Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

OOC Thread

Profile Thread

A few holes have been punctured through the fabrics of time, and several people have disappeared through these holes. How the holes were created is a mystery that is being sought for by all of Heaven, the Shinigami Realm and Hell. Who created these holes? What are their purpose? And will this someone strike again? As Supervisor of the Shinigami Realm, William has been assigned to send his best Reapers to look into this mysterious case while the Angels help along. As for Hell, several Demons seek for the power behind the cause of the time's disturbance, while others will use it to their advantage and take what they want for themselves along the timeline.

Characters needed:

Sebastian Michaelis: Xx_tweakytwentygurl_xX
Future Sebastian Michaelis: PirateQueen12
Grell Sutcliff:
Future Grell Sutcliff:
William T. Spears:
Future William T. Spears:
Ciel Phantomhive:La Belle_ Sara

(optional) characters (can have future selves as well) :

Ronald Knox:
Alan Humphrey:
Eric Slingby:

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image
~Rules~
My, my, you didn't think I'd let just anything slide, did you?

Me and Tweaky are the goddesses of this RP. What we say goes.

No god-modding! Your character may be tough to kill, but there are limits!

Your posts must be at least one paragraph long (at least 5 sentences long). Use "quotes" when talking, Italics for thinking and use no * for actions. Make it kind of like a book. And use colors for your character's dialogue (it makes it easier to read your character's posts). ex:

"I would rather you would restrain yourself, Mr. Sutcliff." Sebastian said as he messaged his temples from the headache that was beginning to form inside his head.

For the love of everything you hold dear, please make your posts readable!

Cussing is allowed, but don't over do it.

Be respectiful of other RPers. If you have a problem with anyone take it to them, if it becomes too much handle between yourselves, then take it to either me or Tweaky whoever is on at the time.

Ask the RPer if they want their characters to either fall in love with your character or die by your character's hand.

We'll add any new rules in RED.

PM your profiles to either me or tweaky depending who's on at the time and type in the words hidden below to show that you have read the rules. (clue: highlight the space below.)
Kuroshitsuji...Sebastian Michaelis

Please type in the OOC

Have fun ^_^

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
Character Profile layout

[imgleft]place your image here[/imgleft]
[color=color]Username:
character's full name:
Species: (Human, Demon, Angel or Shinigami)
Powers/abilities:
Bio:

Dislikes:

Theme song: (optional)
Anything else we should know about your character:
[/color]

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User ImageUser Image⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋User Image

User Image

User Image⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋

User ImageUser Image

Blood smeared the floor as the trainee skid across the clean marble. He looked up at the angry girl who came walking toward with a glare shining in her Shinigami eyes with fear. The boy began to back away as the girl stooped toward and pulled him up by his hair and slammed him down into the ground. She quickly placed her foot on the side of his face. He cried out in pain. The entire room of trainees looked at them in shock.

"What the hell did you say?!!" She demanded. The boy squeaked.

"I said nothing!" He stammered. "I said nothing!" The words came out in sobs as the girl removed her shoe from the boy's face. He thought he was safe then when suddenly he was pulled to the angry girl's face. Her eyes glowering at him through hatred and rage. He gave another squeak of alarm as she gave him a good shake.

"You ever say that my parents were worthless again, I'll make sure you'll say nothing for the rest of your damn, pitiful life, you b*****d!" Katherine spat. The boy gave out a cry, before nodding as she suddenly flung him across the table and into some girls who were having lunch. They squealed and ran off before the young man collided into them, leaving him in a heap, tangled in chairs. Katherine panted as the boiling in her veins began to simmer, then fade.

"Katherine Henderson!" A man's voice sounded behind her coldly. The young girl flinched and turned to see a man with combed, black hair and a cold demeanor on his face as he glowered down at the girl. "My office now." Katherine grimaced. Great now she was in trouble, that was going to go well on her record! She sighed. She really did have anger management problems. She wondered why these people let her stay as long as they have. Sure, she got good grades, proved herself that she can be useful, and done her share of 'team work' to show that she can work well with others. But, she always end up in fights with the other students. And that was what caused her to be so on the tittering edge of being expelled...

She watched the passing by students and teachers, looking at her and shaking their heads. She stiffened her back and shoulders and continued following William. It was better to pretend that they didn't exist in cases like this. William entered his office and Katherine followed in after him, before plopping down on the chair sitting in front of his desk, crossing her ankles and leaning in her chair. Unlike other girls her age, she was wearing the Reaper style, business suit that she worked so hard for to earn. He sat down and frowned at her.

OOC: Playing William T. Spears for the time being.

User ImageUser Image

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

❦❄❧

♈☩♈☩♈☩♈☩♈☩♈☩♈☩♈☩♈☩♈☩♈☩♈☩♈☩♈☩♈☩♈☩♈☩♈♈☩♈☩♈☩♈☩♈☩♈☩♈☩♈☩♈☩♈☩♈☩♈☩♈☩♈☩♈

Clad in a nicely designed and tailored black butler suit with finely woven white gloves, the young looking man with crimson brown eyes strode down the hallway to the door that led to his master's room. Knocking on the door with the back of his hand, the butler waited politely for a response for only a moment, before allowing himself and the cart of tea and food he was wheeling into the room.

"Excuse me, Master, it is time to wake up. You have a new day to greet you." He said as he strode over to the curtains and pulled them open, before tying them to their hinges, allowing sunlight to pour into the room. He turned over to the figure laying in the covers. "You have no time to be sleeping, I'm afraid." He stated as he walked over to the figure, before leaning over him and shaking him gently on the shoulder. Honestly, he's done this way too many times. Not that he was complaining of course...still you'd think he'd learn to get up by his own alarm clock.

❦❄❧

Alphonse (Sebastian's) theme

Witty Poster

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

000000000000000000~ Antoine Von Bielefeld ~

User Image

User Image
Antoine was sleeping in his room by his bed asleep again, his breath was even and he was relaxed that was until his butler entered and he groaned as he heard him as the sun flooded the room. Antoine instictively went for a derker place as he woke up and soon felt his butler shaking his shoulder, he sighed as he opened his eyes.

"I'm up, I'm up," said Antoine and then suddenly the room was filled with a ringing that was coming from his bedside table again, sighing he reached over and closed the alarm, Sebastian once again woke him up before the alarm clock rang, it was like his butler was having a race with the alarm clock, to see who could wake up Antoine.... Well it seemed like it.

"Tea please," said Antoine and then looked at Sebastian. "What is my schedule now Sebastian? or should i say Alphonse?"

Antoine waited for the Tea and his answer as he looked at the demon in front of him with a as he sat on the bed waiting for him to do what butlers do.

♣ N O B L E S S E ♣ ~0~ ♣ O B L I G E♣

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

❦❄❧

Sebastian immediately went to work on getting Antoine out of his night clothes and into his business wear. As he had done so many times for Ciel, even when the boy and turned into an adult. Now it seemed that it was merely tradition for him to do this for every descendant of the Phantomhive household. It seemed only a few moments ago when the old Ciel had ordered him before he died to serve the Phantomhives until they died out. That was after he had met that Shinigami...he blinked away the memory. He had sworn on the moon that he would never go back to that time again. It would distract him from his duties.

"Today you have a meeting with the Governess De Lou de Foun, she seems particularly interested in your latest master piece and would like to know if you would buy it." Sebastian said as he continued working on getting Antoine's outfit on with ease and accurate motions. "You also have a business meeting with Mr. Lombard. He wishes to speak to you on new ideas for the toy industry. After that you'll have tea, then music and dance lessons, before lunch. After lunch you'll be studying Cantonese, for some of your business colleges are from there. Is this to your liking, Master?" He asked as he finished the tie around Antoine's neck, before standing up with a bow.

❦❄❧

Witty Poster

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image
Antoine looked at Sebastian as he mentioned all of those activities, and once again he was busy, especially with the toy factory, and he sighed as he allowed Sebastian to dress him up and then looked at him

"Tell the Governess, i would be happy to sell that painting for her, for the right price," said Antoine to Sebastian. "I will meet with Monseur Lombard for the Toy factory i hope his ideas are not that Absurd as the ones last meeting, as for the Music and dance lessons do i have to? i'm practially a master at them already, and for the Cantonese, i dont mind learning another languages, since i already know 5, and yes thank you Alphonsethe Schedule is alright, for me to handle today."

Antoine Smiled as he took his Tea from the table and then took a sip out of it and sighed, he really couldnt get through the day without his wake up tea, and he was content, Alphonse's teas were truly the best in the world.

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User ImageUser Image⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋User Image

User Image

User Image⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋⇋

User ImageUser Image

"As much as your skills have improved, so has your temper. What started it off this time?" William asked as he adjusted his glasses. He looked toward the girl without turning as he waited for her to answer. Katherine rolled her eyes, she knew she was just going to be getting another lecture. She could tell by the sound of his voice. Still she knew she'd only sink herself deeper if she didn't say anything.

"He bad mouthed my parents," Katherine stated, crossing her arms. "Not only did he show no respect for the fallen, but he also insulted their memory! Do you really expect me to just stand there and allow him to run his mouth!?" William turned to her at this point.

"Parents are already complaining about the bruises they get from you, luckily, we've been able to cover THAT up by saying that it's normal bruises made from the training that all Reapers have to go through!" He sat in his chair and looked coldly at Katherine. "You need to learn to control your fists! You DO want to be a Reaper, right?" At this Katherine frowned and crossed her arms sullenly. Willliam sighed as he leaned back in his seat. "Think about this next time you decide to flip, there's only so much I can do." Cuing that was her time to go Katherine stood up and walked away, practically storming. She knew that she really should control her temper, but everyone seemed to be trying to provoke it! She hated the school, but knew it was the only chance she got to destroy the Demon bastards who killed her father and drover her mother to take her own life. She would make sure that she'd exterminate all of them. Once and for all.

OOC: Playing William T. Spears for the time being.

User ImageUser Image

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User ImageUser Image
User Image

click the picture and you will hear my theme

User Image
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

"You called for me, sir?" Serenity asked as she stepped to the member of the High Council of Arch Angels. He was God's General and one of his closest informants. His blue eyes looked down into the woman's.

"Serenity, where is Rodrick?" He asked. "I asked for the both of you!" The woman gave a bow in apology. That Angel had his ways of appearing whenever HE wanted to. It could sometimes be rather taxing on one's patience when searching for him or needing him for an important matter.

"I don't know, Sir. I looked everywhere!" Serenity stated as she stood back up to her full height and began looking her superior in the eye. The man sighed, knowing full well that Rodrick came when he pleased and not when he's called. As if the Angel read his mind, the white haired and amber-eyed man walked in and took his place beside Serenity, bowing respectively in front of the man.

"Forgive my tardiness, sir. I was tangled in some prior duties, what is it that's troubling you to call both me and Serenity?" He said politely as he stood back up. The Arch Angel looked down at the other Angel, not liking Rodrick's constant tardiness. It looked like a lecture would have to wait, however. The Leader of the Arch Angel Council sighed immensely.

"Me and the other members of the Council have found something rather disturbing," He stated. Serenity and Rodrick braced themselves. "Holes within the time stream." Serenity blinked at this in surprise while Rodrick frowned at this trouble. "It seems that somebody is messing with the timeline. We don't know who it is and we don't know their methods. We need you to find whoever this is and bring them to just understood?" The two angels bowed in response.

"Yes, sir!" They said in unison.

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

User ImageUser Image
My male form (though I consider myself a woman)

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

❦❄❧

"Master, though you have mastered the necessary skills, you still have a lot to learn." Sebastian stated with a smile. "Practice always makes perfect and you still need some improvements on your techniques, I'll be helping you along the way don't worry. We'll be starting with some very difficult pieces made by the best artists." He then stood up and waited for his master to be ready to go down the hall as he continued. "As for breakfast we'll be having scones, scrambled eggs topped with well seasoned herbs along with some rosemary tea and orange juice. Also with the choice of cream-porridge and some spinach dumplings on the side. Which do you prefer?"

❦❄❧

Witty Poster

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image
Antoine looked at his butler and understood he would go through the lessons and he looked around and found that he was well dressed and ready, and headed to the door

"well, sebastian, let us be on your way," said Antoine to Sebastian. "We have a busy day ahead of us, and i would like something healthy, so Spinash dumplings would be rather nice today, if that is alright with you."

Antoine smiled as he headed to the Breakfast room for his Breakfast and start the day, it would be very busy day indeed.

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

❦❄❧

"Yes, my Lord." Sebastian stated with a smile as he led the young man down the hallway. It wasn't long before he led the young man into the dining room, a maid jumped at the sound and turned to see Antoine and Sebastian there. She gave them a bow and smiled at her finished work of setting the table. Luckily not one thing was out of place or broken. Janette was their new maid and seemed a lot more competent than Meirin ever did. Though he had to admit, he did miss that clumsy, guns maid a little along with Finny and Bard. Janette's aim seemed to be more or less as good as Meirin's, so it would seem. The maid bowed and walked out of the room in a hurried, brisk walk.

❦❄❧

Witty Poster

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image
Antoine looked at Sebastian as he walked with him to the Dining Room and he sat down on the table and waited for the food to be served and then looked at the Table on the side of the room where the Envelopes were the maid would put the envelopes there that were meant for antoine after he ate over there so he wont forget them.

Seeing a white piece of envelope he stood up and then went to pick up the envelope and turned it around to see the Seal, and his eyes widened, so the queen had another Job for him, well best not keep the queen waiting, he raised his hand torwards the Sebastian as if he should hand him something.

"Alphonse, Letter opener please," said Antoine and then raised his hand raised and waited for his Butler to hand him the blade so he could open the letter.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces