Welcome to Gaia! ::

He gave a small nod as he followed behind the dog towards the table and took his normal place. He was relieved to hear that Tohru was alright and still had her finger intact. Though, knowing her, he wouldn't be suprised if she decided to tape the finger on just to keep them from worrying over her. "Nothing really important. I was asked to stay after school to help set-up for the Holiday Dance..." He voice trailed slightly as his mind began to wander back to what he was going to get the girl for Christmas. ".. But it's good to hear that you're alright Honda-san." he spoke with another smile.

Slender fingers gracefully lifted the long chop-sticks into his grasp as his eyes dropped close. He wasn't in the mood for a come back, nor an argument, at the moment. Maybe this weather was bothering him just as much as it did Kyou? No, he must just be tired from having to decorate the gym, along with trying to concentrate from having all the Third Years talking at him. Who wouldn't be? Atleast he was back in the warm house with delicious food spread across infront of him, thanks to the lovely Tohru.

With that, the sticks began to reach over the table, eager to begin eating. Seeing as he hadn't since early in the morning, he was far past hungry. Of course, he woudn't let anyone know about such a discomfort. The chopsticks began to reach, only to have the food... infected. Yuki was quiet for a brief moment. Well, more dumbfounded. His head soon dropped down to his chest in a rather angered sigh before sitting back down into the seat, his posture almost perfect. "... Baka-neko.. Honda-san worked hard to make this food and you have the nerve to cover it in your germs..?"

By then it was almost impossible not to hear the boar approaching. Leave it to Kyou to be one of the last to notice it.. But, thanks to his actions, Yuki had the perfect revenge for his stupid antics. In what seemed like light-speed, Yuki had found himself behind the Cat, his hand wrapped tightly in the orange-haired boy's shirt. With a slight tug, the Rat began to drag Kyou to the main-hall. From there, Yuki's angry expression had changed to one of utter apathy. "Kagura-san, its good to see you again.. Isn't it...?" he turned his attention back to the cat, before letting go of his shirt and continuing back to the kitchen. The Prince figured that was enough punishment for Kyou until later.. if he wasn't incompacitated by then.

The dark-haired boy gave a small yawn, the palm of his hand covering his mouth in the process. He simply poked his head in before speaking, "I think I'm going to head off to bed... Arigatou Honda-san for dinner. Oh, and there's no need to worry about my room." He managed to break a small smile, "You shouldn't need to worry about it."

Ruriska's Compadre

Tipsy Prophet

Tohru heard Kyou sneeze and just as she looked back she spotted where the spray had been directed. Her demeanor did not change for even a second. She merely held up her hands, smiling as warmly as ever. "Oh no don't worry, I can cook something else for everyone. I'm sure by now the food was cold. It'll be no trouble at all." But before her words could do any good Yuki had Kyou by the shirt and was.. dragging him to the hallway? A look of puzzlement spread over her soft features as her green eyes followed their movements curiously. She had no need to ask why when she heard the cheery voice of Kagura heading their way. "We have company then! I'll make extra."

She was headed to the kitchen when she heard Yuki and stopped, one hand on the doorway she leaned out. "Are you sure Yuki-san? I can cook you something, you must be starved after all that work! Please, you should eat something before you go to bed. It's not good for you to go without a decent meal." Tohru carefully watched him and held up a finger, winking to show her good humor. She could quickly cook up more curry and he could be to bed in no time if he was really tired. She was always a firm believer that going to bed on an empty stomach brought nightmares and Tohru would have none of the household plagued by bad dreams. An odd belief but.. better safe than sorry. A braid fell over her left shoulder as she stepped out from the kitchen, her hands laced before her.

Kyou, was he getting sick? She quickly cast him a glance, looking over her shoulder briefly and at the neko. Kagura would tend to him, hopefully not violently in this weather. That could make things worse, she prayed they would at least take their scrap outside. Kagura loved Kyou so much, it was really sweet! Her features laced with concern before becoming a warm smile as she stifled a laugh. Turning back to Yuki once more. She regarded him as warmly as ever, if he were hungry she would be glad to help out. This weather appeared to have regained it's effect on both Yuki and Kyou, she would have to watch them carefully and double her efforts. Becoming sick around this time of year was something to be avoided, she did not want the spirits of those around her to become dampened. The Holidays were a time for joy, not illness.
Hiro was one that truly not only hated the holidays, but the weather that subsided with it all the same. Forgetting to bundle up before leaving the house, he found himself rubbing his arms in attempt to remain warm.

That wasn't too much of luck however, all he knew was he had to get to Shigure's faster than he anticipated. The last thing he wanted to do was come down sick or worse, given the weather.

Running along now, sneezing now and then, he didn't know what brought this on. When he was back home, he felt absolutly fine, and now this? He rarely ever became sick, he made sure of it. He detested the fact of others having to 'help' him when he was sick, so he tried to refrain in doing so.

Maybe the weather? The fact he just ran from the warm inside to the frigid cold? That had to be it. While running his vision became blurred. He knew what was soon to follow. He rarely ever was sick, and the last time he couldn't see straight..

Just about to make it to the door of the Sohma Residence, he passed out upon hitting the door. Shivering nearly to death, and transformed no less. He wasn't sick at all, but just the weather made him believe so.

[[Save the poor sheep O_o;!]]
Shigure had better reflexes than Yuki. Or perhaps he was just more concerned for his stomach. As soon as he had sat down his bowl of curry had been grabbed and none to soon to miss the spray from the cat. Smiling happy, he gave a little 'Itadakimasu!' and dug into the food. He doubted that Yuki would go unfed, even if Tohru had to bring the food up to his room. He thought about his own room for a moment and laughed, but remained silent. If Tohru wanted to brave the wilds, let her. It seemed to make her happy and he was beginning to have a hard time finding a spot that he could properly lay out his futon.

Chopsticks and food to mouth, Shigure sighed at the harsh clacking as the shouji door was thrown open wide. He was glad that Yuki had grabbed Kyo so that he didn't have to. He was hungry, after all. Another bite was lifted to his lips. "Please don't destroy my house," he said in a rather singsong little way, but he didn't so much as look up from his food except to give Kagura a smile. "Konnichiwa, Kagura-chan," he said before blocking everyone else out to enjoy the meal.

Life had been so still when it was just he and Yuki. Peace and quiet, no need to mend tables or doors... Shigure adjusted the heated blanket over himself and gave a smile that was hidden by a mouthful of curry. It had been uneventful and boring.

Boring... a second sound at the door made Shigure raise his head. With a sigh he tucked his arms into his yukata and stood to walk past the group at the door. He slid the other side of the shouji open and raised a black eyebrow at the sheep. "How interesting," he mumured to himself before putting his arms proper and bending down to scoop the small animal up. "Yuki," he said, "get Hiro's clothes, please. And call Hatori." He didn't want to chance giving Kyo or Kagura any sort of direction seeing as it most likely would never get done.

Stepping up into the main house, Shigure quickly pulled out a futon and bundled the small sheep under heavy blankets. Running fingers back through his dark hair he gave a small laugh and a shake of his head. How interesting.
[[...Your signature, it makes me laugh and yet..cringe. ...Sanzo eh <_<; *Happens to be a Goku fan* <---Both Goku's o_O ]]

He could feel his body being lifted, he could hear the mumbling of someone's voice. Other than that things seemed too clouded for him to comprehend. One word however happend to stand out amongst the rest, "Hatori" Trying to make some sort of motion against it, he already suffered earlier on a ridicule from Hatori about his behavior, the last thing he needed was for him to come over just because of what happend.

Enjoying the warmth, and vision soon coming to focus he stared up at what was now Shigure. Beady charcole eyes were all that met the Dog however, Hiro never was one to really speak in his form. After all, he rarely went into it, so why would he bother to speak about it? Shaking his head atleast, hoping that'd catch Shigure's attention. He thought about it and if that didn't work attempting to bite at Shigure's Yukata to give it a tug was the second best thing he did. He was doing anything possible to avoid a 'house call' from Hatori. Even if that meant having to have Tohru nurse him back to normal, he'd rather put up with that instead.
// Go...ku? *Goes and sits in a corner, rocking back and forth and mumbling something about how little monkeys are innocent...* //

Shigure watched Yuki from his cross-legged position next to the futon, dark eyes followed the grey-haired youth from the front door to the room. His attention was diverted downward as a tug on his robe was felt.

"Ah, Hiro-chan is awake. A little cold outside not to have a jacket on, you know," he admonished lightly - a rather all-too-fatherly comment for the Dog. He wasn't always a ditz; that was just his better side. He smiled down at the sheep. "And you know," he said, "I'm not a mind-reader, despite my other uncanny talents. It'll take more than a hole in my yukata to tell me what you want." Still smiling. Always smiling.
[[Not -all- monkeys <__<...Some monkeys scare me. *Cough cough ...Ritsu *uh..cough* ]]

Twitching, he hated having to speak, especially in his juunishi state. "Dont.." he hesitated for some reason before shouting out the rest, "Don't call Hatori.." He didn't want to admit it, but if Hatori found out that he ran off without asking for proper permission, then he knew the punishement wouldn't be anything grand.

Still feeling extremly cold and damp, even being rid of his clothing he sneezed. "...." The last thing he could handle was a cold, then they would need to summon Hatori for sure. "Why don't you make yourself useful and go get me some medicine..." Trying to act normal, if that's what you would call it, he mumbled, "I know you have some for everyone else..I shouldn't be any different..." Trying to collect his thoughts, he orded, "Make like a good dog and go fetch..."

He normally would never boss Shigure around in such a manner, but if Shigure would happen to wonder why, he could always blame his current condition. "I need somethong to eat too...is Kisa here?" He was spurting random questions just to keep his mind off of being so cold. Anything was better than nothing, even if it meant being twice the level of annoying and rude than usual. "Well..come on! Don't just stand there!"
Lightly tan hands raised up slightly to take the cancer stick between his fingers and cover his mouth as a yawn escaped his lips. Hatori suddenly felt tired. The humid and cold air was something he had expected but had unexpectedly took a sharp turn when his body didn't start to cooperate. Returning the stick to his lips, he shut the folder he was now holding and languidly got up to his feet. Even his legs shook a bit. Stopping almost to hold against a wooden pillar, he inhaled quite a lot more nicotine to help relax his nervous system and gently, calloused hands let go of the support as he closed his eyes to exhale the smoke that had long wanted to. It warmed him, the smoking and he liked it.

Again, light footsteps echoed the empty hallway as Hatori stopped for a bit in front of his working table and set the folder down. His other hand reached out to scan the papers of the clipboard's contents and paused for a bit. Yuki. The name suddenly popped out of nowhere as he turned a couple of pages back and let his gaze wander over the dates. A small frown etched onto his brows as he took the cigar's body between his fingers and crushed it onto the ash tray resting on his table. "Sou ka," he said to no one in particular, hearing his voice echo in his own ears.

A slight ruffle of clothes, grabbing of clothes and a medical bag was heard as again, footsteps padded the hallway. He greeted the rest of the servants in the Sohma estate and smiled politely in response before he went out to be greeted with the same chill of the night air. Puffs of white could be seen coming out his mouth as he breathed and a chime of keys was heard when Hatori had pulled out the keys from his pocket. Opening the door to the car, he tossed the bag to the passenger seat and set himself onto the driver's side. He had shut the door after slipping in the key to the ignition and a roar of the engine was heard as he sped off into the night. The usual acceleration though, he was in no hurry.

Streetlights and headlights of different cars could be seen as he pulled up to the familiar view of the pathway to Shigure's house. The night was deepening, he thought as he took his bag and a couple of materials useful out again to meet the night air and shut the door close behind him. Quite warmed but still freezing, he set upon to walk towards Shigure's house and knocked a couple of times. Hearing no one heed to it, he slowly opened the door, letting himself in and stopped in his tracks as green hues looked around. Kisa and Kyo seemed to be in one place, Tohru was by the entrance to the dining room and the rest were nowhere to be seen. "Sorry, I let myself in. The door was open," he said to Tohru as he gave a short bow all Japanese were accustomed to. When he stood back up straight, he gave a small smile to Tohru before letting his gaze wander again, looking for the familiar face of the novelist and the "Prince" of the said co-ed school the five, Yuki, Tohru, Kyo, Haru and Momiji, were currently attending.
((*Frets* What to write what to write?! I have an idea but it's late in the evening and everyone's already over at the Sohma house. ^^;
Ayame: They all want me there, take me!
Too crowded! Besides, you'd transform out in the snow.
Ayame: So I'll slither there! It'll be fine once I curl up against Tohru's soft, warm -*Bonk*
*Hides a paddle behind her back* Leave Honda-san alone! >< Even if I do take you there, it'll be by cab...*mutters* pervert.))
Ayame's smooth and elegant feature's puckered in an absolutely pitiful look. It was cold! He despised the cold for obvious reasons. Changing at in-opportune moments was such a bother. The cold weather always forced him to stay home and leave his shop in the hands of his poor helper. She was so sweet, she never asked questions and always believed any lie he fed her.

Ayame's pitiful face was replaced by a more disgruntled look. He was so sick of lying to her. She was his support system outside of the Sohma household. She played silly games with him and always knew how to cheer him up or make him laugh. Ayame was becoming plagued by guilt each time he lied to her. When he looked back on it all, was it really worth hiding? Well, there wasn't much he could do about it was there? Akito had run of the household and what he said was law. Ayame slumped away from the frosted window to sit at his vanity and began to put his hair into a decorative double bun just above the base of his head. He finished it off with two tiny festive red feather clips.

Ayame smiled approvingly at himself in the mirror. He just couldn't stop there! Besides, there wasn't anything else to do. He matched up the feather clips with dangling red feather earrings. The feather's hung from a crystal stud which in turn hung from a silver chain that in turn was perched in the piercing hole.((If you don't want me to pierce his ears, I'll erase this part. I just thought it'd be so prettyful! *-*)) They were very tiny earrings for dangling ones so they didn't appear gaudy.

And of course, he couldn't stop their either! His face was already so stunning, why not dress himself the rest of the way up? ((Can anyone see where this is going?)) Ayame dressed up in a deep red button up polo shirt and tucked it into coal black slacks. He carefully laced up natural brown boots that clicked pleasingly when he walked to finish off the outfit. He looked at himself in the mirror and smiled widely. He was about to pat himself on the shoulder when he realized he wasn't wearing a ring or two or a bracelet to set off the earrings and feather clips in his hair.

He couldn't let that happen. So Ayame put a silver bangle bracelet on his right wrist and a silver pinky ring with a ruby in it on his left hand. One must balance things out after all. Then the snake looked himself over in the mirror again. His happiness lasted briefly as he let out a bored sigh. Sure, he looked fabulous but he had no one to look fabulous for...That's when he remembered he had some extra goodies that a customer had left in a basket for him. Ayame was not about to loose his figure so he may as well share them with someone else!

Ayame threw on his *very* festive winter coat. It was crushed red velvet with thick puffy fluff coating the cuffs of his sleeves, the rim of the large hood, and the hem at the bottom of the long coat. He wrapped a thick black scarf neatly around his neck and buttoned the coat's fastenings closed before picking up the small basket that was still mostly filled with goodies. He grabbed his keys and practically skipped out his door. SO he didn't really celebrate Christmas or most of the holidays of the season unless the family had to. He still enjoyed getting into the spirit of things!

((The rest will come in the second post, I know it's long but it's an intro and fashion is important to Ayame. ^^; ))
/Now, who to deliver the season spirit to?/ Ayame wondered to himself innocently. He wasn't fooling himself though, he knew exactly where he was going and why he was going there. Hatori was probably in need to being pried out of his stuffy old chair and being pampered for an hour or two. With an impish grin, Ayame hurriedly waved down a taxi and headed to the Sohma estate.

((I believe Ayame lives off the estate, but if this information is incorrect I'll correct this bit of my post too. ^^; ))

Ayame forced himself to calm down and look at least a little focused and serious for Hatori's sake as he stood at the door to one of his best friend's house. It didn't last past the third knock. "Tori-kun! I brought you something!" He said in a high tenor voice. When no-one answered, he let himself in figuring his friend had fallen asleep at his desk or was too deep in thought/work to register the sound. "Hatori?" He giggled as he carefully untied his boots at the door.

A quick search of the area revealed a missing dragon. Ayame pouted. Then he sulked. Determinedly, Ayame picked up the phone and called Shigure. If Hatori wasn't there, then he was with Akito and Ayame didn't feel like getting between the two. The snake jutted out a slim hip and tapped a tapered finger on the crushed velvet coat that covered it as he listend to the rings over the line....

((Yea, I left that for anyone to pick up. ^^; I'm a loosher. ))
Seeing that Hatori even while he didn't want to see him had come to the residence regardless he stood up. Glad he was still transformed, he mangaged to sneak away.

The sound of a ringing perked his ears, "Eh?" Seeing it was the phone, he'd normally never take it upon himself to answer. Yet he was tired of being the center of attention, or was soon to be tired of being the center anyway.

Just as he leapt up to reach for the phone, he transformed to normal. Unaware of this, to an extent he picked up the phone hesitantly. Before speaking into the receiver he waited, but mumbled a low, "hello..?" Whoever it was, he felt he could care less. Anything was better than nothing to advert attention from him though.
|| >> -Sighs.- I can't really respond without Kagura's post..x-x -Annoyed.- ||

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces