Welcome to Gaia! ::

Username: Demon Kitsuko
Name: Kaori
Nickname: Kiki
Zodiac: Snake
Parent(s): Yuki, and Tohru
Appearance: Whitish hair (Like Ayames.) blue eyes, and usually wears jeans, and whatever shirt that is black.
Personality: Cheerful, like her mother.

((May i be the snake please. n.n))

Toxic Strawberry

17,375 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Party Member 100
*After finishing her picture she admires her work. Not a minute later she hears a knock on the door. She hurries down the stairs and opens the door to find Houki. She bows.*"Good morning What brings you here on this beautiful spring morning."*She opens the door wider to let her in.*
Natsumi blinked, hearing a knock on the door. She had just recently moved into Shigure's house. Her father, Kyo, lived there too, but in another room somewhere. She stayed in his old one. She walked to the door, opening it. "Hello.." she said, blinking.
((Demon Kitsuko - You're added! ^__^ By the way, I changed my name..check the profile..XD))
She blinks at the two as they greet her. Her face then returns to it's smiley self. "Good morning!" she said sweetly, stepping into the houses entrance. "Are your fathers here?"
(I shall post an application in a moment I'm thinking of a character ^^)
"My fathers..?" she said, blinking. She didn't understand why she was using plural. "Well..er..I don't know where anyone is. Right now, I think I'm the only one here.." she said, rather quietly. She was being her normal shy self. She blinked though, noticing Yoko there. "Oh..nevermind!" she said, blushing. She wished that she hadn't made her first comment, now realizing that she had been talking about Shigure as well.

Toxic Strawberry

17,375 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100
*Shakes her head.*" Not mine."*She says. She then takes a bite of her banana. Shrugs and heads back upstairs to her room.*
She looked at Minoru a little puzzled by her answer, but decided to shrug it off. "Well then I guess I should be going then. I don't want to burden the two of you on a out of school day," she smiled then bowed. "I guess I'll be seeing the two of you at school soon. Goodbye!" she said stepping out of the door and opening her umbrella.
(( hi!! can i be momiji?))

Toxic Strawberry

17,375 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100
*Waves bye as she walks up the stairs and into her room. She enters her room and finishes her banana. She jumps up and hangs from the two rings hanging from the ceiling and does flips on it.*

((Toxic Pixels we live together biggrin Shigure and Yuki live together biggrin ))
Walks back to her home where she sits outside on a swing and reads a book.
Yoko Yakima
*Waves bye as she walks up the stairs and into her room. She enters her room and finishes her banana. She jumps up and hangs from the two rings hanging from the ceiling and does flips on it.*

((Toxic Pixels we live together biggrin Shigure and Yuki live together biggrin ))

[I know..XD I just forgot, so..yeah..sorry! XD]
(Username: The Etain
Name: Sohma Tsubasa
Nickname:
Knows About Secret?: Yes, Tsubasa is the new head of the Family.
Parent(s): ? and ? (I shall come up with names in a moment unless you already have that down)
Appearance: Tsubasa

Tsubasa's Coal black hair usually covers most of his face. His grey eyes barely look like they have life in them and his skin is quite pale do to the lack of sun. Usually Tsubasa wears a dark blue Kimono with a black obi that has deign heads of the Zodiac. Even during the summer Tsubasa will wear his black haten.
Personality: Very dark and twisted. Tsubasa loves to see pain on other's faces. He makes it that he "rules" with an iron fist. Makes it so that everyone hates him and fear him. Usually he holds a little blade within his Kimono as he enjoys seeing blood.
Extra: Tsubasa is the head ((As I already stated ^^; )) )
The Etain
(Username: The Etain
Name: Sohma Tsubasa
Nickname:
Knows About Secret?: Yes, Tsubasa is the new head of the Family.
Parent(s): ? and ? (I shall come up with names in a moment unless you already have that down)
Appearance: Tsubasa

Tsubasa's Coal black hair usually covers most of his face. His grey eyes barely look like they have life in them and his skin is quite pale do to the lack of sun. Usually Tsubasa wears a dark blue Kimono with a black obi that has deign heads of the Zodiac. Even during the summer Tsubasa will wear his black haten.
Personality: Very dark and twisted. Tsubasa loves to see pain on other's faces. He makes it that he "rules" with an iron fist. Makes it so that everyone hates him and fear him. Usually he holds a little blade within his Kimono as he enjoys seeing blood.
Extra: Tsubasa is the head ((As I already stated ^^; )) )

((That's a sweet profile. Yes an evil person wh00t! ... Better not come near my Hatori! stare *huggles him*))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff