11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

❦❄❧

♈☩♈☩♈☩♈☩♈☩♈☩♈☩♈☩♈☩♈☩♈☩♈☩♈☩♈☩♈☩♈☩♈☩♈♈☩♈☩♈☩♈☩♈☩♈☩♈☩♈☩♈☩♈☩♈☩♈☩♈☩♈☩♈

Sebastian took the shades with a smile, before closing the door behind them in the box. Looked as if they were going to have company this evening. He made sure to make himself sit closely next to Antoine. They needed to be able to communicate with each other during the show. He looked down at the stage, before glancing at the audience. A full house. The Demon's trademark smirk curved his lips again. It seemed that Ciel was still famous, even after death.

❦❄❧

Alphonse (Sebastian's) theme

Witty Poster

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

000000000000000000~ Antoine Von Bielefeld ~

User Image

User Image
Antoine talked to the people that was until the show started, and that was only when the people Left for their own seats and Antoine went to a seat and then crossed his leg and palced an elbow on the rest and the hand cpnnecting to that elbow on his cheekbone as he leaned back tot he rest as he kept an eye on the show

"so far so good, it talks about his Childhood," Antoine said and then looked at him. And continued to watch... until. "What is the meaning of this?"

suddenly watching people in masks enter the place and start Burning everything, he stared, the manor being attacked and the reason why it burned was a secret to only the Direct descendant of Ciel phantomhive, and no one else, not even their spouses knew this, antoine felt dread, it meant that someone aside from him, his mother and grandfather and great grandfather and so on grandparent all the way to ciel knew the secret of the phantomhives.

♣ N O B L E S S E ♣ ~0~ ♣ O B L I G E♣

PirateQueen12

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

❦❄❧

Sebastian's eyes widen at this and glowed a bit at the fact that someone else knew about this. How on earth did that person get this information?!...unless they had somehow been apart of this. He forced himself to calm down. Though, the fact that he didn't sense something like this was rather unnerving. He turned to Antoine.

"What are your orders?" He asked calmly.

❦❄❧

Witty Poster

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image
Antoine looked at Sebastian after he watched the contract between demon and Ciel was made, though it was a mistake, for the demon retained a demon's name and saved him and when the demon brought him to the Hospital he was reunited with "sebastian" and the old Butler, that was the only mistake in the play.

his eyes werent their sparking oceanic Aquamarine, in fact they were more of the hardened aquamarine eyes, telling him that it was serious when his eyes went to that look, he turned to Sebastian as he issued his order

"I want to know who wrote this, and if there is someone behind the scenes telling the writer what to put, and if possible silence the person responsible, we cant let the returned honor of the phantomhive be diminished because of this thing, for it is my honor as a phantomhive as well, as the honor of the queen," Antoine said and then looked at him, though he was born with a french last name as his father was french, his mother was a phantomhive and she was the one that Sebastian used to serve until antoine was born, then when Antoine left home and took over the family, Sebastian went to serve him, Sebastian only transferred to the first born of the Firstborns of Ciel's first born line, and Antoine was that, those who are first borns become the secret keeper of the queen their dog, and it was Antoine's turn to be the dog. And every time Sebastian transferred hands, sebastian would explain what he is to their new master, and tell the secret of the phantomhive's only to their master's ears, thats why Antoine and his mother and grandfather only knew the phantomhive secret since it came from Sebastian's mouth and only for their ears.

Antoine looked at the stage and narrowed his eyes, he had to stop this before a scandal would ensure, for both his family and the queen. It was no wonder that the queen sent him here, it was damage control, the queen would have a scandal in their hands, and it would involve the phantomhives as well, a really troublesome thing that happened now indeed.

suddenly watching people in masks enter the place and start Burning everything, he stared, the manor being attacked and the reason why it burned was a secret to only the Direct descendant of Ciel phantomhive, and no one else, not even their spouses knew this, antoine felt dread, it meant that someone aside from him, his mother and grandfather and great grandfather and so on grandparent all the way to ciel knew the secret of the phantomhives.

PirateQueen12

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

ciel phantomhive

User Image

A small figured moved softly, in a large gothic bed. He turned around very slowly revealing the young Ciel Phantomhive still very much asleep, even though it was now daytime, his curtain's remained closed as he remained asleep. His eyepatch rested on a small desk near the bed, as he wore a soft white cotten shirt, that was unbuttoned at the very top. His small chest moved up, and down softly as he remained asleep his eyes slowly closed. He was small in height, but very mature for his young age. His hair was a soft blue, as he had fair skin.

Witty Poster

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
~ S E B A S T I A N xx M I C H A E L I S ~

THE CAPABLE BUTLER OF EARL CIEL PHANTOMHIVE

~ 0 ~ 0 ~ 0 ~ 0 ~

A butler dressed impeccably in All black walked down the hallway into a preteen's room, though this preteen was acting very much like a Grown up, like he had to Grow up immediately, poor thing. He had lost his parents early in age, and was showed how ugly the world is at an early age, but it was not all disadvantageous to the young one, one he earned a much better butler.

Speaking of Butlers, this Butler was not an ordinary Butler, he could do things to a capital T, he would do things no ordinary human could do, that was because he wasnt human, he was what caused Ciel to be free, if not Ciel would have been Dead a long time ago, but he had made a contract of revenge and once Ciel was done he would have his soul.

Stopping at the Door he knowcked on the door and then opened it to see a Prone figure on the bed and he entered the room rolling the Tray onward

"Your master, it is time to wake, you have a ful day of Activities ready for you today," said Sebastian as he opened the drapes and turned to Ciel "Young master."

Sebastian smiled as he waited for Ciel to wake up and went to preparing Ciel's clothes for the day..

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

ciel phantomhive

User Image

Ciel heard his butler, come into the room he slowly leaned up the second the sunlight hit his face, he nodded slowly "Will we be going into town?" he said giving Sebastain a stare, that held no emotion, as he turned facing his whole body to Sebastain who would help him get dressed, after the lose of his beloved mother and father, he had never been the same he had learned there is no true happiness in the world, that even as a child you're life was never perfect so he had decided to be more mature like a man would, like he had no emotions but sometimes he showed some hint of emotions, but it was very rare.

Witty Poster

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

~ 0 ~ 0 ~ 0 ~ 0 ~

Sebastian had the young master's clothes ready and set on dressing him, by first removing the Nightgown and proceeded to dress him in his everyday clothes all the while telling him his Schedule of the day and then looked at him

"No young master, you will be meeting with Sir Francis for the toy factory, its the monthly report and all, then its off to your lessons, this morning will be your music lessons, and then you will have your lunch, and after lunch your lessons will resume," said Sebastian to Ciel. "Though if we have time, i should schedule for the Seamstress for you, since you are Outgrowing the current clothes you have."

Sebastian then finished tying the tie around Ciel's neck and then poured the Tea into a cup and offered it to him and then waited for him to take a sip of the tea.

"Do you have a problem with that schedule, young master?" he asked and then waited for his answer.

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
La Belle_ Sara
User Image

ciel phantomhive

User Image

Ciel simply nodded, as he slowly took a sip of his tea his eyes closed, as he pulled it away "I know. this taste it is tea eal grey" he said simply, as he opened his eye as his other was covered by, his eyepatch "They will do for today, and it would be wise to size my clothes" he said as he took another sip of his tea before, he slowly placed it down on the tray, as his blue eyes looked at Sebastain his eyes showing no emotion at all.

Witty Poster

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

~ 0 ~ 0 ~ 0 ~ 0 ~

Sebastian smiled, ah, his favortie tea, the tea that he looks for every morning, because of its slight caramel taste, this is why the young master in every way still a child

"Yes, young master, Earl Gray," said Sebastian to Ciel and he smiled at him. "I will have to call the seamstress to get the measure of your clothes after we have finished the schedule, young master, the seamstress cant get the Right measurements if you are working."

Sebastian said as he opened the door for the Young master and waited for him to lead him to the dinig room for his breakfast.

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
PirateQueen12
User Image

❦❄❧

"Yes, my Lord," Sebastian said as he gave a bow, with his hand over his heart. Standing up to his full height, he silent slid into the shadows and melded into them. It was much faster to find the writer this way. He was going to retrieve his name and his appearance, that was all that was ordered of him. When he comes back to Antoine, he'll await further orders. Suddenly he felt a presence. A Demonic presence. The butler stopped in his tracks and looked toward the stage. The Demon was in there among the actors. His eyes glowed dangerously. That Demon had a lot to answer for and he was going to make sure he did, but first he had to obtain the answers his master sought.

❦❄❧

Witty Poster

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image
Antoine sat back as he looked to the stage he wasnt happy, on whats the worst is that they would probably think that it was only a fantasy, but there were some Christian Fanatics who would believe such things and would persecute others who they believe were in league with the Demon, well Antoine had a demon who was serving him as a butler, oh well.

Antoine Crossed his legs that was until he heard the Door open and he stood up and turned around to see a group of people, and he straightened up

"Whats the meaning of... ," Antoine said indignatnly but he was silentce when water was thrown at him and he relfexively flinched.

"Get away from his body Accursed Demon," shouted the man wetting him some more with Water. "Let him be purged...

Antoine was thankful that Sebastian wasnt here to see this much less get hit by the water which he knew was Holy Water he went forward and Placed his hand on his "attacker's" wrist and then looked at him, even if he wanted Sebasitan Away he was tied to him, by ciel's order, Not by his contract, but He was now the holder of the contract with Sebastian.

"Still your hand," said Antoine lying smoothly. "I am not possessed you nitwit, if i was you would have felt it already, all you did was ruin my clothes, before i press Charges on Disrupting the peace and Quiet of the opera house i would suggest you get out, and leave me alone in peace, but if you want me to prove it further here give me the Whole bottle of Holy water."

Antoine took the bottle and remove the lid and topped the bottle in his mouth and drank the whole bottle and then replaced the lid and handed it back, the people Convinced left, Antoine went to sit down on the chair and went to watch the play so far, hoping that when Sebastian returned he wont be too surprised that he smelt "Holy".

PirateQueen12

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

❦❄❧

Sebastian had already learned that writer's name is Demitri Douglas, he was a penniless script writer until this play. Many viewers apparently saw this play as simple fantasy of the great Ciel Phantomhive and only brought about the intrigue of the man's life. Only a few of the Christian population here and there thought the story to be true. Naturally such people were actually idiots who believed everything they were told. He appeared beside Antoine.

"His name is Demitri Douglas, this play is his 'luck break'. The fact that he written this means he's done at least a little research. However, I believe he has help. I sensed another of my kind in amongst the audiences. Shall we corner them both at the end of the performance?" Sebastian asked expectantly. He looked at Antoine out of the corner of his eye. A frown pulled at the corners of his mouth. "Why do you smell Holy?" He began inching a little from him.

❦❄❧

Witty Poster

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image
Antoine looked pissed off with what happened and he watched the show, when Sebastian arrived beside him and mentioned that he turned to look at him, hearing that another Demon was there he narrowed his eyes, he wasnt in a happy mood now sebastian could tell quite easily.

"Yes, lets corner them once and for all," Antoine said to his butler and then spotted him inching away from him and he sighed. "You dont have to be afraid, i was accosted by fanatics who "wanted to remove the demon thats possessing me" i had to Drink the whole bottle to show i am not possessed after they doused me with holy water, fat luck it did to me, i do have a demon, but he isnt possessing me, he's working for me."

Antoine then turned to look at him and then he loooked at the stage and then he narrowed his eyes.

"We will meet the Writer and his demon after the show ends, once and for all," said Antoine as he looked at the stage as he looked at Sebastian and motioened him to sit on the Seat farthest from him so Sebastian wont be weak when they encountered each other and set on watching the Show until it was finished.

PirateQueen12

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

❦❄❧

♈☩♈☩♈☩♈☩♈☩♈☩♈☩♈☩♈☩♈☩♈☩♈☩♈☩♈☩♈☩♈☩♈☩♈☩♈☩♈☩♈☩♈☩♈☩♈☩♈☩♈☩♈☩♈☩♈☩♈☩♈☩♈☩♈

"Needn't worry about me being afraid, I'm just preserving myself." He stated, before moving a seat away from him. He gave a bow at Antoine's order. "As you wish my Lord." He returned his gaze back to the performance. The butler didn't at all disagree with Antoine's anger...he felt angry himself. How could such a thing pass his notice. If they didn't resolve this soon, then he'd be allowing his title as the Butler of the Phantomhive household be smeared. And he could not allow that.

------------------------------------------

The Demon among the actors gave a small smirk as he pretended to have his tea. It looked like he had been found out. It would seem that things were going to get interesting from her on out.

♈☩♈☩♈☩♈☩♈☩♈☩♈☩♈☩♈☩♈☩♈☩♈☩♈☩♈☩♈☩♈☩♈☩♈☩♈☩♈☩♈☩♈☩♈☩♈☩♈☩♈☩♈☩♈☩♈☩♈☩♈☩♈☩♈

❦❄❧

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out