• Profitable 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

The Unused Wi Kana

Little Miss Shiny

Ootori_K

Wild Morinozuka

The Unused Wi Kana
"Ah, hello Mori-senpai!" Mika said, internally squealing at Mori's butler costume. "How are you? Do you have some kind of buttery pastry? I'm really in the mood for something buttery today."

After standing upright again, Mori looked down at Mika. "I'm well, thank you," he replied in his usual way. At her request for a 'buttery pastry', he nodded and glanced over at the kitchen when he faintly heard Shiny's startled voice go, "ah!" Hm.

"We have croissants," he offered, thankful that the radiant host had already brought a fresh batch out along with some tea so he didn't have to confront her, because it was so very convenient. He gestured for Mika to sit at his and Honey's designated table before bringing her the requested pastry, along with a cup of tea.

"How are you?" he asked in belated return as he placed everything down in front of her.

Fashionable Cat

[I remembered about my text this time~!
-claps for self-]

Massu took a moment to make sure his headband was adjusted correctly, all bows in place for his costume, before heading into the club with his usual, cheery greeting. "Hello, everyone~!" He was really looking forward to seeing everyone's cosplays, as he had always enjoyed the look of a dignified butler. Massu would just have to remember not to stare at any of the hosts too much. He took a seat and placed his head in his hands, covering his mouth as he looked around the room with a hidden smile.

[Also, I wasn't sure if the new place was going to open today, as the announcement said, or on May 1st, also as the announcement said...]

Cute Fashionista

18,440 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
The Unused Wi Kana
Little Miss Shiny
Ootori_K
Wild Morinozuka
"A croissant would be lovely! Thank you for the tea!" Mika said. "I've been well. I came back from a business retreat in France. We only had time to go to Paris and Nice since the retreat was only a couple days long."
She put her bag down and ate a little bit of the croissant.
"Panda made these?" she asked. "It's really good."

Jishin's Husband

Sparkling Star

18,125 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100

The Unused Wi Kana

Little Miss Shiny

Ootori_K

Wild Morinozuka

Black Cat Massu

((Massu I am so, so proud! -also applauds- XD ))

Shiny caught the way Kyouya was eyeing the croissants and chuckled warmly in amusement. "I have a better idea. Why don't you brew up some coffee and enjoy a quiet moment here in the kitchen, and I will bring the rest of these out, oui?" Before he had time to respond the sparkly hostess had already scooped the tray up and was sailing out the doors, a dazzling smile at the ready as she'd already had a chance to brace herself against the sight of a certain host.

"Good afternoon everyone!" She greeted Mori, Massu and Mika with a cutesy little bob of a curtsy, very much getting into the maid role. "I've just pulled a fresh batch of chocolate croissants from the oven, would anyone like to give them a try?"

Fashionable Cat

Little Miss Shiny

[And I'll try my best to keep remembering!
> w<-b]

Massu perked up when he heard 'chocolate croissants' and looked towards Shiny expectantly, getting up to walk over to her himself to grab one. "I've never had these before!" But he did like both croissants and chocolate, so he knew he was going to love it. Massu took one and took a bite, ignoring the bit of chocolate that was on his lips. "Mm~! Just as delicious as I thought!" He said with a happy smile.

Protector Pants

7,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

The Unused Wi Kana

Little Miss Shiny

Ootori_K

Wild Morinozuka

Black Cat Massu

The Unused Wi Kana
"A croissant would be lovely! Thank you for the tea!" Mika said. "I've been well. I came back from a business retreat in France. We only had time to go to Paris and Nice since the retreat was only a couple days long."
She put her bag down and ate a little bit of the croissant.
"Panda made these?" she asked. "It's really good."
You're welcome, Mori silently communicated with a single nod. "I hope it was a pleasant visit?" he said, a genuine comment as well as a question about what Mika had been up to in Paris.

After taking a moment to greet Massu with a quiet wave 'hello', he shook his head at Mika's question about the croissant. "No, it was..." he began to answer her, but was interrupted by Shiny cheerfully joining them with a batch of chocolate croissants. "Shiny," he murmured, finishing his answer and kind of just... saying the hostess' name. Not wanting to be completely weird, he returned Shiny's greeting with a quiet nod. Hi.

Cute Fashionista

18,440 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Little Miss Shiny

Ootori_K

Wild Morinozuka

Black Cat Massu

Little Miss Shiny
"I'd like to try one, please." Mika said. "Your regular croissants are good too! How are you today, Shiny?"
Wild Morinozuka
"It was lovely. We went to the Eiffel Tower and shopped quite a bit. I even got to sample escargot!" Mika said. "Nice was also... Well... Nice. More shopping, and a ton of sightseeing. It's really picturesque down there. Anyway, I see the place has been cleaned up. Was this planned?"

Jishin's Husband

Sparkling Star

18,125 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100

The Unused Wi Kana

Little Miss Shiny

Ootori_K

Wild Morinozuka

Black Cat Massu

"I made them especially for today." Directing that beaming smile towards Mika and Mori as she held the tray out with both hands, patiently letting Massu claim as many of the treats as he wanted to.

The little bit of chocolate that he'd managed to get on his face had her biting back a giggle and, when he had finished grabbing croissants, Shiny set the tray down to retrieve a handkerchief from her pocket. "Oh Massu-hime, you've made a bit of a mess! Here, let me help you." Gently taking his chin in one hand, she dabbed away the chocolate for him with the hanky.

Fashionable Cat

Wild Morinozuka

The Unused Wi Kana

Little Miss Shiny

Massu smiled and waved to Mori's direction when he was acknowledged.

Then did the same with Mika, not wanting to interrupt their conversation. And also since he was currently stuffing his mouth with food.

Massu enjoyed a few more bites of the yummy treat, not realizing he was making even more of a mess of himself, until Shiny so generously brought it to his attention. "O-oh..." He was a bit embarrassed the times when he seemed to throw his manners to the side in order to satisfy his sweet tooth, but he smiled and nodded that she was so considerate. "Thank you~"

Invisible Lover

9,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
Ootori_K

It was shortly after when Melina entered the third music room. However she stopped in her tracks as she entered. Noticing the decor and the dress of the hosts she felt herself taken aback, she had no idea it was going to be a theme day. Everyone looked to be dressed finely and into their roles, making her smile a bit.

Her hands gently hold onto the strap of her messenger back quietly. Stepping away from the door she stands to the side not really sure where exactly to move or sit, this was her first experience with a themed day besides the kotatsus. Lifting her hands she gently smooths out her braids, Causing the soft blue sweater to slip down her arm a bit exposing the faint colors of dried pants on her arms for a moment. Turning a tad red she quickly rests her hand back against her lap so the sleeves stay down. Hearing talking she notices Kyouya with some others, she smiles and gives him a small wave.

Protector Pants

7,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
The Unused Wi Kana
"It was lovely. We went to the Eiffel Tower and shopped quite a bit. I even got to sample escargot!" Mika said. "Nice was also... Well... Nice. More shopping, and a ton of sightseeing. It's really picturesque down there. Anyway, I see the place has been cleaned up. Was this planned?"
As Mika spoke of her trip, Mori sat across from her so he could listen attentively. "Sounds like an eventful visit for two days," he said. "You did schedule in some sleep, right?" he asked, his monotone making the question sound genuine though he spoke in jest.

He glanced around the tidy club room -- it was always tidy, but even the back rooms for the hosts only had been spruced up (they'd been in need of it the most). They had been in need of it. "A happy coincidence," he said about spring cleaning and their very appropriate attire.

Calculated Capitalist

12,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Wild Morinozuka

The Unused Wi Kana

Little Miss Shiny
Black Cat Massu
Dearest Starlight

It was several long minutes before Kyouya reappeared from the kitchen. Perhaps he'd felt the need to meticulously rearrange the few things the janitors had misplaced while they were cleaning. Or ... perhaps he had to take a few extra moments to remove croissant crumbs from that immaculate black jacket. Who could say?

Either way, he returned to the music room with a lightness in his step and another tray of those croissants. "Ah, good afternoon, Massu-kun, Mika-hime, and Melina-hime," he said politely. "A pleasure to see you all again." He came to join the others, setting the tray down on the table they were gathered around.

Cute Fashionista

18,440 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Little Miss Shiny

Ootori_K

Wild Morinozuka

Black Cat Massu

((Gonna be slow for the next few minutes, guys. Meeting with potential roommates for next year.))
Ootori_K
"Hello Kyouya-senpai!" Mika said, once again restraining herself from squealing at the boys' appearances. "How are you today?"
Wild Morinozuka
"Yes... However, a couple days ago, I was so tired from jet lag." Mika said. "I'd assume that with more travel, I'll get more used to it. Anyway, business stuff aside, I got a lot of rest. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm already wanting summer to come, and it's not even the end of May yet. Isn't that strange?"
Black Cat Massu
Mika waved back at Massu. She made a mental note to talk to him later.

Invisible Lover

9,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
Ootori_K

Noticing everyone gathered around a table she walks over to it. It seemed like everyone way doing well today. Hearing the door open from the other side of the room she notices Kyouya reenter the room. Her hands politely rest down against her lap. "How are you feeling today Kyouya? Your outfit looks quite nice on you" Melina smiles as she speaks.

Looking down at the plate of scones, they smelt heavenly to her. Lifting her head up she looks back towards Kyouya, "These smell wonderful. What type of scones are they?" Sitting herself down on a couch, placing her bag down by her feet.

Jishin's Husband

Sparkling Star

18,125 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
Wild Morinozuka

The Unused Wi Kana

Little Miss Shiny

Black Cat Massu

Dearest Starlight

"Of course, Massu-hime." Scrunching her nose cutely at him as she smiled down to the adorable loli boy, Shiny let go of his chin to tap him lightly on the nose. "You must be thirsty after all that sugar, what kind of drink can I get for you?"

Her gaze lifted when she heard Kyouya's voice, a knowing look sent his way before she turned to look at the unfamiliar girl he'd addressed. "Hello, princess! I don't believe we've had the pleasure of meeting before, have we? I am Shiny, might I ask your name, and if there is anything I can get you to drink as well?"

Since she was taking drink orders all around she also turned to look towards Mori and Mika... except they looked rather cozy didn't they? And she'd hate to be so rude as to interrupt... so... maybe she could ask them later. Yes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff