Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pure-hearted Rabbit

18,315 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
User Image

User Image

Heroes come from all corners of the galaxy but none so known as the Power Rangers, often teenagers chosen by destiny to defend the Earth. For decades these heroes have selfishly put their lives on the line to protect the Universe and its inhabitants whether they be human or alien. Years have passed since the defeat of Mesagog and Tommy had spent those years working to create a new set of morphers knowing that danger would always lurk. Relocating from Reefside to Angel Grove, Tommy had difficulty powering up the base again since Zordon use to be the main source of power. He had given up hope of ever finding a way to reconnect with the grid or find a source of powers for his new morphers until a meteor shower brought more then just space rocks. Curious the mentor headed out to the source and there he found a young woman by the name of Zaltara who appeared to be wounded. Taking the woman under his care Tommy soon discovered who she was, a powerful sage who had been hidden away from the world because of her heritage, she was Zordon's daughter.

Details about Zordon's early life was unknown so the fact that he had a daughter was never brought to light, she was kept hidden, protected by the Guardian of Phaedos the female warrior Dulcea who raised Zaltara as her own. However Phaedos was attacked by an evil man who called himself King Tidus, ruler of a dying and distant planet who had sensed the girls power in passing and sought to steal her powers and add it to his own. Dulcea sent Zaltara to Earth where Tommy eventually found her and learned of her story, fearing this evil King would eventually find his way to Earth. Zaltara agreed to help Tommy create a new source of power by infusing her own life force with five ordinary gems from Earth, re-powered the base and using the grid Tommy created a new line of morphers with those very same gems. Zaltara is now the Ranger's source of power and Tommy now seeks a way to protect her and the fate of the world for King Tidus has discovered Earth and now seeks to destroy it to save his own planet. Tommy has once again picked up a morpher to fight evil and has set out a search to find four heroic people to aid him in his fight, the Galaxy Star Rangers.

Pure-hearted Rabbit

18,315 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
User Image
User Image

1. Follow all of GaiaOnline’s terms of service rules as well as the rules of the roleplay!

2.If you're going to take a break or plan on quitting, please PM me and let me know! Otherwise your character will be killed off to help the RP along!

3. Any major OOC conversations go in the thread meant for that. However, if you make one small comment OOC in your post, it's okay.

4. No god-modding, auto-hits, or controlling/killing off the other characters without explicit permission from the owner.

5. Do not ignore the user responding to your post, whatever the personal reason. If there is a problem, tell one of the mods to deal with it. NO drama.

6. Double posting as two different characters is fine.

7. Post Styles are required! Even if it's something simple as a picture..plain text is just boring to read so please, fancy it up. If you do not know how to make a posting style please PM me, I will be more then glad to make you one for FREE! However please keep it something easy on the eyes. No bright annoying text colors or fonts smaller than 11.

9. Also, you must be familiar with turn based fighting style. The definition of turn based is when two people challenge each other to either hand to hand combat or with the use of a weapon. Both respective fighters wait for each others attack and try to outdo the other to win.

10. Do not spam the roleplay or annoy any of the members in it. Do it once, and your post will be removed. Do it twice, and you will be black listed. If you wish to promote your own RP or have it linked, please ask first!

11. This is a long term roleplay, meaning I DO expect you to post and keep track as much as possible. Please alert someone if life catches you and you won't be able to keep up. I of course, can understand. Posting requirement: Do NOT join this rp if you take more then a week to reply, it is RUDE to make other people wait for you.

12. Romance, death, and violence will happen here. Be careful, but please also keep it at a decent rating. Do not go overboard, next-day things!!

13. You will receive a maximum of three warnings. However, if your offense is large, the moderators have a right to deal with you as is decided.

14. Keep it in the realm of Power Rangers. NO Kamen Riders, NOTHING outside the Power Rangers.

15. Do not steal/render/use/edit any of the banners, graphics, drawings, characters, or anything that doesn't belong to you from this RP. A lot of hard work, effort, and gold has been put into them. If we find that you have, you will be reported.

16. The usual maximum of characters allowed is 5 however if you feel you can take on more, please let me know!!

17. As proof that you read the rules and followed all instructions, please put words "Rules read" somewhere in your PM'd profile to me and title your PM'S The Galaxy Called To me for RANGERS, Just The Sidekick for Others, Dark Rangers for Evils. YOU MUST RESERVE YOUR SLOT if you want a place but can't yet send a profile, otherwise the opening will be given to the first person to send a profile. Reserves will ONLY be held for 24 hours after inquiry.

18. I have the right to refuse any roleplayer as see fit! If there's something I do not like about your profile I will either deny it and give you a chance to fix it, or deny you from the RP altogether.

19. This is a Semi-Lit RP. PLEASE do try to do at LEAST one paragraph (5 well structured sentences) per post! I understand writers block and having to do one-liners, however if I see frequent one-lined posts, you will be warned.

20. REGARDING PICTURES!! This isn't an anime RP so NO anime pictures or cartoonish looking pictures. I prefer REAL life pictures but I will accept Highly professional looking art though. Monsters, evils and minons are the only exception to this rule but I may be picky about it.

21. ATTENTION: PLEASE send an example post of your roleplaying skills, this is to ensure we have literate people in our RP. If you do not send an example you will be rejected.

22. I am the ruler of this RP, if you have any questions, problems, complaints or concerns please PM one of us!

23. INACTIVITY WILL GET YOU KICKED!! And no, you do not get to decide what happens to your characters, I do.

Pure-hearted Rabbit

18,315 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
User Image
User Image

RESERVE Your Ranger if you plan to join but can not immediately get a profile in. Reserves will ONLY be held for a full 24 hours, after that the slot is re-opened! There are NO open spots for the Good Rangers and TWO for the Dark Rangers! Depending on how everything plays out I may or may not add more Rangers, too many Rangers makes an rp VERY Clustered.

~*~Galaxy Star: Red Spinel~*~ Open/Taken]/Reserved
~*~ Galaxy Star: White Zircon ~*~ Open/Taken/Reserved
~*~Galaxy Star: Yellow Citrine~*~ Open/Taken/Reserved
~*~ Galaxy Star: Green Apatite~*~ Open/Taken/Reserved
~*~Galaxy Star: Blue Tanzanite~*~ Open/Taken/Reserved

Good Rangers:

Picture here (Please re-size so it's not enormous!)

You Can Call Me: (Your Characters Name)
My Loyalty Lies With: (Ranger, Other, Evil)
Galaxy Ranger: (See listing above to see your name/title)
I've Seen So Many Candles: (How old is your characters, please note, MOST Rangers are teenagers, however older Rangers will be accepted.)
Don't Be Fooled: (Male or Female)
My Story: ( You Character's History/Bio)
It Is What It Is: (Personality)
Things You Should Know: (Random tid-bits)
My Heart Beats For: (Who do you like?)
Puppet Master: (You)

Dark Rangers: Please note that these "Dark Rangers" do not have morphers but rather tattoo's that are granted to them by Asher. These tattoo's represent constellations which grant them the ability to transform into dark warriors.

~*~ Void Ranger: Phoenix Red ~*~ Open/Taken/Reserved[
~*~ Void Ranger Leo White :~*~ Open/Taken/Reserved
~*~Void Ranger: Lupus Yellow ~*~ Open/Taken/Reserved
~*~ Void Ranger: Draco Green~*~ Open/Taken/Reserved
~*~Void Ranger: Hydra Blue~*~ Open/Taken/Reserved

Void Ranger: (See listing above to see your name/title)
Powers: (Asher can sense energy and will hunt down Dark Rangers based on their powers)
I've Seen So Many Candles: (How old is your characters, please note, MOST Rangers are teenagers, however older Rangers will be accepted.)

Evil/Villains:

Fear Me: (Powers)

Others:

Fear Me: (Only non-human characters should have this section IE: Zaltara, other people from different planets, etc)
I'm On It: (Job? Tech? Computer wiz, etc.)

Pure-hearted Rabbit

18,315 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
User Image

User Image

User Image

You Can Call Me: Tommy Oliver or Dr. O
My Loyalty Lies With: Rangers
Galaxy Ranger: White Zircon
I've Seen So Many Candles: Roughly in his late thirty's.
Don't Be Fooled: Male
My Story: Tommy has been a Ranger since he was a teen, dawning just about every color known and helping the new team of Rangers get settled in. His first Ranger role was an unpleasant one being brainwashed by Rita to be an evil Ranger. Thanks to the help of friends he was able to break the hold and from there his story is legacy. Tommy's most recent adventure was with a team of teens who helped him reign Mesagog's rein of terror on Reefside. After the dino gems were destroyed in sacrifice Tommy spent the next few years designing new morphers but had serious problems bringing them into power. In Tommy's mind, evil never took a break and in the bottom of his heart he knew that something ominous was coming. Frustrated by failed attempts Tommy returned to Angel Grove and decided to fix up the old base and take up his Dojo again, trying to keep himself busy.

He had almost given up hope of powering his new morphers until a meteor shower brought hope once again. Hoping to find some kind of power in the shower Tommy set out to the site where they fell and when he discovered a woman he was stunned. Zaltara was badly wounded from the landing so Tommy took her in and nursed her back to health. After she was well she told him who she was, the daughter of his very first mentor and he pleaded to her to help him power the morphers he had created. The woman agreed, she took ordinary Earth stones and infused a part of her own life force into them giving the morphers and the base life once again. Determined to keep Zaltara protected from the threat that was lurking Tommy now sets out to find the rest of his team.
It Is What It Is: Tommy is highly intelligent and very father like to the Rangers, he's kind and caring but is very stern when it comes to Ranger duties. He's been known to be a bit of jokester among friends but above all he is loyal when it comes to his Ranger duties.
Things You Should Know: Tommy owns a Dojo at Angel Grove having taken a break from his teaching duties to teach youngsters the arts. The Dojo also has an underground tunnel that connects to the base.
My Heart Beats For: Tommy has grown fond of Zaltara.
Puppet Master: StarlitAce

User Image

You Can Call Me: Ferris Errol
My Loyalty Lies With: Ranger
Galaxy Ranger: Red Spinel
I've Seen So Many Candles: 17
My Story: The son of a politician, Ferris lives in Angel Grove with his younger sister Marci. The Siblings live alone together, as Ferris challenged his father that he can live one his own, and make something of himself without any help. His sister was sent along with him to make sure he wouldn't get into too much trouble. The two had been in Angel Grove together for about a year now.
It Is What It Is: Despite his friendly attitude Ferris tends to come off as obnoxious and full of himself to some. He is very energetic, and likes to trick people for his own amusement. This attitude is somewhat of an act however. Deep down Ferris is insecure about himself, and feels the best way to combat that is to pretend that he thinks he's amazing. He is obsessed with movies, and is almost never seen without some sort of camera on his person.
Things You Should Know: - Ferris is shorter than the other guys in town, and get annoyed when people point out his height (or lack there of).
- He, and his sister Marci are fraternal twins (Ferris is older by about 2 minutes)
- Twins are the youngest of 5 children, though he never mentions them, and tends to change the subject whenever his family is brought up in conversation.
My Heart Beats For: While Ferris has been known to flirt with anybody remotely female, he doesn't currently have feelings for anybody in particular.
Puppet Master: Green Ectogasm

User Image
You Can Call Me: Jin Akanishi
My Loyalty Lies With: Rangers
Galaxy Ranger: Green Apatite
I've Seen So Many Candles: Eighteen
My Story: Jin was born and raised in Japan to parents who were poor and could barely afford to keep food on the table. His mother however, believed firmly in a good education and took on several odd jobs to put him through school something that would pull their family out of poverty. A teacher at the school Jin was in discovered that Jin was like a sponge, everything he learned he never forgot and he could recite what he learned back word for word. Wanting to push the boy further the teacher offered to take Jin under his wing, moving the family into his home and teaching the boy everything he could possibly learn even martial arts. When Jin thirteen his father got a job offer in America which paid highly more then what his family was earning at the time. He was a bit resentful towards his father for uprooting their family but the job made sure they never went wanting.

Jin and his family moved to Angel Grove where his father job as a scientist pretty much took over leaving it up to him to be the "man of the house". However his mother still insisted that Jin attend school and so he promptly, despite being highly intelligent he refused to skip grades. Jin's mother hired a personal trainer for martial arts so he would have a hobby outside of his piano playing which he is quite passionate about. Unknown to him a green gem that he'll discover is about to change his entire life.

It Is What It Is: Extremely intelligent but strict, Jin is one of the Professor student's have a love-hate relationship with. He's very passionate about his teaching and never gives a grade the student's don't earn, he is a bit arrogant and tends to have a "I am better then you and I know it" attitude. Jin is a man of thought, reason and science so he does not believe in things such as God or Fallen Angels, though he will be proved to be VERY wrong when Quan reveals himself.
Things You Should Know: : Jin is very intelligent but likes simple things such as music, skateboarding and sky diving he does not dedicate his entire life to his career. He's an exceptional pianist and has turned down every offer the college has made to him to be a music professor, his music is his hobby.
My Heart Beats For: For now...unknown.
Puppet Master: TheVincentBlackHeart

User Image

You Can Call Me: Cassie Harper
My Loyalty Lies With: Ranger.
Galaxy Ranger: Yellow Citrine
I've Seen So Many Candles: Seventeen
Don't Be Fooled: Female
My Story: Born and raised in Angel Grove Cassie grew up in a family that had quite the strict upbringing, her mother is military so she's never home and her father is on the police force. Rebellion started a young age for Cassie and ranged from everything to sneaking out to starting fights and throwing wild parties. Despite her uncanny ability to find trouble, Cassie has only one passion and that seems to be fighting. Since she was five she had shown extreme interest in martial arts and studied under Tommy for a while who owned a dojo in Angel Grove. Eventually her mentor left to Reefside for a while but returned and re-claimed his business, during that time she studied under another Master.

Now a junior in high school Cassie still manages to get into trouble but tries not to cause her father too much stress. In school she's not very popular but not many dare to try and bully her knowing fully well she can open a can of whup a** despite her pretty face. When Tommy returned to Angel Grove a few years back she started to visit the Dojo again and resumed training under him. She finds him mysterious and often withdrawn but respects him and his need for privacy.
It Is What It Is: Smart a** with a capital S, Cassie has been told she has no filter between her brain and her mouth. She's brash and often comes off as rude to people who don't know her but she is loyal to a fault. Cassie has a very short temper and often kicks a** first and asks questions later.
Things You Should Know: Cassie is quite the artist and loves to draw, it's her only other passion aside from martial arts.
My Heart Beats For: No one yet.
Puppet Master:
DivineMoonSenshi

User Image

You Can Call Me: Charlotte Lee
Galaxy Ranger: Galaxy Star Blue Tanzanite
I've Seen So Many Candles: Seventeen
My Story: Charlotte was born in South Korea but was adopted as a baby by a couple in Angel Grove. Her father is a prosecutor for the Angel Grove court system while her mother was an event planner. Charlotte was raised to be squeaky clean so to speak but even with this being taught how to act she had one outlet, her childhood friend Trinity who she had met at school while she was being bullied by a group of bullies in their class, making fun of Charlotte’s glasses. After that they started hanging out and Trinity even introduced her to Tommy and started training with him as well. It was needless to say Charlotte’s parents were not fans of Trinity due to her being what her father called a wild child but at the time Charlotte did not have that many friends so for now they would allow it. Even after Tommy leaving they still remained in contact with each other. Things only changed after she started gaining interest in dance and cheerleading instead of fighting. Charlotte would start dance classes and joined the cheerleading team, and traded her glasses in for contact lenses. Even they grew apart from each other because of this, doesn’t mean Charlotte from time to time won’t just say hi and talk with her.

Now a junior in high school Charlotte is apart of the varsity cheerleading squad, has won multiple dance competitions, and as of right now her GPA is a 4.4. She is quite popular especially since as of next year she will most likely become the captain of the cheerleading squad. She is also apart of the student council and is the vice president of her class. When she heard Tommy returned to Angel Grove she came in and caught up with him and from time to time comes in to see him train the younger students and see how much Trinity has been training. She would join in herself but doesn’t want to risk getting injured so all she does is watch.
It Is What It Is: Charlotte is a goody two shoes, always trying to keep things civil between everybody. Along with that she is a bit naïve and way to trusting of people. She is alright with giving people second chances and is quite kind to people. But also likes to think of things logically.
Things You Should Know: Has over 20 first place trophies for dance.
My Heart Beats For: For no one…For now.
Puppet Master: The Showoff Perfectionist

Pure-hearted Rabbit

18,315 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
User Image

User Image

True Form:

User Image

Disguise/Human Form:

User Image

You Can Call Me: Asher Tarr
My Loyalty Lies With: You could say Evil but Asher has his own agenda's but for now he serves his brother loyally.
Void Ranger: Void Leo Ranger
Powers: Asher can camouflage himself to any background and opposite to his brothers black lighting harbors white lighting.
I've Seen So Many Candles: Asher is no more then one thousand years old.
My Story: Born one thousand years ago Asher is the younger brother to Tidus and absolutely despises his brothers existence. Being defeated every time for the right to the throne has made him jealous and bitter and it doesn't help matters that his parents favored Tidus to him. Growing up as the second son was infuriating for Asher, no matter how hard he tried to impress his parents it was never good enough. Tidus enjoyed the spotlight and often went out of his way to make sure his brother was always in his shadow. However when Tidus was made King, Asher was granted the power of the stars, constellations stolen from the skies and infused with beings make for powerful warriors.Tidus was jealous of his brothers power but even with the Leo Star he was not strong enough to defeat him.

When the planet started to die Asher blamed his brother entirely, there was suppose to be a balance of both light and dark and his brothers constant power sapping stole the light from their planet. Tidus vowed to restore peace to their planet and left in search of way to save them all but Asher was not about to wait for their fate. Spying on his brother he saw the planet Earth and it's defenders the Power Rangers. Despite his hatred for his brother he's still family so when he realized his brother would be out numbered he came to his aid. Asher has a hidden agenda though, he plants to steal Zaltara for himself and be claimed a hero of his home world and hopefully be given the throne. He hopes that the Rangers will do his dirty work for him and end his brother, for killing your own family is a crime punishable by death.
It Is What It Is: Cunning, mischievous and quite the trouble maker. Asher has an uncanny ability to push people's button and tends to be the very annoying younger brother. He's hard to control considering he thinks himself better then his brother and is probably the only one who could get away with mouthing off to him.
Things You Should Know: Asher is Tidus's brother and the barer of the Leo constellation. He came to his brothers aid when he realized he would be out-numbered by the Power Rangers. He also holds the other powers to make Dark Rangers and is clearly the leader of the pack. Asher's tattoo is located on the back of his hand and is the face of a lion with black eyes and a black star on it's forehead.
My Heart Beats For: Asher's affection for Selena will probably infuriate his brother but he will do his best to keep his true identity hidden from her.

Normal

User Image

Possessed

User Image

You Can Call Me:
Marcus Washington/ Hopsin
My Loyalty Lies With: No one/ Evil
Void Ranger: Phoenix Red
Powers: Hopsin’s powers surround that of fire. He can control and manipulate flames. Along with that he can manipulate fire and send out fie balls at his targets. If he wants to he can charge up a fire ball that will explode on contact.
I've Seen So Many Candles: 18
My Story: Marcus was born to a down in dumps family outside of Angel Grove in a run down city where gangs, drugs, and violence lived. Marcus even though living in this neighborhood he kept himself away from it. His father left him and his mother when he found out she was pregnant with Marcus so he has never met his father. But his mother met a new man while he was growing up but he was a drug dealer who got his mom hooked on the stuff. Because of this social services took Marcus away from his mother and would be put in a foster home which happens to be the same family who would adopt Charlotte would be adopted by soon after. While they grew up together they treated each other like brother and sister and loved each other. Marcus while with his new family Marcus was a straight A student and would work hard at his school career…That was until his mother was “clean” and she wanted her son back. Marcus wanted to stay with his family especially because of Charlotte but the courts decided that it was his mother’s right to have her son back. After so Marcus went back to his mother who was born again Christian and would pressure the lifestyle on Marcus even though once again moving back to the Ghetto. Marcus would slowly start declining emotionally and mentally due to being forced back into a poor life and having to leave the friends he had made because they were afraid of his new lifestyle. Marcus tried to remain in contact with his old foster family but his mother would not allow him to, and would transfer him to Reefside school district due to having some relatives who lived in there. That’s when he met a boy who became his best friend. They were big fans of the Dino Thunder Rangers growing up and looked up to them as they grew up…Until an attack from Mesogog would trap him and in friend in a fiery building together. Marcus and his friend tried to get out of the building themselves. But his friend would soon be trapped behind banisters that came falling down blocking them off. Marcus tried helping his friend but couldn’t do anything. He just kept telling his friend to not worry that Rangers would be here soon. But they didn’t come do to trying to stop Mesogog’s monster from attacking other buildings while the fire department came in rushing in and grabbed Marcus as he tried to tell them his friend was still in there. But the fire became more intense soon would start engulfing the building. Marcus after that day was never the same, he forced his mother to make it so he could go back to Angel Grove, and when he went back to school his grades started sleeping to the point they put him in the Special Ed class even then he struggles all the way up to high school in which he should have graduated by now but he was held back for two years now and this year is his last chance. But no one really knows why he has lost his faith in humanity, hatred towards the Power Rangers, and just gave up life all together.

Hopsin was once a general of Tidus’ army and a great friend to Asher. He knew his friend did not care for his brother and had let Asher know he would help him anyway that he would need help with his planned takeover. When their planet started to die Hopsin was upset with their king which meant that he and the rest of their army had to fight for their planets survival and that was the only plan. Hopsin was angry having to send his brothers in arms into combat over and over again so he had decided that if he was going to send them to into combat they would not be alone and he would charge in there with them. Soon they were on their way to Phaedos once there was word of Zordon’s offspring was he and the army would attack but after combat Hopsin was actually defeated and killed by her guard Rayner. After being defeated everyone though he was long gone but it seems even in death he still has found a way to keep fighting.
It Is What It Is: Marcus is a kind person who keeps to himself, keeping his thoughts locked away in his mind and his poems and raps. But while influenced by Hopsin he lets go of those thoughts and starts standing up for himself without hesitation. Even though he hates the world and mostly anyone in it he cares for the one he calls his sister Charlotte.
Things You Should Know: Is a poet and also dabbles in writing raps. He has an immense hatred due to his friend who tragically died in a fire blaming the Dino Thunder Rangers for his friend’s death. He doesn’t know that he is possessed as of yet.
My Heart Beats For: No one.

User Image

You Can Call Me: Bella "Madame Macabre" Rain
My Loyalty Lies With:: Evil Green Ranger
Void Ranger: Draco Green
Powers: Elemental domination: Bella can summon, create and control any of the four elements (fire, water, air, earth). She can also combine element's to make others: ie; fire and earth equal lava, etc, etc and her powers are heavily tied to her emotions. Piss her off and it'll be the last thing you do.
I've Seen So Many Candles: Nineteen
My Story: Bella was born and raised in LA, California to parent's who were famous for their shops of horrors and traveling freak shows. There was a lot of speculation about her parent's dark..life style and people often avoided them, especially their daughter. Since Bella was picked on a lot during her childhood her father thought it necessary to teach her how to defend herself that was until she started to show that she wasn't entirely defenseless. At a young age Bella started to show signs of being not entirely human, what kind of a person could summon fire at will after all? Her parents were delighted in her powers but also feared that she would be discovered and taken away, subject to human experiment and so they insisted that Bella keep her powers a secret.

Bella kept training in martial arts but also practiced with her elemental gifts in secret, that was until she had an incident when she was seventeen. Some teenagers made the mistake of following her home and attempted to assault her and she let lose on them, killing the both of them. There was a witness to her attack and when the authorities stormed her home with guns blazing they killed her parents and almost her. Using her gift's Bella completely leveled the block her home was on when her emotions took over her powers and she slaughtered every human in sight. When she finally calmed down and realized what she had done, she changed her appearance and fled to Angel Grove where she has been living for the past two years.
It Is What It Is: Bella is very strange and finds comfort in the dark, she loves horror and death but also can be a bit of a nerd. She loves anime, Star trek, music and especially zombies. She's very arrogant and her weakness tends to be her emotions, if they get out of control so do her powers.
Things You Should Know: Bella owns a horror shop in Angel Grove that sells everything from Halloween items to witchcraft items. She's already graduated out of high school.
My Heart Beats For: No one yet.
Puppet Master: TheVincentBlackHeart

Pure-hearted Rabbit

18,315 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
User Image
User Image

King Form: User Image

Human Form:

User Image

You Can Call Me: King Tidus Valen
My Loyalty Lies With: Evil
Fear Me: Tidus can summon and use black electricity, harbors small telekinetic abilities (he can move small objects and often people but nothing bigger then a car), can quick spot teleport and is extremely fast. Being immortal is a huge help as well, it is nearly impossible to kill him but he can be wounded.
I've Seen So Many Candles: Tidus appears to be in his mid-thirties but is truly over seven thousand years old.
Don't Be Fooled: Male, you fool.
My Story: Tidus hails from a dark star far on the outskirts of the galaxy one where light barely touches, it's inhabitants lived peacefully in twilight. Born into royalty Tidus was brought up to be heir to the throne and had a strict, forceful and harsh upbringing. His father was merciless and expected great things from his only son, nothing less. His race is immortal and being unable to die often brought tension for the throne amongst family, so a law was set centuries ago. When a male heir to the throne turned eighteen he had the right to challenge his own father to a duel for the right to be called King. Tidus defeated his father in duel and was made King, his father has yet to be able to claim his throne back and Tidus refuses to marry or bare children so the throne can never be taken from him.

His planet lives on a balance of light and darkness, despite the planets location it still feeds from what little light there is. Tidus's ruling brought only more darkness and the planet started to show signs of death, the planet life barely lives, the inhabitants who are normally immortal are growing old and dying. Since there was no other light in the corner of his galaxy he started to seek out other planets, stealing the life forces from the people or creatures that lived there. However, he could not find enough to sustain the planet, or return it to it's original glory so he did some research and discovered the legacy of a being named Zordon. Unfortunately for him Zordon had passed but that did not stop him from visiting his home-world and through torture discovered that the man had a single child.

Tidus searched every ally and friend of Zordon's until he finally found Phaedos, the female warrior that lived there sent a girl away and he realized that she was the one he was looking for. In a rage he left Phaedos but not before destroying it, infuriated that he was unable to find the girl. Tidus searched every planet and star that he had seen the sending and only has one reasonable planet left, Earth. Searching for one creature on a planet that houses billions would be no easy task for him but he will settle for killing the humans there to fed his planet until he finds Zaltara.
It Is What It Is: Heartless, cunning and brutal. Tidus shows no mercy and has no room for weakness on his team. He rules with an iron fist and rarely forgives those that have wronged him, he is vicious and will take a life with no remorse.
Things You Should Know: Tidus wishes to steal the life force ( on his planet it is known as light) from humans to re-power his planet which is dying. Tidus will do anything and kill anyone to help save his people and will create a line of his own Dark Rangers by calling upon the dark zodiacs. He only knows that his recent defeat of other planets and its inhabitants life forces has helped stabilize his own.
My Heart Beats For: No one but he will manipulate and charm women to get what he wants. He is very drawn to Zaltara though, he finds her beautiful and is obsessed with the powers she harbors.

Pure-hearted Rabbit

18,315 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
User Image
User Image

User Image

You Can Call Me: Zaltara of Eltar but most people call her Z.
My Loyalty Lies With: Rangers, naturally.
Fear Me: Zaltara is extremely powerful; she is able to heal wounds and even revive the dead. Her main power seems to be pure light energy and much like her father, is key to the Rangers power.
I'm On It: Zaltara is the Ranger's source of power and healer.
I've Seen So Many Candles: Zaltara true age is unknown but she appears to be no more then eighteen.
Don't Be Fooled: Female.
My Story: Zaltara honestly does not know much of her mother she was an infant when Dark Specter invaded Eltar to capture her father. Fearing that evil would use Zordon's only child against him, her mother fled to Phaedos though she had been mortally wounded in the process. Arriving in Phaedos, her mother begged the sole warrior Dulcea to keep Z a secret and raise her away from Evil and protect her. Wanting to honor her dying wish, Dulcea vowed to protect Zaltara and kept her hidden even from the first team of Rangers that visited when Zordon was attacked by Ooze. Zaltara grew into a beautiful young woman who mirrored her mother and when she was of proper age she was told who her father was and how he helped the Universe. Z desperately wanted to connect with her father but both Zordon and Dulcea decided it was safer to keep her away.

Zaltara longed to be with her father but understood his duties and respected his wishes. Upon hearing of her father's death, Z mourned him, the man she had never met but still cherished. Time seemed to pass and the team of Ranger's kept coming and passing, peace seemed to settle after Mesagog was defeated. However some years later, a evil tyrant discovered the lonesome planet of Phaedos after paid Eltar a little visit, learning that Zordon had a child. Duclea quickly sent Zaltara away when Tidus arrived, hiding her in a meteor shower that hit Earth. There she was found by Tommy, the man took her into his care and nursed her back to health. Z was elated at who her rescuer was, she had kept tabs on the Rangers from her home and agreed to help Tommy bring the old base back to life. She also infused small parts of her own life force into gems that would bring power to the morphers Tommy had built and give life to the Galaxy Star Rangers.

It Is What It Is: Zaltara is very friendly but stern, she follows in her fathers footsteps and wants nothing more then to save the world from Tidus. She's not exactly human so she's a bit off, new to human things and is often quite curious.
Things You Should Know: Zaltara can heal people as well as resurrect the dead but it drains her so she can not do it often.
My Heart Beats For: For now, unknown.
Puppet Master: DivineMoonSenshi

Others:
User Image
You Can Call Me: Enzio Rodriguez
My Loyalty Lies With: Other
Fear Me: Quetzalcoatl is able to access the past ranger power, with the set of the Legendary Rangers Keys.
I'm On It: Pirate
I've Seen So Many Candles: 40
My Story: Out of the whole Crew, Enzio was the only survivor that live through the Legendary War. His crew weren't from his home planet but from many others. It is amazing how they gather such of crew. Alone now, he travel across the cosmic sea, sometime he take his daughter along. He also taught her some self defense, along with some weaponry combat and Gun-Fu. A single Father trying to be the best father he can be.
It Is What It Is: Enzio is a man who keeps to himself and remains reserved, but can open up when he meets someone who interests him. He views people as uninteresting and often beneath him, giving him a superiority complex, for good reason. The only thing he fights for more than the earth itself is the will to fight for her daughter.
Things You Should Know: Enzio does not care much about the world. All he does, is fight for the sake of his family.In reality, he has no intention of protecting the earth, for the earth have already gotten a crew of its own to protect it. All Enzio does is kick the a** of anyone who gets in his way. That what a pirate does.
My Heart Beats For: Never met anyone that interest him yet, but for now, his heart lies with family.
Puppet Master: Topiltzin Quetzalcoatl

User Image

You Can Call Me: Selena Rodriguez
My Loyalty Lies With: Selena will side with her father and the Rangers when she discovers who they are.
I'm On It: Selena pretty much covers the Rangers heroics for the newspapers she will also go out of her way to make sure their identities are never compromised.
I've Seen So Many Candles: Sixteen
My Story: Selena is the daughter of Enizo and cares her father more then anything since she doesn't have her mother. Her father doesn't really talk about her mom much and she never want's to ask because she's afraid to hurt him. Selena's always been the spoiled, pampered type but with a strict up bringing the best of both words one could say. After her father was nearly killed trying to protect other people Selena tends to worry about her father to the point of borderline paranoia. No one can blame her though, her father is all she has, she has no other family, so he's her world.

Selena's dad is a bit over-protective of her and tends to watch her like a hawk but she doesn't mind it, he's just being a father. Selena works for the high school paper and the local news station writing stories and covering stories as well. Her father's Ranger duties are hidden from her mostly because her father does not want his enemies to use her against him. She has her suspicions though having her father run off when evil conveniently is happening is just one many red flags.
It Is What It Is: Friendly but a bit shy, she's easy to get along with and unlike her popular friends she's not cruel.Selena is a huge's daddy's girl, she loves her father more then anything and will do ANYTHING to try and save him when he comes evil. She's been known to have a knack of getting herself into trouble even when she doesn't mean to, wrong place at the wrong time.

Things You Should Know: Passionate in the field of photography and dance, Selena is also captain of the cheer squad.
My Heart Beats For: No one yet, her father really doesn't allow her to date.
Puppet Master: DivinemoonSenshi

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
You Can Call Me: Jason Marshall Graves
My Loyalty Lies With: The Rangers
I'm On It: Owner of the Flying Cafe and Minor Tech Support for the Rangers
I've Seen So Many Candles: 25
Don't Be Fooled: I am a man!
My Story: Jason, or Jase, as he prefers to be called, was born and raised in an average, middle-class family as the very middle of 5 boys, with both parents always off working. As such, life was a constant sparring match for him and his brothers, especially since they were raised on Sentai shows and video games, the entire brood of boys dreaming of fighting monsters, doing heroic deeds, and gong on great adventures.
Now, all 5 of them have grown up, and Jase was the only one to keep dreaming, and, for a while, his dreams came true, becoming a Power Ranger under the command of Tommy, a veteran. Unfortunately, the life of fighting to protect was just not meant to be for him, as he suffered an injury rather early on that prevented him from maintaining the role.
While he didn't take his fall too well, Jase has adapted, moving from the frontlines to being tech support. Specifically, he's been helping keep the security system running and assisting with minor tweaks to the arsenal. Recently he's taken over the Flying Cafe, as it was a popular place for teenagers to hang out, making it perfect place for the rangers to hang around when off-duty.
It Is What It Is: Calm, relaxed, honest, and optimistic. Jase is always looking for the bright side of a situation, regardless of how grim it may be, and often interjects jokes to lighten the mood. That said, he is capable of being serious when he needs to be, and tries to act the part of the 'helpful big brother' to the rangers that aren't Tommy.
Things You Should Know: While the exact nature of his injury is ambiguous, it was serious enough that he had to be removed from duty even after healing. Possibly because of the injury, he has moments where he has a hard time breathing. But that isn't to say he still can't hold his own.
My Heart Beats For: Nobody at the moment.
Puppet Master: Jason Sangoku the Hero

User Image

You Can Call Me: Rayner
Fear Me: Even though Rayner’s sword skills are amazing his powers over lightning and light is more then impressive. He can either use it to power up his sword attacks or use them as a projectile. Along with this he can sense a person’s energy and read their aura, something that is truly hard to mask, so he can always tell who is that of a pure heart.
I'm On It: Guardian of Zaltara
I've Seen So Many Candles: Rayner’s true age is unknown but he looks to be in his early thirties.
My Story: Rayner comes from an alien race of warriors who are actually born and raised to become one of the strongest warriors in the Galaxy. Rayner was trained by his masters to hone his abilities with his sword and his powers over the elements of light and lightning. Rayner soon was introduced to a woman with a young girl. The woman said she was looking for a young warrior to make him the young girl she had brought with her guardian. When they had went off to talk things over the girl ran up to Rayner and introduced herself. Even though Rayner was taught how to fight and leave your emotions behind. But the girl would walk over to Rayner, smiled and would introduce herself to him as Zaltara and he would look down at her and introduced himself. It went without saying Duleca was already impressed on how quickly they connected. Duleca had decided on him to protect Zaltara and she would help him finish up his training. Rayner was taken to Phaedos in which Duleca had helped finish his training. Along with his physical training he worked with emotional training, mainly to help get a feel for what Zaltara feels to understand her feelings since this was the one thing he lacked. It took a while but now its almost as if he could feel her joy, her sorrow, whenever she is in pain he can almost feel it. He would discover that this was a trait of his people whenever they were made to guard someone, a trait long forgotten. He was there when Zordon had died and felt her emotions and for the first time he felt a bit saddened. Soon he would feel a disturbance in the flow and that was when Tidus had arrived on Phaedos. Knowing that in order to protect Zaltara he would need to stay behind as she was sent away. He would wish her goodbye and she would not know of Rayner’s fate, all that is known is that he would give his life to save Zaltara.
It Is What It Is: Rayner is a strict, no-nonsense warrior. He is the strong silent type, speaking when he feels it's necessary and usually offering his knowledge and insight to relevant situations.
Things You Should Know: He has a giant scar over his chest and back but he will not reveal what had killed him. He transforms into his battle form by saying a chant that makes his armor and sword appear.
My Heart Beats For: No one.

Pure-hearted Rabbit

18,315 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50

Pure-hearted Rabbit

18,315 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
User Image
User Image

The OOC chat is located: Here.

Another Ranger RP:

Power Rangers Redux

Pure-hearted Rabbit

18,315 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50

Pure-hearted Rabbit

18,315 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
User Image
User Image

This section will detail any power ups, special powers etc that come to the RP.

Pure-hearted Rabbit

18,315 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50

Pure-hearted Rabbit

18,315 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
User Image

Blue Ranger: Star Bow

User Image

Yellow Ranger: Star Fan: A pair of ordinary looking fans that actually pack quite a punch, lined with razor sharp metal these fans can slice through just about anything. Metal pieces can also be detached and used as throwing knives.

User Image

White Ranger: Star Blade: Forged by Zaltara herself, Tommy's sword is stronger then diamond and can fire beams of light.

User Image

EVIL RED:

His weapon, its a special naginata.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pure-hearted Rabbit

18,315 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
User Image

Here you will find information about the Ranger's gadget's!

Communicators:

Every Ranger has access to their communicator, however unlike previous Ranger's theirs is a cell phone, to avoid suspicion. Each cell phone is in the Ranger's perspective color and has big letter's on the front initialed PR on the front and has a decal of their Ranger name on the back. The communicator's are the Ranger's way to get a hold of each other, and for Zaltara and Tommy to contact the Ranger's as well as for the Rangers to contact each other. They serve as normal cell phones but the main screen serves also as GPS, showing them where a battle is located and what they are facing. Best picture I could find:

User Image

Morphers: All Ranger's have a morpher! It looks like a normal but every high tech wrist watch with a digital interface. When they are ready to morph, their gem will replace the clock face allowing them to morph. Watches are black in base color and outlined in the Ranger's perspective colors. Morphing line: "Galaxy Star (Insert gem name here)! (Color here) Ranger!" Example: Galaxy Star Zircon! White Ranger!

Power up phrase ( Power up will come later in the RP): TBD
User Image

Pure-hearted Rabbit

18,315 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
User Image
User Image

Here you will find random pieces of information regarding the RP:

Not all Ranger's identities are known, here is a list of who is known and who isn't.

Good Rangers-Identities

Yellow: Unknown
Red: Unknown
Green: Unkown
Blue: Unknown
White: Unknown

Evil Rangers- Identities

Yellow: Unknown
Red: Unknown
Green: Unknown
Blue: Unknown
White: Unknown

Ranger's Base: The base is hidden on the outskirts of Angel Grove, hidden within a mountain of stone. The base's energy and any power it gives off has been HIDDEN by a barrier constructed by Zaltara. The only way into the base is by teleportation via morpher or com link watch. Over the years Tommy has invested into the base, expanding it by building more underground rooms to better train, house and suit the Rangers.

Training room: Digital stimulation will help the Rangers train for their new roles.

User Image

Surveillance/Command Room: Restored to its original glory, the command center is the heart of the base. There are hidden camera's installed by (tech name here if we get one) throughout the entire city.

User Image

Medic Room: Equipped with everything you'd find in a high end hospital.

User Image

Kitchen: Fully furnished large kitchen where meals and what not can be made often managed by the Rangers.

User Image

Game room: A place for the Ranger's to hang out and have some free time.

User Image

OTHER PLACES:

Flying Cafe: A cafe where Selena works, hot spot for teenagers to hang out.

User Image
[/img]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas