Welcome to Gaia! ::

To keep this going there should be another big event...Vote on what you think it should be!

A terrible storm 0.38888888888889 38.9% [ 14 ]
a flood 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 8 ]
earthquake 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 8 ]
nothing 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 36 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 103 104 105 > >> »|

Widow

Alien Believer

User Image

____________۪A۫۰۪t۫۰۪a۫۰ ۪ U۫۰۪m۫۰ ۵

ʰ ʳˢʰ ʰ ʳ
ᵃᶰᵈ ᶤᶰ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜʳᵘˢʰ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᵈᵃʳᵏ
'ˡˡ ʸʳ ˡʰ ʰ ˢ

Ata pressed his lips into a hard line at Dante's words, trying not to let tears leave his ducts without his permission. Taking a deep breath he managed to keep a straight face, looking into the dark eyes made him feel... Calm. It took a moment for the small boy to realise what the man was proposing but as he grasped it his baby blue eyes widened with surprise. It didn't seem liable that someone would want him.. Not him!
His mouth turned into a confused frown at Dante's words. A demon? Satan? Ata gulped and opened his mouth to reply, closing it quickly as he thought over what he was being asked. Having no idea who Satan was, not really paying attention to religions that had spread and only keeping his own land close to him, he didn't know what this might mean. Only thinking about being away from this bed that he had been in for who knows how long.

Ata leaned back quickly as the male came forwards, staring at him for a moment before saying in a small voice " I.. I would like to c-come with you. " A shiver ran down his spine as he said these words, feeling as if the die had been cast. The Egyptian sucked in another breath, his lips making a hopeful smile, before pulling his knees to his chest and wondering how best to try out walking again.. He didn't want to fall and look so weak. Swinging his legs off the side of his bed Ata pressed his bare feet to the cool ground, shuffling towards the edge and bracing himself as he pushed up onto his feet.
He only stood a second before his knees gave under his weight forcing him to topple to the side, falling quickly to the ground.

_____ᵃᶰᵈ ᶤᶰ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜʳᵘˢʰ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᵈᵃʳᵏ ᶤ'ˡˡ ᵇᵉ ʸᵒᵘʳ ˡᶤᵍʰᵗ ᶤᶰ ᵗʰᵉ ᵐᶤˢᵗ ˢ ʸ ʳ ʷʰ ˢʳ ʳ
______ᵃᶰᵈ ᶤᶰ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜʳᵘˢʰ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᵈᵃʳᵏ ᶤ'ˡˡ ᵇᵉ ʸᵒᵘʳ ˡᶤᵍʰᵗ ᶤᶰ ᵗʰᵉ ᵐᶤˢᵗ ᶤ ᶜᵃᶰ ˢᵉᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵇᵘʳᶰᶤᶰᵍ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᵈᵉˢᶤʳᵉ ᶠᵒʳ ᵃ
ˢˢ

Road Kizakame's Husband

President Fatcat

The Undead Fairie

User Image

X██ Judal A. Sharrkan
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

↗↗ARE YOU IN OR OUT ↘↘
go to know
withoutdoubt↗↗

The genie crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow at the odd actions his soon to be slave was doing. But it wasn't too much of a care as his usual smirk appeared on him. This Fiyero sure was interesting. "Is that so? I might have taken you up on that offer, for my master disliked the pharaoh as well." He said, adjusting himself slightly as Fiyero walked around him, eyeing him. Probably thinking of naughty things, but that was just a guess based on the charms and collar he wore.

Judal patted Fiyero on the cheek gently, then touched his abs. "Very well built, you'll be able to protect little ol' me from big scary guys. But first things first, swear your loyalty to me and I shall buy you. I am quite fickle, and do not enjoy those whom would betray me. Just a precaution, lovely." He laughed under his breath but meant what he said.

Familiar Shapeshifter

Merry Christmas!!! I'm not sure if i'll be posting in the next couple days but i will make time soon to reply. Between the 27th and the 29th i'm out of town and not likely to get on a computer for very long if at all. Sorry and Merry Christmas again!!!

Bashful Lunatic

User Image

User Image

“I don’t get sick easily,” Drei stated. It was partly due to what had been done to him in the labs. He and the other two were supposed to become more or less perfect weapons. Eins had died, Zwei could still get sick though it would have to be rather severe for it to affect him, and Drei had been more or less the ideal specimen. He had his faults, and he knew that, but for the most part, he was exactly what the scientists had wanted. They had actually made him stronger, though it had been at the expense of his family and his cherished home life. He would have traded it all for one more day with his family, but as it stood, he would have to content himself with the memories.

So he would be something of an assistant, much like the boy who had worked with his father. He was good at cleaning, so no problems there. Taking inventory would not be difficult either. Helping with customers wasn’t exactly something he was looking forward to, mostly because he found interacting with people to be so tiresome after a while. Still, if it was to be a duty, he could carry it out without complaint. Helping with the household chores would be easier though, and he was a bit curious about the buying expeditions and what they might entail. Hearing what it was that Leo sold would have made him smile if he felt like mustering up the effort. A curio shop and antiques… As a child he had always been interested in the shops that sold the odds and ends of things like that, though he hadn’t set foot in many of them. Fate was being rather funny today. The mention of interesting items and his needing to be careful caught his attention. He had a feeling there was more to it than what Leo was saying, but it didn’t matter. He would see the shop soon enough and he would be able to understand it then. There was no rush.

Leo was walking rather close to him, though Drei figured it was due to the amount of people on the streets. It was a perfect opportunity for one to try to run away or get lost in after all. He wouldn’t run though, as he’d already stated. There was no point, not when he had nowhere to go and no one to go to. The getting lost part was a possibility though, so he was not complaining. He turned his attention back to Leo. Fighting experience? Well, yes. “I am trained to use several weapons, chief among them wires and knives.” It had been an idea of the scientists to have the three experiments complement each other’s abilities. Eins had been the healer, though once he had died the other two had needed medical training. Zwei had used guns and Drei was the blade user. One for far away targets, one for close up, and one for mid-range… It had been a good idea… until it failed. Still, the training had left Drei with the skills to use many different types of weapons, something he had to expected to get to put to use now. But perhaps he would…

Brethil24
s’all good. It’s Christmas season, so I get pretty slow right about now anyways Hope you did well on your finals.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE.

Beloved Lunatic

Evan Issac Fletcher

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤——¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤——¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤——¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

User Image

☜♥☞ I'm used to living alone..... ☜♥☞

☜♥☞ Waking up in a strange and unknown place was nerve racking for Evan. Blinking around he tried to remember what he was doing here. This didn't look like Australia at all. Then something in his head clicked and he remembered his parents had frozen him. He shivered, were his parents still alive? He didn't know, all he knew was that someone would come and buy him soon. He looked around, this place was strange and unfamiliar. He shuddered again. "I don't want to be here....." he said, loud enough to be heard though as he felt his eyes well up with tears. He wasn't home, he was somewhere far away and distant. He was alone. ☜♥☞

☜♥☞ ......Maybe this way I'll be able to have someone ☜♥☞

OOC: Repost

Spirited Werewolf

Taka Rose Acelin
Rose with thorns Pen Pan Leaf
Pink (at times) Blue Purple (doesn't listen) Hotpink

User Image

Laying on the ground, the small boy slumbered somewhat peacefully. Having being frozen for a long time, its been a while since he had any feeling what so ever. Feeling the sensation of finally being able to wake up, he rolled over and put an arm over his eyes. Fighting to stay asleep, his body was demanding him to wake up from his long slumber. Groaning somewhat loudly, his eyes finally and slowly, started to peal open enough to see his shirt. Leaning his head one way, he was blinded by the sudden bright light and winced at it. Hearing strange voices, he wondered where the heck he was. The last thing he remembered, was falling asleep in his bed and feeling someone moving him. Finally when his eyes fixed to the lighting, he looked around only to shoot up in a sitting position quickly. Golden eyes wide with panic, this wasn't hope nor was in France. The eighteen year old, took a few moments just to stare at his new surroundings. 'Something tells me I'm not in Japan anymore' he thought frightfully. If he wasn't any place he knew about, then where exactly was he? What year was it too? Nothing look like it did that he remembered, everything was more new. This made Taka's heart race like no other.

"Koko de, watashi ga koreha nan'nendesu(1)" Taka spoke quietly as he just sat there. His body felt so heavy, from the many years of actually being asleep. He sat there and tried to figure out what was really going on. Then it clicked, his parents were talking about freezing something. That couldn't be it, would they do that to their youngest son? Taka didn't know if he should be angered by that thought, he was just more confused. Using what little strength he had, he pulled his legs up to his chest and hugged them. A black stare took over his face, his eyes practically dead looking. He was just going to sit there and be quiet, he wasn't going to go talk to anyone. Taka hated talking to people, either they're so cheerful. Or they're angry just like him. Leaning his chin against his knees, he heard jiggling noises around his neck. Moving his hand a little bit, he felt the collar that was placed around his neck. Sighing, so this is what he is now. A slave. If anyone would try and talk to him anyways, he was sure they wouldn't understand him. He only knows, Japanese which is his main language he speaks. Very little English. German and Korean. He shook a little bit, hiding his face in his knees. The eighteen year old couldn't believe this was happening to him.

Translation
                                        (1) Where am I what year is this

[she said it was okay for me t post, sorry its not very good]

Familiar Shapeshifter

User Image
☸ Dante S. Cryptmaw ☸

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×
☣ "Evil" is such an ugly word... ☣

Dante nodded and stood after hearing that Ata would come with him and pulled out a card and swiped it, effectively paying for the young Egyptian boy.A guard was on his way over with standard papers for him to look over and more information that they had on him. The past was the past but i shaped the future and that was something to keep in mind. Having fought in a war himself he knew what could happen.Out of the corner of his eye Dante saw Ata stand for a moment before falling, and reacting instinctively he reached out and grasped Ata's arm and pulled him upright."Take it easy. You need to rebuild your strength and muscles before you really attempt to walk."

☣ I prefer "Goodness challenged" ☣

☸ Who's bright idea was it to make murder illegal? ☸

AlienGirll
OOc- Happy Late Christmas

Familiar Shapeshifter

User Image

==== ☠ ==== Fiyero ==== ☠ ====

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤——¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤——¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤——¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤——¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
❤ Years have past since i've seen those i love....❤

Fiyero blinked and tilted his head slightly when Judal touched his cheek then sighed lightly when he was touched on his abs. A friendly touch was always welcome, and it had been so long since he had had one. Chuckling lightly Fiyero went down on one knee and bowed his head. "Master Judal, i pledge to you my loyalties, and my word that i will do your bidding provided no harm will come to you." remaining silent for a moment he couldn't help but add what had crossed his mind."Even if there is no need for me to fight of the the bigger guys, for who would want to mess with someone such as yourself?" He wasn't trying to come off as a smart a** it was simply something that slipped from his mouth.

✲ But.....they have all disappeared ✲

Leaving me here alone

ciandera
OOc-
((ooc. Hey guys I'm moving and will be back soon xl my mom let me use her I pad two to write this but is protective of the damn thing so once I'm in Florida I will post. As long as we don't get lost i will be there in five days I'm so sorry about this.))

Shirtless Vampire

9,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
((DId Farie put anyone in charge of the Roleplay? I have a friend who sent in a profile :/ and she wants to know ifs its okay to post))

Spirited Werewolf

Shadow Lexis Nightshade

idk when I sent in my profile, she told me it was alright for me to post
even though my slaves profile isn't even up.
did she write your friend back saying it was okay for them to post?

Shirtless Vampire

9,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
w o l f y_stars
Shadow Lexis Nightshade

idk when I sent in my profile, she told me it was alright for me to post
even though my slaves profile isn't even up.
did she write your friend back saying it was okay for them to post?

No i think she left before my friend sent in the profile :/

Road Kizakame's Husband

President Fatcat

User Image

X██ Judal A. Sharrkan
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

↗↗ARE YOU IN OR OUT ↘↘
go to know
withoutdoubt↗↗

Judal gave a soft clap of amusement when Fiyero went down on one knee and pledged his loyalty to him. This man certainly would be interesting, even entertaining. He shrugged, putting a finger under his tanned beauty's chin and lifting his head to meet their eyes. "There are unfriendly people out in the world now and people are so very selfish. A bandit such as myself is not very popular with such masses." He gave a playful wink before letting Fiyero's chin go.

The genie casually strolled to the merchant to purchase his desert flower. The two chatted for a bit about pricing and other accommodations before finally settling on a price. Some money was placed on the counter and Judal went back to his new 'toy'. "Congratulations, you are now mine to do with whatever I so desire." He said in a somewhat seductive voice. Without saying a word he made his way to the door then stopped to look back at Fiyero. He pointed at the door, a gesture for him to follow his new master.

The Undead Fairie

Timid Vampire

7,475 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Marathon 300
User Image

User Image

User Image xxxxxxxxxxx User Image xxxxxxxxxxx User Image

A dark figure's eyes slowly opened as bi-colored eyes peered around for the first time in ages. Looking at the figure with silver and black streaked hair, and one silver eye and the other onyx, you'd think he had just stepped out of a black and white movie. He had never been a fan of those bright colors and enjoyed his simple colors. His eyes glared around trying to understand where he was not that the figure didn't know what was going on around him, but rather he didn't know exactly where he was. This frustrated the boy to no end as he tried to figure it out, tried to rememver though he couldn't remember much other then his last day. He sighed remembering the fight and the blood and made a small face shaking his head. He realized then he was in yes, a test tube like object that seemed to small for him. He pursed his pale lips into a thin line and pressed his hand against the edge of it and frowned. This would never do for him and if he didn't get out soon he was sure to start throwing a fit and hitting it. He had never been good in enclosed spaces and didn't think that would change anytime soon. "Où je suis ?" He wondered aloud unaware of his French.

<OOC: Wulf <3 > <Translations: Where am I?& <Outfit: >

Shirtless Vampire

9,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image
                                              xxxxxxxM i L O - L U S T - - N I G H T S H A D E xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx L O V E - D O E S N ' T - L I V E - H E R E

││ HATE ││ KEEPS ││ GOING

Milo was about to giv eup on finding salve but then ound one. He smirked and read over his paper he had a dark devilish grin "Well aren't you a doll" he musedf frowning deeply. He looked over the male and smirked some. The kid had greyish white hair and wore black clothing and h elooked exceptionally cute. He snickered and tapped the tube cage thing. "Hey pip squeak what's your name?" he asked darkly. His hair fell in his face as he loo at the boy his maroon eyes shined brightly.

{[ooc:: - - - ]}
                                              ¢υяяєит ѕσиg : ∂σ уσυ ℓσνє мє[/color
                                              му нι∂єαωαу : - - -
                                              тнє ∂яєαм ι ∂єѕιяє : тσ яємємвєя..

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

There once was a twisted dream.
                                              not of flowers like lilies and roses.
                                              but of blood and death.
                                              the once happy and glad now sad in despair.
                                              In this twisted dream a world so demented and bare.
                                              all love is gone the world gone numb.
                                              this demented world so ******** up and bare.
                                              so sad oh so sad in this twisted world.
                                              Dreams lie in the land of the dead hopeless and lost in this twisted world.
                                              Just Dream.

[/list

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas