Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quote:
Quote:
((may i join??

Name: Koiya
Side: good...
Appearance: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v316/YoukaWhiteKitsune/shizuka01.jpg
wiht blonde hair and green/blue eyes
Strongest type of alchemy: the art of making weapons stuff like that. metal works basically
Weakest type of alchemy:water
Personality(optional): she is very serious. But if you can make her smile or laugh your a freind for life.))

((your in)

((ty!))
eve continued walking and whistling
((I g2g. I'll be on tommorow though same time same place???? Do whatever you want just don't kill me or Al))
Quote:
((I g2g. I'll be on tommorow though same time same place???? Do whatever you want just don't kill me or Al))
((ok)
Koiya walked down a road, a book sat in her hands. The books title was A Guild to metal alchemy She would lok up to see if she would bump into someone, but noone came on this road. She had been on here plenty of times but rarly came across someone.She closed her book and put it in her bag.

"What a boring day!"
(ACK! I GTG!!srry ill be on all day tomorrow)
Quote:

((ok bye bye!!))
((ok.. ill just see u both tommorrow then))
((do do do do do ))
(*has been doing x-mas stuff all day* Oooh nobodies here... well i won't be on tommorow so, ya no body kill Al!)
((i would love to rp but i am having fun with my eve presents!))
((anyone here?))
((Ummm... Can I join as a made up??))
Name: Rangok
Side: Good
Appearance: User Image
Strongest type of alchemy:Metal
Weakest type of alchemy: liquids

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash