Welcome to Gaia! ::

(( whoops alright ignore that post then I'll make a new one ))
User Image

War

war sighed as he walks outisde to see an almost empty villige he looks back at korko then scratches his head"uhhh how do we get back to school form here,it looks like we have been gone for days"he sits on the grass looking up at the sky"i have no idea what to do,or if anyone is looking for us"he looks back at her and asked"well it looks like imma have to be with ya for a couple of days,remeber if you get annoyed or anything i can always leave,and find my way back on my own"

Lootrups's Widow

Feral Prophet

12,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
"The school will pick us up once my tracker's signals clear up. In any case, you see the horse field with about 35 horses? Then the huge mansion like house next to it, that's my place and those are my horses. The way back is a two to three day trip if you go horseback and jump the river. If you go horseback and go down river to the bridge its five to seven day trip... Walking is about two-three week trip depending how fast you walk. Go by plane or helicopter its one to two days. By car its two days... We'll have to wait two days for my tracker to clear up because I'm not leaving without any of my horses, only the young kids of this village don't work in the underground lab and you just killed off all the teens and adults here so congrats you have to make it up to the kids by collecting them and bringing them to my place where YOU get to watch them and be responsible for everything but feeding them. Maybe when we go back Melody will help you with the kids until they grow up and can watch over themselves, and the children from that village over there a day away by horseback. I'll help you get those kids anyways I'll be making some breakfast for everyone. Bye."
User Image

War

war stands up and streaches and nods "alright korko ill watch the kids for ya,how hard wil this be"he smilied then thought in his mind what the kidds will ask 'READ ME A STORY WAR,MAKE ME BREAKFEST LUNCH AND DINNER WAR,GIVE ME A BATH WAR ETC ETC' his eyes twitched a bit then shivers,he looks over to the feilds and nods"alrighty lets go get the kids"he begens walking with some of the kids back to her mansion, and so far they seem offly quiet,maybe they were scarde of him,he dident want to ask so he let the subject go and contiued on to the mansion

Lootrups's Widow

Feral Prophet

12,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
Kokoro set up large banquet tables outside setting large bowls of chopped fruits and vegetables, plates upon plates of chicken, turkey, ham, sandwiches, bacon, macaroni and many other foods. She set the tables and brought the chairs out. She heard the bell in the kitchen and dashed inside and brought out cakes, cupcakes, pies, cookies, brownies, and ice cream. Setting all the places she smiled and put mashed fruits on high chairs with milk bottles. "All set." She saw War with the kids and waved "FOOD IS READY!!" she called and the kids began to run past War hearing Kokoro and smelling all the delicious foods. "You might wanna hurry if you want to eat War!" Kokoro called laughing and helped the smaller kids into the chairs and got what they wanted for them then served herself sitting at her seat. "Dig in everyone!"
War watches as the kids dashed into the tables grabing all the food they can get ,he just got some fruit and a cup cake for dessert he then notices a little girl crying because she dident get anything ,he walks over and hands her the cup cake she smilies and hugs him and joins the rest of the kids,war on the other hand just began to walk,he walked around the building,by the horses and by the table he eats the remaining fruit that he had,he touches korko shoulder and says"great job with the food they seem to love it alot"he said as he continues the walk around the field looking upon the sky

Lootrups's Widow

Feral Prophet

12,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
"I learned from the best... My mother I mean..." Kokoro replied looking down at the ground. She looked up smiling "anyways theres some more food in the kitchen if your still hungry... The counters and cupboards are full of snacks I made if any of the children are still hungry. Theres also more desserts in the oven and the microwave. I'm gonna be riding and hanging in the horse pasture. Lightning, that horse over there, see him? If I'm not in the pasture take that horse and go down the just ridden path, you'll tell from the hoof marks." She stood up hitting a small gong in front of her "every kid to the play room!" She called and all the kids dashed off into the house splitting into random groups to find the ply room. She smiled and opened the gate and closed it behind her dashing to the horses and patting then all in turn smiling brightly.
War stood up an streches he looks towards the horses and walks over to them and patted each one then looks at the details of each on especially lighting,he looks at her hoves then talked to himself out loud"if only I can make you my demon horse...just with a snap of my fingers you come from the depths of he'll and ride with me"he jumps on top of her an brushes her then with a move of his feet he heads out and ride around the plains enjoying the wind in his face

Lootrups's Widow

Feral Prophet

12,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
"Nightmare, lets go" she said leaning forward and Nightmare took off dashing beside War. Kokoro grabbed the reins from War and slowed the two horses "so who's taking care of the kids?" She asked trying hard not to smile "and I hope you don't plan to try and make one of these horses yours because that will never happen. I'd kill you before you took one of my horses." Kokoro said smiling from the ride though she was trying to get her serious face on but couldn't she decided to just cover her mouth "sorry..." she mumbled. She promised herself that no one would see her true smile and she was breaking that promise to herself right now. "Anyways someone needs to be watching those kids. Some of them have Alices. Since I've left this village has been developing a field so if your outside of the village you won't notice the Alice and it won't be picked up on the special Alice tracker thing the school has. Though inside the village its different." Kokoro said and removed her hand looking up at the sky. "Looks like the school is going to be full... War did you know that there's a way to make someone have an Alice. You get a random person's Alice stone and insert it into a person's body. Their body will change and they will then also have that Alice, that's why I refuse to make Alice stones. I don't want someone who could have a chance of being fine and then have my Alice stone just ruin that for them. Seriously why would I want to make anyone suffer my curse like I have to suffer."

Lootrups's Widow

Feral Prophet

12,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
Lightning: A mare
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nightmare: a stallion
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
War thought it for a moment and face palms himself "I dident think about the kids shot"he sighed and ride back to the carriage and got off as he was walking back he was thinking about what korko said about the alices and how you make them and also how you can give it to them,he sighed and grabe an apple and begans eating it,the kids were sitting there haven. Fun,some were sleeping,some were pulling pranks on each other war couldn't help but chuckle a bit

Lootrups's Widow

Feral Prophet

12,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
Kokoro raced to the end of the pasture and jumped the fence blocking the path of a snarling pack of stray dogs who smelled the food from 'breakfast.' "Leave." She said staring the leading dog in the eyes, Nightmare reared landing right in front of the leading dog and she hopped down. "Ashley, puppy. Leave now, you'll get food soon." She said recognizing the dog who had been a very very young puppy when she raised it and suddenly disappeared on the dog. She reached out to the dog "you'll get hurt here if you stay Ashley." She said in a soothing tone. She smiled when the lead dog's snarling lessened and she scratched the dog behind the ears. She started laughing and paused remembering War was there. "War... Don't tell anyone that you saw me laugh, or that I smiled, nothing of the sort, alright? If they find out I was faking everything, especially the little kids I'll lose trust that took awhile to build after being locked in a room for so long. Understand? I'll die if anyone else at that place knows this." She returned to patting Ashley and pet the other dogs who had stopped snarling and had a more curious stance now rather then a aggressive one.
War smilied and shrugged "I dident hear a thing you said korko"he said winking to her letting her know that he understood what she said he was thinking of becomeing the dragon mask,he knew no body likes him Norte then a friend he could be perfect for it he is quiet responsible and he knows what he's doing he paused and sighed he knew he wasn't responicbke because of the fact that he almost left the kids alone

Lootrups's Widow

Feral Prophet

12,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
Kokoro smiled "you wanna know something funny War? Only two out of the nine masks are actually responsible and remember things. They keep the people on track. The elder Dragon Mask is nearly 100, hes 99 right now. People say hes as ancient as a Dragon! Hes the oldest living Alice User. Some call him the Original Alice. Hes fun though and he had a family outside of here. Well a branch of his family is still out there, I'm his great great granddaughter. He doesn't talk to me much. Whenever he sees me he starts mumbling to himself about curses and how no one belongs here like I'm a bad reminder of his. Anyways, back at the academy I have a huge stable to myself, maybe we could ride together sometime. It might be a ton of fun. The moon is coming up, One more day and we'll be back in the school, better pack everything of mine here then. If you need any help call for me alright?"
War laughs a little and stands up and streches"can you read minds because you know everything I'm thinking about"he chuckled as he goes and checks on the kids then looks back at korko,"yeah that would be fun"he smilied as he yawns then looks at the moon

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff