Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ice-Cold Hunter

OOC///
yes we know but at the same time technicaly our characters don't know that lex is inside the base
BIC////
"well lets get this plan going " sinku said with a slight smile.
OOC//
X3 There is now!! It was just something random to put in there if you really want the truth XDD
BIC//
(I just hope that Lex is ok...) Silent thought to herself as they started their rescue for Lex.
While the others were talking, Ohka pulled out her locket and flipped it open. She closed her eyes, then opened them with a flash. The image in the locket imediatly went to Lex, just as he was hugging his father with the blade in his hand. "Shoot!" Ohka shouted as she pulled her gun and shot herself in the head. She appeared next to Lex and his father just in time to catch the blade, though she cut her hand in the process.
Lex pulled the blade back with a smirk. He aimed the blade again, this time at Ohka.

Ice-Cold Hunter

Sinku sensed something was up and jumped up onto a roof top and jumped from roof to roof up to the base and he landed infront of the entrance and ran inside whre he saw lex and ohka standing with lex about to attack ohka with a knife " oh lord why didn't i give her back her dragon dagger yet?" with that he ran towards ohka and just before he got to her he pulled out her dagger and tossed it to her " hey ohka catch!!"
Reign was by Sinku's side (no time gotta take action) He lunged at Lex sprawling him to the ground. He lifted himself slowly the blade embedded in his shoulder. Reign yanked it from his flesh sending a spatter of crimson to the ground as well as down his arm matting the fur.

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
{I'm sorry for not posting the past couple of days, but my boyfriend just broke up with me yesterday.. and I just don't even know when I'll be able to post again, but I'll really try to do it sometime this week. I just need a couple of days. In the mean time, you can just go off of what I've written in my last post, as though one of the characters noticed the image of Lex in Basya's eyes, y'know. Anywho, I'll see you guys around. Sorry about this..}
OOC// Don't worry about it, Faelan! Real life takes priority over the role play, so just come back when you feel better. I'll keep you in my prayers... *Hug*

BIC//

Ohka's locket, Basya's vision, it was too clear where everything was taking place now... Wing arrived in the base with the rescue group, glancing at the skirmish that would have been all too easy to win if Lex wasn't the enemy...

(Gotta break his trance!) She tried to calm herself as best as she could and gazed around at all of the others in the room excluding the friends whom she traveled with; to date, only Blood's control had ever evaded her notice. No one here could possibly be that strong; if the person controlling Lex was in the room, the puppeteer would at least show a subtle trace or movement that would give himself off...
Lex looked at the dagger, covered in crimson. He took a pause and looked at it.

Do it

A voice came in his head.

No mercy

Lex was about to take another stab at Reign, but 4 figures blocked him off. It was Blue, Lily, Rivet, and Leon.

"So the shrimp decides overthrow his father," Leon laughed the idea.

Lex dodged around, though. His weapon was heading towards Sinku.

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
{Thanks, Wing. (: *hugs back*}
Reign tightend a cloth around the wound (healing will come later)
Marx's radar didn't work around the base because of the functions of the base prevent it from working. Marx just followed Sinku. He saw Lex attacking his commrads. He was unable to detect the force controlling Lex.

(This tower is interfering with my tools, I can't lock on to a single opponent.)

Marx decided to approach the situation with a different tactic. Because he wouldn't kill Lex, he created a whip made of water.

Ice-Cold Hunter

Sinku just stood there and as lex brought the dagger down towards him sinku reached up and grabbed lex's wrist and twisted it around snapping it and causing him to drop the dagger to the floor "Lex snap out of it !!!" sinku let go of lex's wrist and picked the dagger up off of the floor and tossed it aside sending it sliding far across the room.
Lex didn't answer. He was in another state of being. While Sinku was busy getting rid of the dagger. Lex unsheathed his claws and raked across Sinku's arm.

Ice-Cold Hunter

Sinku snarled in pain but then grabbed lex by the neck and lifted him up off of the floor and looked him directly in the eyes " big mistake buddy " with that said he smiled and then hurled lex face first into the floor

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff