Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Cat

Little Miss Shiny

Dearest Starlight

The boy blushed happily; it always made him so happy when people liked the outfits he wore. Their compliments were always appreciated. "Thank you!" He took another drink of his milk, nearly finishing it, and licking the milk mustache away from his upper lip as Shiny introduced him to the other guest present.

She seemed to be new, since he had never seen her before until now. But she already looked like she belonged. Although, in the host club, it wasn't hard. "Hi! Nice to meet you!" Massu smiled and gave a polite bow of his towards her, moving some of his long blonde hair out of the way.

[Sorry! Got distracted!
; w;]

Jishin's Husband

Sparkling Star

18,125 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
Little Miss Shiny

Dearest Starlight

Black Cat Massu

"The power of the oceans, hm? C'est très intéressant!" That kind of theme could be interpreted in a wide variety of ways, and the fallen star was definitely more than just a little curious to see what kinds of works would be produced for such a showing.

Seeing the way Massu was licking his milk mustache she grinned and offered him a hanky to wipe any remaining liquid away.

Cute Fashionista

18,440 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Wild Morinozuka
"I'm mostly looking forward to all the tropical resorts we could go to for business trips." Mika said. "I really hope that we eventually get to go to Hawaii, though I hear it's expensive there due to everything being imported. What about you?"
((No worries. I've got work and sleep to catch up on. XP))

Invisible Lover

9,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
Little Miss Shiny

Black Cat Massu

Hearing another voice she turns her head and smiles shyly at the person speaking to her. "Ah. Hello there, it is nice to meet you, my name is Melina" Blushing a bit she waves her hand and rests back on her lap. Reaching towards the table she continues to sip her tea from her cup. Placing her cup down she speaks to the two, "How are you both feeling today?"

Fashionable Cat

Little Miss Shiny

Dearest Starlight

Massu accepted the hankie from Shiny, using it to clean his mouth properly this time, then drank the last sip of his milk. "Thanks~ I hope you'll be able to make some more of these croissants another time! And maybe in other flavors?" He quite liked the idea that there might be strawberry croissants to be made in the future.

"Nice to meet you, Melina~ I hope you're having fun spending time in here with us!" He smiled again, which only grew more as he answered her question. "I have company and sweets! It's all I need to be happy!" He laughed a little, though it was the truth.

Jishin's Husband

Sparkling Star

18,125 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
Little Miss Shiny

Dearest Starlight

Black Cat Massu

"I agree with Massu-hime, how could I not be doing wonderfully with such good company around me? What about yourself, Melina-hime?" The words spoken with a bubbly giggle as the hostess finally took a seat to join both of them, giving into the temptation to have one of the croissants herself.

"You know, I have experimented with other flavors in the past. It's simply that they are such a time-consuming thing to make, I don't always have an opportunity to do so. But perhaps this weekend I can work up a couple of batches, non?" Another smile before she took a generous bite of the flaky pastry, mmming at how nicely the combination of flavors had blended together.

Cute Fashionista

18,440 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Dearest Starlight
As she was talking with Mori, Mika heard another voice going on in the background along with those of Massu and Shiny. She turned in her chair and waved to Melina.
"Hello!" she said.

Fashionable Cat

Little Miss Shiny

"Ah, I see..." He was a bit disappointed to hear that. He really would have loved to eat these more often. But not if they were too time consuming to make. Shiny was probably busy with a lot of other things, after all. But he smiled and nodded. "Yeah! If you do, make sure to save two dozen for me!" Massu said happily, licking his lips at the thought. "Er, if that's not too many to make, I mean... Maybe just a few then. Like five."

Jishin's Husband

Sparkling Star

18,125 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
((Been in the chat for over 5 hours, time for an RP break. <3 you guys, see ya later!))

Invisible Lover

9,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
Little Miss Shiny

Black Cat Massu

The Unused Wi Kana

"Ah I am alright, I am just happy to have a moment to have a break" She speaks softly breathing in the sweet smell of pastries and tea. Reaching down into her bag the woman pulls out a small black sketch pad, flipping open the cover and looking through the pages. Just as she was about to start sketching she hears another voice.

Tilting her head tot eh side she notices another person over with someone she assumed was a host. Blushing a tad she smiles and waves, "Hello there, pleasure to make your acquaintance" Melina brushes her hair back over her shoulders.

Cute Fashionista

18,440 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Dearest Starlight
"I'm Mika." Mika said. "What's your name?"
She turned the chair around to talk to Melina better.

Invisible Lover

9,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Ultimate Player 200

The Unused Wi Kana

Noticing Mika turning her chair she polietly turns to look towards her. Smiling she speaks softly, " Ah my name is Melina. How are you feeling today Mika-san"

Cute Fashionista

18,440 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Dearest Starlight
"I'm well, thank you." Mika said. "It's a pleasure to meet you Melina. Anyway, are you new to the school? I haven't seen you around before."

Invisible Lover

9,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Ultimate Player 200

The Unused Wi Kana

"Oh no, I just normally avoid crowds. I tend to work mostly in the art rooms" She laughs shyly and smiles towards him. Turning redish she smiles and bows her head, "It is a large school as well so I suppose finding one person is hard."

Cute Fashionista

18,440 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Dearest Starlight
"I've been going here after doing my work for basically all of the time I've been here, which is actually only a few months since I transferred in January from a high school in Fukushima." Mika said. "I'm in the art club, but I dedicate more of my time to the host club since most of my friends go there. Anyway, are you an artist?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff