Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reign's mood lightened a little he thanked the inn keeper and recognizing the royal clothing, kneeled before Thorn " your majesty, we haven't met i'm Reign Constantine, Ms Wing's vassal." He lowered his head in respect then rose.
Sion absentmindedly walked to a near-by chair and sat there. He had a blank expression on his face staring at the faint glow of his palm. He was completely unaware of anything happening around him.
Thorn's ears perked up at Reign's mannerisms. (I assumed Wing to be of at most the middle class at first, but it looks like she does know some of the upper-class!) "I am Prince Thorn Briar XIII, son of King Briar of Kingdom Couris. It is a pleasure to meet you, Lord Constantine." Thorn bowed in return.

Thorn then turned to Wing with an awfully curious gaze, and, suspecting that he might have misjudged her rank in nobility, his speaking towards her changed dramatically. "Lady Wing...May I ask what your last name is?"

She shrugged. "Uh, De Fiancee."

...and at the name his ears flattened and he staggered back, almost tripping into a couch, and just stared. "You're the...the Perfect Knight!" In his surprise all the nobleness taught to him in his speech was gone. "No way, dude. Uh-uh." He stared harder, at her, then at Reign, then the rest of them, then swallowed the parts of the story that he had been told by them so far--

"I...ever since I was a kid, I wanted to... This is a strange request." He gulped. "Knight De Fiancee, would you do me the honor of a swordfighting match?"
Wing laughed, and her ears flattened. "I'm afraid I'm not as great as they say I was anymore..." Seeing the kid's face darken she added in, "But we can still do that. How about we hold that match after we get everything sorted out with your father?"

"Yes! Yes! Score!" Thorn beamed. "Don't go easy on me, okay?"

Wing turned around and noticed the quiet cat. "Sion, you alright?"
Sion's demeanor remained the same as he continued his hypnotic gaze. There was a slight sense of depression in his eyes despite his void expression.
Wing looked to someone who knew him better than she did. "Ah, Reign, I think something's wrong with Sion!" She just stood there, not quite knowing what to do.
Reign smiled seeing Wing laugh he couldn't help but feel better. He turned his gaze to his rival "Sion you ok?"
Reign walked over to Sion and without warning flipped his chair over "Hey! I'm talkin to you!"
She jumped at Reign's sudden reaction, and Thorn looked uneasily at the overturned chair. "Is Sion dead?"
A crimson light flashed and Sion's fist was inches from Reign's face. "What the hell did you do that for!? I oughta turn you into a three piece fur suit!!" He gave Reign a glare of pure death.
"Sion, he was just trying to help!" Wing's eyes glanced back and forth at the both of them. "You blanked out there for a moment..."
Reign sighed "I was making sure you were...y'know...with us"(WHEW almost didn't see that coming good thing I was on gaurd)
"I did?" He finally took a good look at his surroundings "I...guess i did..." He gave her a really goofy grin. He glanced back at his right hand and noticed his palm still held the faint glow then quickly hid his hand in his pocket. "I'm guessin' i missed a lot?" He asked in hoping he wouldn't get questioned about his thoughts.
"Not really." Wing shrugged. "I'm going to get some sleep early...I haven't been able to rest well in a while." She made her way towards the stairs to the rooms.
Reign followed Wing and chose the room next to hers,closing the door behind him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff