon said looking into Diana's eyes. "I have also confession to make. I placed camera's on the Simon Famiglia a while ago to make sure they didn't try to do anything to hurt our family. I also have done so to the Maroni which is why I know the identity of some not all of their members. Just last week Alex destroyed his camera. I'm guessing that's why he targeted me." Nexon said looking down ashamed.

▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄

sarushippo

Okyeame

sabaku no gaara

4,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
Ⱥlex Kozato

xxxx/////////////////////////////// xxxx ///////////////////////////////

Alex looked at his sister and how sad she was. he didn't like to see her like this but even the optimistic leader of the Simon is sometimes saddened by things. Alex got up and scratched his head. "You know I'm not good at these types of things but yea, dont worry your very powerful." Alex walked toward the door before opening it he turned to his sister. "I'm going to get air be back in a few." Alex stepped out at that point and began to walk down the road.

xxxx/////////////////////////////// xxxx ///////////////////////////////

User Image
GokuderaHayako59
[OOC: Sorry I didn't see your post till now i thought you never posted razz ]
User Image
x xxxxxxxxx x

I am the one that seizes the pain

XXX
                                        Neomi sipped her energy drink as she left the convinience store. She was broke as ever and didn't even dare ask her family for money. It should've been the other way around. Them asking her for help. She never did like depending on anyone but herself. She looked around a bit lost at where she was going. She finished her drink in a few quick gulps and threw the can away in a nearby disposal. She was gonna need that energy today, the day they should invade the Vongola with the proper information they have gathered. It was obvious where they all lived. All the bunches of teenagers would gather around in a public place then go home all together, then part ways. It was like a routine for them or something. The best thing to do was to improvise on knowing where they take place most of the times. Not make it obvious and just decide to attack at random and lose all control, then fail of course. A small chuckle left her mouth as she remembered when the barged in their reunion and exposed their rings.

She stopped in her tracks remembering that no one really stayed in the mansion anymore. A sigh esaped her lips as she wondered where her fellow guardians might be at. She walked around aimlessly knowing they might be around the town somewhere. The cafe maybe? Or the resturant. Either one since they spy on the Vongola their most of the time. She started making her way and thought of how they would make their move. Not to mention that not all of the guardians have been gathering up as they should have been. She ran a hand through her head deep in thought, not really focusing on where she was going. All she knew was that her instincts would always lead her to the right place when it came to finding her famiglia members.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
                                        ☄ooc:late post and short too, where's everyone at? o,o

I am the drug we need, to reign
User Image
Hal Quinten

Hal strolled into the city with a whistle on his lips and his tomahawk slung over his shoulder. He had been out on personal business for a few days which wasn’t very rare for him to do. Though his family lived in the city so no one really knew where he went when he left nor did he tell anyone. After taking a few steps in he stopped and looked around.

“Where do I want to go?” he asked himself aloud. “I could stop by my apartment and make sure I wasn’t robbed. Or I can check on my allies.” He flipped out his phone on the last sentence and browsed his contact list. He scrolled down to Diana and pondered for a moment but flipped his phone shut and put it in his pocket. “Or I can do neither and just explore.” Exploring the city was something he had done often, so often he knew the city very well. But he enjoyed the randomness that exploring the city would bring, he wasn’t setting up his own adventure, it would just happen. He did very well hope to encounter some kind of excitement on this trip. As he proceeded to walk Hal did not start whistling again. Instead the purple head pulled out a match and cigarette out of his jacket pocket with his left hand. Hal struck the match on the butt of his tomahawk which was designed for such a purpose. He touched the fire to the tip of his cancerstick and successfully lit it. As he tossed the match to the ground the cigarette went gingerly to his lips. The smoke seeped out of his mouth as the young man walked towards whatever the day would bring him.

Ooc: I need to work on prettying up my posts….eventually

Stinkerz_11's Princess

Space Lover

12,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

ѕσℓαяιѕ ℒυzzαттσ
ѕσℓ

√ΛℜĪΛ SƱИ

ԃση'т cαяє ωнαт тнєу ѕαу, ι' נυѕт кєєρ ση ѕмιιηg

"On a particular sunny day,
A happiness greater than magic
Will pour down endlessly? Isn't that impossible?
When we meet again tomorrow, I'll be laughing"

"Iiiiidiot~'" Sol said, voice silent as he playfully and softly smacked Nexon's forehead "We're in the mafia, these kind of things are bound to happen... besides, you're not alone in this, and I'm sure Diana-Chi can take care of herself" mumbled with a small grin as he kept doing his task.

The boy frown at Nexon's words. He didn't want to believe the Simon family attacked them. They were allies, weren't they? Even after such a challenge... Regardless, he wasn't very pleased with the 'fight' that seemed to spark between the others... Sol was nothing but serious when it came to his job as a medic, and fighting with his patients (and his patients fighting) was not something he was pleased about "Enough." he said firmly with no traces of his former cheerfulness "You can keep on discussing it, but leave the accusations until after I'm finished. Those only lead to fights and I'm not planning on wasting my time if you're just going to get injured again." he said firmly, his blue eyes locking firmly on the rest before shifting back to Nexon "Also... I meant how did this happen... what weapons were used? I need to know if they might be poisoned or rusty or anything of that sort... " he said, ignoring the fact that everyone, including himself, wanted to know the truth behind the attack.

I'll be your ʂ մ ղ
So ʂ ო ἶ l ε For me

User Image
{Out Of Smiles Character:...}

The one that illuminates the sky. . .

lauren1016
Okyeame
ShadoWolf242
sabaku no gaara
sarushippo

Stinkerz_11's Princess

Space Lover

12,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

I'm flying high XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Defying gяανιту★★★XXXXXXXXXX
ƘƠȤƛƬƠ ƓƛƖƛ
Simon Earth Boss

нєαя∂ уσυ cℓєαяℓу, Ƽ2Ч
XXXXX ƒяєυ∂؟ кєℓσι∂؟
XXXXXXXXX נυѕт нιт тнє кєувσαя∂
XXXXXXXXXXXXX єνєяутнιηg'ѕ ωσятн ℓαυgнιηg αт, ι ѕαу
★ ★ ★

Gaia let out a small, somewhat nervous laugh "Sorry... " she said lightly before blushing, shifting her eyes away from Alex and bringing her palms to her face, hiding it from the other "Thanks..." she mumbled, her smile barely visible from under her palms "But I still can't help but worry about everyone" she confessed, peaking from between her fingers, smiling softly.

Gaia lowered her hands and nodded at her brother's words, a cheerful smile on her lips "Just be careful, ne?" she said, smiling as she watched him walk out of the room.

The redhead let out a sigh as soon as Alex was out of sight, slumping deeper into the couch before reaching to the remote, eyeing the television as she began looking for something to watch, something to distract her from her 'Drama Queen' thoughts. She probably needed to talk to Diana, to make sure they were going to keep their alliance, no matter what. Gaia wasn't planning on giving up the fight, not unless it came from her guardians, but she hoped with all her heart it didn't change things with the Vongola... she hated the idea of losing such close allies, friends, just because of a fight...

{Out Of Gravity Character:Nah... 's ok C: }

Come on boys come on girls
In this crazy, crazy world
You’re the diamonds, you’re the pearls

єтѕ мαкє α ηєω тσмσяяσω, тσαу

User Image

ShadoWolf242

Beloved Friend

xxxxx𝓗𝒾𝒷𝒶𝓇𝒾 𝓢𝒽𝒾𝓏𝓊𝓀𝒶xxxxx
𝓥𝔬𝔫𝔤𝔬𝔩𝔞 𝓧𝑰𝑰 雲雀 静 𝓒𝔩𝔬𝔲𝔡 𝓖𝔲𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔦𝔞𝔫

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image
User Image

xxx 'Last minute cancellation?' Shizuka couldn't stop from thinking. 'But then, the meet up was sudden anyway.' With that thought, she let it slide. She wasn't really interested in that meeting from start anyways; she only followed because Diana 'asked' her to.

xxx The silvernette looked up and her eyes found Ami holding onto a Kimono with beautiful patterns on it. She softly took the kimono from the other girl's hands and observed the patterns up close. "What is this for?" she asked, wondering if Ami had any reasons as to why she bought such expensive clothing for her. "Never mind," she added, not exactly in the mood to listen to a long talk about it. Holding the Kimono in one arm, Shizuka took a few steps back inside her house. "Come in." Shizuka was a cold person, but she wasn't that cold that she'll leave a fellow female-Guardian outside alone. Although Shizuka let Ami in, she wasn't going to have her stay long.

{{ ooc: Haha. I think that's the first time Shizuka had spoken THAT much xDD }}

User Image

kidraystar
{{ ooc: SORRY FOR THE DELAY!!! I have a huge test coming up, so I've been studying for that >.< }}
User Image
Hal Quinten

After a bit of walking to no place in particular Hal found himself in the shopping district of the town. It was probably the part of the town that he was most unfamiliar with. His choice of clothing was so odd that he usually went to specialty shops out in other towns whenever he needed something new to wear. But nonetheless the purple haired man trekked through this area just to see what he might encounter. Now that he was in a more public and occupied area Hal thought it would be best to put away his Tomahawk. Out of his pants pocket the male pulled out a brown, rubber cover for the head of the weapon. After the covering was carefully placed over the blade the handle was then connected to one of his belt loops to the left side of his pants. There the weapon just hung gingerly and flopped around with Hal’s legs. He didn’t want civilians screaming bloody murder because of his weapon being out. Then again a lot worse things have been seen in this city, but better safe than sorry.

Hal browsed the shopping stalls around rather uninterested. There were no brawls going on, no yelling matches, no drama, no tension, and no fun. Hal needed people’s flaws to come out so he could have some entertainment watching them. Instead Hal just continue his boring trek through the shopping area. This exploration was getting rather dull and he was getting ready to call his fellow guardians to see what they were doing. He got distracted while thinking about what the other guardians were doing. And in this distraction stage Hal wasn’t watching where he was going and tumbled right into a young lass, causing them both to fall on the ground. Hal quickly got up to his feet and he felt like an idiot for making such a simple mistake. Like a true gentlemen he held out his hand in front of the blue eyed girl as her long orange hair blew slightly in the wind.

“Oh I am so very sorry miss. Here let me help you up.”

Rabbit Mochi Cake

Dangerous Darling

❦ ❧ ❃ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❧❦

‧:❉:‧ ɌʊɦIϮѻ ‧:❉:‧

❦ ❧ ❃ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❧❦

User Image

Ruhito laughed at Aerons remark on not losing, "I don't plan to lose either, we will just have to see." After he took his shot he watched Aeron take the same with great skill. Knowing this was getting serious his playful air tensed, still friendly but much more focused now. Watching the swamp guardians movements he tried to figure out this next shot, it seemed tricky. As the arrows flew he focused his eyes on the tips, one was in front of the other and taking a very very close course. When they hit he even clapped, it was a very very good shot.

Looking to Aeron he shrugged "I'll try but I will have to take another target to get the center like you did" He took out two arrows and aimed at a nearby target, the same distance as the one Aeron hit. His arrows where different, heavier in a way so he had to really draw back his bow and make this shot perfect. With a soft grunt he let it go his arms flexed to a large muscled buldge in his shirt. The arrows shot fast, faster than he planned but hit target, though his second arrow went father into the first splitting the wood to the hard tip but stayed.

Standing up he looked amazed him self. "Well, I'm not sure if that counts..." He paused shrugging and letting it be decided by Aeron. Now it was his turn and he felt a true test would be one about the abilitiy to know your surroundings. "This one, i'm not sure I can do but let's try" Pulling out a few metal charms he took time to tie them together and hung them in front of a target. Standing back by Aeron he pulled out an arrow and got it ready before closing his eyes. Using the charms as a hint to the target he rose his bow and listened, the wing bringin the soft ching sound.

Letting loose with his arrow it flew strait and managed to hit near the edge of the target, still hitting but not the center. Opening his eyes, he smiled and cheered, "Wow! I actually did that! This is so much fun." He beamed and raised his arms in triumph and happiness.

bloodyfire45
ooc: I'm soo sorry I haven't posted, I will make sure to be better on this

Friendly Conversationalist

User Image

HITOMI ARIETTA KAGAWARI
                                the comet guardian of the Maroni family
                                box animal • arctic tern

Hitomi as she wandered the shopping area, soon drifted away from her original purpose of finding her family, instead focusing her thoughts on the upcoming battle. However, she didn’t remain oblivious to the world for long, bumping into a young man. The comet guardian scolded herself in her mind for not being aware of her surroundings. The other person quickly rose to their feet and offered a hand to help her up. Hitomi recognized the male from somewhere, but her thoughts were scattered from the fall and she couldn’t seem to gather them together to place the face to a name or situation. Staring at the hand for a brief time, she accepted it. If it was someone close to her, she would have just brushed the hand aside and stood up on her own, but she decided to treat the other with the same politeness he was giving her.

She rose to her feet gracefully as the other helped her up. “Ah, don’t worry; I am partially to blame as well. And thank you.” the corners of her mouth rose slightly as she gave the male a small smile. Hoping that talking might help her remember where she had seen the male, Hitomi settled to make some small talk. “I’m Hitomi, it’s nice to meet you. So what are you doing in the shopping area today?” she questioned, her usual distant nature seeming to be far off in the distance.

Action: Standing, talking
                                With: An unknown person (Hal)
                                Out.of.Chances: Nothing

JustBonesBrooke

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items