Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Lover

9,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Ultimate Player 200

The Unused Wi Kana

Nodding her head a bit she smiles, "Yes I am, I like to paint and draw. It is quite relaxing.." Smiling back she stares up at the ornate ceiling, resting back in her couch. I only get a few free moments so it is nice to rest here." Smiling over to her she speaks in a soft voice, " Would you like something to eat?"

Cute Fashionista

18,440 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Dearest Starlight
"I'm fine, thanks. I just ate a lovely croissant Shiny made." Mika said. "I had a big lunch as well. So much onigiri and unagi! I don't know how my mother does it, but I love her eel!"
She brushed a curl of pink hair behind her ear.
"If you like spending time here, please come here more often. I'd really like to get to know you better." Mika said. "When did you hear about the host club?"

Invisible Lover

9,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
User ImageUser Image
Melina
=========================================
Melina sits up on the couch and smiles towards her, fixing her soft blue sweater to keep it from wrinkling. Resting her head against the back she takes in a soft breath and sighs. "Oh. I heard about the host club briefly in class. I was listening to to the conversations going on in class..." Stopping for a moment she laughs lightly and looks towards Mika, "I suppose that makes me an eavesdropper"

Staring down at her tea cup she takes in the honey gold coloration enjoying the sight. Shaking her head a bit she speaks up with a small smile, "This is going to sound weird but would you mind if I drew you?"Melina raises her hands up, gently rubbing the back of her head. " I have to complete a few portraits for one of my art classes, would that be okay?" Melina spoke softly while lifting her brown bag and flipping open the top. Reaching inside she pulls out a artist's pencil while waiting for her approval.
[OOC:]

The Unused Wi Kana

Cute Fashionista

18,440 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Dearest Starlight
"Draw me? Sure you can! I've never been a model for anything other than cameras, so I'm excited to see something different." Mika said. "Would you like me to stand or sit? "

Invisible Lover

9,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
User ImageUser Image
Melina
Melina chuckles and stands up, carrying her stuff over to a chair across from Mika. Placing down the bag so it leans against the chair and her teacup on the table. Sitting herself down she stares up at Mika and raises her pencil, "Ah don't worry. Just rest back and keep talking. Just tell me about yourself" Opening the thin black book she begins flipping to the next open page. Once finding a clean page she begins to lightly trace out a figure.

While Melina speaks she is already sketching in her book, her eyes staring at the page intently. Stopping herself for a moment she raises her hands to brush her two braids over her shoulder so they aren't in the way. The long braids hang against her back, the soft whitish blue hair contrasting nicely with her soft blue sweater. Her golden eyes look down at the page and keeps sketching the young woman before her, slowly darkening the jawline of the figure. "What do you like to do? Do you have any pets? Just relax and talk about about your life?"
[OOC: http://puu.sh/8uspI.jpg ]

The Unused Wi Kana

Cute Fashionista

18,440 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Dearest Starlight
"I like to design dresses. This outfit I'm wearing is self-made. If you see me more often, I'll usually be wearing something I make every day to advertise my products. Sometimes, I'll wear stuff my mother makes as well." Mika said. "I work at my family's clothing store called Complete Maiden. It's completely run by women in my family, myself included. We don't have pets since I have a ton of expensive fabrics that a pet could potentially ruin."

((OOC: By the way, I love the art you drew of Mika! Is it in progress?))

Wicked Sex Symbol

16,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
The Unused Wi Kana

Dearest Starlight

Strawberry carefully balanced the containers in her hand as she climbed the last of the large, ornate stairs and turned down the hall toward the host club. She had gotten the email for the cosplay-though she never remembered giving any of the hosts that information-and had dressed accordingly. Of course, the blonde had gone with a butler outfit; much easier to manage than a maid costume. But when Mina caught sight of it the little six year old threw a fit, drug Strawberry back into her room and set about "fixing" her costume. So now the tea heiress wore some sort of hybrid made/butler outfit. Though she completely planned to still claim to be a butler.
Strawberry was quite thankful for her gift of balance as she held the containers in one hand and opened the double doors with the other.

"Well look at the you gorgeous ladies." The blonde beamed, making her way to the closest table and setting down her load. She hoped the sweets would be liked. After receiving the email about the host club spring cleaning Strawberry decided to bake some pies and cobblers for the hosts/hostesses and guests to enjoy. "Mika, it's wonderful to see you again." Strawberry beamed at the pinkette before turning to the lovely artist. "I don't believe I've had the pleasure." She bowed like a proper butler frilly skirt be damned and smiled to the young lady. "I'm Strawberry Pandalaura, and you are my dear?"

Invisible Lover

9,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
User ImageUser Image
Melina
Nodding her head a bit she continues sketching not really answering back as she was absorbed with her art. Lifting her free hand she lightly erases some of the base lines about the drawing. Her light bangs hanging down over her face, her eyes making sure her lines are fine, Darkening her lines she begins to add in small details and line the hair. When Mika finished speaking she lifted her head and looked a tad perplexed,"Are there fabics all over your home? That sounds like quite a lot."

"At my home I like spending my free time when I am not painting in the library. What about yourself Mika-chan?" Returning to her work she continues to sketch quietly.

Hearing another voice the woman raises her gaze and looks up at the woman. Smiling softly she speaks, "Oh... pleasure to meet you Miss. My name is Melina Miyamoto, may I ask what your name is?"
[OOC: I will do a little more on it. I just finished a large order so I have some free time ]

The Unused Wi Kana

Strawberry Pandalaura

Wicked Sex Symbol

16,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Dearest Starlight

The Unused Wi Kana

"Strawberry Pandalaura." The blonde smiled happily, taking a seat on the couch and helping herself to a delicious, flaky croissant. "You're a student at Ouran?" The heiress asked curiously only after chewing the piece of bread fully and swallowing. "What year and class? I'm 2B myself." The blonde was curious and straight forward not to mention lacking a filter between her brain and mouth, but in a refreshing way instead of insulting.

Cute Fashionista

18,440 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Dearest Starlight

Strawberry Pandalaura
"I'm usually home at my sewing machine, making new products for the store." Mika said. "I lead a pretty busy life, actually. My mother also makes dresses, so in almost every room, you will see a fabric stored somewhere."
Mika waved as Strawberry came in to greet them.
"Aren't those croissants lovely? Shiny made them." Mika said. "How are you today?"

Wicked Sex Symbol

16,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
The Unused Wi Kana

Dearest Starlight

"They're delicious." Strawberry agreed as she finished off the flaky bread. "Mainly Volleyball practice. We have a game this weekend. It determine is we got to regionals." Obviously this thought made the blonde giddy. "Shoot, I need to dash though. Early practice tomorrow plus dress rehearsal for the school play after school. I'll see you ladies later." The heiress waved back to the two and practically jogged from the room and into the hallway.

[O O C: Sorry luvs, didn't catch the time but wanted to RP, even if it was for just a moment. It's already 2am here so I gotta get some sleep. Will be back tomorrow night at the earliest, but will definitely see you beauty's on Friday! Fair well my dears until then *bows*]

Gallant Knight

Haruhi entered the clubroom through the back door. With a huff, she quickly grabbed her outfit and changed into her butler costume. She was slowly adjusting her tie as she looked at herself in the mirror. "Not half bad." She muttered to herself as she took a step back and stood straight. She then turned and exited the changing room and grabbed a book out of her bag. She nodded her head and exited to the main room. Surprised to see no one was there, she shrugged and took a seat, waiting.

[[I don't even know if I have a butler outfit. lol. If nothing comes up, please enjoy my OC Zeru. :3]]

Jishin's Husband

Sparkling Star

18,125 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
Arinnel
Haruhi entered the clubroom through the back door. With a huff, she quickly grabbed her outfit and changed into her butler costume. She was slowly adjusting her tie as she looked at herself in the mirror. "Not half bad." She muttered to herself as she took a step back and stood straight. She then turned and exited the changing room and grabbed a book out of her bag. She nodded her head and exited to the main room. Surprised to see no one was there, she shrugged and took a seat, waiting.

[[I don't even know if I have a butler outfit. lol. If nothing comes up, please enjoy my OC Zeru. :3]]
((-pulls a Tama-chan- HAAARUUHIIII!!!! -GLOMPS- OMG you're there! heart emotion_hug heart

Prepare to be butler'd, missy! emotion_dowant ))

Shiny was once again in the kitchen, having arrived early to finish up preparing another round of pastries and cookies since the croissants she'd brought in yesterday had gone over so well (mostly into Massu's stomach, but that's just fine)

Not more than a minute after Haruhi emerged into the main room, the sparkling hostess backed her way out of the kitchen, arms full with a tray of colorful and assorted cookies. "Ah, bonjour, Haruhi! It's so nice to see your studies haven't completely gobbled you up!" Smiling brightly as she moved to set the tray down on the new side table they'd put in as part of the spring cleaning.

Gallant Knight

Little Miss Shiny

[[Internet is being terribly stupid...]]

Haruhi didn't think anyone was here, so she jumped slightly when Shiny appeared all of a sudden. "Ah. Good afternooon Miss Shiny." She said with a slight bow. "Do you need any help?" She said with a soft smile.

At the mention of her studies, she glanced down at her textbook. It was true, however it wasn't just her classes keeping her at bay. She thought about it a moment and then nodded, "Ah. They are taking quite the toll."

Jishin's Husband

Sparkling Star

18,125 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
Arinnel
[[Internet is being terribly stupid...]]

Haruhi didn't think anyone was here, so she jumped slightly when Shiny appeared all of a sudden. "Ah. Good afternooon Miss Shiny." She said with a slight bow. "Do you need any help?" She said with a soft smile.

At the mention of her studies, she glanced down at her textbook. It was true, however it wasn't just her classes keeping her at bay. She thought about it a moment and then nodded, "Ah. They are taking quite the toll."
((The internet seems to do that a lot))

"Um...." Shiny thought about the offer for a moment. Having already slipped into the 'character' she'd decided to adopt for this cosplay, she played it up with a slight tilt of her head, one finger resting cutely on her chin. "Well I haven't made any tea yet, so I suppose if you'd like you can do that?" Smiling brightly as she came to her answer.

The pause in Haru's answer had a thoughtful look briefly crossing those bright eyes, however since Shiny didn't really know her fellow host as well as the others she dismissed the thought as nothing more than speculation.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff