Demonic Kitten

2,050 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hero 100
Kira Sohma
The Cat

User Image

Kira scoffed at Luna's remark about lying. She's never hung out with the other Sohma's much but just calling her out like that caused tension in Kira's mind. She just wanted to get a drink and walk away, but she knew she was too frazzled at the moment to even know where to go. Kira nodded to Luna in response to her invitation to join them. She wasn't usually invited to hang out with the others like that, but of course she was never around. She never felt wanted, maybe it's residual feelings from her parents just throwing her away. Kira let the brash remarks slide, only because she was too intoxicated to care but also because there wasn't anything else to do. The estate was big but also very empty. "Ok.. But don't assume this will be a regular thing." It may have seemed like Kira was being rude, but that was her way of saying thank you. She was never good at being in social situations with the other zodiacs.

User Image

"I don't make things difficult. That's the way they get, all by themselves."

Where: In Town
With: Luna and Hiroshi Sohma

ChronoCrusadeRosette

Ching Lan Megel

Interesting Explorer

9,925 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
User ImageUser Image
Hiroshi Sohma
The Dragon

The Dragon sighed softly. This girl was far to young for drinking. "Yes you are still too young. You don't know enough to stop and it kills brain cells my dear," he said with a sigh, "Your stumbling and slurring your words. That means you should have stopped already." Kids these days. Always thinking they were older and thinking nothing in the world could hurt them. And being cursed on top of it just made it worse. "Well come on you too. Lets go eat. I'll pay," said the Dragon looking at the two girls.

User Image

"Once you make up your mind to do something. Go for it, no matter what others say. For its your life not theirs."

With: Luna Sohma, Kira Sohma

ChronoCrusadeRosette

0h Brooke

Divine Gatekeeper

12,100 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
User Image

Luna Sohma
The Sheep

Luna nodded to her, she was kind of bummed that she didn't get to eat with him one on one but having another cute person to look at wasn't to bad. wait what? That is a weird thing to think.....She got lost in her own thoughts till Hiroshi said something about paying. "Oh you don't have too pay for mine" Luna said with a sound of pride in her voice as they all headed to someplace to eat just up the street. Luna didn't do the work she did for free she did make some ok money doing it.

Going into the restaurant Luna picked out her food that she wanted and she made sure that Kira didn't get any more drink. "Again I'm sorry for hitting you with the moped, promise that isn't a normal thing when I'm on my bike" she said to Hiroshi.

User Image

With: Hiroshi and kira

Ching Lan Megel

0h Brooke

Demonic Kitten

2,050 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hero 100
Kira Sohma
The Cat

User Image

Kira didn't say anything else until they got to the restaurant. Once they were seated, she had attempted at ordering some rum and coke, but she noticed Luna kept interrupting her order. So she ended up with just water. She didn't order any food, she wasn't that hungry and all she wanted to do was have a drink. Kira listened to the conversation between the two of them as she sipped on her water. When there was a pause between them, Kira opened her mouth like she was going to interject, but she was starting to feel nauseated and she felt like talking would just make the feeling worse. It also felt awkward for her to talk to these two, she wasn't used to interacting with the other Sohma's. She was always either in her room at the estate, trying to avoid Jikoku, or at the bar across the way almost getting into trouble.

User Image

ChronoCrusadeRosette

Ching Lan Megel

Interesting Explorer

9,925 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
User ImageUser Image
Hiroshi Sohma
The Dragon

Hiroshi chuckled as Luna apologized again. "Sure its not," he said. He looked at Kira. "Please order something. I hate in front of others who are not eating. I said I would pay," he said. The Dragon took a sip of his green tea. Ever since he opened his spa the had become very health food crazy. And what he ordered form himself was highly healthy. His spa very only served health foods.

User Image

"Once you make up your mind to do something. Go for it, no matter what others say. For its your life not theirs."

ChronoCrusadeRosette

0h Brooke

Demonic Kitten

2,050 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hero 100
Kira Sohma
The Cat

User Image

Kira really didn't want to impose nor did she want to feel like she owed someone for paying for food for her, even though he did offer. "I..I'm fine." she was holding back her nausea as she spoke. She was regretting not eating before she had left the estate, she saw the help had made a spread for the others who lived there, it was also bad enough that she had started drinking without food in her stomach, that as a big rule she broke when it came to drinking. "I'm not hungry right now. No worries." She knew there would always be something for her to eat back at the estate, but she dreaded going back there. It was always so dreary and quiet. All the help was worried about upsetting Jikoku, who never gave Kira the time of day no matter how many time she had passed by his room and smiled at him from the doorway. Her stomach was starting to settle down with the more water she drank. "I know I don't normally do this, but could I stay with one of you for a few days?" She wasn't one to ask favors but she had been feeling very out of place lately and thought maybe a day or two away from the estate could help clear her head.

User Image

ChronoCrusadeRosette

Ching Lan Megel

Divine Gatekeeper

12,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

Luna Sohma
The Sheep

Luna knocked him in the arm as he laughed at her "I'm great on my bike so shush" She said smirking and sipped at her milk. Luna watched Kira curiously frowning as the girl seemed to gag and look on the verge of vomiting while Hiroshi tried to get her too eat. "Mmmm, don't push on glass too hard or it'll break" She said as she started to eat her food, Luna wasn't the healthiest eater by far. She lived on ramen most of the time or soda with milk thrown in now and then. But she admired him for his healthy habits.

When she bought up staying with one of them she looked at her in surprise. "Well I live on the estate, not in the main building but on the estate so I don't think staying with me would be your best option" Luna said honestly

User Image

Where: In Town eatting

Ching Lan Megel

0h Brooke

Interesting Explorer

9,925 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
User ImageUser Image
Hiroshi Sohma
The Dragon

He looked at Kira when she asked to stay with one of them. "I live on the far end of town. Well about an hour our of town. But if you stay no drinking!" he said pointing his chopsticks at the younger girl, "I may have wine. But not for under aged kids!" he said. He didn't like kids drinking and he was also looking out for himself as well. He could have his spa shut down.

User Image

ChronoCrusadeRosette

0h Brooke

Demonic Kitten

2,050 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hero 100
Kira Sohma
The Cat

User Image

Kira's eyes widened when she heard Luna actually stayed on the estate. She lived in the main building, and had never explored the rest of the estate so it didn't come as too much of a surprise. She contemplated staying with Luna but then again, she wanted to see what life living outside the estate would be like. Kira looked to Hiroshi, "Deal. No drinking in your home." She wasn't happy about it, but then again she had never lived anywhere where she couldn't drink, and she was always up for a challenge.

User Image

ChronoCrusadeRosette

Ching Lan Megel

Divine Gatekeeper

12,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

Luna Sohma
The Sheep

Luna wasn't surprised by the look on Kira's face when she learned that Luna lived on the estate. One was because Luna never came home till late when everyone was probably asleep and secondly because Kira never really poked around much. To be honest she didn't know who had met the girl before beyond just a simple pass by. Luna looked at Hiroshi alittle surprised when he gave the ok, but even more surprised when Kira promised she wouldn't drink at his place.

"He could loose his whole spa if you do drink there" Luna said to her firmly not want her to cause Hiroshi to loose something he loved so much. She pulled her eyes away when she realized she was looking at her alittle too long. It seemed to be happening more often now that she thought about it. Stareing alittle too long at the same gender...that was normal right? Though what would she know about normal?!?

"Hiroshi you have to let me give you a ride on my bike sometime" Luna grinned.
User Image

Ching Lan Megel

0h Brooke

Demonic Kitten

2,050 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hero 100
Kira Sohma
The Cat

User ImageKira was starting to get frustrated with people not having faith in her ability to not drink. "I won't drink! Okay? I don't always have to drink, you make it sound like I have a problem!" She stood up just as Luna had switched subjects back to Hiroshi. She was starting to sober up, and now she was aggravated. Kira stared at both of them for a moment before for letting out a frustrated groan and leaving the table. As she left the restaurant, she had a place in mind to go to. Ironically enough, it was a bar right across the street. She sat down at the bar and signaled for the bartender to get her the usual. Kira was a well-known customer here. She knew the bartender and has flirted her way into getting drinks without getting I.D'd. She never got close enough to transform but there have been moments where late at night she had too much to drink and on her way back home she was grabbed by drunk men, which then she had to run away to the alleys so no one would see her.

Right now she was going through shots of whiskey like it was water. She was so aggravated from being told what not to do that she had already gone through 5 consecutive shots. All of a sudden she was more than buzzed, and she got to thinking. 'Maybe I do have a problem... Nah.. It's just a little alcohol, and I promised I wouldn't do it at his house, this doesn't look like his house.' She chuckled to herself. Then a much older looking man sat next to her at the bar, he looked very untrustowrthy to a sober mind, but to Kira, he looked like a someone who could buy her more shots. He never would have a chance with her even if she didn't have the curse, but she figured what would be the harm in flirting.

After a few more shots, the man started getting closer and Kira was getting woozier, like something was put into her shots other than straight whiskey. "Are you okay, miss? I can help you home." The man reached his hand out for her and Kira flinched her arm out of the way, almost falling off her bar stool. "No.. I.. I'm fine.." She stood up and stumbled out of the bar, the man slowly following behind her. They made it outside, right by the alleyway, and he snuck up to her and grasped her wrist. "Hey! I paid for your drinks! The least you can do is give me something in return!" Kira screamed at him to not touch her but it was too late. A poof of smoke covered the scene and Kira had become a small black cat, she ran and hid amongst some nearby garbage bags by the bars back door. The man was in shock, yelling "Where did she go?" He was starting to scare some pedestrians walking by.

User Image

With: No one.

ChronoCrusadeRosette

Ching Lan Megel

Interesting Explorer

9,925 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
User ImageUser Image
Hiroshi Sohma
The Dragon

Hiroshi blinked when Kira ran off. He put the money on the table and went after her. He saw her go into a bar. He sighed, not a problem huh? He went into the bar as well, wanting to know how she got away with it. He watched from a distance then saw a man following her. He followed and he was about to stop the man when poof. He sighed. He hit a pressure point on the man so he would pass out. The man would think it was a dream. He then picked up Kira by the scruff. "Not a problem eh?" he said looking at her. For once the dragon looked intimidating. Well he was the dragon after all.

User Image

ChronoCrusadeRosette

0h Brooke

Demonic Kitten

2,050 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hero 100
Kira Sohma
The Cat

User Image

Kira was hiding among grabage bags and all of a sudden she was grabbed by the cruff of her neck. It was Hiroshi, and he also rubbed the drinking issue into her face. All she could do was hiss at him and look away from his eyes. She wasn't always like this, she was a happy little girl growing up, her parents had always kept this curse a secret from her. Kira had always wondered why she wasn't allowed near boys or why her father wouldn't even hold her. It was when her father was drunk one night that she figured she could give him a good night hug. As soon as she changed into a cat, both her parents took her the next day to the estate. Kira hadn't seen them since, and it was actually only a couple months after that she had snuck into the liquor cabinet and discovered that booze made her feel wanted. As Hiroshi held her in the air, she couldn't help but think of how she became like this and why her. She actually started letting out a low growl as she thought.

User Image

With: Hiroshi Sohma

ChronoCrusadeRosette

Ching Lan Megel

Divine Gatekeeper

12,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

Luna Sohma
The Sheep

Luna watched her storm out after throwing a fit which caused her to let out a sigh blowing bubbles into her milk. "Well I totally ran my mouth" she said looking over at Hiroshi frowning deeply as he fallowed Kira out of the restaurant. Luna sat for a long moment debating but quickly got up and fallowed the two seeing Hiroshi walk into a bar just a few buildings down.

"well guess I am not wanted" Luna muttered smirking to herself as she grabbed the moped and walked it back to her shop which was just a medium size shed on school grounds that the council let her use. She put music on putting it into her ears, jamming while she worked on the Moped well after sundown

User Image

Ching Lan Megel

0h Brooke

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items