Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sariyanna's Fangirl

Naughty Nymph

User Image

User Image

The greatest pain that comes with love...

°o.O O.o°°o.O O.o°°o.O O.o°

Aria felt Kin place his hands on her to get her to stop fiddling with her dress. Listening to every one order she listened to Kin's order and stuck out her tongue. Aria was not much of a meat eater. She wouldn't go as far as to say she was vegetarian, but she rarely ate red meat. She then looked to Mimi he was playing her instrument. Aria thought she was so adorable. Beginning to play with her dress again as she looked to Emi and Rei. She gave Rei a smile, but Kei didn't look happy with his brother right now. Aria gave a smile as she discreetly stomped on Kei's foot as she shook her head no at him. Her smile never leaving her face, but her eyes is what spoke the most. That and she lipped a phrase at him. 'Do anything to ruin what just started and I won't only slap you.' Kei raised an eyebrow at Aria as he still felt the slight pain on his cheek. "That was pretty Mimi, but if you eat so much ice cream you might get a stomach ache." Aria said in a kind gentle voice. She loved children so much, but could never see herself as a parent. She could never do that to a child since she herself was abandoned by her own parent.

|| + ||

Where:Another Cafe and she will be getting her darn parfait.
With:Kin, Emi, Sali, Mimi, Kei, Ran, Rei, Alissa, And Yuna.
Theme Song:24 Hours.
Wearing:White as a Lily. Braided Bun by Emi

Specter_Cry

Quote:

Quote:

...Is loving someone you can't have

Sariyanna's Fangirl

Naughty Nymph

User Image

Kei Sohma

Bearer of the sly snake

.´¯`..´¯`..´¯`.

Kei then looked at Ran as he laughed. He was so excited that she would agree to such a thing. "You will be the most elegant at the ball. You will even outshine Emi and I don't say that often." Kei then felt someone kick his leg and looked at Aria. He growled at her again. Starting to really not like the female. Hating her to the extreme even more. He looked around seeing Alissa gone. He started to freak. He hurried to his feet and took off to the bathroom. A clear view from the table of him running into the females bathroom looking for Alissa.

.´¯`..´¯`..´¯`.

Where: Outside the cafe.
With: Alissa, Kin, Emi, Aria, and Ran
Wearing:His not in the mood outfit(Layout was made by: Specter_Cry)

User Image

User Image

Rei Sohma

Former bearer of the tranquil horse

Rei looked up to see Emi looking at him. He gave her a crooked smile as he winked at her. Seeing her get flustered was so cute. He was enjoying this. He pulled out his phone and text his brother who was running away, but where? He then looked up as Kei ran into the females bathroom. His first thought was to look to Ran to make sure she wasn't going to murder his brother. He shook his head and looked to Kin and Aria. "You two do make a cute couple. Now why was she so red when we came back in?" Rei would be the first to ask that question.

Where: In front of a cute little cafe
With: Emi
Wearing: Laid Back
Song of the day: Nothing Right now.

Sakura~of the darkness~

Specter_Cry

ChronoCrusadeRosette"[/q
8idjvgc9:231="ChronoCrusadeRosette"[/quote]

User Image

Divine Gatekeeper

12,100 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
User Image

⊰ Pranvera (Ran) Sohma ⊱

The bold rooster
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Ran gave him a smile back, glad he was excited for something that didn't include the twins or the little freaking Alissa. s**t she spoke to soon on that one because before she knew it Kei was freaking out on where she went and ran off. Seeing the look on Rei's face and held a hand up in assurance as she got up. "I'll get him" She said with a smile before going after him.

"Kei! What the hell are you doing you can't barge into the womens bathroom do you want to get kicked out" Ran said pulling him back to her and looked at him firmly. "Wait till she comes out, and then talk with her. I think both she and i would prefer you not get kicked out" She said to him. For all the gripes she had with the little cupcake Ran wasn't going to be nasty as she looked at kei her voice going low. "Kei you need to talk to her. she is a woman after all. and what emotions do women get when they are with a guy for a long time" Ran whispered to him.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

with: Kei, Sali, Rei, Alissa, Aria, the twins, mimi
where: in the cafe
wearing: Casual

User Image

benihime213

Specter_Cry

Sakura~of the darkness~

Nagisa Adelheid

Chrisetta

Kay-dragon94's Datemate

Blessed Shapeshifter

User Image

| ¦ Kin Sohma ¦ |

Bearer of the playful tiger

If you've got nothing to dance about...

~-~~~- -~~~-~

Kin chuckled when Aria stuck her tongue out at his order and said, "Hey now don't knock it until you try it, it's actually pretty good so long as you eat it every now and again and not every single day." Kin smiled as he watched Mim play her toy instrument and began to hum idly since he knew the tune, Mimi wasn't amazing but she certainly had potential in music. He then watched Sali and Mimi interact and then laughed when Mimi listed off a bunch of sweets she wanted, and he thought he and Emi loved sweets, they were nothing compared to this girl. He then watched as Sali asked his sister to watch after Mimi for a minute and tilted his head in confusion and curiosity as Sali exited the cafe with a cell phone in hand, wondering who Sali might be talking to on it. He then turned to Aria and smiled as she talked to Mimi in a very kind voice, loving how sweet Aria was being to the little ten year old. As he watched them he found himself thinking that Aria would make a great mother someday with how kind and gentle she was and he was honestly looking forward to that day as he would love to have a little girl or boy of his own at some point in his life, especially if it was with Aria, of course he'd want to be married to her first though. He then let his mind wander to the future he wished to share with Aria and smiled warmly as his fingers intertwined with hers. However he was soon torn from his thoughts when he heard Rei tell Kin and Aria that they made a cute couple and he smiled as he replied, "Thanks Rei, at least one of you guys approves of us." At his last words Kin shot a glare at Kei before turning back to Rei when Rei asked him why Aria was blushing when he and Emi walked in and his face flushed a deep crimson as he remembered what had happened only moments before, crap he was hoping to forget about that. "I...I'd rather not talk about it," Kin muttered and looked away from the others once again, trying to hide his blush.

~-~~~- -~~~-~

Come and find me: In a cafe
Who do I see: Emi, Aria, Sali, Mimi, Ran, and the older twins
Expressing my individuality: Bandana and Buckles
Listen to the sound of music: Remote Control

...Find a reason to sing

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image

~~ Emi Sohma ~~

Bearer of the energetic rabbit

Dance like no one is watching
Love like you've never been hurt

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Emi blushed when Rei winked at her and quickly looked down as her heart started pounding, Rei was seriously so charming, it was totally unfair in Emi's mind, even more so now that all his attention was on her thanks to their shared feelings. She then looked up when she felt someone tap her own the shoulder and smiled at Sali as Sali asked her to watch Mimi for a moment. "Sure take your time," Emi said with a nod and then watched as Sali walked out of the cafe, cell phone in hand. She then turned to Mimi when she heard the little girl ask her why love happens and where it comes from and Emi tilted her head, what a strange thing to ask, but then again Mimi was only ten after all. "To be quite honest I'm not really sure why it happens Mi-chan it just kinda does as for where it comes from well it comes from here," Emi explained and then pointed at Mimi's heart as she spoke the last few words. She then smiled and replied, "Love comes from with in your heart, it comes from you caring about those around you and wanting to do anything for them, it's a really hard feeling to explain and one you will have to feel yourself to understand, but one thing I can say for sure is that it's a very happy and special feeling." As Emi spoke she sent a few glances toward Rei every so often, her crystal blue eyes shining with love when she looked at him, and she gently caressed the rose in her hair once again, showing Rei that she was very happy he saw her as more than just a friend.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Sing like no one is listening
Live like heaven is on Earth

Come and find me: In an alley way => In the cafe
Who do I see: Rei => Kin, Aria, Sali, Mimi, Ran, and the older twins
Expressing my individuality: Ribbon and Chains
Listen to the sound of music: Remote Control

benihime213

Sakura~of the darkness~

ChronoCrusadeRosette

Nagisa Adelheid

Chrisetta

Dapper Poster

User Image

::======>> 𝕊ali 𝕊ohma <<======::

Bearer of the loyal dog

(••÷[ ]÷••)—(••÷[ ]÷••)—(••÷[ ∝╬══→ ]÷••)—(••÷[ ]÷••)—(••÷[ ]÷••)

Sali looked at Mimi, then turned to Emi and Kin. Somewhat overwhelmed with excitement that the others could meet the love of his life was kind of surreal. 'I've got to ask them.' "Would you two," Sali said as she addressed the younger of the twins. "Like to come meet someone tonight? I know I've probably told you about her before, her name is Asa Shuguri." Sali felt Mimi's eye on her as she brought up Asa. The chemistry between Asa and Mimi is not bad, but Sali knew what Mimi was thinking. Mimi liked Asa enough, but Sali knew that Mimi didn't want another mother considering she never met her own... Sali pushed through with what she was saying though. "She's coming to the apartment tonight just to see if Mimi and myself are liking it so far. But I would love for you, and anyone else that wishes to join us, come and meet her."

(••÷[ ]÷••)—(••÷[ ]÷••)—(••÷[ ∝╬══→ ]÷••)—(••÷[ ]÷••)—(••÷[ ]÷••)

Where: Heading to a restaurant
With: Mimi Sohma, Kin, Emi, Rei, Ran, Alissa, Yuna, and the teal haired girl
Wearing: Casual wear, a button up shirt and slacks

Dapper Poster

User Image

✽̣̣̣̥ ✽̣̣̣̥ ✽̣̣̣̥ ✽̣̣̣̥ ✽̣̣̣̥ ✽̣̣̣̥ 𝓜imi 𝓢ohma ✽̣̣̣̥ ✽̣̣̣̥ ✽̣̣̣̥ ✽̣̣̣̥ ✽̣̣̣̥ ✽̣̣̣̥

Bearer of the lively monkey

:.。.✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.::.。.✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.: ♫♪♫ :.。.✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.::.。.✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:

Mimi giggled and smiled childishly as Aria told her she would get a stomach ache listened to Emi. "My tum-tum can handle it.. The most of it anyway." In an almost funny way, it reminded her of Mister Sali and how he was when she was younger. It was amusing to hear it from someone that wasn't him. The concept of "love" still didn't quite sink in. Although, it sounded really nice. It sounded nicer than the way Mister Sali would put it. "[A] spirit and [a] heart combine as one, [it's there] inside your mind." Mimi giggled as she thought of what her "love" might look like, if it were to ever happen. Mimi was giggling as she said,"I wonder if I'll ever have a prince charming. He can't be buff though. And , and, and, he needs to impress me with his ukulele or trumpet skills. Do you think I'll ever feel love?"'' Mimi was actually curious about that. The thought of someone like her in a male format amused her. She smiled brightly, giggling through her smiles. She couldn't even take the idea of someone like her seriously. Sali took a seat next to her, without her gift that he said was in the car, this disappointed Mimi slightly. Mimi heard him bring up Miss Asa Shuguri. Mimi turned to him in an instant. Mimi didn't admit it, but she knew her reaction would probably say it all. Mimi, although, liking Miss Asa perfectly fine, knew of mister Sali's emotions toward her. Mimi didn't know what she felt. Mimi shuffled her chair a bit more toward Emi and Rei. She couldn't explain it, but in this moment of insecurity, it felt like the most security would come from Emi, Kin, Aria, or even this Rei fellow. Even as she moved over she kept her eyes on Mister Sali.

:.。.✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.::.。.✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.: ♫♪♫ :.。.✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.::.。.✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:

Catch me if you can: In Front of the café
Let's play together: Sali Sohma, SUPERSTAR KIN, SUPERSTAR EMI some tall blonde, a blue haired girl, and another girl
Time to play dress up: My favorite cutesy flow-y dress with all it's wonderful ruffles.
User Image
Alissa Lily Sohma
The boar of the Zodiac

The small boar glared at her reflection, she was takiing everything harder than she was wanting to show. Alissa was a bit worried that someone would come rushing in, female had been taking quite a bit of time, but seeing as how over whelming some of the family could be she couldn't blame herself for trying to calm down a bit.

At the sound of the door slamming open Alissa turned to see Kei rushing in. Screams erupted from the bathroom as the few other females in the vicinity caught sight of the man. He hands darted forward as she tried to push him out of sight from the other females "Cheep!" she squealed at him trying to tell him to leave the commotion he was causing.

The blonde nodded her agreement with Ran as she stated that they didn't want him to get kicked out. Sure the boar was upset with him choosing the older woman over herself but she wasn't going to just sit and watch Kei get kicked out. What Ran said next slipped passed the girl since she wasn't able to make out the whispering she was speaking to Kei. How she wished she was taller, if she was she would be closer to hearing what was just said.

Placing her right hand on her hip she straightened her left hand out, finger pointed to the exit. Her golden eyes locked onto Kei. She knew he would get the message, plus if he didn't Ran would drag him out soon enough. Sighing she walked right passed him and out the bathroom door, waving her hand for him to follow. The last thing the group needed was for another huge commotion to take over the day.

Alissa continued her way through the cafe, she wasn't going to return to the table, being surrounded by all the lovey dovey couples was too much for her at the time. Her eyes caught sight of a sharp knife as she was making her way out, picking the knife up in one hand while the other gripped some hair. The knife slashed right through it, the once knee length hair flowed to the ground. Her blonde locks sitting just below her butt in a messy cut. Putting the knife down she grabbed her note pad 'I'm taking off, have fun. See you at the Masquerade.' she revealed before heading out the door.

User Image

Benihime213
Specter_Cry
ChronoCrusadeRosette
Chrisetta

With: Rei, Kei, the twins, Ran, Aria, Sali and Mimi.
My Outfit and real body image
OOC:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas