Welcome to Gaia! ::

((A cannon character is a character from the show, i.e. Ed or Al or Roy.))
((Normal character....I.E AL, Ed, Winry and them,....)

After getting his staff, he goes over again, hopelessly walki ng aroud. He eventually wanders to a hotel. "Ah sweet,,,," he says to himself as he walks into the door, oppening it then falling down on the floor. "WAHT DO YOU MEAN NO VACANCIES!!!!!!" He groans then sits down, in a chair, tired from running around.
[then y do you call em cannon?]
((Why not? But seriously, that's what I learned to do in rps. Literate rps.))
Erost couldn't stand it at this point.She dozzed off. She was sick of waiting and even she had to submit to her human needs, sleep being the one major cure to boredom that she new. What a sight it was to have a girl her age sleeping in a military office.
[n if that's what they're called, y not just call em normal char? or too lazy? ( eek xp big thuderstorm)]

as link's body was rolling back and fourth, he eventually fell to the floor with an "umph" yet, he still sleeps...

" scream wake up you stupid lazy pig, sloth probably does more things than you do... (sloth as in sloths in general not the char)." Kyra yelled. She was link's friend, but she was Saku's older sister. officially, she's only 8 moths older, but she acts much more mature than link does half the time. her concern is for link, and his dad. Link's mother died giving birth to him, but his dad can cook a killer meal.

She again gives an attempt to wake him up. "fine, i'll get your dad to wake you up"

and with that said, link immediately woke up "bakah!.. make me wake up so early.."
He finally stands and leaves the hotel..."Stupid non vacant hotels....they should have a stupid non vacancy sign in the...." Looks around and sees a non vacancy signs. "Crap....Oh well..." walks around some more, looking at his map. "Maybe I could find a job...but where....where could an alchemist of limited abillity be useful...." his mind trails off into thinking as he walks down the street. "I GOT IT!!!! But would the military hire a kid my age....only one way to find out." HE says with a smile on his face....after taking a few steps, he stops the nearest person he sees and says. "Umm...Hi, can you direct me to the military office?"
Kyra turned away and started to head down stairs. "i dont know what that made up word meant, scream but dont call me that!!! oh and your breakfast is waiting.. but but Ryn (pet dog) is hungry.. and i bet he's more hungry than you are"

" eek oh no you dont" and after hearing that remark, he quickly got dressed and heads downstairs.. but when he got there, he saw the most horrific sight ever " gonk he got there before i did.."

after staring at the floor, he groaned, and heads back upstairs for sleep but his dad had a message for him

"there's a message here for you, you dog"

"eh? a message..." after tearing appart the envelope, it was from teh colonel, and he had to go do a job..

" a job eh... i bet it's to clean his toilet... he always give crap like that...
Everyone kept running about, not paying any attention, and Erost kept snapping in and out of sleep.
"Hey, buddy, get in line," she hissed, scowling, "I was here first, and I've been waiting for...I dunno, at least three and a half hours. Sit down and wait. They're all busy. Like ants, really.." she exclaimed, murmuring the last part to herself more then anything. Scowling made her seem like a ten yearold, though her body frame made sure she wasn't mistaken for one.
He finally made his way to the Military office, poanting and swearing. "god these people are even more lost than I am....and they live here!!!!" He says wipping the sweat off of his brow and walking towards the front door. he fixes his clothes around then puts the hood of his robe down. reaviling his messed up hair. "Meh...too late for that." He reaches for the door then....*slam!!* The door hits him as a military person opens it, kncoking Joe against the wall, being hidden by the door. "My Luck keeps ghetting better and better.* He gets out from behind the door and rubs his face. "Ya, apology accepted...." He steps in then groans. "Jeeez....."
Erost blinked, as she saw the man she had no idea who was get randomly hit with a dorr, and burst out laughing. Small tears had even managed to sneak their way out.
"Oh my lord, that was funny. ..Wait...did he just get in the office...NO FAIR!!" she growled, getting up, and chasing the unknown guy. She was here first, and like hell she would let him go in first.
when link reaches central city, he immediatesly reaches the military branch. and the line seemed excruciatingly long..

"hrm.. someone is screwing around..."

link just walked past all the people in line and heads toward the counter, and as he walks, he notices quite a few strange individuals.. after walking into the back room, he finds that half the people who are suppose to be at the front desk is screwing around in the back...

" stressed working hard eh??? scream more like hardly working!!" and link's scream could be heard from the library because of his anger..

"you guys are a bunch of lazy b*****d, now get to work.."

but with what he said, Cid remarked sarcasticly.." ya and you aren't lazy? how come all we see you do is go home and sleep?"

"cuz ima state alchemist.. and i do what ever i want.."

and again, he remarks.. "ya, until someone whips you good" and everyone starts laughing..

with a grin he made.. link threathens them.. "well, im not the only one that the colonel controls.. and as a matter of fact, im seeing him now.."
He looks around and watches people run around, like chickens with ther heads cut off. "And I thought I was having a bad day." He says as he looks into the office. "Uhhh....no one's here?" he looks around blinking then stepping into it. "Woah....where the hell is the person in charge!!!"
Erost stood behind Joe, again speaking without thinking.
"That's what I'd like to know. So, you are? And what's the idea trying to talk to the people in charge before me, hmm? Not only was I waiting longer, but I"m a sweet young lady, therefore, I'm immediatly more important." she taunted, hearing a yell in the background, not knowing who it was, and not really caring. She didn't care about much.
"Im Joe..the idea is so I can get a job....and Im a guy with a disability...so ergo I should be treated first...gotta love that cripple rule." He says smirking and waving his staff around. "So who is this "sweet young lady" you talked about huh?" He says turning around and looking at her and at the person approaching them. "Uhh...her fault..."
after shutting up all the desk clerk, and getting them to get back to work, link heads in to find the colonel..

"eh.. wanted to see me for something?"

the colonel smiled at link and then begins to give him his mission.."i want you to scrub my toilet.."

"-_-'' scream stop screwing around with me.."

"okay fine... stupid life stream... you know that in order to use alchemy, someone had to die right?"

".. yes..."

"and you know how that works right?"

"yes... the black gate... "

"since you ARE the life stream alchemist.. a research team is trying to figure how the dead are used. your job is to find that gate, and give me what you find.."

and with that said.. link froze in terror..

"the..black.. gate.."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces